Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun~ Plots, smut, you name it..♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Good day~ ♡
I would like a couple sexy smutty roleplays with a bit of story. Enough to set the scene.
Usually I like 70 smut/30 plot or 80/20, but I can be convinced otherwise if I'm interested enough.

I usually play as short, younger petite characters when it comes to submissive roles but I can play whatever usually when it comes to dom roles if I'm interested enough. I like to play as Dom futas (furry, human, alien whatever) when im not submissive. :3

I love details! And I usually write anywhere from 1 chunky paragraph to a few. No one liners!!!

Please come to me with your ideas!
You can even send an intro and tell me what you'd like me to play if you'd rather not discuss for long.

I would like to RP over PMs, please :) 

I'm open to lots of things; (In no order)
romance, plot line, sexual tension/build-up, age play (16+)/size differences (I like playing shorter characters, while your character is taller), furry, futa, incest, sexy outfits, dirty talk, nipple/breast play, sloppy sex, risk of pregnancy and maybe pregnancy depending on plot, interesting/fantasy plots & much more ;D just ask!

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, menstrual cycles, snuff, etc. 

If you have questions, please ask!

I can play dominate or submissive, and I can play male, female and futa characters. Also, creatures/furries. ^^. 

-----------------

Some pairings/ideas (In no order) :
*Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)
Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^. 

FYI: These role plays can be more smutty than story-driven and vice-versa. They're just general ideas I like. 

Crazed fan kidnaps young starlett & has his/her(if she's a futa) way with her* (this can be with furry or anthro if you wanted to add it in)
princess x pet/monster (can be more humanoid/furry-like) 
werewolf x human**
monster girl/futa x futa/regular girl **
little red x big bad wolf (regular or anthro/furry) **
stranded on 'deserted' island(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.) (multiple roles preferred! see below)
-- Girl (or more) washes ashore only to A.) become a reincarnated goddess to a tribe of futa women who all take turns ravaging her/them during a 5 day festival or B.) be passed between two warring tribes as a peace offering and a way to come together ~
girl x monster *( can go many ways; girl being pursued constantly by her horny monster tormentor, a curious girl who stumbles upon a bigfoot while camping and decides to see how wild it really is, a monster in the closet, so on and so forth. Be creative!)
girl(s) lost in monster land 
master/mistress x slave
futa mom x daughter
futa sis x reg sis
Father x daughter
Younger sister x older brother
furry x human girl
furry x furry
fairy x human (size differences here ^^)* (Fairy can be anywhere from 6 inches to 4 feet, or she could be able to shrink and grow a little? Open for discussion)
fairy x animal/creature ("")*
futa daughter x mom
Futa Roleplays in General <3*
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader (newbie)*
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko or inu girl ^^)*
demon x princess
knight x princess
fairy tale themed **

Feel free to combine ideas or come to me with you own~♡
Let's talk!
Can't wait to hear from you! c;

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75291

Tell me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom