Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
The elf toy in his grip would not give up as easily as his he had thought. Each limb of the dainty little thing had made some attempt to strike at his hard body while his blue eyes searched hers. He could feel her body's ever increasing effort to keep breathing, her fragile form smushed between his and the wall. After her full-force strike against his hard leather, nothing had appeared to had happen. At least, nothing her other tiny attacks didn't do. His lips curled upwards as he could almost taste that growing dread in her body. Each ounce of pleasure that had surged into his blood stream would force his hand around her throat to cut off her breathing more and more. Savoring the delicacy of her eyes as the emotions truly sharpened. "A rose is truly beautiful with a Master's hand to prune her. You toys never learn your lesson. What once was, for us, will never be again." At first, this message could have been confusing. It was meant to dance the line of obscurity.

"My sleepy Sammy... Finally getting a moment to rest. He won't ever have his mother again. You won't be happy with what you used to have. Take it from me. Our experiences here have changed us. Simply fucking you won't ever scratch the itch I feel in my chest. I wasn't born this way. Do you get it now?" Heavy handed, sure. All over the place, that's valid criticism too. But, Triston was sure he had a point as he completely choked out Rose against her cell wall. Bringing her to the edge of that softening, yet sharp and tingly feeling, he felt a pleasure that simply fondling her would never provide. The younger Triston would hate who he is now. Of course that younger version of himself couldn't understand. No one is solely responsible for the change that occured in them while they were on the market. But, it's hard to tell how deep in a hole you have been without climbing out. These toys would never put themselves behind his dark hood and try to understand him from the inside out. It's easier to sit in their filthy cages and hurl words at him. Like they didn't know that words were nothing to the trauma they had all endured. As if he could run away to the south with a little money and search for a family that abandoned him. "You're all so naive... Not that I can blame you. How can you see the sky when you are chained beneath this roof? Your infantile views of who I am and what I have done is just another product of our abuse." He choked her right till the point he was sure she would lose feeling, but just before she'd faint. Not a second too soon, he released her throat and stepped back. Certain her legs wouldn't obey her. With her first few breaths, he knew she'd find a rush of endorphins. A warmth, an excitement, not that she'd understand it to be a purely chemical event.

"But you lecture me. Not you, in particular, my little wallflower. But, the slaves in general. For beings of the lowest chain of the ladder, they always seem to have the most to say. Of course I want to plant an arrow through your heart. It won't make me feel better. But, it would have made Sammy feel better." Triston took her hair and forced her against the wall, either on her ass or while standing, whatever height she could achieve. "As if I wasn't a silent observer. The man who sat in the dark while these toys were raped and Sam begged for death to come. How could I afford to have a heart then? What did you all expect of me once I was free? Get myself killed to keep you alive and bring you to safety?" He grew angry, just a touch, finally letting his feelings be known. "What kind of hero is born of this filth? None. Nobody experiences these sorrows, works till they wish for death for no pay, beaten and bloody, bruised and thrown like trash... And suddenly believes in the hearts of others. Do you not think I looked to the face of every man and woman who came in here while I scrambled to make little chimes and had hope they would be the one to safe me?! Of course I did. Every single time. Until my heart stopped feeling. 'Till that pain became an itch." He closed his eyes and released her hair. Silent for a moment, he didn't want to pretend like he cared. His point was that she would be different, like him, the moment she tasted true freedom again. Not that he stayed on that point. A little laugh escaped his lips as he smiled again.

His eyes opened as well, looking over her body with a mixture of excitement and disgust. "I wear my mask because I know it's pointless to talk. Nobody listens..." He contemplated mocking the evil of the Lords and ladies that had once joked about buying the younger Triston. False hope was the worst. "But I am out of words. I have a little present for you, my Rose."

Skye just started to get confused of the mans banter of churches. Even if she wasnt a slave, she was an elf and elves devote themselfs to the earth. They had no need for gods and demons or humans for that matter. The elves were keepers of nature and just like a wild animal, they learned to fear what had brought them harm. Demons and humans both made thier books as evil. In fact, most things did that werent animals living in the forests that they grew.

Skye stood and watched him as he stood there waiting for her to approach. She actually had no intrest in getting closer to him. "You may be trying to do good but no matter what, you are evil. It is bred in you. I knew the moment you walked into that building that you were to be feared" skyes hands crossed over her chest and she began to take a more confident stand. Its kind of hard to hold a scared defensive stand when the other person isnt attacking. "I have the ability to read people. Oras i believe humans call them. You leak of evilness regardless what you like to think. Besides, why shouldnt i fear you? You bought me with the intention of keeping me. If you didnt, then you wouldnt have chased me so you are no better then any other person in that market purchasing someone from the cages like a piece of meat" by the end of her speal, she was practically yelling. Her life rushing back to her mind as all the anger that she held for her parents for selling her spilled out in those words."you have made it clear that i am not leaving. I will make it clear that i will not touch you. Take me home and let me know my new tasks." Skye had settled for her last comment and by ths end, she was practically whisperig her words. She stood defeated, waiting for him to lead the way.

Rose felt like she was going to die in this cell and on this day. She listened as triston spilled his pain out to her. What else was she to do? Rpse forced herself to calm. Struggling would only make her need more oxygen and his hand around her throat wouldnt allow it. By the end of it, she swore she could see stars. She even swore for a moment, she saw her life flash before her eyes. Her favorite moment dancing in her head as a young girl playing with her sister. The two of them always seemed to be so different like night and day. But it didnt matter to them. They were inseparable up until the day they were forced to be seperate.

When he finally did release her, she collapsed on the floor. She took deep, shaky breathes and each one hurt after struggling to breath for so long. Her hand traced her throat where his hand had held her. It was like a ghost still had his hand on her even though she knew it wasnt possible.

Rose kept her eyes on the floor while he continued to speak. She also stayed on the floor not really caring to stand. Her legs still felt a little weak after comig so close to being unconscious.

It took her by suprise when she felt him pull her hair. She couldnt help screaming as her back hit the floor. She kept her legs close to her body as her hand moved to his to tey and help releave the pain of his hold. She was forced to look at him as he spoke. Her anger was raging through her but after years of serving, she had learned when to fight and when to listen. As long as he spoke, it ment thats all that was happening. Hopefully the shopkeeper would need to close up soon and would kick his ass out.

Rose couldnt help feel almost sorry for him. She heard the slaves curse him. Hell. They cursed him when he walked in today. They thought of him as worse then the masters that bought him- hell worse then the shopkeeper and that was saying something. But really in the end what did he expect. He was ripping thier false freedom away from them. She was even sure he would even take a piece of them if he felt like it before returning them.

He had managed to scare the fight out of her. He seemed like he could kill her and not take a second glance. She knew that wasnt his plan since he kept talking about sam. What was his plan with sam anyways? He released her and she stayed yet again on the floor, her back still against the cold stone wall. She didnt really look at him until he spoke of a pressent. Then she looked at him and watched his every move. "Mm. I dont want your present. Go give it to someone else. Better yet, give it to the shopkeeper or your precious sammy. Im sure they would love it." Rose had never gotten a present she enjoyed and if she did get one she liked, it ussually ended in her needing to thank the person who gave it to her in a way she would end up hating the gift. She doubted it was a true present like you would get on your birthday. The kind wrapped in gift wrap that you hsve to open to reveal the suprise. and that just made it less appealing to her.

The powerful, imposing, sadistic hunter had taken to his knees in a single move without his arms. Like a sudden fall, reminiscent of a ritual stance taken by orcish brutes with no time being soft on themselves. His eyes on hers as his smile softened. "Give the present to the shop keeper? Sammy? That's quite the strange fantasy." He returned vocal fire with an accusation. It was purposefully constructed to be difficult to understand to keep the front-end of the woman's brain firing at what his present might be.

Even as he stands on his knees, his eyes were on hers. With her whole body before him, he didn't look to her breasts or her crotch. He didn't touch her as he let the gears turn in her head. "You might think you know what you want." He began without a shift in his sudden softness and lack of attack. "I know I did." He looked away, to his left. "Home. I wanted, I thought, it was a home that I wanted. I was told to look south. And when I was let out..." He paused and looked back to her. "It was just a dream. That innocence had been broken down. Subtlety at first, and then shattered when I made my first kill." He frowned now as he got to his hands, still on his knees as his face was just an inch above hers.

"Try as I might. Try as you will-We are broken. Rose. Never to repair. A mage could do something... But, return us to the way we were before? Impossible. A thin glass perfection in our hearts that was never meant to last this hell. Give it up Roae. You tell yourself what you want. Pretend like your sister even knows who you are anymore."

His voice, so natural, made the speech feel like a one on one conversation somehow. Even without her participation. "Pretend like your happiness isn't in sin with me " He smiled again as he got close. "Happy-" His nose touched hers. "Birthday, Rose." He kissed her lips. Something he specifically avoided in their truly evil encounter, how they first came into physical contact.

He pulled back that same inch from before. Blue eyes looking her over. "I use and hurt people and I love it. I want to break people the way they had broken me. How is that going to take me back to my family, Rose? Why don't you see that we're all the same?" he looked down to her belly. "I plan to use you still. And I don't feel bad. I don't feel sad. It excites me. It arouses me. I think this is what sex was supposed to feel like. But, I get this feeling from pulling at your strings. "

Abaddon turned back to human form looking at the elf before deciding on the path he would take for this moment, if she thought him evil and wouldn't give him a chance then why not accommodat her thoughts and be evil? He was tired of trying to prove demons were not all bad anyway why did he even start that, what care did he have for the thoughts of others?

With a great burst of speed he closed the gap between the elf and himself one once upon her grabbed her by the arms and simultaneously picked her up and spun to slam her into the building before covering her mouth with his hand his eyes now glowing red with malice and a look of pure cruelty a wicked grin finding accrost his face.

"Fine then I'll simply show you the demon you belive you see. First off I think these cloths are a little to much for you don't you?" He said a cold tone in his voice as he reached up with his free hand to grab her cloths to tear them from her body.

Rose managed to keep her eyes on the man through most of his speech. The talk of being broken doing nothing more then putting a small frown on her face. Who was he to say they were similar? It wasnt until talk of her sister that she finally broke her hold on hi
. Who was he to say anything about her. It was her worst fear. Rose couldnt imagine finding her sister and her sister not wanting or remembering her. Her sister is what kept her sanity.

You would think she would of pulled away when his lips touched hers but she didnt. She sat with as much of her body pressed to the wall as she could. She didnt kiss him back but she didnt push him away. In a way, his words were slowly breaking her to not care what he did to her. Maybe if she let it happen, he would leave sooner. When his eyes wondered over her, she half turned into the wall. Her hand held the wall like it would give her refuge from the man. It was all a lie of course.

Skye couldnt do more then scream before the demon was on her. She winced when her back made contact with the bricks. Her screams were cut of by his hand on her mouth. She couldnt escape his strong hold on her nore could she get his hand off of her mouth. Skye used all her attention and strngth to try and pull herself free. Before she knew it, she could feel her clothes beig torn from her body. She screamed into his hand and grabbed at her clothing trying desperately to keep them. After a moment, one of her hands moved from teying to keep the clothes to pushing at him. Her whole body filled with fear as she stood in the ally with him holding her.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin finished her bite, and watched him slide the plate over to him. Her eyes widened and her face pulled into a shocked frown as she grabbed back at it. His reaction surprised her, she didn't get scalded, or hit, he just played her at her own game. This was new to her, but it was over decent food which she was desperate for, so she leant forward and snatched the plate back. "Let go of that...Fine Magic man, very funny.." she said, too hungry right now to let him just joke around with her food. She looked very territorial over a simple plate of sausages and eggs, her ears lowering as she eyed him up, taking another bite, making sure it was large.

Satisfied that Karin learned her lesson, Alton allows her to take the plate back and eat. The wizard found his own stomach grumbling in protest, so he ordered a similar breakfast. As the two ate breakfast in relative silence something odd would happen. Karin would feel a hand on her leg. Said hand was warm and caressing her thigh for a moment then stopped. Both of Alton's hands were in plain sight as he was eating sausage with a knife and fork. "I like that nick name you call me Karin. It may not sound as nice as master, but it does give me ideas," said Alton between bites.

Abaddon looked over the body of the elf again before smirking and nodding with approval and another fun idea came to mind as he cast a small spell, well small to him but it was a higher spell for humans. It was an infinat darkness loop, just creating a small black bubble and makeing it so it was only about 20 feet around. In this bubble no light could get in and no sound could get out Abaddon started laughing before dropping the elf.

Here little elf if you want to scream then do so no one can hear you here no one will care and no one will help you you have only me for a long time you can either enjoy it or not but it will happen none the less

With a heavy sigh, Triston worked his way onto his feet and looked down at the silent, imprudent elf. If he could read her thoughts, his already abysmal thoughts of her would drop like a ton of bricks. He might have even considered her entirely disposable. And thats hard to do for Triston's constantly tinkering, value in all things, and forward-thinking brain. Suddenly, he fished through his pockets to find a capped vile of seemingly enchanted, moving in all directions, thick burgandy ooze. "Alright, I lied. This is your birthday present, and no one gets to keep it." He chuckled too himself as he pretended he was about too turn before lunging against her again, on his knees, his chest helping her keep her body as close to the wall as possible.

The sound of a small wooden cork pop had echoed in their rape den as the scent of salt, blood and chocolate, and some how, only Rose would be able to smell it. Like it was a scent that surrounded her as a gross heat would lick at her skin all over. An aura, like Triston's, had filled the air after the vile was open. But, it didn't end there. He coated his hands and ignored her arms and legs. These burgandy coated, big, skillful and quick hands had slipped beneath her slave clothes and molested her everything sexual. Coated her nipples and intimacy spots in thick sticky ooze that intensified his proding and invasive fingers and also empowered that aura from before. As soon as he was sure the fight in her he must have summoned from the sudden attack had been lost to his intense body and touch, he stood and stepped back. The ooze continued affecting her intensely as that blood, salt, and sweet sweet chocolate scent had begun to penetrate her head too. Warmth in all of the areas he touched, and phantom sensations of the circles his fingers drew against her had begun to play out. He watched her face as he anticipated what the ooze would do next as it was only at stage one, five percent active and it would quickly progress too one hundred percent.

Zeth said:
Satisfied that Karin learned her lesson, Alton allows her to take the plate back and eat. The wizard found his own stomach grumbling in protest, so he ordered a similar breakfast. As the two ate breakfast in relative silence something odd would happen. Karin would feel a hand on her leg. Said hand was warm and caressing her thigh for a moment then stopped. Both of Alton's hands were in plain sight as he was eating sausage with a knife and fork. "I like that nick name you call me Karin. It may not sound as nice as master, but it does give me ideas," said Alton between bites.

She was wary as he didn't seem to react to her little crude outburst from before. She was so sure he'd do something, yell at her or take a swing, just like all the others that she despised, and yet he just sat there and teased her about her meal. She was wary of him, not knowing what to think, though it did spark her interest all the more.

As she watched his every move she suddenly felt a hand on her thigh, making her tail puff out. "EEE!" She yelped out suddenly clamping her hand on whatever just touched her, "HEY!" she said turning her gaze to him, about to yell at him, call him a pervert, "Get your hands off of me you--" she blinked, looking at him eating the sausage like he had been the whole time. "Wha...what the..." She suddenly and very dramatically then ducked her head under the table to look around for if anything was down there. "What in the world...?" She said confused.

She stayed down there looking for anything, any kind of trick, any left over illusion, anyone hiding under her chair, anything on his person, but nothing. It was just the underside of the table. Slowly she came back up glaring at him, her ears low. "I dunno how you did that but you better keep your hands to yourself..." She said cautiously going back to eating her food, keeping her paranoid glare on him. Her ears were up and alert and her tail, while still puffed up had curled around onto her lap now to make sure she could swipe at anything else.

When Karin reached for the invisible hand nothing was there. Alton was genuinely surprised his parlor trick got this much of a reaction out of Karin. Had she never heard of magic before? When she ducked under the table he said bemusedly,"My, aren't you a forward one kitten. You going to start paying me back for your meal here and now?"

The catgirl would feel a much firmer hand grab her round and perky rear as she was investigating under the table. When Karin got back up Alton smiled and replied,"Come now these are magic feats an apprentice could do. Surely they can't be that amazing to you?" When Karin informed him to keep his hands to himself the wizards face visibly soured. "Wench! You are my slave! I OWN you. I will put my hands on you where and when it pleases me!" he said authoritatively. He then moved in a blure and was standing behind her sitting form. Alton bent down and cupped Karin's full breasts from behind squeezing them. "These are mine," he said. Then one hand trailed between Karin's legs and rubbed her sex through her clothes," and this is mine. You are all mine."

Zeth said:
When Karin reached for the invisible hand nothing was there. Alton was genuinely surprised his parlor trick got this much of a reaction out of Karin. Had she never heard of magic before? When she ducked under the table he said bemusedly,"My, aren't you a forward one kitten. You going to start paying me back for your meal here and now?"

The catgirl would feel a much firmer hand grab her round and perky rear as she was investigating under the table. When Karin got back up Alton smiled and replied,"Come now these are magic feats an apprentice could do. Surely they can't be that amazing to you?" When Karin informed him to keep his hands to himself the wizards face visibly soured. "Wench! You are my slave! I OWN you. I will put my hands on you where and when it pleases me!" he said authoritatively. He then moved in a blure and was standing behind her sitting form. Alton bent down and cupped Karin's full breasts from behind squeezing them. "These are mine," he said. Then one hand trailed between Karin's legs and rubbed her sex through her clothes," and this is mine. You are all mine."

She jumped and bumped her head on the underside of the table when he squeezed at her ass as well. She yelped out and reached around to bat at the invisible hand. "W-What are you doing!? H-How are you doing this??" she said sounding a little panicked. She was slowly realising that perhaps his little tricks weren't the things of fairy tales afterall. Her suspicions were confirmed when he suddenly disappeared from her sight, only to reappear behind her and hoik her breasts up. She frizzed her tail out and her ears went straight from the sudden molestation, mixed with being called a wench.

"Eee!!" She yelped her own hands shooting up to his to stop him, he had a strong grip but she managed to wriggle away from him just as he cupped her warm crotch. "W-Y-You PERVERT! We are in PUBLIC!!" she declared very loudly, causing the attention in the room to the pair. Her face was bright red at her fluster. She could still feel where he touched her all over. "You will keep your hands to yourself, and further more, you may have bought me from that stink hole, but I ain't no body's slave, you got that!! RRrrr To hell with all this pretending crap, If you wanna go then come at me without any of yah fancy tricks like a real man!!" She yelled, smashing her fist into her chest, puffing herself up to look intimidating. It was much like a street gang member would do, the same old songs and dances of one who was born from a world of fight or die. Her eyes narrowed, but the blush remained, no one had ever touched her in that way before. Any relationship she'd had previously had been mere one night stands and she was in control. He'd caught her off guard clearly, and it was obvious that she had no knowledge of magic in the slightest.

People talked under hushed voices at the commotion she was causing for the mage, saying quiet things about poor training, and general shock that a slave could talk to their master that way.

Skye felt herself drop to the ground. She didnt move from her spot since she couldnt see a thing. It was completely dark. It was like she had her eyes closed but in reality, they were open. She stayed on the floor sitting on her feet with her hanfs on the ground breathing heavy with fear. "Where.. where am i? Where did you go? Let me out?!" As she spoke, it sounded like her voice was echoing in a tunnel. It was like she was in her own world of darkness and she couldnt see a damn thing. Since she wasnt able to see, she didnt have much of a choicr but to stay where she was. Skye had no idea where the man was and she was in no hurry to figure it out.

Rose watched as triston pulled a bottle out of his pocket and declared it her birthday present. "What the fuck is that?" She had enough of triston and was ready for him to leave. For a moment there she thought he might since he spoke of no one keeping it and acted like he was turning away but then suddenly he was on her. She tried to push him off as he opened the bottle and spread it on his hands. She felt helpless as she tried to push at his hands working thier way into her shirt. The sent the sticky liquid let off was a mixture of unpleasant scents and pleasent ones. It smelled of something she couldnt even place. It smelled horrible but made her grow warm inside like when you smell a fresh batch of cookies or your favorite dinner cooking.

At first the ooz did nothing. It just felt wet and sticky. All shr could feel was his hands on her body. His touch did stop her in her tracks. It wasnt until he pulled away and stepped away that the ooz started to work. "What the fu-" rose was cut off by the sensation. Even though he wasnt near her, she could still feel him inside her. She was still sitting on the floor when it jolted through her body. It caused her to moan as her body begn to move uncontrollably from the sensation. Her hips began to rock and her hands clentched on the floor. "Ahh.. make it stop... " she almost begged. Even though it felt good, she didnt want to give into it.

Triston eyed the beautiful, barely still clothed form of Rose as she writhed about. Her hips uncontrollable as she made it clear. Her mouth pleaded for one thing as her body danced for another. Aroused, Triston's tight leather pants wouldn't hide this. A part of him that no one has seen in the flesh, not recently, now hardened and made a more than impressive bulge down his left thigh. With the bottle properly put away, Triston relaxed on her bed. He had been sitting at the foot of the bed, careful not to awaken Sam too soon as his whole face had glown in admiration at the elven beauty.

His voice must had been hypnotic to the slowly changing elf as the ooze began tackling her sensibilities while echoing all of his touches over her body without fail. "You've no choice but to hear me out. My sweet Roae." His voice was soft, like it had been just a few moments ago. Like this, it was hard to tell who was the real Triston, as he was convincing with both personas. "A species of champion bull-men had raped elf women over thousands of years and they still reside atop a nearby mountain. They trained me to be as strong as I am today and taught me much about enchantments and their history. Basically, any concoction that involves their sperm is a good base for a mind altering potion with immediate sexual effects of elf females of maturity. Mixing that with a very simple list of effective compounds produced by plants to raise your body temperature, hasten your breathe, and even have lasting changes to your brain chemistry... All that was easy. Paying a sorceress to not only be my Guinea pig, but also have her enchant the serum for that ghostly touch effect.. Not so cheap. If you don't want to break down into a mindless slut forever, you have to do what I say. Only certain intimate actions that distract your mind without triggering the ghost touch enchantment will help you through this point." He did sound kind, and thanks to his concoction, she could only hear him. "You must fight your hips and jelly legs and drooling little hole to come sit in my lap, or else that sensation of my touch will only intensify. Either until your heart explodes or the endorphin rush leaves permanent damage to your brain."

Abaddon sat back and watched the elf in the darkness, he had no problem seeing her and what a sight she was naked and such. With his body concealed in the darkness Abaddon reached out and carresed her arm gently before caressing her lower back and giving her ass a tight squeez along with her throat, though he let go of both quickly the smile across his face one of excitement, when was the last time he had this much fun?

GoodGirlGrace said:
She jumped and bumped her head on the underside of the table when he squeezed at her ass as well. She yelped out and reached around to bat at the invisible hand. "W-What are you doing!? H-How are you doing this??" she said sounding a little panicked. She was slowly realising that perhaps his little tricks weren't the things of fairy tales afterall. Her suspicions were confirmed when he suddenly disappeared from her sight, only to reappear behind her and hoik her breasts up. She frizzed her tail out and her ears went straight from the sudden molestation, mixed with being called a wench.

"Eee!!" She yelped her own hands shooting up to his to stop him, he had a strong grip but she managed to wriggle away from him just as he cupped her warm crotch. "W-Y-You PERVERT! We are in PUBLIC!!" she declared very loudly, causing the attention in the room to the pair. Her face was bright red at her fluster. She could still feel where he touched her all over. "You will keep your hands to yourself, and further more, you may have bought me from that stink hole, but I ain't no body's slave, you got that!! RRrrr To hell with all this pretending crap, If you wanna go then come at me without any of yah fancy tricks like a real man!!" She yelled, smashing her fist into her chest, puffing herself up to look intimidating. It was much like a street gang member would do, the same old songs and dances of one who was born from a world of fight or die. Her eyes narrowed, but the blush remained, no one had ever touched her in that way before. Any relationship she'd had previously had been mere one night stands and she was in control. He'd caught her off guard clearly, and it was obvious that she had no knowledge of magic in the slightest.

People talked under hushed voices at the commotion she was causing for the mage, saying quiet things about poor training, and general shock that a slave could talk to their master that way.

"Of course we are in public. Don't tell me you are shy!" responded Alton. He honestly didn't give a fig what the other people thought or said. He was focused on Karin right now. Now that they stood face to face Karin will notice Alton is a head taller then her and broad shouldered. Coming at her without any magic was a viable option for him.

If you wanna go then come at me without any of yah fancy tricks like a real man!!" She yelled, smashing her fist into her chest, puffing herself up to look intimidating.

Since he was teasing her with spells, Alton mistook the meaning of her challenge. "Very well Karin," said Alton pulling his hood back. He then stepped to the cat girl and kissed her. A passionate and manly kiss with his mouth on hers. He thought she challenged him to fuck not fight.

Zeth said:
"Of course we are in public. Don't tell me you are shy!" responded Alton. He honestly didn't give a fig what the other people thought or said. He was focused on Karin right now. Now that they stood face to face Karin will notice Alton is a head taller then her and broad shouldered. Coming at her without any magic was a viable option for him.

If you wanna go then come at me without any of yah fancy tricks like a real man!!" She yelled, smashing her fist into her chest, puffing herself up to look intimidating.

Since he was teasing her with spells, Alton mistook the meaning of her challenge. "Very well Karin," said Alton pulling his hood back. He then stepped to the cat girl and kissed her. A passionate and manly kiss with his mouth on hers. He thought she challenged him to fuck not fight.

She growled under her breath, bracing herself for his first attack when he said that he'd accept her challenge. When he moved forward she ducked out of the way thinking he was going to hit her, but instead his arm swung outside of her, pulling at her back, to push her into his lips. That was the second time he kissed her like that, and she froze up, her tail frizzing out and her hands going stiff. She winced and quickly pushed at his chest, taking a swipe at him with her claws out. She jumped back and wiped her mouth on her sleeve.

"Rrrr Stop doing that!! Take this seriously you son of a bitch!!! Fight me!!" She yelled out her temper only flaring up more. She ran back at him and took another swing hoping to swipe his cheek, her wings in full force now as she attacked him. She was mad, and his actions only served to irritate her further as he mocked her in public like this. As she fought her eyes were locked on him, anticipating any counters he might do, that red blush from the earlier kiss still hot on her cheeks.

The bystanders were growing in number now as they watched the exchange between the two. As Karin moved around her leash flew in the air, tracing her last movements, jingling around as the clasp jostled against the metal ring. She quickly ducked down in a sudden move and swiped up at him, bringing her knee around to try and strike his stomach at the same time as her swipe flew for his face.

GoodGirlGrace said:
She growled under her breath, bracing herself for his first attack when he said that he'd accept her challenge. When he moved forward she ducked out of the way thinking he was going to hit her, but instead his arm swung outside of her, pulling at her back, to push her into his lips. That was the second time he kissed her like that, and she froze up, her tail frizzing out and her hands going stiff. She winced and quickly pushed at his chest, taking a swipe at him with her claws out. She jumped back and wiped her mouth on her sleeve.

"Rrrr Stop doing that!! Take this seriously you son of a bitch!!! Fight me!!" She yelled out her temper only flaring up more. She ran back at him and took another swing hoping to swipe his cheek, her wings in full force now as she attacked him. She was mad, and his actions only served to irritate her further as he mocked her in public like this. As she fought her eyes were locked on him, anticipating any counters he might do, that red blush from the earlier kiss still hot on her cheeks.

The bystanders were growing in number now as they watched the exchange between the two. As Karin moved around her leash flew in the air, tracing her last movements, jingling around as the clasp jostled against the metal ring. She quickly ducked down in a sudden move and swiped up at him, bringing her knee around to try and strike his stomach at the same time as her swipe flew for his face.

Alton's mood changed instantly when she attacked him. His hand flew up as if to catch her swipe to the face. Karin would feel an all to familiar sensation a metal shackle on her wrist. The mage side stepped to the right completely letting Karin launch herself into the table. While she was off balance the mage quickly moved her shackled arm behind her back and clamped the other wrist.

With Karin's hands chained behind her back Alton pushes her forward so she is bent over the table. "No Karin, I bought you so I could fuck you, not fight you. I was going to take you home and have a nice private fuck with my new girl in my bed chamber. But you are an uppity little bitch. I am going to take you here in front of everyone so you learn some humility," declared Alton. One hand was firmly on Karain's shoulders pinning her down. The other was pulling aside her clothing.

Zeth said:
Alton's mood changed instantly when she attacked him. His hand flew up as if to catch her swipe to the face. Karin would feel an all to familiar sensation a metal shackle on her wrist. The mage side stepped to the right completely letting Karin launch herself into the table. While she was off balance the mage quickly moved her shackled arm behind her back and clamped the other wrist.

With Karin's hands chained behind her back Alton pushes her forward so she is bent over the table. "No Karin, I bought you so I could fuck you, not fight you. I was going to take you home and have a nice private fuck with my new girl in my bed chamber. But you are an uppity little bitch. I am going to take you here in front of everyone so you learn some humility," declared Alton. One hand was firmly on Karain's shoulders pinning her down. The other was pulling aside her clothing.

Karin thought she had him but he seemed to vanish just as she swung, like her mind was playing tricks on her. Suddenly she felt that cold steel clasp around her wrist, locking into place. Her momentum carried her on, as he yanked and span her around, locking her arms behind her back. She hit the table with a great huff, wincing from the pain of the throw. "Ouuggh!" She was dazed slightly, but shook it off as he reeled off his adjenda. Her heart pounded, he was really going to try to fuck her in this bar, she knew he was. She felt a surge of adrenaline coarse through her, she wouldn't let him have his way...rather, she couldn't let him have his way.

Her rage built, like it was bubbling inside her, she needed a plan and fast. Her tail flicked and suddenly whipped at his face as a distraction, as she shoved backward with all her strength to break from his pin. "In your Dreams!!" She yelled, her eyes looking darker, and her teeth looking sharp. She snarled and lowered her head growling at him. She was defensive for now, weighing up her options while people gasped and cleared the space around them, some disgusted, some scared, others cheering on the mage. She then ran forward at him in a surprise attack using her feet to kick at him. She moved forward trying to gain the advantage, suddenly hooking her tail onto a chair and whipping around to launch it at him. She was a fighter, and she'd fight to the end. Her pride wouldn't let her go down so easily, despite the odds not being in her favour right now.

While a physically fit man, Alton was not a warrior. He was a Wizard. He did not expect Karin to shove him back as she did and she managed to break his pin. Then she ran at him to launch a surprise attack. He shouted "ENOUGH!" As soon as he did Grace was snatched by an invisible force and lifted clear into the air. She just hovered there unable to touch the ground at all. Why? Because he was not a warrior, but a wizard.

The chair she launched crashed into the wizard. It broke over over his frame and he stood there eyes blazing. "I told you I bought you to fuck not fight. Normally I'd drop an uppity slave back into the shop keeper. But you are going to be the exception," said Alton. He then slammed her body to the ground. He then snapped his fingers and all Karin's clothes melts away, leaving just her restraints.

Zeth said:
While a physically fit man, Alton was not a warrior. He was a Wizard. He did not expect Karin to shove him back as she did and she managed to break his pin. Then she ran at him to launch a surprise attack. He shouted "ENOUGH!" As soon as he did Karin was snatched by an invisible force and lifted clear into the air. She just hovered there unable to touch the ground at all. Why? Because he was not a warrior, but a wizard.

The chair she launched crashed into the wizard. It broke over over his frame and he stood there eyes blazing. "I told you I bought you to fuck not fight. Normally I'd drop an uppity slave back into the shop keeper. But you are going to be the exception," said Alton. He then slammed her body to the ground. He then snapped his fingers and all Karin's clothes melts away, leaving just her restraints.

Karin was so mad that when she suddenly lifted into the air she did nothing but flail about for a bit. Her face went from angry to just confused as she slowly stopped. "W-What the--" she said looking around. She couldn't move while being held like this, and suddenly felt very powerless. She yelped out when she was slammed down and looked horrified when her clothes suddenly disappeared.

She wanted to cover herself but with her hands behind her back she was exposed. "W--Eee!!! S-Stop!!" She yelled out scrambling around with her feet to try and get back up, very aware of everyone's eyes on them and her naked form. Her face went bright red and her tits jiggled about, apparently under her clothes her tits were a bit bigger than they looked.

As she tried desperatly to scramble away she snapped at everyone else in the room. "D-Don't look you perverts!!! F-Fuck!! SHIT!" she yelled, getting more and more embaressed as she tried to distance herself from the mage.

Alton disrobed and Karin realized that this man is a professional pervert! He had nothing on under the robes he wore. He literally stands before her now in a pair of boots and a smile. His cock hardening at the sight of her supple flesh. He had no shame about being in public. Hell, it might be turning him on.

The Wizard easily pounced on Karin. He straddled her chest, and since her hands were tied behind her back, it was hard to get away. "You talk to much slave, I will put your mouth to better uses," said Alton. The moment Karin tried to speak or protest, Alton would shove his cock in her mouth to shut her up. "Mmmm, that is better," he said. Grabbing Karin's head he would continue to force feed her inch after inch of his hot cock.

Zeth said:
Alton disrobed and Karin realized that this man is a professional pervert! He had nothing on under the robes he wore. He literally stands before her now in a pair of boots and a smile. His cock hardening at the sight of her supple flesh. He had no shame about being in public. Hell, it might be turning him on.

The Wizard easily pounced on Karin. He straddled her chest, and since her hands were tied behind her back, it was hard to get away. "You talk to much slave, I will put your mouth to better uses," said Alton. The moment Karin tried to speak or protest, Alton would shove his cock in her mouth to shut her up. "Mmmm, that is better," he said. Grabbing Karin's head he would continue to force feed her inch after inch of his hot cock.

Karin backed up into the bottom of the tavern bar hitting her head. She winced at the pain and was shocked at the sight she had to behold once the wizard de-robed. He was stark naked, and packing. Her blush got hotter simply by seeing him like that when she was suddenly faced with him up close and personally. Her leash was yanked and she was pulled right under him. "Get away from me you per--UUURRMPH!!!!??!" She struggled under him with her mouth suddenly full of his meat. Her ears were low and she tried to pull away or spit him out but with how he was sat on her she couldn't get away from him at all. She struggled left and right to try and push him off or throw him aside but he had a strong grip with her like this.

Even her legs, she kicked and flailed but it did nothing, she was trapped and full of his salty cock. She muffled her yells and complaints under him as she tried to think of her next move, her fangs brushing against his skin. She then got a thought, and tried to bite down, her last line of defended but something stopped her the second she did. She was so confused and tried again and again to bite at him but nothing worked, leaving her to simply pleasure him with gentle squeezes.

((I'm taking a liberty there that he'd protect against cat girl fangs for face with some sort of magic spell or thing, your choice ;) hope that's okay? ))

Alton let out a small moan as Karin tried to bite his cock. When she bit down, it felt like she was biting something incredibly hard like an iron rod. But otherwise the cock felt and tasted normal in every way. "I cast an enchantment. You literally can't bite this dick my pet. You don't think I'd be stupid enough to stick it in a mouth full of sharp teeth without protection do you?" gloated the wizard. He kept pushing until all 10 inches of man meat rested in Karin's stretched throat and the cat girl's nose pressed against his public hair.

"Ahhh yes. This is so much better use for that mouth then you sassing me. Don't you think?" Alton asked and gave a little wiggle with his hips. "It is your own fault. I was going to fuck your pussy first, but you had to defy me. So now I'll fuck your face," declared Alton. His hands wrapped in Karin's hair and twisted it into handle bars. The wizard then pulls back some and begins tho fuck Karin's throat.

Zeth said:
Alton let out a small moan as Karin tried to bite his cock. When she bit down, it felt like she was biting something incredibly hard like an iron rod. But otherwise the cock felt and tasted normal in every way. "I cast an enchantment. You literally can't bite this dick my pet. You don't think I'd be stupid enough to stick it in a mouth full of sharp teeth without protection do you?" gloated the wizard. He kept pushing until all 10 inches of man meat rested in Karin's stretched throat and the cat girl's nose pressed against his public hair.

"Ahhh yes. This is so much better use for that mouth then you sassing me. Don't you think?" Alton asked and gave a little wiggle with his hips. "It is your own fault. I was going to fuck your pussy first, but you had to defy me. So now I'll fuck your face," declared Alton. His hands wrapped in Karin's hair and twisted it into handle bars. The wizard then pulls back some and begins tho fuck Karin's throat.

Karin's ears twitched when he called her a pet, that just riling her up more. She struggled hard but nothing was working, causing her to get more and more panicked about the situation. Her thoughts were cut short when he pushed furtherer, her nose pressing against him, his smell intoxicating her. She winced and grumbled under him as he taunted her more. This wasn't like her, she'd always managed to get her 'masters' to be so disgusted by her or so offended that they just never won, but him...Alton, he was different. He took what he wanted, when he wanted and she couldn't stop him. His...magic, was that seriously real? She couldn't believe it but the floating, the swift movements from before, the quick change, the more she was around him the more it sunk in.

She coughed and spluttered on his cock when he pushed onward, her own inner turmoil being yanked forward and back as he held onto her attention. She kept trying to think of a way out but nothing came to her, she kept trying to outmatch him and push him off but he had her pinned. The more she struggled, the more of his dick she ended up pushing into her own mouth. She was going in circles when it dawned on her. "He's using you, and there is no way out of this. You're powerless" that thought, that feeling shocked her. She didn't know what to do, there wasn't anything she could do but take it. No one, no one in her life had ever dominated her like this before. She always took that as a sign of pride and yet he shattered it, forcing her onto his cock, naked in front of a tavern full of people. It was so....humiliating.

The people watching were mixed, some averted their eyes, and just grumbled about the wizard and why he had to do this here, a few left after being traumatised by the fighting, but some of the rowdier ones were cheering and congratulating Alton, like he was a hunter that just took down a wild beast. Some of those patrons even bore a clear lump in their pants. The free show was obviously to their tastes.

One woman had gone to get the owner of the Tavern and rushed him down to point at the scene. "There! See! The indecency is ludicrous, do something!!" she cried to him. The large tavern owner looked over but his eyes widened seeing the mage. Despite being naked, the man recognised him and knew his power, shaking his head. "Lady, there's nothing I could do about that...go home if you don't like it.." He said, disgruntled at the damage but knowing his match, and not to mess with a mage of his calibre.

Karin's fighting dampened down a notch, her one beam of hope, hearing the tavern owner come down, hoping he could stop this and he just folded. She wriggled and writhed under the mage grumbling and huffing but never able to get his cock out of her mouth. Her blush was so hot on her face it practically radiated. Unbeknownst to her, the rush of adrenaline she was getting and the realisation of the whole thing had been having some other effects on her body too. Her nipples stood tall and her cunt was starting to get wet with pre-cum, lacing her legs with a small dot of sheen. "Mmmmmrmrph!!!! Mmmm!!! MUURRRR!!---M...Muurmm.!.!!!"

Leah sat there in the small cage, there were noises coming down the hall from earlier, people being bought, someone toying with the other slaves, even the loud-mouth one seemed to have been bought from what she could pick out from the conversations. She couldn't see as she was around the corner. The girl sighed out, her tail wrapped around her legs and her ears twitching at the movements and conversations around her.

"How did I even get into this mess.." she said looking at her hand. The cage was small and her wrists were bound in iron, attached to a rusty looking collar around her neck by a short chain. She had a warning label on her cage door that most people avoided like the plague. Danger, Feral beast. Purchase with caution.

She closed her eyes and tried to think about what it was that triggered the transformation that lead to her having those labels plastered on her bars. Her mind went fuzzy just thinking about it. All she knew was that she was being dragged in, then everything started getting frantic, her senses heightened, and yet her hearing dampened. There was screaming and the last thing she remembered was the large store owner yelling something at her. She woke up in her cage with blood on her maw and down her front. She sighed out, the memory was the same, she just couldn't place what had caused it. Mulling on it was no use clearly, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do in the small walls that trapped her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom