Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin winced when she felt him press deeper, this sensation was all so much for her all at once. She squirmed and tried to get him out but he was too far into her for her to do anything. She kept moaning louder than before now and gripped the bed sheets tightly as she tried to stop it hurting so much. "You---Piece---of shit---I'm gonna fucking destroy you for this!" She said hearing his answer. She suddenly yelped out her tail going straight as his finger ran across her puffy slick slit. As he fondled her he'd feel that she was still wet from before, perhaps more than the last time he checked her.

She gasped out and shuddered shaking her head. "N-Nooo! Please!" she said with a breathy voice. The feeling of his finger on her cunt like that just made her feel so much more violated than she already felt. That hot flush of shame swept over her the more he just played with her however he wanted to. There was a build up bubbling within her as he tickled at her hot cunt, his fingers getting laced in her sticky pre. He got just the right spot suddenly with both a hard thrust to her backside and his fingers pinching onto her Labia as he toyed with her that caused her to let out a gaspy moan, pleasure shooting through her. She shook her head, she wasn't supposed to feel like this, this guy was being brutal and cruel to her. Moments passed as he got close and he did it again, managing to just about get her right in the good spots, causing her to moan out like a whore once more, this time she got goosebumps all over her back and legs, feeling that intense pleasure start to juxtapose the punishment that her ass was going through.

Alton then exploded into Karin in orgasm! He was buried to the hilt as his hot seed coated her inner walls. Both hands went to her pussy and feverishly tried to coax a climax out of the abused Cat girl as he came inside her shapely rear.

When finished. He pulled out of her completely and took a moment to merely admire his handiwork. "Marvelous," he commented then lied on the bed next to her. He brought his hand still slick with her juices and licked his index finger. "I must say my pet, you do taste scrumptious. Want a lick?" Alton Asked. The restraints are no longer forcing her in the doggy style position.

Karin squirmed as he thrashed her behind, his touch on her slick cunt driving her mad. She gasped and moaned, the tension building in her when suddenly she felt him burst his hot cum all inside her. The warm gooey texture pushing into her ass, dripping out of her when he pulled out. When he shot his wad inside her it tickled her G-spot from the inside and out, while his fingers fondled her labia. She couldn't help but she cry out in pleasure, her backside going stiff as her clear cum covered his fingers. She panted out, sweat dotting her brow. She was lost for a moment in her orgasm, not knowing where it came from given the situation.

His taunt seemed to just rub a sweet spot in her since she felt so floaty and light headed. She looked up at him, slumping over once she felt her arms and legs were free. She laid next to him, out of breath from the fucking. Her ass was throbbing and all she could do was look up at the mage and say, breathlessly. "Fuck....you.." Even like this she held her pride, her legs getting sticky with the mixture of their cum covering her backside, making them glisten slightly under the light.

Vash sighed very quietly as the other person left and they were finally alone. "There, nobody needs to know we fucked in here. At least, not until we are long gone." Vash whispered with a big grin as his larger wolf ears flicked away the remaining water on them. He slowly pulled out and took advantage of her prolonged dazed state to lick her clean between her legs. "No sense in going back for your rags, hmm?" His deep voice grumbled with his sly features finally coming back to life and his silver iris running over naked body. His big arms wrapping around her before he carried her against his bare chest and stepped through the hallway very quickly. Luckily, they ran into no one before Vash kicked open the door to the changing room he had left his clothes in. "I'd hate to spoil you already, but I can't have you walking around naked either, can I?" He mused with a grin, pulling on his clothes all minus his large, thick coat.

Without warning or asking for permission, he whisked the coat around her shoulders without helping her arms through it. He buttoned it up until it covered her nipples and took a step back to admire her in it. "Looking better already. How do you feel, now that you've been away from that filthy pen this long?"

(Ooc: Sorry it's short and took so long. Wanted to restore her autonomy and not make you wait an eternity either xO)

Leah let out a little sigh of relief hearing the attendant leaving the room. She could feel her psyche returning to normal but was snapped out of all her thoughts as the ever impending realisation as to their actions dawned on her, she felt Vash's long shaft exit her, causing her to gush out more. She yelped out a little squeal then shuddered feeling his slick tongue lapping up at his own cum as it drizzled down her legs. She felt that hot wave of lust hit her like a truck once more, her submissive tendencies causing her to merely grip the walls and open her legs up slightly for him to get better access as he lapped around her sensitive labia. She moaned out as he lapped away, her breath heavy and her face red with her blush since she was much more aware of how she was reacting to this gloriously tingling feeling between her legs. She just couldn't seem to help herself around him, and the taste of her cum was mixed well with his, like a sweet nectar that clung to her soft skin. She knew this should be wrong, that he was still essentially a stranger to her and that what they did should have been horrendous and yet here she was, getting a rush from his thin wet tongue as it glided over her soft pussy lips.

He lifted her up while she was still hazy with that euphoric feeling and it wasn't until they were in the hallway and going toward the male changing that she fully managed to snap herself back to sense and reason. "W-Wait, what about my clothes?" She said suddenly feeling very light since he was carrying her so effortlessly. "W-Wait!" She said quickly clasping her arms over her crotch and tits, her whole body getting redder and warmer as it hit her. "T-This is...Y-You...W---W-" She was speechless, not only had she let him get away with fucking her like that, but she'd let him carry her naked, into the men's changing room, while he was naked...she felt like her mind was spinning. She covered herself up, flinching slightly when he wrapped his coat around her. It was oversized for her, and felt strangely heavy for a coat. She quickly pushed her arms through, even though he was trying to button her up like a straight jacket, and tried to find her words. "W-Wait n..No we can't...I can't.....We...what just...." she stopped and took a deep breath, choosing to address the most obvious issue. "I-I can't go out naked and in just a coat!! T-T-That's just madness!!" She stammered her legs closing over and her tail curling between them. The situation was an emergency in her eyes, and not something to be overlooked. She couldn't even think about how she felt let alone put it into words at this point. "I-I can't go out like this!! W-What if someone sees, or I fall, or there's a strong wind or-or" she went on, listing every strange random scenario that she could think of that could expose her naked body to the public, and likely land them into a heap of trouble after the humiliation of it all.

Vash remembered the sensations of Leah's labia across his long, wide, flat tongue when he cleaned her by the water. The sweet love nectar the mixed inside of her intimacy was a magical concoction that he wished he had shared with her before he diluted the residue in his mouth with his powerful saliva. Vash's silver hair danced about as he moved through the room, his keen eyes looking for anything someone might have left behind. He was curious if there was an apple or something as he was slowly growing famished. He had quite the appetite all his life. Giant wolf-like beasts take lots of meat and juicy fruits to keep their silky coats and giant muscles prime. While Vash preferred his human form in crowded places, his true form was always around him.

When she spoke up about their doggy style fucking in the bath, he took a small breath before turning to her with a smile. "It was wonderful... Leah." He still hated her name, it was simply a label that allowed her to think she was still human and sort what she really was as if it were just a phase. After speaking her name as a slip, his furrowed brow and lowering line of slight would easily make his concern about that name very transparent. After another glance to her, he saw her legs come together and her tail between them. His face softened as he stepped to her slowly. His large hands taking to her hips over his fine coat. It was heavy as it was fitted with a material that werewolves considered light enough, but hefty for humans. The coat looked nice on her for sure, and seeing her naked legs and clean skin just brightened his face up. "What has you so worked up, hmm? You're stunning in my coat." Vash brought her closer to him as he spoke and his smile grew just slightly. He looked a touch less regal without his fine coat. It was like they swapped places as he looked more like a normal person and she looked like a million bucks, and more in touch with what she was. "Hey, listen. I didn't feel like what we did was wrong in anyway. It was exactly what I needed and it felt so so right. You don't feel the same?" He tilted his head to the side with a curious look. "And besides... We can't get in trouble. We don't abide by the human law here and we leave today. Also: your cloth would do a poorer job, you are nice and clean now, and our next stop can be a clothing store. Still concerned? Do you want to be carried like a Slave-princess?"

Leah shook her head quickly, "N-No!! That won't be necessary!!" She said blushing even more now at the mental image of him just carrying her around. She noticed his face when he soured saying her name, wondering what that was all about. This was the first time she'd noticed him do it and she didn't quite understand the reasoning behind his look there. "We need to get to the clothing store quickly then.." She said looking around as she hugged herself in the coat. Her shoes were in the other room leaving her barefooted, though at current she was sporting more paw like feet as her transformations hadn't quite all gone away just yet. Her ears flicked, causing little droplets of water to fling off.

She just buried the sex that they had for now, choosing not to answer his question as to if she enjoyed it or not. Truthfully she wasn't even sure if she could answer that, or deny how she felt. Those feelings were still fresh in her mind and conflicted with her morals. She held onto the coat and walked cautiously, looking to keep out of people's eyesight as they left the Bath house. being outside with no underwear on was making her nervous as she felt that cold breeze zip between her legs and up to her sensitive crotch. It felt like she was breaking all sorts of Taboo walking around like this, as though someone was going to suddenly call her out on it and find out, exposing her nakedness to the Public. Leah swallowed a lump in her throat as she looked around feverishly. "Q..Quickly, there's one around this way, we can take a back route." she said making the orders as she tried to get a handle on the situation, walking in the direction she showed to further elaborate her point. They walked past a few street side food stops, the smells of cooked meats and enticing dishes filled their noses while the chefs cooked away.

They were different from your traditional 'Master and Slave'. From Vash's perspective, she belonged by his side and no amount of money would change that. Their bond grew as time slipped between them. He felt this growing connection as she blushed at his comment. His silver eyes dilated as a surge of an emotion so pure had rocketed through his brain cells. Before he could say anything stupid because of it, she turned and they began to walk out. "I can tell you are still on edge. Maybe you should try to relax so it's less obvious." He was coming down from the high he felt just a second a go. The aftermath would leave him sounding tired, even though he really wasn't. His eyes running down the backs of her clean, naked legs. The still transformed feet of his dear little puppy would make a pitter-patter on the floor that had warmed him further. It was hard to focus on her seemingly exaggerated fears, they were simple, fragile, human thoughts that put her in such a mind state anyway. Wolves trust their coat. While the coat she wears wasn't their fur, Vash's loved it like it were his second skin. Anyone who knew Vash's admiration for the regal coat would be quite astonished to find a little wolf slave wearing it. As they got out, before she began leading the way and after she declared what they would be doing, Vash's effortlessly popped her authority bubble without thinking about it. "That sounds good to me. Hey, wait just a second -pup, don't forget that you have a tail." He siezed her hips like she really was that much smaller than he was. His long, pale hand gently patting down her lower back to her tail base. After that instant, he released her and continued walking. "This way, you said?" He looked back over his shoulder for confirmation, still walking as he did.

Vash never enjoyed uncertainty. His stomach growled over and over, but he didn't whine. The scent of steak and fresh salads and expertly cut seafood had all lingered on his powerful nose. Throughout this torture, he didn't stop walking toward the clothing store. Over the bond was broadcasted a sense of responsibility, concern, but Vash wasn't trying to make any use of the bond either. It happened all on its own, he was unaware. He didn't glance toward the food, or mention his hunger, his thirst, he refused to make her wait to be dressed. The smallest reason for this would be his shoulders felt bare without his coat, the largest being that he deeply cared about her and that he would avoid public humiliation wherever possible for her -When he can control himself, that is.

They would approach the large clothing store from the side and he walked toward the door to hold it open for her. "Since I am taking you away from that ugly monster, your bandage in that chair, and those filthy cells, I will pick what you will be wearing. You do technically belong to me, after all." He wagged a finger in a fashion that showed his age, while his small smile was youthful and would never reveal how mature he was inside. Quickly, he took her hand and guided her through the store, opening the door to a changing room before closing it with her inside. "You can relax in there for a minute. I won't be long." He spoke literally too since he immediately darted around the woman's clothing aisle, and then found his way into a kinky corner where he picked up a cozy colored collar fit for small, human shaped women like Leah. He took that, and a harness that would hug her voluptuous body and a nice leash and through them on top. In just another minute, Vash paid for everything and entered the changing room that had three pairs of(Stacked respectively from the bottom of the bag up) Clean, crisp tops that were appropriate for her size and wouldn't raise any attention pubically, average sized skirts that matched the tops and went far enough down her legs to pass most strict skirt rules in churches and private schools, and kinky types of panties that Vash took a liking too. In a seperate bag beside that rested the harness that would hide well under her new clothes, and the leash and collar that was less sexually stigmatized, but far more obvious. "Here, I bought this for you. You get to pick between the harness or the collar, and wear whatever you want from the clothes bag." He seemed a little in a rush, but he calmly stepped beside her to help her take the coat off. "I know appealing to my interests will be hard... Leah," His brow furrowed a bit. "But, I am going to make sure you are so much happier than you could be without me. You can trust me, I know you will find that to be true." Though he was eager to get her dressed, he spoke slowly, tenderly, as he stood close to her naked body and looked into her eyes with a more relaxed and soft look. His clean hair and smooth skin added to how he held that soft look, he was handsome in an undeniable way.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin squirmed as he thrashed her behind, his touch on her slick cunt driving her mad. She gasped and moaned, the tension building in her when suddenly she felt him burst his hot cum all inside her. The warm gooey texture pushing into her ass, dripping out of her when he pulled out. When he shot his wad inside her it tickled her G-spot from the inside and out, while his fingers fondled her labia. She couldn't help but she cry out in pleasure, her backside going stiff as her clear cum covered his fingers. She panted out, sweat dotting her brow. She was lost for a moment in her orgasm, not knowing where it came from given the situation.

His taunt seemed to just rub a sweet spot in her since she felt so floaty and light headed. She looked up at him, slumping over once she felt her arms and legs were free. She laid next to him, out of breath from the fucking. Her ass was throbbing and all she could do was look up at the mage and say, breathlessly. "Fuck....you.." Even like this she held her pride, her legs getting sticky with the mixture of their cum covering her backside, making them glisten slightly under the light.

Alton wanted to cuddle Karin now. Just lay there together with her on the afterglow of lovemaking. But he can't. She was a slave and that was just sex. When she said 'Fuck you,' he merely replied,"You just did pet. And you were glorious." He gave her a tender kiss on the forehead and got out of the bed. "Sadly, you and I can't just lay around having sex all day. I have work to do and so do you. You may clean up if you wish," said Alton. He motions to what looked like a small bathing chamber adjacent to the bedroom. It had a tub and various soaps. Alton just wiped himself down with a wet rag then put on his robes. What kind of work was he on about?

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

Alton wanted to cuddle Karin now. Just lay there together with her on the afterglow of lovemaking. But he can't. She was a slave and that was just sex. When she said 'Fuck you,' he merely replied,"You just did pet. And you were glorious." He gave her a tender kiss on the forehead and got out of the bed. "Sadly, you and I can't just lay around having sex all day. I have work to do and so do you. You may clean up if you wish," said Alton. He motions to what looked like a small bathing chamber adjacent to the bedroom. It had a tub and various soaps. Alton just wiped himself down with a wet rag then put on his robes. What kind of work was he on about?

Karin's ears flicked when he called her a pet. She didn't want to admit how she felt, and the oozing cum from her ass was just filling her with so much shame. She looked over to the bathroom and got up awkwardly. When she stood upright she gasped and tensed up feeling some of that cum dribble down the back of her legs. She shuddered out and walked onward to go clean herself off.

Coming back out she was still wary of him. There wasn't a lock on that bathroom so she couldn't seal herself off, but did keep her distance. "Hey, Magic asshole....I need clothes..." she said finally, holding her arm over her exposed breasts and crotch. She was blushing hard and looked away from him, before turning her hard gaze to him, "And I don't want any funny business y'hear!" She was still very wary of him on account of both the times he'd grabbed her and had his way with her.

She felt so violated, now he'd claimed two of her holes like that. Her wrists and ankles were red where she'd clearly been trying to slip the cuffs off in the bathroom. There were even some soap suds around one of the wrist cuffs. She knew she wouldn't be able to run in this situation, and now she had these stuck onto her she couldn't even try to wrestle or attack him either, knowing something like that would just end up with her on his bed again. He said he had work to do so she'd planned on staying well out of the way while she tried to think about some way that she could get out of this. The taste of his cum was still in her mouth, despite trying to wash it away with the water, and her ass was aching now.

Leah felt all sorts of things in her muddled up mind as they walked along. She felt a strange feeling of protection, even from wearing this coat something in her felt safe, like he was surrounding her at all times. That closeness, that feeling of safety was a strange comfort to her, though her very human mind was still quite shaken from the events of the Bathhouse. Her ears perked right up when he addressed her as 'Pup', like she was responding to a name that she'd long knew. "Did you just call me Pup?" She asked with raised eyebrows like she was double checking what she heard, though her mind was quickly occupied when she understood what he meant, her tail raising up as she walked to keep balance, threatening to reveal her nether regions off to the public. She blushed hard and yelped slightly when he pulled her back towards him by the hips. She got that shiver down her spine from before, like his hands were electric each time he stroked her. She started to wag her tail but the way he was flattening it made her keep it down as she became very conscious of it, making sure that she was keeping it low. "H-Hey now! Y-You can just tell me!" She said in protest.

She walked a little more awkwardly as she tried to keep the pesky appendage down, having to fight with it sometimes as it dared to reveal her every now and then, still wagging softly at the tip. Once they were in the shop she followed along and gladly stepped into the changing room. The wolf girl breathed a sigh of relief now she was there. She nodded when he spoke about buying her clothes for her. She did kind of object since she didn't know what he'd pick out for her, but when he reminded her of her place she didn't want to argue. He was her only shot after all of reversing this curse so she just accepted it. "Sure...I mean....Of course.." she said, sighing and sitting down. She'd weirdly forgotten that her place was as a slave. She didn't feel like it, and never really saw herself as one so each reminder was like a little jab at her.

Her ears perked up hearing him come back into the changing room and step in with a new bag of clothes. She looked at her gift and went bright red seeing the harness and collar. "T-That's not very funny!" she said suddenly yelping out when he took the coat off her. "H-Hey!! Wait no I'm still naked under here!" She said covering herself up. She was caught in his gaze and speech for a moment. The bond she felt towards him still confused her. She shook her head and still blushing just pushed at his chest. "G-Get out while I'm changing!" She couldn't deny that he looked good, but she was too flustered right now to respond. She closed the door on him, not really something a typical slave would dare to do.

In the changing room she looked down at the harness and the collar blushing more. "..p..pervert.." she said choosing to get changed without either of them on. She wore a good looking and fancy looking outfit that covered her up finally. She held her tail low and came out blushing, holding the bags. The collar and harness had been left in the changing room. "T...There, Ready to go?" She asked looking up, that blush still tinting her cheeks as she decided not to say anything on her 'new gifts'.

((Outfit is either this ,this or this (the first one) ))

He sighed audibly, with a deeply annoyed tone as he stood outside the door. Her push against his chest was only effective while Vash was adoring Leah and didn't have his guard up. She would be such an unruly and strong slave for any mere human. If Vash wasn't a walking talking pillar of power and allure for the wolf inside Leah, he would have a reason to feel anxious about being strict or forceful on Leah. But, Vash was no stranger to defiant pups, while their sexual relationship was one that he felt plenty of novelty in, he was well prepared to handle Leah. He furrowed his brow as he ran the tip of his tongue over his teeth as he waited. He thought that women were quick with these sorts of things. He deduced that she must have been indecisive with her options, but he didn't have any hard evidence for it either.

As she stepped out (in the second outfit), Vash admired her with a smile as if the wait or annoyance with her defiance wasn't a factor. "Clean with new clothes, it is even easier to see that you look like a beautiful woman." He picked his words carefully as he gave her his sincere praise for her beauty. Vash's big manly hands take to her hips, guiding her back into the room with any amount of force required to get her inside quickly. His left foot reached back and shut the door before he pressed her up against the wall opposite to the door with his body sandwiching her there. He smelled her and let his hands run over her as he looked down to her with a look that was hard to place. A small toothy grin forming as he grappled with her breasts and ran the bridge of his nose over the sensitive sides of her ears to keep her attention spread wide if possible.

"Why don't I feel a harness under these clothes, hmm?" Of course he planned to check her if she hadn't been wearing the obvious collar. "It wasn't just to get my jollies off, you know. I was thinking about your sensibilities, pup." He spoke the term with endearment and just a smallest sense as though it were to point out her inexperience. "Should you lose yourself wearing either items, transformation begins and you still have no control since you don't even accept it, in the very least... Either option would have caused the body stress and either slowdown or choke out the transformation completely." He described to her, still being careful to use no more force than necessary to keep her here and touch her as he had.

"Do not mistake it. You belong to me now." He spoke the words as if he hated them too, but it was the best way to describe their relationship without trying to force her to feel it. "While you care about humans, you have your morals -I don't. These were gifts to you and me." He gave a small laugh as he pressed his chest to her body to feel her squish lightly against him more, loving this feeling. "It was foolish of me to pretend like it was obvious. Now I'll do what I should have done in the first place." He took a step back, unaware of both his scent and their bond, and exactly what effect either of those may have had on Leah while they were close and he touched her. He wasn't trying to force her to sense either, but they were both there. For better or for worse. It was possible that she could put out a signal on either of those, however small or potent, he would pick up on it.

Snaking a hand in the bag, he picked up the purple collar. "It clashes with your outfit a lot." He joked, stepping close again and working it around her neck to bind it loosely to give her plenty of breathing room. "But, I suppose purple is less of a tragedy than bloodstains. Unidentifiable smudges and splashes from people you probably wouldn't remember." He whispered the last part before picking up his coat, swinging it on and picking up the bags. His mood not elevated at all from their contact, a sensation identifiable through their bond. There was a difference between his crude bullying now and the play he gave her before the bathhouse.

He stepped through the door, his lips struggling to remain neutral as he fights the urge to show any bit of remorse. She isn't a sister, an equal lover. If he showered her in gentle displays of weakness, it would be a disservice to them both.

Leah hadn't realised her own strength when she shoved Vash aside. Since he was able to take it she hadn't even noticed that on any other normal person she would have probably sent them flying or shoved them over. Her tail flicked as she hugged and slapped at her cheeks refreshingly to clear her mind.

The clothes were all such high quality and some were more revealing than others. She guessed he either just picked up a variety of styles or he was just being even more perverted. That thought made her roll her eyes as she put aside those outfits, deciding to put on a fairly formal looking ensemble.

Packing everything back in the bags she stepped out a little sheepishly. These clothes were so lavish. Even though she'd whittled it down she almost felt like she shouldn't be wearing something as classy as this. She met his gaze with her own awkward look as she tried to gauge his reaction. His comment made her go as red as a beet, not used to anyone calling her anything nice since her change, let alone beautiful. "..Please...I'm not--" she started, her gaze lowering to the floor when suddenly he pushed her back into the changing room. She yelped out and instantly locked eyes with him again, her ears lowering like she did something wrong. He would feel her heart beat pick up as she was pressed between the wall and him. "H-Hey what are you doi--IING!?" she said in surprise when she felt his hands start to grope and explore her. "H-H-H-H-Hey!! C-Cut that out! That's!! You can't just!" she started to say, with a little twinge of excitement when he brushed at her ears like that. He was so slick and smooth with his movements, like it was a choreographed routine, pulling her into his tender grip.

She suddenly went stiff when he mentioned the harness, like she'd been caught doing something red handed. "T..That sex thing!?" she managed to choke out under all that embarrassment. "Y...You can't have been serious! I just got that collar off I-I-I'm not some dog to wear something like that!!" she blurted out, though with him so close and his tone low she couldn't help but to feel terribly guilty for not doing as he said. Her ears flicked with her humiliated look as he said it again, 'Pup'. It caught her attention every time and just made her feel even more ridiculous given the situation. Her eyes widened however when he started to explain his, 'ulterior motives'. She soaked up every word, not even thinking he could be wrong as he weaved the situation in her minds eye of her transformations halting because of wearing something like a collar. It didn't even cross her mind that she'd been wearing clothes each time she had a bad outbreak of her transformations before, what difference would a leather collar do honestly. Those thoughts were absent as she swallowed the lump in her throat and accepted his explanation.

Her words got caught in her throat as he told her that she belonged to him, her eyes dazed like she was star struck for a moment. His voice, the closeness, and his bit on morality, it all made him seem like he was going to just eat her in one go there, it instilled a fear in her so deep that any normal person would have run where she was caught in the headlights, and yet there was also that bubbling pull to him that the feeling mixed up in her. She was snapped out of her little daze when he pulled the collar up to her neck and put it on. The feeling of the leather and his hands tingled, making her feel strangely more sensitive as her mind honed in on the new accessory, keeping it's feeling fresh in her mind. The very end of her tail started to wag softly, betraying her inner cravings and feelings as she moved her hand up to the collar to feel it, like it wasn't even real.

She wanted to say something, to complain but she lost all her words, just feeling that burning awareness, like it was shining a brilliant light from her that everyone would look at. She just took a breath and said, "Sorry...sir..". There was a rush going through her now, an inner desire to do as he said, a feeling of closeness like never before from wearing a symbol of her status to him. She belonged to him, those words haunted her, circling in her head over and over, making her more and more worked up. She hadn't noticed that she was still wagging softly while her mind fought an internal battle to get her to grips with having to wear something this embarrassing.

He stood just outside the door with the look she gave to him being burned into his mind. She reminded him of something far from a disgruntled victim. In a way, reflecting just a moment ago, she seemed to have taking a step toward his long term goal. It was oddly refreshing the way her direct disapproval of his touch and physical responses to him has always been so mild or even encouraging in a few ways. The blushing, her tail wagging, it was clear that he was under her skin and in her head. To Vash, Leah was integral for his happiness. She might not be actively aware of it, but she can satisfy him in a way that his own specific type of werewolf, or any plain human ever could.

If his wolfish ears were out, they would have raised to the sound of her apology. At first, with his back to her, his eyes widened and his lips parted. It was a surprise to him. While she wasn't exactly allowed to freely roam and portray her true attitude, Vash always had the idea that she was more outgoing and confrontational from her looks. Her little voice and the word choice had his heart thumping and pulled him straight out of the bad mood he almost embraced. He moves the bags to one hand and partly turns. To her, he presented a pleasant smile with closed eyes. His silver hair rolling over his shoulder as he presented her with his free hand and partly opened his eyes. "Don't dwell on it for too long. Here, let's go get a real meal in you."

Leah kept her hand on the collar as she thought things at 100mph. She couldn't stop feeling it, even as she was getting used to it. It was in the forefront of her mind and made her feel very mixed up inside. She altered the jacket so that it was at least somewhat hidden under the taller fabric, making it less obvious but she knew. She stepped out and seemed naturally red now with the amount that she had been blushing since the morning. 

She followed her new Master, that wording causing her to be on edge slightly as she just reminded herself of her predicament. It was an odd feeling since before when someone would take her out she was full of anguish and worry. Fear of herself and others. She used to be so far in that hole that she saw herself as nothing more than a monster. So why then did she feel so at ease with Vash?? It couldn't just have been because he knew about her curse surely since she'd not once dwelled on that fear. It was like he had whisked that all away with his mysterious an elegant allure.

When he mentioned the reason why she had to wear the collar she'd almost forgotten the tragedies that haunted her, the bloody mess that she stood before and the taste in her mouth that warrented that inate fear she'd sewn.

Her ears twitched at the mention of food. The market never fed her enough if anything for a growing. Certainly never enough for a growing wolf. She nodded and moved onward with him, the smells of the city suddenly so much more enticing than before. "That sounds great!" She said drooling around eagerly. There was all sorts of stands around selling food from around the world. The pair walked past a tavern who's patrons stood aside while the staff inside rearranged the tables. Someone was taking out a broken chair and another was complaining about being ordered to mop up a sticky white trail that lead out of the establishment.

"Wonder what happened there..." Leah commented, able to pick up on the conversations a little more clearly.

((Quick one this morning!))

(In my honest opinion, that is a fair sized post :3)

Vash couldn't believe the ease of which Leah transitioned from having the collar forced onto her, her body groped and ears toyed with, straight into looking for food with Vash. He looked over to her occasionally as they walked. The new clothes were rather suiting. Deep down, he was confident that she went for the plain, normal undergarments and he cursed himself for picking out even a single pair of them. He wouldn't take her clothes off right there, or search the bags either. The thought of doing such a thing had felt rather obsessive compulsive. Their walk continued as Vash managed to reclaim more of his composure and fortitude in regards to his stomach. To himself, he imagined the effectiveness of the leather collar around her neck should she lose control. The change simply couldn't occur if mid-shift, the leather collar choked her until she passed out.

With a few blinks, Vash was approached with a familiar scent and sight. Though neither were quite like his own, haphazard spilling of semen wasn't a new sight today either. Leah's inquiry wasn't met with a look or sound either, just a small pause. "You probably don't want to know." Vash took her hand with his free hand before guiding her away from the establishment with a little haste. With her new clothes, it may have been possible that some may confuse Vash's spontaneous hand-holding guidance for a number of things it wasn't, some were nefarious. It was unlikely that they would be approached, however.

He slowed to a stop before a vendor of hot meats on a stick and a unsweetened tea vendor beside it. His stomach growling as his eyes grow wide. This was very much unlike the calm, leading Vash that was on display all day. After a moment's pause, he looked to her with a smile. "I can smell what animals are used in each meat stick individually. They are unlabeled. I wonder if you can do the same."

Leah's ears flicked picking up on their conversation,"How did this even happen?!" cried the one arguing about clean up duty, "It was a wizard alright! I can't say anything to piss off a wizard, and not just an apprentice either!! He was that famous one!! If you wanna blame anyone blame his pet cat! She's the one that started it, masochistic bitch! So butt out and clean this up already! I don't want this on my site!" "Alright Jeez fine!!" said the grumpy boy as he grabbed a mop and started to clean up the sticky cum trail. Leah turned and followed after Vash, only imagining what kind of scene played out, "Cat?...like the one from the store..?" she mumbled thinking about it, but shook her head, she didn't want to know what went down for them to be that mad, and for there to be a trail that was left behind them.

She shuddered, that scene only serving to remind her of them in the bath house. She blushed hard and couldn't get that feeling or image out of her mind. It had felt so good, so much that she could still feel the effects, and was just trying to ignore them. She almost bumped into Vash, when they stopped. She looked as though she was about to say something but it vanished, as she sorted herself out. The smell of the meat sticks was completly drawing her attention now. "I would just ask the vendor for which stick is what..." she said, a very human response indeed. "I...don't think I would be able to.." she said though the thought of food and the smells were just driving her nuts. She couldn't help but to at least try, taking a sniff to the air. "That's definatly beef...And that one smells like chicken..." she said pointing to the correct sticks, "This one is pork and that one is..." she twitched her ears and subconciously tilted her head a little bit as she looked curiously at the 'mystery meat'. "I don't think that one is a real animal..." she said blinking at it with a confused expression.

"Hey!! That's the kings finest Goose you moronic dog! Are you buying or not?" said the annoyed shop keeper as she insulted his cooking loudly while other customers could be about. "Oh-!! Sorry! I didn't mean that like that...uhm..Besides I'm not a dog I'm a hum..." She started to say but stopped herself, "Look I'm sorry about the food.." she then said restraining herself where usually she might have bopped this guy one she was simply too hungry to argue. She looked up at Vash and was practically drooling from the food smell, unsure how much longer she could take waiting. "A..re we buying?" she asked sheepishly.

((Edit: I added a bit between her and the store clerk))

"I would just ask the vendor for which stick is what..." Vash's eyebrows narrow slightly as the traditional human in Leah spoke up first. Though, her voice was always a heart warming experience, he was certainly hoping she would be closer to figuring out her curse by now. Or at least more ready to try. "I...don't think I would be able to.." The sound of her attempted sniff had played on his sense of hearing to make him feel funny, or weird. He both adored it and was aroused by her step forward to give it a try. "That's definatly beef...And that one smells like chicken..." He would nod as she pointed to, and correctly noted the animal with generic names. She was impressing him, summoning a large grin on Vash's face. He released Leah's hand and set the bags on the ground as she continued. "This one is pork and that one is... I don't think that one is a real animal..." Though her expressions were adorable, it was concerning to hear her be so quiet.

"Hey!! That's the kings finest Goose you moronic dog! Are you buying or not?" To this, Vash's eyes turned red and his normally slick hair had began to split at it's ends and grow coarse with a sharp sway to it that didn't match the nearby winds. "Oh-!! Sorry! I didn't mean that like that...uhm.." Vash's eyes caught her's and he realized that while the peice of shit who insulted her had meant nothing to him and he was readying to snap his neck like a pathetic twig, she was starving even worse than he was. "A..re we buying?" Her sheepish question had caused him to take a slow, powerful intake of breath as his eyes and hair very slowly returned to normal.

"I suppose we shall." His first words after the strange shift had been more cheerful, light hearted than what would be expected. Looking back to the vendor with a pair of venomously stabbing silver daggers for eyes, Vash pointed to a slab of black seasoned meat first. "We want one stick of teriyaki beef slab," He still spoke calmlg before his hand shifted to point towards the sticks further back with a white-ish steaming meat and a finely cooked orange vegetable, both in bite-sized chunks along the sticks. "And two of your fresh Chicken and carrots sticks." Vash retrieved his hand without puncturing the man's eyes or gripping his throat. For being absolutely livid, Vash eas doing a good job at covering it after Leah's look. Before the man could speak up about the total cost, Vash placed a handsome amount of the legal human currency onto the shelf in front of the man.

Edit: I didn't see it, it wasn't reflected in my post, but officially speaking, it happened :3

Leah's eyes were fixed on the meat sticks. She licked her lips as her ears rose up to full attention, not taking her eyes off the food. The merchant looked peeved by the pair at first but when he saw Vash's reaction his eyes widened and he felt that shiver of fear crawl up his spine. He backed up and was about to yell out when the man seemingly 'calmed down' and put the money on the table. There was a tension in the air and he felt like his life was on the line. He had to double take to look at the amount of money which was clearly too much. "What that much you can buy Five teriyaki sticks s-sir.." he spluttered out, getting them ready.

Leah was so fixated on the food that she missed out on what Vash was doing in response to the merchant's rudeness before, so his sudden change in attitude confused her. she figured it was possibly because of the amount of money. She looked to her tail and ears and then concluded that it might have been because he realised she was a were wolf, instead of a dog. She sighed but instantly had her thoughts drawn once he passed over the sticks. He'd put more in the pot to try and appease the strange looking demon in disguise. "Here....O..on the house.." He said nervously.

Leah swallowed the drool in her mouth but it didn't stop it coming as she looked at the food that was now theirs. She thanked the store clerk and picked one up, taking a bite. Her eyes widened from the first bite. She ate the first one so fast it hardly felt like food at all. Without even thinking and without even asking permission she instantly grabbed another one up and wolfed it down hungrily. She was losing control of herself at the smells, so once the taste hit her she wagged her tail hard and fast, quickly grabbing yet another one up. All manners, all doubts and worries, even her self awareness seemed to vanish as her hunger told her to eat and eat quickly, those fangs of her making quick work of the cooked meat.

Vash wouldn't leave her side for a second, his eyes focused on her face and the food as she began to eat in a pattern far more consistent of a creature akin to his own. Thoughts of that shitty vendor and how rude he had been to Leah, would slowly drift to the back before fading completely from Vash's mind. Before the first two meat sticks, Vash would think she would taking small bites out of the food first, even the bite-sized portions of carrot and chicken on the stick. Instead, she was eating at such a pace with proper inclusion of her fangs as well. As proud as he was, seeing some sort of habit or instinct of her's leak to the surface, he became concerned as well.

Vash reached over and wrapped his arm down and around her lower back. His big pale hand, which previously traveled down and across her back, held her hip. He introduced her ear to his nose again, in a softer way than before as he came so close. "Hey, aren't you saving any of them for me?" He joked with a kind-hearted nature and a smaller voice than usual as he was speaking near to her ear and being considerate. He sneaked a peak down her back, to her tail to monitor it's activity during her eatinf, both before and after his touch and words.

As they continued walking, perverse thoughts flooded him now and unlike ever before. After they reach the caravan, they'll have a cozy place to silently touch eachother out of the public eye without the fear of being caught or capturing negative attention. He rather quite to enjoyed Leah's embarrassment and he knew that wouldn't last forever either. Here, he could easily just take her ass or undress her in any fashion he wished too. But, he adored being this close to her and the caravan came into sight as they were on that side of the area already. "That's how we are getting back." He spoke with a smile. "See that series of wheeled constructions led by beasts of burden?"

Leah flinched when Vash stroked down her back and pressed his nose to her ear. She had a mouth full of meat and practically squeaked out in surprise. Looking up with it in her mouth for a moment she swallowed the piece she had and looked back down to the sticks they had left. She'd eaten all but one. "A-Ah! I'm so sorry!!" She spluttered out in a klutzy manner, suddenly passing him the last stick. She ran a Han through her hair as the realisation sunk in. What was she thinking? That wasn't polite or normal at all. Was she really that hungry that she'd just scoff her food down like an---

Her thoughts stopped as she connected all the dots. She'd always been more restrained than this, to the point of her trying so hard to stop her new instincts that she hurt herself before. Ever since she'd been with Vash she'd been slipping more and more into that side of things. It was like he was drawing it out of her with little effort, as he acted certain ways and did certain things to encourage it.

She felt like she'd just pulled her was out from being under water too long. "What am I doing??? H...how have I been letting myself do this?" she thought. She was going to have to be diligent from now on. She couldn't just let herself get charmed so easily by him. As they walked toward the caravansary she caught her reflection on a surface and she saw it. She was partially transformed with paws for feet, her tail was even strangely bigger looking. With that collar on she really did look like she was Vash's pet. That word echoed in her mind and gave her the chills. She took a deep breath and concentrated, shifting back to look more human as she regained her focus while they walked. She looked ahead to where he was talking about. "Those are Caravans. How far away is it to your place?" She asked.

He looked down to the stick for a second, analyzing it before accepting it. "It was just a joke, pup." He spoke softly as he retrieved his arm from her back and his nose from her ear. Looking to the meat stick had slowly made Vash realize that not killing that pitiful human from before had actually killed his appetite. While he was no stranger to eating the meat animals that humans harvested, it would likely take a fresh kill or the simmering bizarre meats of his homeland to re-arouse the hunger he had before.

When she asked about how far away his home was, he looked to her with a simple yet sly smile. "Far away. It might take us a little while to get there." He didn't give her any specifics to look forward too, not in that moment. He was about think about what to say next as her reverse transformation caught his eye. To those who knew Vash's intentions, it was entirely possible to assume that he would be upset by what would appear to be Leah becoming more and more attached to her human identity. However, his eyes grew just a little more open and his smile became more genuine.

"There are some beautiful human towns along the way." He stated as he looked away from her and forward to the Caravan. "Country-side villages with lush forests and rustic meals. Exhilarating places of water and stone with walkways that you actually traverse with little boats and tons of fresh fruit and seafood." He spoke as though he was listing them. And while that tone can usually sound boring, Vash would sound at least mildly excited to get to share those experiences. "There isn't anyway we'd miss them as the Caraven stops at them for affordable feed for the beasts that make the caravan move and to stretch our legs. If there happens to be a specific place that we stop at and you like it... I suppose we could stay there for a few days to soak it in. We are making great time, after all."

She could almost chuckle with how he spoke. Something about his look made him seem so regal and knowledgable so it was a humerus juxtaposition to hear him call something as simple as a Horse a burden bearing beast. It was clear the longer she spoke to him that he was not from her culture, not even of her world it seemed sometime with how he responded. It was difficult to separate his look from his personality as his disguise was good enough to fool even the wisest of men. As her thoughts lingered on this point she had a flash of his true form come to mind. The hazy image of the large beast from the Bath house. Was that his normal form?

Her opinion of him was so mixed. He was so kind and gentle to her and yet he frequently took advantage of this strange power he seemed to hold over her; her explanation as to how she had been acting lately. She'd never have dreamt of fawning so much before, and after so many months of stress from the curse that had made her so bitter it was almost refreshing to feel so differently.

She almost had to remind herself that they were newly aquatinted. There was so much about him that was a mystery and yet it felt like she was speaking to an old friend or mentor when they spoke.

She just had to figure out how he felt about her. Was she just another slave, with him being a particularly gentle master....Master. She stuck onto that word for a moment giving herself a tingle. Her hand drifted to the collar. She could have easily ended up with someone who would have whipped her for the slightest peep, scolded her and forced her into work or prostitution. Been made into their personal punching bag. She had someone like that try to buy her before. Perhaps that's why she didn't really view Vash as a 'Master'. He wasn't like that.

She did know one thing though. She had to be wary around him. For all his pleasantries she couldn't stop thinking about what happened between them. Her body still reacted to it though her mind told her I was wrong. She walked up with him and they paid for their caravan. The inside was big enough with private Windows and nice looking seats. It was one of the more expensive carts which shocked her.

She stepped to a side and offered Vash to get on first. "After you" she said making sure to watch herself around him as she tried to figure out their dynamic.

Their personal, high class section of the trip was paid for in appropriate tender to the exact pricing, something that Vash hasn't done almost the whole day that he had spent with his perfect new puppy. When Leah stepped aside and offered to have Vash go first, he smiled wide and looked directly into her eyes. "What a kind and thoughtful gesture. A great way to earn my good favor and erase any doubt I may have in your potential insubordination. If my tail was out, certainly it would have a hard time remaining still." He spoke in his welcoming tone and soft, cozy voice. The texture of the words had become tender when he mentioned his tail too. Vash had both a full form and an ascended true form. His full form was an even larger, muscled traditional werewolf that was much like him a partial transformation at the baths. His final and absolutely madenning form would happen to be a giant wolf woth three pericings in it's left ear like thick metal bands. When sitting, this form would be twice as tall as his traditional "full form" and it's pelt is so thick and unnatural that physical weapons and minor spells just rolled off. A bark sends out destructive gusts that blasts down buildings, and his howl can do all sorts of weird stuff. Not that he takes on that form often.

Before Vash would take Leah's offer, he let a hand sneak over to pat her ass. His hand was firm and it wasn't like a spank, but a good hearty pat on her buns. It was performed in good spirits regardless of how inappropriate it would be between a man and a woman in this situation. "But, I insist... Go on, Women first."

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin's ears flicked when he called her a pet. She didn't want to admit how she felt, and the oozing cum from her ass was just filling her with so much shame. She looked over to the bathroom and got up awkwardly. When she stood upright she gasped and tensed up feeling some of that cum dribble down the back of her legs. She shuddered out and walked onward to go clean herself off.

Coming back out she was still wary of him. There wasn't a lock on that bathroom so she couldn't seal herself off, but did keep her distance. "Hey, Magic asshole....I need clothes..." she said finally, holding her arm over her exposed breasts and crotch. She was blushing hard and looked away from him, before turning her hard gaze to him, "And I don't want any funny business y'hear!" She was still very wary of him on account of both the times he'd grabbed her and had his way with her.

She felt so violated, now he'd claimed two of her holes like that. Her wrists and ankles were red where she'd clearly been trying to slip the cuffs off in the bathroom. There were even some soap suds around one of the wrist cuffs. She knew she wouldn't be able to run in this situation, and now she had these stuck onto her she couldn't even try to wrestle or attack him either, knowing something like that would just end up with her on his bed again. He said he had work to do so she'd planned on staying well out of the way while she tried to think about some way that she could get out of this. The taste of his cum was still in her mouth, despite trying to wash it away with the water, and her ass was aching now.

Sadly staying out of his way was not an option. As he said when they met, he specifically bought Karin to test out his magical inventions on her. The screwing earlier was just some added fun. When she demanded clothes Alton's brow just furrowed and said,"They would just get in the way." Yet he did relent somewhat. There was a clean short skirt for Karin to wear, but nothing else. No shirt, or undergarments. He gave her a mmoment to put it on before continuing.

"I told you before I bought you I needed some one to test potions on. Come here Karin," he commanded after a moment. The silver bracelets would make her walk toward him if she didn't comply. "This new ointment shall make a woman produce breast milk and make her tits swell nicely," Said Alton. He took out a dark green bottle. Well that is why Karin didn't get a shirt. "Tell me how this feels," he said. He spread the sticky green stuff on her breasts, rubbing it into the skin like suntan lotion. Within seconds they began to get larger and start to become milk able. I'll let Karin's player describe the exact outcome.

Zeth said:
Sadly staying out of his way was not an option. As he said when they met, he specifically bought Karin to test out his magical inventions on her. The screwing earlier was just some added fun. When she demanded clothes Alton's brow just furrowed and said,"They would just get in the way." Yet he did relent somewhat. There was a clean short skirt for Karin to wear, but nothing else. No shirt, or undergarments. He gave her a mmoment to put it on before continuing.

"I told you before I bought you I needed some one to test potions on. Come here Karin," he commanded after a moment. The silver bracelets would make her walk toward him if she didn't comply. "This new ointment shall make a woman produce breast milk and make her tits swell nicely," Said Alton. He took out a dark green bottle. Well that is why Karin didn't get a shirt. "Tell me how this feels," he said. He spread the sticky green stuff on her breasts, rubbing it into the skin like suntan lotion. Within seconds they began to get larger and start to become milk able. I'll let Karin's player describe the exact outcome.

Karin growled quietly under her breath when he said 'they'd get in the way'. She looked to where he pointed finally seeing the skirt. "That's it?" she said putting it on. "I said no funny business, do you want me to freeze in here or something!?" she said though the room wasn't really that cold. "ugh why did you have to be such a pervert..." she mumbled to herself holding her arms firmly over her chest as she looked around for anything to cover herself with. She started to walk toward the bed to grab a blanket when she perked her ears up at what he said next. "Oh no...No way you, that's not going to happen in a million ye--eeah!" She yelped out suddenly feeling the bracelet's warm glow as they made her walk over to him.

Just being this close was making her heart pound. She tried to back away but found that her feet were firmly in place, as though the anklets had attached themselves to a short chain connected to him. She hugged her chest tighter and squished her legs together as her face automatically went redder, knowing his intention. She quickly shot out one of her hands to his face like she was trying to push him away as he explained the potion. "Don't even try it!!" she growled. The cat girl's eyes widened suddenly when she felt her wrists being pulled at. "Ah-Ahh no!!" she said doing her best to wrestle against the magic, scrunching one side of her face as she pushed to try and keep her grip but ultimately she slipped up and her arms flew behind her back locking into place with a clink, causing her chest to be freely available to the perverted mage.

She stood there shuffling and struggling as her brash nature turned more meek and self conscious. "N-No! D-Damn you!!" She said. Her eyes were fixed on the bottle he pulled out and his explanation left nothing to her imagination. "A-And you're going to put it on me?!?! H-Hey wait no maybe we can talk about this s-Stop stop!! C-C-C-C'mon!!" The way he had such dominance in the situation, his little smirks and the smooth way he just did whatever he wanted gave her such chills. Her nipples felt sensitive already but as he rubbed around she could feel the magic start to seep in. She twinged feeling him linger over a nipple during the application. "N-Naah! Y-You damned magic demon!! Ch-Change it back, q-quickly before it--it..nnnn!!!!" She cut herself off as she felt that warmth of the potion start to fire up.

She twisted and turned in her bindings but the magic seemed to latch onto her quite happily. Her breasts were curvy and nice to hold but now they started to swell, becoming even jigglier than before. She gasped out a pleasured sounding moan as they grew and started to change within. Her tail puffed out and her struggles seemed to become less about getting away but more about the strange feeling she was getting from the alteration. "A-Ahh...W-What---Ahh--This...what is this feeling!!" She managed to say as she writhed around the change starting to come to a halt. She gasped out, looking down to her enlarged boobs, a small droplet of milk beading the end of her nipple. She felt overly sensitive now and was gasping out with a little pant at even the slightest motion of the wind over her lovely milk jugs. She stood there panting softly looking at the mage with that hazy blush staining her cheeks. "Y...You...pervert..!" she managed to say, feeling shame fill her as she stood so exposed for him. Her nipples looked bigger, perfect for sucking or milking at this point, and the longer they waited the more pressure she started to feel build up in her chest.

She squirmed slightly at the discomfort, feeling that they were very full. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like she needed to empty them slightly as her nipples started to ache in a dull throbbing urge to be squeezed. Between her legs he'd find her wet with pre as the surge of hormones flooding through her and the situation just turned her on more.

Her ass was perfectly shaped in those tight trousers, with a little bump leading towards her plush tail that poked through the hole in the material designed for it. She had admittedly had a bit of an issue figuring out how to wear trousers like these, not figuring out that it had a button within the fabric to let her hook it around. The tail held her trousers high, filling out her curves in a delightfully shapely manner. Leah jumped slightly when she felt his hand pat at her ass like that. She quickly whisked her hands around to shoo his away and turned to look at him. "Vash!" She suddenly yelped out, turning to face him. "W-Will you keep your hands to yourself!" she blurted out, her tail dropping down as those feelings from the changing room were resurfacing. He was so elegant and charming, but she was figuring out the true pervert he really was. "Y-You can't just grab me like this all the time! It's...Inappropriate!!" she said embarrassed, still feeling where he had touched lingering on her skin. She wasn't sure how he'd respond, but she felt that even though he was going to 'help her' with her curse, she couldn't just turn a blind eye to all this treatment. She still had dignity and pride, and couldn't just let him feel her up when he pleased. At least that's what she thought, she still hadn't quite grasped the role she was playing in their dynamic.

She made sure her tail was down and covering her tight buns when she stepped into the carriage looking around, impressed by the handy work. She took her seat and watched as Vash climbed aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom