Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(M4A) Literate, submissive male seeking dominant partners for cuckold scenes & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta male

Planetoid
Nice guys finish last . . . and sometimes, they don't get to finish at all.

I have a thing for playing men who, for whatever reason, get the short end of the stick. Perhaps they're naturally submissive, or not-so-well endowed. Maybe they just can't fulfill their partners. Or perhaps they're average guys who've simply met their match - someone who can overpower them, either physically or mentally. Someone who's just...better than them.

I suppose that, at my core, lopsided relationships are what I'm most interested in. Relationships in which there is one character who very clearly 'wears the pants,' or gets their way. Even if it comes at the expense of their partner.

Most of the scenes I'm interested in are heavy in playing mind-games and toying around with emotions. Jealousy, shame, embarrassment, conflict, and emasculation are some themes I like messing with. Because the psychological aspect is such a big thing for me, I'd especially adore intelligent partners who can write well.

Here are a few ideas for scenes that I've been kicking around. They're all fairly flexible, and I'm very open to tweaking details or combining parts of multiple scenes to create one we'd both enjoy. Additionally, these aren't the only scenes I'm willing to play! So if you're interested in setting something up but have your own idea in mind, feel free to PM me.

Cuckolding Scenes

These are written with a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship in mind, but they could just as easily be swapped out for a couple who is engaged or already married.

Reluctant, but understanding boyfriend: Johnny is well aware that his girlfriend is, far and away, out of his league. He’s the luckiest guy in the world to have someone like her, as far as he’s concerned. Does it hurt when she cheats on him? Of course it does, but he tries his best to understand. She’s more woman than one man can handle. Although, ever since they switched to an oral-only relationship (with him overwhelmingly on the 'giving' side of things), he hasn’t been handling her very much at all. But he still loves her, and remains ever-faithful. He just wishes that she’d make the other men that she sees wear condoms, as it’d make it a little easier on him when she makes him go down on her after a long night out. But Johnny tries his best not to complain. After all, what does the luckiest guy in the world have to complain about?

The oblivious cuckold/Cuckold in denial: Johnny is madly in love with his girlfriend. And how could he not be? She's perfect: smart, beautiful--and so incredibly caring. Like when they were at that party last weekend, and she noticed that he seemed a bit tired. She insisted that he head home, and go straight to bed. "Don't worry about me. I'll just catch a ride from one of the guys here when I'm ready to leave," she assured him. "Don't wait up for me, okay?" And she's so responsible, too--if not a bit of a workaholic. It was hard to count the number of times she came home late from work, or had to cancel their plans because of a late night at the office. "My boss really likes to work me hard, and I need to make sure that he gets what he needs from me," she'd explain. She could be really funny, too--always playing little tricks on him, like all those times she came home wearing clothes that were different from the ones she'd left in, or when she'd come back from the bar without wearing any panties. Yes, she was perfect. Every time Johnny thought about her, he couldn't help but wear a big, stupid grin on his face. What did he ever do to deserve someone like her?

The phonecall: This can be played on its own or as one part of the above scene (the oblivious cuckold). It's a Friday night, and Johnny isn't able to see his girlfriend. Maybe she told him that she had to stay late at work, or that she's sick, or that she wanted to meet up from an old (platonic, of course!) friend from high school. Being the loving boyfriend that he is, he decides to give her a call to check up on her and chat a little bit. Ask her how she's feeling, and how how her night's going, and--"Honey, is there something wrong with our connection? I keep hearing this weird sucking noise..."

The failed open relationship: It was the biggest mistake that Johnny had ever made. He and his girlfriend had been dating for years, and both were very much in love. But he'd gotten greedy. Opening up their relationship had been something he'd been wondering about for a long time. After all, what guy didn't want to sleep around with multiple women? Eventually, he worked up the courage to broach the subject with her. The fight that ensued was intense--she felt betrayed, as if she wasn't good enough. But Johnny managed to convince her that it would be good for their relationship, that it would bring them closer together. Ultimately, she agreed.
One month into their arrangement, however, Johnny still hadn't been able to find a single date. On top of that, his girlfriend has lately been out almost every single night with other guys (or perhaps just one other guy that she's been seeing regularly). How does he feel about watching her getting ready for her dates each night, or how often she shows up back at their apartment, in the same sexy dress she left wearing the night before? What'll happen when he tries to back out of their arrangement?

Pre-/Post-date: This can be combined with any of the above ideas, played out on its own, or we can just play half of this sort of scene (pre-date or post-date). This idea involves Johnny and his girlfriend, before and after one of her date nights. Prior to her going out, he would watch as she gets ready for the evening--doing her makeup, picking out what she wants to wear, perhaps even asking him for advice about which pair of underwear he likes best, or something similar. Johnny might spend some time trying to convince her to stay home--or might not, depending on how quickly she shoots down that idea. He might even try to convince her to have sex with him, as it's been forever (if ever) since they were last intimate. Perhaps that ends with a quick (or even only half-finished) handjob before she takes off.
Much later that night, she comes back home after very obviously having had some 'fun.' She'll let slip a few details from what happened that night--maybe just a bit more than Johnny can bear to hear. Depending on where things go, this could ultimately lead to him 'cleaning her up' before bed.

Male on Female/Shemale/Herm Scenes

These are written with a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship in mind, but they could just as easily be swapped out for a couple who is engaged or already married.

Just a "normal" couple: Johnny and his girlfriend seem like a traditional, happy couple. Maybe even a bit conservative in the way they act towards one another. He's confident, bold, funny, and assertive; she's sweet, loving, and polite, if a little shy. He insists on holding doors open for her, or paying for their bill when they go out, or taking the lead when dancing with her. Behind closed doors, however, their entire dynamic changes. She's the one who calls the shots, and wears the pants in the relationship (or, perhaps more appropriately, the strap-on harness). Alternatively, I'd love to do this scene with a herm/shemale.

Player getting played: Johnny's always been somewhat of a player. Cocky, confident, and outgoing. Well versed in pickup artistry and 'the game.' It's well-known among his friends that he goes out to the club every weekend, and manages to bring a new girl back home with him every time. As far as Johnny's concerned, every girl secretly wants a strong, confident man, whether she knows it or not. And every girl is a slut, whether she's willing to admit it or not.
But one night, he picks up the wrong girl. Perhaps she's heard about him, and wants to show him his place. Or perhaps she just gets off on teaching a lesson to random creeps who approach her at bars. She's smarter than him, beating him at his own head-games. She might even be physically stronger, too. In any case, Johnny gets much more than he bargained for that night: blue balls, and a hard lesson in feminine superiority.

Male on Male Scenes

I'm happy to do any male on male scene in which a 'straight' (though, perhaps, curious) male is seduced or enticed by another male.

The blind date: Johnny has never had very much luck with the ladies. A friend of his offers to set him up on a blind date, telling him that she knows just the person to help him with what he needs. Eager enough to try anything, Johnny agrees to meet this mystery person--only to find out, much to his horror and embarrassment, that his friend set him up with a guy. He attempts to leave, politely explaining to the stranger that he isn't gay, but his date manages to convince him to stick around. And then to come home with him. And from there, he manages to convince Johnny to do much, much more.

Alternatively, the above scene can play into the 'failed open relationship' idea from my cuckold scenes. Maybe after Johnny's girlfriend sets up her unwitting boyfriend with one of the men she's been seeing. Of course, Johnny wouldn't realize that he's going to meet up with a guy--much less a guy that's had sex with his girlfriend.

RE: (M4A) Literate, submissive male seeking dominant partners for cuckold scenes &...

Beta male said:
Nice guys finish last . . . and sometimes, they don't get to finish at all.

I have a thing for playing men who, for whatever reason, get the short end of the stick. Perhaps they're naturally submissive, or not-so-well endowed. Maybe they just can't fulfill their partners. Or perhaps they're average guys who've simply met their match - someone who can overpower them, either physically or mentally. Someone who's just...better than them.

I suppose that, at my core, lopsided relationships are what I'm most interested in. Relationships in which there is one character who very clearly 'wears the pants,' or gets their way. Even if it comes at the expense of their partner.

Most of the scenes I'm interested in are heavy in playing mind-games and toying around with emotions. Jealousy, shame, embarrassment, conflict, and emasculation are some themes I like messing with. Because the psychological aspect is such a big thing for me, I'd especially adore intelligent partners who can write well.

Here are a few ideas for scenes that I've been kicking around. They're all fairly flexible, and I'm very open to tweaking details or combining parts of multiple scenes to create one we'd both enjoy. Additionally, these aren't the only scenes I'm willing to play! So if you're interested in setting something up but have your own idea in mind, feel free to PM me.

Cuckolding Scenes

Reluctant, but understanding boyfriend: Johnny is well aware that his girlfriend is, far and away, out of his league. He’s the luckiest guy in the world to have someone like her, as far as he’s concerned. Does it hurt when she cheats on him? Of course it does, but he tries his best to understand. She’s more woman than one man can handle. Although, ever since they switched to an oral-only relationship (with him overwhelmingly on the 'giving' side of things), he hasn’t been handling her very much at all. But he still loves her, and remains ever-faithful. He just wishes that she’d make the other men that she sees wear condoms, as it’d make it a little easier on him when she makes him go down on her after a long night out. But Johnny tries his best not to complain. After all, what does the luckiest guy in the world have to complain about?

The oblivious cuckold/Cuckold in denial: Johnny is madly in love with his girlfriend. And how could he not be? She's perfect: smart, beautiful--and so incredibly caring. Like when they were at that party last weekend, and she noticed that he seemed a bit tired. She insisted that he head home, and go straight to bed. "Don't worry about me. I'll just catch a ride from one of the guys here when I'm ready to leave," she assured him. "Don't wait up for me, okay?" And she's so responsible, too--if not a bit of a workaholic. It was hard to count the number of times she came home late from work, or had to cancel their plans because of a late night at the office. "My boss really likes to work me hard, and I need to make sure that he gets what he needs from me," she'd explain. She could be really funny, too--always playing little tricks on him, like all those times she came home wearing clothes that were different from the ones she'd left in, or when she'd come back from the bar without wearing any panties. Yes, she was perfect. Every time Johnny thought about her, he couldn't help but wear a big, stupid grin on his face. What did he ever do to deserve someone like her?

The phonecall: This can be played on its own or as one part of the above scene (the oblivious cuckold). It's a Friday night, and Johnny isn't able to see his girlfriend. Maybe she told him that she had to stay late at work, or that she's sick, or that she wanted to meet up from an old (platonic, of course!) friend from high school. Being the loving boyfriend that he is, he decides to give her a call to check up on her and chat a little bit. Ask her how she's feeling, and how how her night's going, and--"Honey, is there something wrong with our connection? I keep hearing this weird sucking noise..."

The failed open relationship: It was the biggest mistake that Johnny had ever made. He and his girlfriend had been dating for years, and both were very much in love. But he'd gotten greedy. Opening up their relationship had been something he'd been wondering about for a long time. After all, what guy didn't want to sleep around with multiple women? Eventually, he worked up the courage to broach the subject with her. The fight that ensued was intense--she felt betrayed, as if she wasn't good enough. But Johnny managed to convince her that it would be good for their relationship, that it would bring them closer together. Ultimately, she agreed.
One month into their arrangement, however, Johnny still hadn't been able to find a single date. On top of that, his girlfriend has lately been out almost every single night with other guys (or perhaps just one other guy that she's been seeing regularly). How does he feel about watching her getting ready for her dates each night, or how often she shows up back at their apartment, in the same sexy dress she left wearing the night before? What'll happen when he tries to back out of their arrangement?

Pre-/Post-date: This can be combined with any of the above ideas, played out on its own, or we can just play half of this sort of scene (pre-date or post-date). This idea involves Johnny and his girlfriend, before and after one of her date nights. Prior to her going out, he would watch as she gets ready for the evening--doing her makeup, picking out what she wants to wear, perhaps even asking him for advice about which pair of underwear he likes best, or something similar. Johnny might spend some time trying to convince her to stay home--or might not, depending on how quickly she shoots down that idea. He might even try to convince her to have sex with him, as it's been forever (if ever) since they were last intimate. Perhaps that ends with a quick (or even only half-finished) handjob before she takes off.
Much later that night, she comes back home after very obviously having had some 'fun.' She'll let slip a few details from what happened that night--maybe just a bit more than Johnny can bear to hear. Depending on where things go, this could ultimately lead to him 'cleaning her up' before bed.

Male on Female/Shemale/Herm Scenes

Just a "normal" couple: Johnny and his girlfriend seem like a traditional, happy couple. Maybe even a bit conservative in the way they act towards one another. He's confident, bold, funny, and assertive; she's sweet, loving, and polite, if a little shy. He insists on holding doors open for her, or paying for their bill when they go out, or taking the lead when dancing with her. Behind closed doors, however, their entire dynamic changes. She's the one who calls the shots, and wears the pants in the relationship (or, perhaps more appropriately, the strap-on harness). Alternatively, I'd love to do this scene with a herm/shemale.

Player getting played: Johnny's always been somewhat of a player. Cocky, confident, and outgoing. Well versed in pickup artistry and 'the game.' It's well-known among his friends that he goes out to the club every weekend, and manages to bring a new girl back home with him every time. As far as Johnny's concerned, every girl secretly wants a strong, confident man, whether she knows it or not. And every girl is a slut, whether she's willing to admit it or not.
But one night, he picks up the wrong girl. Perhaps she's heard about him, and wants to show him his place. Or perhaps she just gets off on teaching a lesson to random creeps who approach her at bars. She's smarter than him, beating him at his own head-games. She might even be physically stronger, too. In any case, Johnny gets much more than he bargained for that night: blue balls, and a hard lesson in feminine superiority.

Male on Male Scenes

I'm happy to do any male on male scene in which a 'straight' (though, perhaps, curious) male is seduced or enticed by another male.

The blind date: Johnny has never had very much luck with the ladies. A friend of his offers to set him up on a blind date, telling him that she knows just the person to help him with what he needs. Eager enough to try anything, Johnny agrees to meet this mystery person--only to find out, much to his horror and embarrassment, that his friend set him up with a guy. He attempts to leave, politely explaining to the stranger that he isn't gay, but his date manages to convince him to stick around. And then to come home with him. And from there, he manages to convince Johnny to do much, much more.

Alternatively, the above scene can play into the 'failed open relationship' idea from my cuckold scenes. Maybe after Johnny's girlfriend sets up her unwitting boyfriend with one of the men she's been seeing. Of course, Johnny wouldn't realize that he's going to meet up with a guy--much less a guy that's had sex with his girlfriend.

Hi
I am 32 f india ..im roleplaying since 5 years and honning my skills everyday. I am exactly looking for guy like you.." beta.." would love to roleplay with you...mostly involving various feelings at mind level..and of course smut included to moderate limits...my yahoo messenger id is monali_roleplay may i know urs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom