Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling of him nipping on her ears made her involuntarily moan with joy. They were so sensative and each touch felt nicer than the last,

She was so unsure of herself as she dipped to his charms. She pulled her head back and thought to herself. "What am I doing..?" she caught the look in his eyes, seeing his changes. Those red eyes drilled into her mind, leaving her with a feeling weirdly like a deer in headlights. She felt like he could snap her up in one bite. It was as though there were a tremendous force behind his gaze, secrets that he was hiding that made her curious and weary all at once. It was like he was hypnotising her with the bond.

His growl seemed to hit a chord with her. She could feel it in her core like her whole body knew that he was asserting himself against her. She let out a little whiney growl in response, no where near as dominant as his, and the first time she'd made those kinds of noises. He was drawing out her wolf like nature more and more, bringing with it an uncertain territory for her. The whine didn't feel like it came out of her mouth, but yet she knew that was what she had to do in response somehow. He exuded a regal power from him, and through their unspoken language she explored it more and more, bowing to his whim. All the feelings of being equal shattered with that growl, she suddenly felt very very small. Her mind was jolted when she felt his tail on her.

She let out a gasp when his tail slinked up and undid her towel, the fabric falling off her quickly, and floating on the surface of the water. She didn't have much time to react when she was suddenly pulled into a kiss with him. A muffled yelp under his lips and her face burning redder, going down her neck as she felt her whole body quiver. His hand on her tail with a gentle tug felt like a shot of ecstasy. She felt so powerless against him like this, going hazy with lust as her more wolf like instincts drove her actions blindly forward. She melted into his hold and let out a little grumble under his lips, the connection flaring through her. He tasted to sweet to her as her body burst with pleasure. Her hands gently gripped onto him as they kissed, holding onto him. She had settled on his lap, his royal dominance winning over the side of her that he commanded well. Her pert cheeks were just sat on top of his crotch now though she hadn't noticed yet what laid beneath the water.

She felt as though she was going mad. She knew that she should be angrier, should be worried or protesting, should be running for safety but she stepped onward to temptation, biting at the apple he provided. It consumed her body, guiding her, sounding off precious moans as her resistance melted. Her changes to her body had gone unnoticed by her, stopping where they had, with her legs partially changed, giving her brown paws to match her fur on her tail and ears. She even grew small fangs in her mouth and her eyes practically glowed against the light, staring dreamily into his as he played with the base of her tail which was driving her mad. Her leg kicked gently as he hit a certain spot, craning her neck back as the pleasure shot up her spine and down through to her erogenous zones. "A-Aawha!" She cried, curving her back slightly into his hand, tail wagging more and more.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin growled around his cock when he put words in her mouth, trying to bite at him again just out of hot headed malice. The words burned deep in her mind, humiliating her even more, causing that blush to spread. She got a weird burst of adrenaline the more he teased her but she just tried to ignore it and continue her protest. Her 'Chewing' amounted to nothing more than a sensual pump as she took his cock deep. Her eyes widened and she struggled to push one last time when he announced his cumming.

Because he was so deep down her throat, she winced feeling that tinge of his cock getting ready to unload. Finally he came, right as he had her on him the most. She gargled and tried to complain, her tail puffing out and her whole body shivering as the cum shot straight down her throat, without much of a chance to spit it back out again. She was forced to swallow it or choke. She had to accept defeat, her ears dropping to the sides of her head as she took a gulp of his hot cream. She could feel it crawling down her, it's warmth slithering down into her stomach. She had expelled so much energy fighting against him so when he lifted up and off of her she couldn't do much more than pant, and roll to the side, sweat glistening off her body.

She got a blood rush to hear head leaving her quiet there as she just processed what was going on. The loud mouthed cat girl had been stunned to silence, simply panting on the floor as the Wizard paid for the damages. The tavern owner nodded, his eyes widening seeing the larger amount of coin. "Thank you Sir." He said, tucking the gold away in his pocket.

Karin was still throbbing, feeling where he was sat on her, heavy on her chest. She'd scraped herself along her back, arms and feet against the cold floor during their struggles, little red marks showing up on her skin. She didn't resist when he picked her up, since she was still trying to get her head around being used in such a manor. She was at a loss, what could she do..what happened?? Her chest rose slowly and her body was slightly limp when he carried her, as she regained her breath and stamina. Right as she swallowed, she felt something in her that she couldn't explain.

It was once they were out of the Tavern that she made another noise again, groaning and moving her head with a wince. She looked up to the Wizard and tried to pull at her arm restraints again. "You are a sick man.." She grumbled quieter now, with venom on her breath. Her legs were stained with her precum and she was visibly more tired as she struggled in his arms. She was certain now, she had to escape him at all costs. She needed to get away but while she was around him that was going to be impossible. She needed a distraction, something to draw his eyes so she could make a break for it. She could feel the wet between her legs too, as she tried to think her mind kept being drawn to the feeling. Her nipples still pointed up, sensitive to the air as they walked. She moved left and right to try and get him to put her down, but having no use of her arms made this a little more difficult for her.

"I make magical dildos for a living. I am a professional pervert. Besides you are the pot calling the kettle black. I feel the wetness between your legs. Deep down you want me to do this," said Alton. They were both practically nude as he carried her down the street. To be honest Alton wanted more. He wanted to just throw her down in the street and rut her sweet pussy like an animal. He wanted to stretch her asshole and force her to take all of him. Put on a grand public display of his virility conquering her. But such things were unfitting of his station.

He felt Karin struggle to get loose and whispered huskily in her ear," Be still my pet. We are teleporting home. If I drop you now, I can't guarantee your safety." Which was true. A green portal opened before them on the street. Alton then casually stepped through the green portal and they both was transported! When Karin's vision clears she would see they are in very large bed chamber. Alton casually drops her on the bed with a light thud. "Right now to lose those restraints." The cuffs lost the chain between them so She was now wearing two metal bracelets. "I can use magic to move the bracelets how I wish," said Alton. He stood by the edge of the bed and looked at his pet with a wolfish grin. "Well it seems I have recovered. I claimed your mouth. What hole should I cum in next?"he asked smugly.

Karin stared at him with a look of disbelief when he said what his job was. Her eye practically twitched and she suddenly felt the weight of her very poor choice. This guy wasn't just anyone, he was the ultimate pervert, and she'd flirted around him in the hopes of an easy escape. She'd slap her forehead if she had her hands. Her ears stood to attention when he accused her of being like him. "W-WHAT?! I am nothing like you, pervert!!" She cried, blushing hard and looking to her legs to see that small sheen. He'd noticed. Her throat gained a lump that felt as big as an apple, like she was caught red-handed. She was physically warming up from her shame and humiliation that she struggled for a retort. "No that-You--That's not cause of that!!" she said unconvincingly. Her ear flicked at that nickname again, 'pet'. As though her humiliation couldn't get any worse he seemed to have settled on that which really struck a chord with her. She was about to retort about it all when they were suddenly in a bedroom, after having teleported. "What the hell do you mean safety!? What are you----do--ing..." she said blinking in surprise, looking at the new surroundings. Her head quickly turned to look at the new space, though she didn't get much of a chance to take it all in before she was dumped onto the bed. "Ooffha!" The cat girl winced and bounced a little, shaking her head off as she readjusted herself to be comfortable, sitting on her knees. "How...did..." she said looking honestly astonished for a moment, before he teased her about what just happened. Her eyes narrowed on him, and ears lowered. As though she was just going to let him have her again. The first time was a surprising mistake, but now she knew that he wasn't an ordinary guy.

Once she had her hands free she bought them around to her front, flexing her fingers, and rubbing at her wrists. She eyed up the bracelets when he said that he could control that she huffed quietly. The situation was bad, she was in his territory now, and he had the advantage no doubt. She kept her eyes on her and backed up slightly. "Perhaps we got off on the wrong hand, Magic man..." she said carefully, "I'll admit I kinda blew up there in the tavern, but that was just me being nervous...see I've never actually met a rich man who has the balls to stand up to me, so you surprised me!!" she was holding back her venom towards him, but yet this game riled her up, got her blood pumping around fast. She felt like she was staring down a lion, tempting fate even, and as much as she wouldn't admit it, it excited her. In fact it wasn't even just about escape anymore, she craved revenge for the man who broke her pride in the most monumental way. Images of scenarios cropped up in her mind, fired her up with an un-breaking determination. This was a challenge finally, and it's taste was dangerous and wild.

Her crafty mind started working in overload. For now she did need to find the upper hand, so using her tricks of the trade, she distracted him with slight of hand tricks and suddenly threw one of the pillows from the bed at his face just as she finished what she was saying. While her hand threw the pillow the other grabbed onto the duvet up to cover her trick. As quick as a flash among the chaos of her actions a small shape darted from the bed suddenly, heading for the space behind a wardrobe. The small blur, if he managed to catch what it was looked like a small kitten. The scrap of leather that the shop keeper had been passing for a collar and the leash remained on the bed where she was sat, the leather collar snapped in two, looking like she'd tugged at a line that she'd been scratching at for weeks, hiding for when she needed to make a quick escape.

The two bracelets however magically changed with the kitten, forming little metal bands on her arms. She stayed low and darted around in the shadows, trying to find a space that he couldn't get to her if he figured it out. She'd need ammo against him, a way to surprise him and contain him without getting hit by his magic. Simply running from him and having to use this form again was sign of her desperate measures, yet the adrenaline was coursing through her, giving her a pleasure she'd been dying for. Like a junkie getting a hit, she had to outsmart him.

Alton was buying it at first. He thought she was finally coming around. He was about to say,"Now that is mor-hmph!" He was cut off mid sentence by a pillow to the face. How rude! He was fuming mad when he removed the pillow and then looked confused. She was gone. "What the hell?"

Alton calmly stood up. His anger replaced with curiosity. Where did she go? The door was still closed, so he wagered she was hiding in this room. "You know Karin, I usually spoil my girls. As long as they behave I give them gifts and pleasures," Said Alton as he searched the room. "But you keep pushing my buttons and having me lash out at you. I really am starting to think you like to be punished. You are a closet machoist," Alton said as he checked under the bed. Damn, nothing there.

Suddenly Karin would feel the pull on her bracelets. Like as if some one had grabbed the bracelets and were pulling them, and her, towards Alton. In her current tiny form, the kitten would easily be pulled out from behind the wardrobe. Alton looked down at the kitten before him puzzled. Then seeing the bracelets on it's forearms something clicked. "That is a neat trick my pet. But I don't want an actual cat. Change back," he ordered.

Hearing his confusion was like a sweet honey was pouring into her ears. It was so glorious after all the advantage he'd had just. She was still sore about being fucked, no less in public. The Kitten kept quiet as she tried to find a way around, waiting for him to perhaps leave and go search somewhere else, her amber eyes almost glowing in the dark.

While he was a master of the legitimate magical arts, she was well practised in deception and trickery. So to hear one who commanded the magical essence be tricked by her simple distract and hide was an ego boost for her. Her ears were up and listening to him as he spoke, rolling her eyes when he called her a masochist. "yeah riiight, because self defence is the same as masochism...weirdo.." she thought to herself just laying low. Her tail curled happily as she waited for him when suddenly she felt the bracelets tug at her. She stared right at them confused with a small head cock when suddenly they pulled a lot stronger, easily moving the small kitten around.

"Mryaa!" she yelped out unable to hold in her surprise as the little fluff ball was dragged out of her hiding spot on her belly, her arms outstretched in front of her. She looked at the two bracelets and then up to him slowly, her ears dropping. "Shit." She sat herself up and bit at the bracelets but they were stuck on. With a sigh she then looked up at him when he ordered her to change back. "First of all, I am not your pet!! Secondly why would I Change back?? So I could let you rape me again? Yeaaah fat chance magic man!" she spoke, her voice not changed in the slightest from being a cat. "You didn't even say please.." she said being sassy. She still had some hope with this form, so she just sat there, and started to lick her paw to taunt him. "If you wanted someone to do what you wanted, pervert, then you should have bought someone else. So give it up already, cause I'm gonna make this clear. There is no way, on this planet, that I would ever. Do. What you say. You got that?" She then turned her back to him and flicked her tail up and tried to make a sassy exit, but the bracelets just whisked under her body and returned her to the spot that he had called them too. It was like they were magnetic, and the sudden movement turned her sassy exit into an unstylish face plant. "Ooffh!" She winced and scrambled around, tugging at her paws only to have them return.

Her fangs had been apparent first. An instinct that was hardwired inside of Vash that went deeper than his passion and libido had always been his will to survive. And her fangs had shined some light on his defensive instincts, his red eyes peering into her mouth as he saw them. However, he didn't freeze up on sight of them. She was a smaller creature in every single way, and she couldn't do any harm to him with her sweet little fangs. Her following sound had drawn his eyes down from her teeth to her neck. She showed it off with such readiness, and he knew she wasn't willingly doing much. Simply reacting to his advances and their bond, and yet, he was ready to make her neck feel his dominant wrath just as her core felt it from his previous growl. And he just might do that, when he found the perfect moment.

Her perky cheeks had hugged as much of his thickness as they could. The contact was strangely foreign to Vash. It was hard to believe that she didn't feel his throbbing length as she sat on it like a horse. He wanted her to do this because he had crumbled her last remnants of pride. Vash wished she was giving up her dreams of freedom to give her body to him and this had been a sign of that. And yet, he couldn't shake the idea that, though no matter how unlikely, she didn't register his monster cock beneath her and it's sheer thickness spreading her ass cheeks. If she had, her choices must come down between fleeing with her all her might to preserve her pride, or forfeiting her body to his will and breaking in to be the wonderful pet he was looking for. The pack member that would serve him and accept his excess seed in all her holes for entertainment alone. She was incapable of being a mate, not in the traditional puppy making sense. But, thanks to that distinction, she was all the more perfect to be his pet.

There were so many openings for his attention, facets of her body to relay his powerful hunger for her obedience and sex. Her paws lingered on the edge of his mind, his multiple means of teasing or touching her paws to bring out the way he wants her to feel had to sit in reserve for now. He had too many areas of focus. His hand on her hip had left to travel up her back and grab her hair, pulling her hair to force her to bend backward further in the same trend she had begun. Pulling just an inch further into the grey area of forceful and pain without quite breaking the line into full blown abuse. He smirked as his red eyes grew more intense and he licked her cheek, the same side that her non-covered eye was on. And then he buried his nose into her neck, kissing and sucking at ther exposed neck over and over. This was followed up with his hand on her tail, pulling a bit to make her hips move and force her to feel his length beneath her. And then he teased her tail with his fingertips, feeling the finger details at her base, past her fur. While he teased, he pulled her back up his length. Repeating the process as he made her wet neck feel his teeth.

Deep down, he came to the realization that he may have to break her off from this pleasure too. That he had pursued it and it was his actions that were leading her. His forward goals would include further drawing out her inner beast and training her body to love the pleasure of being a pet and being a fuck slave so much that her obedience comes before any sense of freedom or pride. And yet, if he led her to feel this emotions, these sensations every time, then how would he expect her to find them on her own and give herself up to his dominance for the rest of her life? At this rate, he feels like she'd only obey if he asserted himself first. And that wasn't favorable. To have his way, the way he has lusted for all his life, she should find the obedient beast that lingers beneath her skin and obey him every day with or without his asserted control. He thought on this further as he held her in the hot water, their naked morphed bodies mingling in all of the ways.

Leah's questions started to melt into mush the more he played with her body. She gasped out with hot air while his hand was on the base of her tail. She moaned out a big long moan, the feeling shooting through her body, sending her pleasure sensations that she'd never felt in her life. The feeling was amazing, it was hit her in all the right spots and was getting her hornier and hornier. Her rubbed and pulled and played with the fur, just pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

With his prompting she was really starting to lose her mind to their passion. She felt him between her legs, feeling how big and hard he was. She shuddered on his cock, her face practically permanently stained with her blush. His kisses were sweet along her neck but she did feel a little trill of tension as she felt his fangs against her skin. The bite then made her yelp out. Not in pain but in surprise, as her own instincts were telling her that he was in control.

She couldn't take it anymore. There was something overpowering her, completely dominating her senses. She started to rub her slick crotch over his throbbing cock, rutting against him back and forth, going slow at first. The motion was rubbing against her labia on the back stroke which was turning her on, making her go into heat. There was a feeling she was getting, that she wanted to just get on all fours and present herself to him, holding her tail up high. She mimicked that motion as her tail stood to attention, curving her back slightly as she moved on him. Her hips rocked back and forth. She moaned out and started to turn, her tail still high up for him as she pressed her feet on the floor of the bath, and raised her ass up for him. Her arms reached back for him to grab onto, as she rubbed herself along him more and more. She arched her back so much that her precious butt and the top of her wet cunt were showing. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she panted hot air, getting dizzy with anticipation. She wanted him inside her, that was the only thing on her mind, she wanted him to take her and mate with her.

Saewe was walking in the front of the double line of slaves being lead into the market square. She'd never been here before, but her tan skin showed she'd been out in the open, under the sun for a long time. The caravan had halted outside, the personal guard of the owner protecting them and the wagons. She had no clue what was going to happen, but the broken chain around her neck would be enough sign to anyone looking over her that she was a slave.

She was the only one not in the double column, walking in front. She wore the iron collar that signified her status, but a broken chain attached to it. She looked around, amused over the sights present, yet containing her curiosity. She was not allowed to stray, her owner walking in front of them, guiding them to the empty lot where she was told to stand while the other slaves put up the stall. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, except the slaves being sold were all fit for some kind of physical labour, or house work. Except Saewe. She was shorter than the others, not as curvy as the females, but she had a certain charm to her, and her eyes were soft, innocent and gentle. Obviously her owner wanted to sell her off as a virgin, and the rags they were only enough to make sure they looked covered, yet still exposing them to the prying eyes of interested people.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Hearing his confusion was like a sweet honey was pouring into her ears. It was so glorious after all the advantage he'd had just. She was still sore about being fucked, no less in public. The Kitten kept quiet as she tried to find a way around, waiting for him to perhaps leave and go search somewhere else, her amber eyes almost glowing in the dark.

While he was a master of the legitimate magical arts, she was well practised in deception and trickery. So to hear one who commanded the magical essence be tricked by her simple distract and hide was an ego boost for her. Her ears were up and listening to him as he spoke, rolling her eyes when he called her a masochist. "yeah riiight, because self defence is the same as masochism...weirdo.." she thought to herself just laying low. Her tail curled happily as she waited for him when suddenly she felt the bracelets tug at her. She stared right at them confused with a small head cock when suddenly they pulled a lot stronger, easily moving the small kitten around.

"Mryaa!" she yelped out unable to hold in her surprise as the little fluff ball was dragged out of her hiding spot on her belly, her arms outstretched in front of her. She looked at the two bracelets and then up to him slowly, her ears dropping. "Shit." She sat herself up and bit at the bracelets but they were stuck on. With a sigh she then looked up at him when he ordered her to change back. "First of all, I am not your pet!! Secondly why would I Change back?? So I could let you rape me again? Yeaaah fat chance magic man!" she spoke, her voice not changed in the slightest from being a cat. "You didn't even say please.." she said being sassy. She still had some hope with this form, so she just sat there, and started to lick her paw to taunt him. "If you wanted someone to do what you wanted, pervert, then you should have bought someone else. So give it up already, cause I'm gonna make this clear. There is no way, on this planet, that I would ever. Do. What you say. You got that?" She then turned her back to him and flicked her tail up and tried to make a sassy exit, but the bracelets just whisked under her body and returned her to the spot that he had called them too. It was like they were magnetic, and the sudden movement turned her sassy exit into an unstylish face plant. "Ooffh!" She winced and scrambled around, tugging at her paws only to have them return.

Alton seriously lost his composure at the sight of kitty Karin doing a faceplant. He just let out a loud laugh. "I'm sorry, but that was pure gold," the wizard added. He then released the hold on the bracelets for the moment. He snatched the kitten up and looked her over for a moment. "This form is cute, but I bought you to test out sex stuff and I'm not into bestiality," he tosses her on the bed. A pair of silver bands form on what would be Karin's ankles as well. "Sweet little Karin, what you fail to understand is I do NOT need your permission. I do NOT need your cooperation. And even this form will not protect you," said Alton. The bands would keep her on the bed.

The mage calmly opened the wardrobe she hid behind earlier and pulled out a small green bottle. He undid the stopper and the smell of crushed jasmine filled the air. "When I met you, I said I had potions to change form... That was no lie," said Alton. He poured the potion on Karin and began to massage it into her fur. As he rubbed Karin returned to her previous form of the buxom cat girl. "That should keep you that way for a few hours at least," said Alton. The bracelets then flipped Karin to a doggy style like position. "About that question I asked you earlier, I made up my mind," he added.

He groaned and watched her face as she began to practically masturbate against his length beneath her. The red in his eyes had begun to shine at it's maximum, showing just how truly divided from a human he had always been. His hands left her body be, momentarily as she began to move. With his tail still pressed to her abdomen, she took to standing on her paws and turned to put her precious, still young ass towards him. Her fluffy brown tail up in the air as her arched back had raised her juicy pussy a portion off his cock to be put on glistening display with the rest of her gorgeous ass. Her obedient, lovely display had his whole body ready to transfprm in glee. He had to fight this sudden fuck-ready, lust-drunk throbbing that had occured in his cock and muscles. If he hadn't, he would have fully transformed and mindlessly fucked her like a beast, in the same readiness that she showed now. Their bond was strong and her ever growing scent was swaying him into that direction. And yet, he was the initiator of their bond and as a result, their ends of the supernatural hormone leash had always been unequal. His lifetime of experience with these overwhelming pack-related chemical and physical compulsioms had come in handy as he gathered his critical facilities and took her hips. His tail curving up over her left collar bone before curling down and around her left breast, encircling and wrapping it before squishing it in joyful pulsations. It was all he could do to not howl in pleasure in such a way that would gather the attention of almost the whole town. Hot breathes rolling past his teeth to her back.

Surely, he could fuck her just like this. Feed her inner beast exactly what she was likely craving since her abdomen first felt his soft princely cheek, and took in his powerful scent. He wasn't willing to be a slave to his own pleasures, not to the point that he didn't capitalize on the situation to educate his growing pet. His currently obedient, wet, panting pet. He felt his mind nearly slip as he drew the details of her ass and tail on display onto his brain. And with a deep, rumbling breath that had left a fading force that rolled against her smooth back, he reclaimed control a second time. Fighting what he was would always be hard especially since there was never a drop of human inside him to model his human mask to in the first place. Nothing like the worried, inexperienced woman mask she called Leah. From Vash's perspective, that's all it had been. This beast that eagerly awaited his domineering cock would certainly be her true self yearning for him to give her the first of virtually countless plunges into the werewolf world, his world. But, he was no fool. She'd continue to cling to that mask once he doused her urges in his stream of hot sticky cum.

With his hands on her hips, he guided her back to his base so that the area of her pussy that had remained pressed against his cock would snuggle into his base so smoothly. Up till this point, ever movement she made to run her soaked happiness against his cock had massaged his lively healthy cock skin and even dragged a little of it back and forth. Causing his barely revealed tip to become more and less revealed organically in the water below her. Now his cock had began to throb more and more beneath her as he finally engaged his bodily mechanics to make it stiffen to the maximum his human form would allow. Making the giant's shaft rise at the angle he had beneath her, his apple-like deep red unsheathed cock head pressing into her abdomen as his length almost bowed under his tugging muscle. A foggy, almost clear mixture had been painted against her abdomen above the water as his cock head ran and pressed into her like this. It was just as hot as his melting tip, sticky and thick as it was plentiful. The scent from such a compound had permeated the air and likely stained her ever strengthening scent, especially if she decided to touch any of it to feel it cling to her delicate little fingers.

He made his own way to his feet, guiding her with his hands over her hips to take small steps. These steps were all slowly turning her to their right as he followed. The final step making her face the bath wall as he left her rest her chest and arms on the polished stone. The heat of the bath had caused this stone to only be gently cooling, far from the crisp temperature a stone sitting in the forest would have provided. Not that it was a detail that was on the minds of the beasts as they assumed position. The new angle had caused his lively, large balls to consume the space between her inner thighs, letting her feel them without having to intentionally reach to them and fondle them. His transformation wasn't going to remain at this point, he knew he had another more comfortable benchmark a little further along. His long hair and continued to grow as it covered his regular ears and countless strands grew outward in all directions in the bath water and onto the stone to slither out infront of Leah. The hair even shadowed his eyes leaving just deep red glowing orbs in that sudden darkness between his wispy thickening white strands. Upon his head, in the same general area that Leah's doggy ears had been, his hair began to form to large triangles. They quickly took the shape of large, angled wolf ears with soft black fur inside them and white fur covering the rest of them. They flicked to life upon his skull. His transformation caused him to gain height as he bent at the knees to keep his general position against her the same. Between her legs, against her sweet pussy where his base had been, his cock began to grow in girth in that spot alone. Growing more and more until a knot had budded and matured between her thighs, his already majestic cock becoming tense and seeming to pulse like mad. It retain it's healthy skin and smooth squishy outer layer that seemed to blanket a core that had been as stern as the flat rock she laid on.

He was finally more beastial on the outside than she had been. His body morphing so freely until he found that benchmark he could maintain so effortlessly. He was ready to truly tame her inner beast, to leave only her human mask left to be conquered later. After she's had his giant meat bone, he was sure the very core of her being would be smitten and obedient, while only her fleshy human form would be able to protest. It was the way he wanted this to go, actually. There wouldn't be much fun in slaying all of her pride. Letting some fight persist, even if it was based entirely in her mask, would only add to his games as they continued later. His voice would rumble as though spoken by a man and gutterly echoed by a full werewolf at the same time. "Feel that, puppy? We finally meet without any distractions. Is this what you could smell on your master earlier? Big fuck pole? Hmm?" He teased as he took the base of her rail again, his left hand groping her ass while his powerful hips began to move. Giving her soft little pussy the ability to gush over the details of his hard knot. "You love it, don't you? My words might be hard to follow, but I insist you lend an ear."

A giant wolfish tongue ran up the back of her left ear before a beastial breath released into her hair. "Don't let that pesky persistant little human fraction of you deny what you feel now, and what you are about to experience. Be a good little puppy and your Master will give you enough cock that you'll feel good always, like you truly deserve." His hand, larger than before, grasped at her left ass cheek more with his thumb moving to spread her. Finally, after all his toying and carefully laid words, he pulled his hips back. Leaving her with just a small moment of no longer feeling his heat, his throbbing, his thickness. He let her have a moment to see if she'd immediately miss her master's cock. After her brief study, his unsheathed cock head pressed her impossibly smaller cunt with force she could never had felt before. She didn't seem to remember when she engaged her full formed muscles before, his hips alone effortlessly mimicked that kind of strength against her still humanlike fuckhole. Her own lubrication seemingly not being enough as he gave a small grunt and was careful not to push any harder than he needed too. Even though she was a werewolf and could easily deal with rougher sex, he wanted to give his obedient puppy as much pleasure as he could without being too greedy at first. His precum, like before but even more thick, lathered her crotch and ran down her thighs. Soon, after he licked at her ears more lovingly and his muscled chest lay into her back, his tip finally began to spread her tiny hole. Making progress as he stained her insides with his precum and impossible size, slowly inch by inch. His hand from her ass hand snaked upward until he could smuggle his index and middle finfers of his left hand against her tongue that hung out her mouth. Her expression was orgasmic for him and he never ignored it. His thicker fingers ran up and down her tongue playfully before hiding way past her upper lip. The thickness of his partly transformed skin had allowed him to deal with her teeth, unless she were to fully transform. His fingers explored her tiny mouth as he leaned into her and groaned louder. Pressing into her with the same force to probe ever deeper inside her, marking her as his own by doing to her what no mortal man could ever offer and eliminating the human race in it's entirety as potential mates wherever her body was susceptible to his effects.

Zeth said:
Alton seriously lost his composure at the sight of kitty Karin doing a faceplant. He just let out a loud laugh. "I'm sorry, but that was pure gold," the wizard added. He then released the hold on the bracelets for the moment. He snatched the kitten up and looked her over for a moment. "This form is cute, but I bought you to test out sex stuff and I'm not into bestiality," he tosses her on the bed. A pair of silver bands form on what would be Karin's ankles as well. "Sweet little Karin, what you fail to understand is I do NOT need your permission. I do NOT need your cooperation. And even this form will not protect you," said Alton. The bands would keep her on the bed.

The mage calmly opened the wardrobe she hid behind earlier and pulled out a small green bottle. He undid the stopper and the smell of crushed jasmine filled the air. "When I met you, I said I had potions to change form... That was no lie," said Alton. He poured the potion on Karin and began to massage it into her fur. As he rubbed Karin returned to her previous form of the buxom cat girl. "That should keep you that way for a few hours at least," said Alton. The bracelets then flipped Karin to a doggy style like position. "About that question I asked you earlier, I made up my mind," he added.

Karin shook her head and fur off when she had control only to be scooped up easily. She wriggled her arms out and yelped out a little mew. She never normally used this form much, she had too much pride for it, so she wasn't used to being picked up so effortlessly. "H-Heyyy!" She managed to say, her ears folding down, wriggling more in his grip. Her fur was soft like this and she was a bit smaller than the average cat, looking a little like the runt of the litter. She mewed out again in surprise at being dumped on the bed, her legs splaying out so she could land on all fours. The cat looked back at her ankles feeling the bands form on her suddenly. "Oh no! No no no!!" She said trying to scratch at them but they flipped her over so her super soft belly fur was exposed. "Yeeep! W-What are you doing! H-Hey! This is not funny! You can't just do this!" She complained, pulling at the restraints as best she could, but they kept her down like they were attached directly to a short chain.

She eyed him up as he walked over to the potions cupboard, her tail puffing up seeing him bring one over. "Oh shit...nonono! Nononono!!" She cried out, twinging when he doused her in the potion. Her belly fur was so soft to touch, softer than the rest of her, and as the potion seeped into her skin, sure enough she changed back into her human form against her will. She winced and he was still rubbing at her stomach, able to feel that even in this form, it still felt strangely soft. "That's impossible! Ho-How!? Only I can control my forms! T-That...N..No!" She yelled out, pulling still at her restraints. She suddenly felt like she'd managed it, only to find herself stuck on all fours with her legs spread wide open for the mage, showing off her slightly wet cunt to him. It had puffed up a little, and her nipples were nice and hard.

From this angle, her ass was so wonderfully round and perky, it looked perfect to squeeze and fondle. She felt extremely exposed like this. Even her trump card, her ace up her sleeve didn't work, and she was right back on square one, feeling the dread of her punishment looming ominously over her as he announced his decision. "N-No! Thi..This isn't how it works! This doesn't happen!!" She said, her cheeks getting redder as she tried to think of some way out of this. That rush from before was back. She'd been outwitted, her match was met. Her hands gripped into the bedding as she tried to pull desperately, but she was stuck like that. The only thing she could do to save grace was to curl her tail down between her legs, pointing it to him like it was a sword. "I'm warning you buddy, I'm trained to use this!! Come anywhere near me with your perverted cock and I'll pull it right off!!" she said, looking back at him with darker eyes, challenging him while her tail swished around. "I'll make this experience terrible for you! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU, you...You..Cock Goblin!!" Due to her fluster, and sheer stupidity, her insult didn't really have much grounds, but it was the best she had from being so caught off guard.

Once the massive cock was in front of her, close to her mouth she couldn't help but to clasp it. Something in her brain was screaming for her to just bend down and start to lick at the red member. Her hands did touch at the pre cum mix on her skin, catching it between her fingers, it's smell alone overwhelming any senses she had for resistance. She moaned out loud as he smeared some more onto her chest. Her body seemed to be getting warmer as she dipped into a heat phase. She was ready, she knew that she wanted his cock inside her and couldn't wait any longer. It smelled oddly enticing, and she was overcome by an urge to have a taste. She took a bit of a bravery pill and dipped her head down, placing a gentle lick across the top of that red cock, licking up some of the pre cum into her mouth. She got the shivers tasting it in her. Her urges didn't prove to do her wrong as she got a taste for him now. The taste was rich and intoxicating, making her lick again and again like it was an ice cream. She was pulled back and he turned her around. This was it, this was the moment her body was craving. He had her on the very edge for the longest time, making her whine quietly under her breath. Her tail was up nice and high against his hand as he held the base of it.

The cold of the stone on her chest made her shudder out and yelp softly, the mix of hot and cold was such a welcome sensation on top of all the pleasure and anticipation she felt in her. She could still feel his cock on her stomach, and with him moving it back and forth she moaned under him. Her chest was so sticky now from all the pre he was sticking to her with each stroke, some of it gently pooling off her and dripping into the water below. With her ass outstretched and back curved she presented herself for him. Her cunt had puffed up slightly, and opened out, showing she was more than ready to accept his rod. She could feel his large balls against her legs, looking back to see his transformations. She was surprised, but right now she was so horny that she didn't react any more than a gasp and a groan. She started to feel that tension so thick in the air. Her human side was nervous, like it was knowingly about to commit to something drastic, and yet it was also firing with curiosity and shock as each of these feelings from her wolf side mixed her head up like a cocktail.

"Awwhaannnn~" She cried when he called her 'puppy' and teased her relentlessly. It was like she was trying to say something but it got caught in her mouth. "Ah!~" she gasped out feeling his hand on her tail and ass, her cunt so moist and ready for him. He then asked her to listen to him, which she did find hard, her mind felt like it was going to explode if he didn't fuck her right then. When he called her a good puppy, her tail started to wag happily, and her backside lifted up more like she was doing just that, being nice and good, so she could get his cock. Her breath was hot and she was panting as he rubbed along her and toyed her. She felt him lining up, this was it she thought. The first push was unsuccsessful, but she could feel him trying which made her yammer out a little whimpery moan. "Arroorowmmmnnh!" Her hands gripped at the sides of the cold floor, growing claws on her hands, as well as a little fur around her wrists. When he pulled back she expected him to ram forward, so the little moment where he staved off caused her to look back up at him with those sultry wanting eyes. Then she felt it, that precum covering her backside, dripping down her legs. There was so much that it made her cry out with joy. "Awwha!!" She felt like she was melting against his heat. Her mouth was open and moaning when he pressed his fingers to them. her tongue flicked over his fingers and she took them in, giving them a little suck until finally he was inside her. The slow push made her yell louder and louder. "Ahhhh...Ahhh!!! AWWWAAAHH~~!!" She said, cheeks rosy with flame and cunt taking in every inch, every bit of his meat. She felt like she could orgasm right there, her cunt twitching over his large cock. He pushed all the way, all the way down to the hilt and she felt so full. There was no going back now, she was lost to her lust and couldn't hide how much she loved this. Her hips rocked over him, finding her own pace and feeling him out inside her, rolling around as she rocked on a sensative spot. Her head craned back and she then yelled out, "F-Fuuucck yeeeess!!! F-Fuuuck! Fuck me! Fuck me faster!" she panted out, with desperation. She was like a cocksock on him, so eager and into this right now, with sweat beading her forehead. The water made her skin so shiny and her hands and feet curled, clawing into the ground while he pumped.

The bond made this feel ten times better as they connected in more ways than one. She felt so close to him, and so right to have him so stuffed in her like this. This was the biggest and best experiance she could recall in her life so far, and her head was swimming with ecstasy each and every stroke he made. Her eyes rolled back and she cried out loudly getting close to her second orgasm already.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Once the massive cock was in front of her, close to her mouth she couldn't help but to clasp it. Something in her brain was screaming for her to just bend down and start to lick at the red member. Her hands did touch at the pre cum mix on her skin, catching it between her fingers, it's smell alone overwhelming any senses she had for resistance. She moaned out loud as he smeared some more onto her chest. Her body seemed to be getting warmer as she dipped into a heat phase. She was ready, she knew that she wanted his cock inside her and couldn't wait any longer. It smelled oddly enticing, and she was overcome by an urge to have a taste. She took a bit of a bravery pill and dipped her head down, placing a gentle lick across the top of that red cock, licking up some of the pre cum into her mouth. She got the shivers tasting it in her. Her urges didn't prove to do her wrong as she got a taste for him now. The taste was rich and intoxicating, making her lick again and again like it was an ice cream. She was pulled back and he turned her around. This was it, this was the moment her body was craving. He had her on the very edge for the longest time, making her whine quietly under her breath. Her tail was up nice and high against his hand as he held the base of it.

The cold of the stone on her chest made her shudder out and yelp softly, the mix of hot and cold was such a welcome sensation on top of all the pleasure and anticipation she felt in her. She could still feel his cock on her stomach, and with him moving it back and forth she moaned under him. Her chest was so sticky now from all the pre he was sticking to her with each stroke, some of it gently pooling off her and dripping into the water below. With her ass outstretched and back curved she presented herself for him. Her cunt had puffed up slightly, and opened out, showing she was more than ready to accept his rod. She could feel his large balls against her legs, looking back to see his transformations. She was surprised, but right now she was so horny that she didn't react any more than a gasp and a groan. She started to feel that tension so thick in the air. Her human side was nervous, like it was knowingly about to commit to something drastic, and yet it was also firing with curiosity and shock as each of these feelings from her wolf side mixed her head up like a cocktail.

"Awwhaannnn~" She cried when he called her 'puppy' and teased her relentlessly. It was like she was trying to say something but it got caught in her mouth. "Ah!~" she gasped out feeling his hand on her tail and ass, her cunt so moist and ready for him. He then asked her to listen to him, which she did find hard, her mind felt like it was going to explode if he didn't fuck her right then. When he called her a good puppy, her tail started to wag happily, and her backside lifted up more like she was doing just that, being nice and good, so she could get his cock. Her breath was hot and she was panting as he rubbed along her and toyed her. She felt him lining up, this was it she thought. The first push was unsuccsessful, but she could feel him trying which made her yammer out a little whimpery moan. "Arroorowmmmnnh!" Her hands gripped at the sides of the cold floor, growing claws on her hands, as well as a little fur around her wrists. When he pulled back she expected him to ram forward, so the little moment where he staved off caused her to look back up at him with those sultry wanting eyes. Then she felt it, that precum covering her backside, dripping down her legs. There was so much that it made her cry out with joy. "Awwha!!" She felt like she was melting against his heat. Her mouth was open and moaning when he pressed his fingers to them. her tongue flicked over his fingers and she took them in, giving them a little suck until finally he was inside her. The slow push made her yell louder and louder. "Ahhhh...Ahhh!!! AWWWAAAHH~~!!" She said, cheeks rosy with flame and cunt taking in every inch, every bit of his meat. She felt like she could orgasm right there, her cunt twitching over his large cock. He pushed all the way, all the way down to the hilt and she felt so full. There was no going back now, she was lost to her lust and couldn't hide how much she loved this. Her hips rocked over him, finding her own pace and feeling him out inside her, rolling around as she rocked on a sensative spot. Her head craned back and she then yelled out, "F-Fuuucck yeeeess!!! F-Fuuuck! Fuck me! Fuck me faster!" she panted out, with desperation. She was like a cocksock on him, so eager and into this right now, with sweat beading her forehead. The water made her skin so shiny and her hands and feet curled, clawing into the ground while he pumped.

The bond made this feel ten times better as they connected in more ways than one. She felt so close to him, and so right to have him so stuffed in her like this. This was the biggest and best experiance she could recall in her life so far, and her head was swimming with ecstasy each and every stroke he made. Her eyes rolled back and she cried out loudly getting close to her second orgasm already.

A cold rush flew over his muscles as they finally become so much closer to their true shape and size. Vash's wolf-ish brute shape he took now had a comfortable mix of almost all of his false human form details and more accurately portrays what he'd look like when fully transformed. A powerhouse in any fight, that's for sure, Vash now leaned over his horny little puppy and readied himself to give her a satisfying fuck to properly reward her openness to their bond. Even if she had been almost entirely powerless to resist what she had become and the wildly potent scents that surrounded them. Though he wasn't entirely clueless when it came to the differences in an innately male climax and the female orgasm, he had been somewhat unaware of making her orgasm for the first time already. Partly due to the flood of ecstacy, and somewhat because of his intense focus on her every sound with his big majestic wolf ears waving about as if they were flexing. Focusing on her bodily response to his sheer mass was just impossible at first. Though she moved her hips and sounded off with excited sounds, the hot water and her tightness around his engorged throbbing mass had just swallowed his attention whole, for now. It was everything he had thrown up against the wall in his chest to chamber his raw beastial howl as to not disturb the whole town. What did manage to escape was more guttural groans as his hot breath ran over her hair. Her eager hips moving her body like a cocksock over his member had threated to unravel his control and send him into a fucking frenzy. His fingers becoming almost pointed as they were pleasantly sucked on with her little hot mouth, his other hand on her tail gave her a pull to his knot, treating the area like his base.

Moving so his back was up right, he finally got a good look at their union. It certainly didn't look comfortable for either, but their flesh was capable of transformation. Turning what would be a total nightmare for a virgin woman into a blissfully impossible fuck for the pair. He saw his unusual amount of precum and her juices squish out around his cock from her prior movement. The sight and scent reminded him of her earlier little puppy licks at his tip. A deep sinister smile that only a beast could make would riddle across his seperated lips, baring his insidious set of chompers. "So tight." He let the last remnant of his human voice reverb around his glorious shaped teeth.

No more time for play. He clearly had her overwhelmed with his tedious amount of foreplay. Even the shape of her cunt and curve of her back had been physical pleas for his obviously mindnumbing sex from her ever growing beastial capacity for lust. It was all his fault too, that he brought this out from her depths. His touch, his commanding sounds, his scent- His poor little puppy didn't stand much of a chance. Without torturing his good puppy any longer, his midsection escaped her ass by drifting back in the water. The meatpole that previously held her stuffed had begun to slip out, leaving alarming changes to the status of her insides as it no longer kept her sex happily plugged. Just aa the details of his cock head tickled her opening, he shoved his weight against her again. Keeping her from bashing her lower body off the stone bath wall with his tight grip on her tail and his palm on her cheek, his fingers also serving to somewhat hook her lips as they remained in her mouth. The process, though it should be drawn out with his insane length, was actually rather fast and contained the violent engagement of his lower and upper beastial muscles.

Instead of giving the eager fuck slave a fraction of a second to register all of the physical entertainment that his had caused, he immediately resumed pumping and plunging her insides with murderous speed. Confident her cursed body would cope with his mass, his speed, his strength, he no longer held back. It wasn't enough that he eliminated puny human males and their tiny tasteless dicks by comparison to his. No, Vash's instincts drove him to the desire of breaking her in with his legendary form completely and force her to be subservient to his cock to feel such ecstacy. In order to achieve this, he had to do more that simply summon her lust with their bond. He had to fuck her with every ounce of his might, especially for her first inhuman sexual encounter.

A groan, unlike any sound he had made prior to their physical connection in thix bath, had escaped his teeth to surround the pair. It was deep, untamed, and primal in everyway. Her body was smaller than it should be to properly respond to his rapid motions and sheer size, causing the meatpole to pull out from the tension of her tightness and a second force that also threatened to suck him right back in. This force would like make her feel as though her whole lower body was being pulled back with his hips. The water began to rock back and forth, forming waves that would crash against eachother and even run up against their bodies before splashing out of the bath. His tail falling out of his direct control before slipping off her breast and beginning to slap wildly around in the air. Though not his intention, his tail did manage to strike her over shoulders and back, but compared to his savage movements, this would be nothing.

Russian Vodka said:
Saewe was walking in the front of the double line of slaves being lead into the market square. She'd never been here before, but her tan skin showed she'd been out in the open, under the sun for a long time. The caravan had halted outside, the personal guard of the owner protecting them and the wagons. She had no clue what was going to happen, but the broken chain around her neck would be enough sign to anyone looking over her that she was a slave.

She was the only one not in the double column, walking in front. She wore the iron collar that signified her status, but a broken chain attached to it. She looked around, amused over the sights present, yet containing her curiosity. She was not allowed to stray, her owner walking in front of them, guiding them to the empty lot where she was told to stand while the other slaves put up the stall. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, except the slaves being sold were all fit for some kind of physical labour, or house work. Except Saewe. She was shorter than the others, not as curvy as the females, but she had a certain charm to her, and her eyes were soft, innocent and gentle. Obviously her owner wanted to sell her off as a virgin, and the rags they were only enough to make sure they looked covered, yet still exposing them to the prying eyes of interested people.

A young man with a fit, lean, pale body had laid on his side. His brown hair had always been eccentric and hid his eye on the side he lay on, his left eye. With his right eye open and glowing intensely red, he smiled and ran a silk-gloved right hand down his bare chest to the normal mound under his thin white sheet. Narrowing his glrowing red right eye, he smiled more and began to rub at the source of the mount lengthwise between his thumb and fingers. After a few minutes of play, his head shifted as his left eye is uncovered. The left eye opens to reveal a silver eye. In the excitement, the male moved to his back and the sheet fell off his cock. At the sight of his gloved hand rubbing his rather normal erection, the male blushed and shut his left eye. In a soft, etheral male's voice that echoed in his head, the flustered male spoke as his black doggy ears flattened in his hair. "Wh-what are you doing?"

With the left opening to a red glow, just like in his right eye, the male's, face turned to a sinister smile, showing tiny fangs. The right hand moved to wrap around his length just before his foreskin. Using two fingers to pull it back, he rubbed his thumb against the deeply red revealed cock tip. After just a moment, the thumb pulled back to show a small line of precum clinging to the thumb kf the glove. Opening his lips as a aoft moan escaped, the heat and moisture in the moan was visible. After this moan, the male's lips began to move as a more confident man's voice escaped them. "This hard thing kept me awake. You damned brat. I'm just getting my payback is all."

...​

With his fit form pulled together inside a black and purple tuxedo, Joshua tugged on his favorite top hat and stepped outside of the cozy cabin he had been resting in. "My hands alone won't tame your messy, filthy cock." He spoke aloud as he started to walk toward a trail. The etheral, softer male's voice began to echo again.

"I-I'm sorry Joshua." He spoke so weakly. Joshua found him to be pathetic, but his lack of will made their symbiotic relationship so easy. So, although he really shouldn't, he often praises the boy's meekness.

"Don't worry, My little, Cole. I'll pick us up a toy in town and make a man of you yet. Maybe then I can finally sleep a little." He grinned maliciously before using his gloved left hand to hold his hat to his head. Taking a position as though he was about to run, the mysterious man had vanished.

Suddenly appearing ontop of a building in town, the man's red eyes had spotted a traveling slave merchant. The woman at the front seemed to be unchained. In a posh manner, the man pulled one of his pockets and pouted. "Stupid money. Why must I forget you every time?" Joshua spoke to his pocket before returning it inside his clothing properly. With a few blinks and a gesture of his hands, his eyes became silver and more normal, his fangs, tail, and doggy ears vanished. With this action, he launched down the building with violent speed. Such a motion making him appear near the slave at the front like magic.

He gave a charming smile, tiping his tophat. "Miss~" He greeted her ironically as his silver eyes noticed the slave merchant hadn't been paying attention. Taking his gloved hand to her broken chain, the weird man laid on all of his magical vampire gaze to compel her. "Why don't you come with me on a little walk, hmm?" His magic wouldn't last forever, if it was effective at all as he was weaker without his monsterous details on display. If the compulsion was effective, he'd effortlessly pull her in his speed to make the pair vanish from sight. Assuming she would be under his control, he'd guide her down a few, alleyways until he was sure they had lost the slave Marchant completely. Had this taken place, she'd certainly no longer be under his control at this point.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin shook her head and fur off when she had control only to be scooped up easily. She wriggled her arms out and yelped out a little mew. She never normally used this form much, she had too much pride for it, so she wasn't used to being picked up so effortlessly. "H-Heyyy!" She managed to say, her ears folding down, wriggling more in his grip. Her fur was soft like this and she was a bit smaller than the average cat, looking a little like the runt of the litter. She mewed out again in surprise at being dumped on the bed, her legs splaying out so she could land on all fours. The cat looked back at her ankles feeling the bands form on her suddenly. "Oh no! No no no!!" She said trying to scratch at them but they flipped her over so her super soft belly fur was exposed. "Yeeep! W-What are you doing! H-Hey! This is not funny! You can't just do this!" She complained, pulling at the restraints as best she could, but they kept her down like they were attached directly to a short chain.

She eyed him up as he walked over to the potions cupboard, her tail puffing up seeing him bring one over. "Oh shit...nonono! Nononono!!" She cried out, twinging when he doused her in the potion. Her belly fur was so soft to touch, softer than the rest of her, and as the potion seeped into her skin, sure enough she changed back into her human form against her will. She winced and he was still rubbing at her stomach, able to feel that even in this form, it still felt strangely soft. "That's impossible! Ho-How!? Only I can control my forms! T-That...N..No!" She yelled out, pulling still at her restraints. She suddenly felt like she'd managed it, only to find herself stuck on all fours with her legs spread wide open for the mage, showing off her slightly wet cunt to him. It had puffed up a little, and her nipples were nice and hard.

From this angle, her ass was so wonderfully round and perky, it looked perfect to squeeze and fondle. She felt extremely exposed like this. Even her trump card, her ace up her sleeve didn't work, and she was right back on square one, feeling the dread of her punishment looming ominously over her as he announced his decision. "N-No! Thi..This isn't how it works! This doesn't happen!!" She said, her cheeks getting redder as she tried to think of some way out of this. That rush from before was back. She'd been outwitted, her match was met. Her hands gripped into the bedding as she tried to pull desperately, but she was stuck like that. The only thing she could do to save grace was to curl her tail down between her legs, pointing it to him like it was a sword. "I'm warning you buddy, I'm trained to use this!! Come anywhere near me with your perverted cock and I'll pull it right off!!" she said, looking back at him with darker eyes, challenging him while her tail swished around. "I'll make this experience terrible for you! I WON'T LOSE TO YOU, you...You..Cock Goblin!!" Due to her fluster, and sheer stupidity, her insult didn't really have much grounds, but it was the best she had from being so caught off guard.

Karin felt so soft! Alton just wanted to keep petting, but he had something more fun planned. Wizard Admired Karin's inviting cunt and round ass. He was first going to finger her cunt and get her nice and hot. Then lube up the back door and give that ass a nice, slow, fuck. They always hate it at first, but tend to come around and feel good. Well that was the plan until Karin rattled him.

"What? You called me a cock goblin!? You won't lose!? It is on now you hussy!" shouted Alton back. The insult was so stupid it actually struck a nerve! To hell with gentle sex, he was going to wreck Karin's ass. Alton's 10 inch dick was proudly at-attention. He took a moment to hastily slather his shaft in some sort of lube. The Wizard then got in position behind Karin. He grabbed the tail near the base and used it as a makeshift handle, while his other hand lined his hard dick with her exposed asshole. Alton then ythrusts forward, trying to get hilt deep in one go. "Godsdamn you are tight," he lets out a gasp as he pushes onto her.

Karin growled and pulled at her restraints, one ear lowering when he shouted back at her. She did feel stupid for what she just yelled out but was so mad at him and sore for getting utterly dominated like this after she felt so smart that her mouth just kinda splurted out anything to fire back a retort. "Wh-What are you doing?!" she said feeling him yank at her tail, pulling it out of the way. It wasn't long before she felt him prod at her ass and push in. "A--Ahh-AAAAHH!" She yelled out suddenly going quite stiff at the feeling. It was so tight, namely since she'd never had anyone or anything in her ass before. "Ahh!!! Wh-What are you doing! N-Not there!! S-Stoop!" She cried out grabbing at the sheets as he went in roughly. She gasped out winded at the motion, having to quickly adjust to the strange new feeling. "Ahhh!! Ahhhh!" Her cheeks clentched on his large cock, and her tail puffed right out as she tried to wriggle and pull free from his grasp.

Her cheeks were bright red as she felt him push into her deeper, each time he pushed caused her to yell out a surprised moan that was full of confusion and shock. The cat girl winced and both her ears were low as once again she'd been shoved into a corner she couldn't back out from. "S..hit!" It just felt strange, unnatural even to have him in, and so fast too. She was running out of options and had to swallow her pride in this tense moment. "F...F..Fuckin' fine! Y..You win, I'm sor......Sorry.." she said though it sounded like it pained her. "There, now pull out, pull outtt!" she cried thinking she could just beg her way out of this situation, still thinking she had a semblance of control. Despite being so shocked this dominance he had over her, this feeling came back again. She was already tingling from their playing around, and constant battling but even now with him doing something she'd previously though unthinkable she couldn't help but to feel mixed up inside. Part of her wanted to panic at the sudden invasion to her back door, but the other part of her, a smaller part that she wasn't able to understand yet. That part of her was shuddering at the loss. It was like a small buzzing sensation, lingering, ready to blossom. Even now as she was reduced to beg for him, that defeat. It was fueling a part of her that she'd never explored before.

Leah herself was no stranger to sex. Before her curse she used to date a rather handsome boy from her home town. They were childhood friends and once old enough they started to take their relationship more and more serious, exploring their boundaries and expanding their romance. She was head over heals for the boy and their sex was delicate and sweet. Though while she was not a virgin, this was nothing like her childhood sweetheart. This was in a league of it's own, a whole new world even. She may as well have been a virgin to the experience as she felt his huge girth enter into her with relative ease like a larger than average dildo. The kind that someone would look at and wonder how it was even possible for someone to use it. Yet her body had adapted to him through their bond. She'd transformed just right, unbeknown to her, allowing her to accept his shaft without being ripped in two. Even though she changed, she could still feel him so tightly in her, rubbing her along all her good spots.

Her breath was hot and heavy, with moans interwoven among them. As she moaned out, her hot breath and tongue worked over his fingers, her mouth opening and closing softly on him, making sure not to bite, but to suck on him, licking at him between her moaning. Her head reeled back as he hilted her right up to the knot, her tail frizzing out, but not from fear. The Delight she felt feeling him all in her, every last bit of him stuffed inside her, it felt like he filled her completely.
His fur rubbed at her backside, soft and wet against her glistening wet skin as the waters rocked to their motions. She felt like she had an udge to change more, even though right now her body couldn't. Or rather it was incapable right now. Their bond was there, but not sealed, or realised. Her humanity still got in the way, but for these new experiences, she did certainly take her first step towards losing it. Her clawed hands scratched at the cold marbled surface of the floor as she felt him hang onto her mouth, his hands like the strap of a gag. There was definatly a feeling that she was trapped in this one place with how he was holding her, keeping a grip of her so all she could do was get fucked, that feeling only serving to turn her on even more, but from a more human perspective than the raw bestial lust she was being drowned in.

Vash had pulled out of her, drawing his long cock out of her, which made Leah blink, looking back at him with a look of hazy confusion as he made sure to draw it out slowly. She was about to speak when he thrust back in, causing her eyes to roll up as she cried out with her largest moan. She shuddered in joy feeling him stuffed inside her again, that sudden gap then fill had rubbed her well. Her cunt was absolutely soaked at this point, dribbling with her cum, which stuck to her legs and messed her backside up, gleaning in the light of the bath. her juices absolutely coated him as she'd came so much. Despite this she still felt like she could keep going, in fact was craving it, there was a build up that she could feel in his cock, a build up that was causing her to want something she'd never even dreamed of before. Whether it was her bestial instincts calling for her to mate, or her bond she didn't know, all she knew was that right now she craved his cum, needed it, like her life depended on it. She was close to her third or fourth orgasm, by this point in her euphoria she'd lost track of counting. "F..Fuucck.." she uttered out, practically panting like the dog she was, her tongue lulling out of her mouth as she moaned in succession.

As Saewe patiently waited by the merchant stand, the seller trying to attract customers, she managed to look around at the many people that frequented the marketplace. She felt nervous, although it was most likely because she had no clue what her future would bring. She didn't know if it'd be a nobleman who bougt her, or a lower man who just wanted to use her. In the end it wouldn't be her choice what happened as she accepted the water when it was passed around, taking just enough for herself, she knew some of the other slaves needed it more than she did. It was going to be a long day, waiting, not allowed to speak unless she was spoken to.

And as time passed, it was obvious the other slaves were getting restless, muttering among themselves, wanting to get out of there, either sold to someone or back to the caravan. She wasn't attentive to what happened around her for a moment, her eyes diverting back into the temporary stall, but she heard a pair of feet on the ground next to her. Looking back, she was startled at a person staring right at her, what seemed like a young man, in very expensive clothes, Saewe would freeze on the spot. His words caught her off guard as well. No one had called her Miss. She was just a slave, her eyes looking questioningly over the behaved young man. He seemed about her own age, but she couldn't be sure, and he talked of getting out of there with her, of running away.

As he looked into her eyes, she felt her heart pound, her hands clenching lightly. She wanted to run, she felt compelled to do as he told her to. But at the same time, her mind reacted to what was happening around her, the merchant was finishing up his sale, if she ran now, they'd most likely be spotted as she bit her lower lip, shivering lightly. His words had caused a strong reaction in her, she'd never thought to run off before. She'd always patiently waited for it to be her turn to be sold on the markets. A slight smile crept onto her lips as she felt herself giving in to her pounding heart, hope filling it that she may escape a life of servitude. "Master..." She whispered, not wanting to be heard by anyone but him. "We must not get caught, or I will be executed." She warned him, the penalty of running away was death after all.

But she took his hand, stepping forward to accept the fact that she was going to leave her former life now. It seemed his compulsion had just barely managed to root inside her and bring her to follow him, and as they ran, the merchant did not notice. His current dealings kept him too busy, the other slaves didn't either. And if they did, they didn't care.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin growled and pulled at her restraints, one ear lowering when he shouted back at her. She did feel stupid for what she just yelled out but was so mad at him and sore for getting utterly dominated like this after she felt so smart that her mouth just kinda splurted out anything to fire back a retort. "Wh-What are you doing?!" she said feeling him yank at her tail, pulling it out of the way. It wasn't long before she felt him prod at her ass and push in. "A--Ahh-AAAAHH!" She yelled out suddenly going quite stiff at the feeling. It was so tight, namely since she'd never had anyone or anything in her ass before. "Ahh!!! Wh-What are you doing! N-Not there!! S-Stoop!" She cried out grabbing at the sheets as he went in roughly. She gasped out winded at the motion, having to quickly adjust to the strange new feeling. "Ahhh!! Ahhhh!" Her cheeks clentched on his large cock, and her tail puffed right out as she tried to wriggle and pull free from his grasp.

Her cheeks were bright red as she felt him push into her deeper, each time he pushed caused her to yell out a surprised moan that was full of confusion and shock. The cat girl winced and both her ears were low as once again she'd been shoved into a corner she couldn't back out from. "S..hit!" It just felt strange, unnatural even to have him in, and so fast too. She was running out of options and had to swallow her pride in this tense moment. "F...F..Fuckin' fine! Y..You win, I'm sor......Sorry.." she said though it sounded like it pained her. "There, now pull out, pull outtt!" she cried thinking she could just beg her way out of this situation, still thinking she had a semblance of control. Despite being so shocked this dominance he had over her, this feeling came back again. She was already tingling from their playing around, and constant battling but even now with him doing something she'd previously though unthinkable she couldn't help but to feel mixed up inside. Part of her wanted to panic at the sudden invasion to her back door, but the other part of her, a smaller part that she wasn't able to understand yet. That part of her was shuddering at the loss. It was like a small buzzing sensation, lingering, ready to blossom. Even now as she was reduced to beg for him, that defeat. It was fueling a part of her that she'd never explored before.

Alton's hands shifted to grab her hips properly now. The wizard answered her,"I did win, and I'm enjoying my prize!" By that statement you could tell he had no intention of pulling out. Instead The wizard fiercely pounded Karin's ass, as if each thrust would knock some of the disobedience out of her.

Alton was not without some mercy though. A hand started to play with Karin's pussy to help stimulate the pleasure aspect of anal sex for her. Even though it was getting easier to move, he was seconds away from coming. Alton never had anyone be a true virgin at anything before. The experience was incredibly thrilling along with the sensation. It was just overwhelming.

Her look back reminded the instinctual half of Vash's partial transformation that she was still very much a human woman in her mind. Not quite the obedient maid, doggy, and sex slave he wanted to train her to be. Then again, he did little in the ways of training. Before the bath, he was so open and nice to her. Perhaps, sickeningly sweet compared to what most slaves got. This sex they were having was even at least some part consensual. She was getting class A slave treatment, and while he ultimately wanted her to cling to her life with him with some semblance of joy he might have to be harder on her to break her in.

His insanely powerful hips had rocked back and forth in the water until the water level shrunk immensely by splashing out over the stones and up over her body. Washing away some of her sweet pussy juice that had clung to her thighs. He loved slipping back into her, the strange way the difference in their sizes caused an immense suffocating tightness, and yet he still slipped up into her like a soaked plastic glove, was beyond messure. She was new to this kind of sex, big bad wolves are somewhat of a rarity. But, where Vash comes from, there is a whole community of aging and newborn werewolves alike. He experimented with some of the others here and there, but he didn't bond in any fashion until he met his immensely fuckable, endearing little puppy.

His cock would delve into her and pull out in massive portions, the speed differed in that he pulled out as fast as possible, but entered her a pinch slower. Feeling her every inch of her tight little pussy as he shapes her transformed insides around his throbbing slick mass. Her moans pulling on strings in his throat and chest, beckoning for him to howl without restraint. And he fought that urge as he refused too disturb the town without reason. His fingers in her closed mouth had pulled her more and continued the previous action she appeared to enjoy so much. He noted her apparent lean on oral fixation and debated a few different toys to please her in this case. Like a ball gag if she was naughty and maybe a bone if she were behaving properly.

Giving her tail and mouth some harder tugs into his abominable thrusts, he ravaged her more and more without a hint of mercy or a break to catch their breathe. He groaned louder and louder as his sounds hiked upward in speed with the time between them becoming eliminated. It would be readily obvious that he made no time for himself to complete a full breathe, causing the excitement to bring him to a state of utter breathlessness. And even so, his body didn't slow down or stop, he couldn't get enough of her smooth soft skin and tight pussy over the hot bath water. His groans rumbled over her hair and smaller doggy ears with the air translating the power in his heaving groans without fail.

The gears shifted as his urge to mate, his urge to complete the most intrinsic part of their beast-pact bond had finally taken hold of him in spite of his many layers of resistance. Now his hand left her tail to wrap around her hip to groin beneath her. His fingers touching her intimately as he guided her hips to the stone and laid over her. Huffing and puffing as his giant knot spread her slowly, gingerly letting her experience it without a drop of a wasted moment. His balls had become engorged and blazingly hot, pressing into her inner thighs once again as his knot finally took her and his hard upper body sandwiched her onto the stone. Their juices couldnt pressure around his knot, so she was nice and plugged for what was cumming. In a flash, his lower body quaked and a wall of hot and thick sperm rushed over her womb and every naked inch of her fucked savage pussy. He groaned more, letting his fingers slide over her tongue such that his knuckles popped in and out of her lips with ease. His hand beneath her had let fingers explore her pubic region and her crotch on both sides of their potent union. He couldn't help but groan deeply in his mixed voice as he shook and unleashed more and more boiling, sticky, virile cum inside her. His mind going white and his head slowly drooping down to her's.

Zeth said:
Alton's hands shifted to grab her hips properly now. The wizard answered her,"I did win, and I'm enjoying my prize!" By that statement you could tell he had no intention of pulling out. Instead The wizard fiercely pounded Karin's ass, as if each thrust would knock some of the disobedience out of her.

Alton was not without some mercy though. A hand started to play with Karin's pussy to help stimulate the pleasure aspect of anal sex for her. Even though it was getting easier to move, he was seconds away from coming. Alton never had anyone be a true virgin at anything before. The experience was incredibly thrilling along with the sensation. It was just overwhelming.

Karin winced when she felt him press deeper, this sensation was all so much for her all at once. She squirmed and tried to get him out but he was too far into her for her to do anything. She kept moaning louder than before now and gripped the bed sheets tightly as she tried to stop it hurting so much. "You---Piece---of shit---I'm gonna fucking destroy you for this!" She said hearing his answer. She suddenly yelped out her tail going straight as his finger ran across her puffy slick slit. As he fondled her he'd feel that she was still wet from before, perhaps more than the last time he checked her.

She gasped out and shuddered shaking her head. "N-Nooo! Please!" she said with a breathy voice. The feeling of his finger on her cunt like that just made her feel so much more violated than she already felt. That hot flush of shame swept over her the more he just played with her however he wanted to. There was a build up bubbling within her as he tickled at her hot cunt, his fingers getting laced in her sticky pre. He got just the right spot suddenly with both a hard thrust to her backside and his fingers pinching onto her Labia as he toyed with her that caused her to let out a gaspy moan, pleasure shooting through her. She shook her head, she wasn't supposed to feel like this, this guy was being brutal and cruel to her. Moments passed as he got close and he did it again, managing to just about get her right in the good spots, causing her to moan out like a whore once more, this time she got goosebumps all over her back and legs, feeling that intense pleasure start to juxtapose the punishment that her ass was going through.

Leah suckled and licked his fingers as the tension built between them. Her mind was so fuzzy right now, completely enveloped in lust and smoulder. His hand to her tail giving a pull made her yelp out softly as it melted into a moan, making her suck on him harder. Her breath was short as he pounded her harder and harder, his bestial groans igniting an urge within her to submit to him.
She felt him shift his position on her, pushing deeper still and starting to grow within her. Her tail started to wag feeling him get tighter and tighter as he plugged her completely, stretching her slick cunt and completely capping her off, so nothing more could spill out of her. Her eyes widened and she arched back at the feeling. It was incredible, she'd never experienced anything like this before. No matter their movements, no matter how they swayed or rocked, he was now firmly secure in her. She could feel that and it built her up for the largest orgasm she'd ever had. She didn't even know that this amount of pleasure was possible, but was teetering on her surprising experience. There was something more. That craving from before, his hot sticky cum.

She could feel him pulse and twitch inside her and she knew somehow that he was just about to blow his load in her. To Leah it felt like time was slowing as the anticipation dragged it's claws across her skin with a feverish chill. She held her breath with all the panting she was doing and then felt it finally. That release, that burst of semen inside her, filling her up, firing right into her and spilling into her womb. She cried out with a howling orgasmic groan herself, unable to stop her instincts. Her mind felt like it was buzzing as her whole body screamed in ecstasy. Drool ran down her mouth and over his fingers, her little fangs grazing his skin as she panted heavily after her outburst.

She was full as he kept going, the pressure of his cum making her feel like she'd gone to heaven and back. She couldn't even think straight or see straight, just knowing that his warm embrace was a welcome comfort on top of her orgasmic high. She moved her head slightly, her body secure on his crotch as she nuzzled into his chin, softly with what little energy she had left. She softly licked at his cheek, like a puppy while she breathed out and rode her pleasure. Words escaped her, her body was taken to a whole different set of feelings, and all she could do was just show her appreciation with what she had left in her. Truthfully she felt like she was going to feint from how dizzying the ride was but she willed herself to stay conscious and soak up as much of this amazing feeling as she could. Her little cunt twitched around him softly from time to time, feeling out his massive knot, not a single drop getting past him with her plugged up. All in all she looked completely different to the meek and unsure wolf girl from the slaver market.

---

It had been a couple of minutes of them sitting there revelling in their orgasms when there was some rustling from within the bathhouse. Her howl had alerted the owners to their debauchery, and someone was being sent to investigate, though they hadn't been spotted just yet. "Hello? Are you okay? Is everything alright in there?" They called out just to be sure, cutting through their tentative moment.

Den arrived to the market already in a snit, his mood ruined by the drive. There were no camels here, no elephants, no chariots or great lifted thrones carried around on the backs of slaves. No there were carriages now and worse still automobiles. Things which Den could not stand for he did not completely grasp their workings. It was not magic, but invention, and worse still invention he had a hard time grasping. It also made him quite sick, although as King he would never admit it. He was lord of all of Egypt ...or was at one time. He glowered down at his toes wiggling them as his blasted contraption finally came to a stop. He pouted, something he would strongly deny he was doing, and wrapped the shawl his ...butler was it? Yes. Butler, had given him. The egyptian had never truly been cold until he had awoken in this new time, come to this strange land.

He waited until his driver had opened the door for him, for he refused to do such minimal actions himself when there were servants to do it for him. He was a god on earth, why would he ever debase himself after all? His driver opened the door for him and he stepped out on lovely new leather sandals, dusted with gold. His linen dress revealed much, even with the shawl and Den took a moment to adjust his golden crown before he bothered to walk forward, observing the various stalls with the slaves lined up and on display. The small, pretty egyptian who appeared no more than seventeen at most walked the stalls, leaving his driver behind to the monitor the confounded contraption that was the...CAR.

He studied the slaves, their kind from lands unfamiliar and strange yet Den felt a sense of familiarity at last, holding his chin up as he watched all the particulars of the market. He smiled and turned, walking with a perkier step, clasping his hands behind his back. He stopped however as a man walked into his path and Den felt an immediate sense of agitation and insult. He flushed and drew himself up, ready to dress the other man down, until the affront became infinitely worse as the man grabbed his wrist. "To whom do you belong?" the man growled and Den, sensing that this was some sort of overseer or master of slaves puffed himself up as tall as possible, eyes glowing gold.

"I do not belong to anyone. Unhand me before I sever your arm for this insult."
he snarled, dark magic swirling about him before he ripped his arm away. "I am Pharoah, lord of all, I am here to BUY, there is none in this world who could own me." he stated, inclining his chin and stalking past the man, pushing him out of his way as he walked on, curious to see which slaves were up for bid.

With nothing but huffs of a creature from an ancient species, Vash's eyes had grown heavy. His knot was firmly in place, even with the added pressure of his semen filling her and trying to escape, her insides actually managed to pleasure him two-fold. His arms holding her nice and firmly as he rocked his body over the flames of his orgasm, the ever-increasing echos of their pleasure had kept his beastial rod nice and rigid inside her. As she moved to sit up in his arms and on his pole, he straightened upward as well. Her puppy-like licks to his cheek making him adore her more and more. Even though their bond was searing with his horny sensations which pulse from his core, he couldn't help but hold her stomach with one hand, her cheek with the other as she licked him.

His wolfish ears twitched as he pulled her closer. He could hear the person approaching the bath door before they would arrive. With very little time, and a knot that wasn't quite ready to lighten up, he had to think quick. With Leah in his muscular arms, firmly secured against his body, he quickly closed the distance from the bath to the corner of the room where the approaching person wouldn't be able to immediately see them. With the water splashed out, it was clear that one of the staff members would have to fix the unisex bath. Vash had hoped the person approaching would see the empty bath and run off to fetch whoever would clean it. The tension of the approaching footsteps had caused him to look to the face of his hard-fucked cum dump slave. His red eyes slowly returned to normal as his body slowly shrunk just a bit and his wolfy features faded to leave behind the tall, regal, long silver haired man she met at first.

As his cock returned to normal, so too did the base of his cock which included his knot. His barrel of hot virile cum that was trapped inside her had now rolled out of her slowly around his still impressive thickness. The cum fell to the polished stone beneath them as his strong arms held her tight. He put his middle and ring fingers of his right hand in her mouth. "If you don't wish to be seen like this, just gently suckle on my fingers and be as quiet as possible." He whispered just before the door would open. The person would then enter the room. Vash would hope, silently, that the person would leave before finding them so that he wouldn't have to explain that he eats people and that he is hungry. If the person would leave quickly, Vash would try to clean them partially and get the two of them dressed again before leaving again. That would be his plan anyway.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin winced when she felt him press deeper, this sensation was all so much for her all at once. She squirmed and tried to get him out but he was too far into her for her to do anything. She kept moaning louder than before now and gripped the bed sheets tightly as she tried to stop it hurting so much. "You---Piece---of shit---I'm gonna fucking destroy you for this!" She said hearing his answer. She suddenly yelped out her tail going straight as his finger ran across her puffy slick slit. As he fondled her he'd feel that she was still wet from before, perhaps more than the last time he checked her.

She gasped out and shuddered shaking her head. "N-Nooo! Please!" she said with a breathy voice. The feeling of his finger on her cunt like that just made her feel so much more violated than she already felt. That hot flush of shame swept over her the more he just played with her however he wanted to. There was a build up bubbling within her as he tickled at her hot cunt, his fingers getting laced in her sticky pre. He got just the right spot suddenly with both a hard thrust to her backside and his fingers pinching onto her Labia as he toyed with her that caused her to let out a gaspy moan, pleasure shooting through her. She shook her head, she wasn't supposed to feel like this, this guy was being brutal and cruel to her. Moments passed as he got close and he did it again, managing to just about get her right in the good spots, causing her to moan out like a whore once more, this time she got goosebumps all over her back and legs, feeling that intense pleasure start to juxtapose the punishment that her ass was going through.

Alton then exploded into Karin in orgasm! He was buried to the hilt as his hot seed coated her inner walls. Both hands went to her pussy and feverishly tried to coax a climax out of the abused Cat girl as he came inside her shapely rear.

When finished. He pulled out of her completely and took a moment to merely admire his handiwork. "Marvelous," he commented then lied on the bed next to her. He brought his hand still slick with her juices and licked his index finger. "I must say my pet, you do taste scrumptious. Want a lick?" Alton Asked. The restraints are no longer forcing her in the doggy style position.

Leah's ears flicked. The attendants voice sounded so foreign to her after what she just went through, like a nagging voice trying to snap her to attention. She looked up and around feeling Vash hold onto her and ride out of the warm waters. He raced forward with her still firmly on him, making her moan and shudder as his movements jostled inside her. Her moan was quickly silenced as Vash worked his fingers into her mouth and told her to keep quiet.

She could feel him get smaller and the sound of the attendant seemed to make her more and more aware of the situation. Her sinking realisation at what just transgressed made her face go bright red, that very human sensibility settling into her, making her feel a great lump in her throat. She muffled out under his fingers, feeling what was trapped and wanting to come out in this inconvenient situation. She squirmed slightly but froze when the attendant came into the bathhouse.

She was quiet, and her heart pounded like it was trying to escape her chest, a new layer of sweat arising from this fear of being seen like this. She gasped softly as her worst fear came to light, that pressure relieving in her hot cunt letting forth the torrent of Cum stuffed inside her to dribble down, onto her thighs. The lacy white cream absolutely covered her in thick globs, running down her legs and onto the floor below. She was fidgeting, trying to stay quiet in her shame as she spilled his seed to the floor.

She squeaked out a little embarrassed squeak, but went stiff hearing the attendant. The wolf girl tucked her tail low, just messing it with more cum, Vash's fingers in her mouth.

The attendant looked around confused, as they sought out anyone who was here. "Hello? Is anyone in here?...." They drew closer to the promiscuous pair, noticing the trail of water on the floor. Each foot step got louder and louder. Leah actually pressed into Vash slightly like it was going to increase how much she was hidden. She shook lightly, both of them just able to see the person, armed with a bat searching for the strange noise. They were just about to turn to them when someone else called them.

"Come back here, it was probably from the forests!!"

"Alright...I couldn't find anything..." He said moving off, leaving the pair hidden. Leah sighed out with relief hearing the door close, giving them their privacy once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom