Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye moved away from the man, pressing herself against the bars she the man spoke to her. She practically hit in the corner. "Let me go and ill believe you."

The shop keeper watched the two and smiled before moving down the line. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Its been a busy night. You want the boy do ya. Hmm.. i guess you could have him. You know the rules. Dont take him out without a leash. Theres one sitting on the wall beside his cage." He moved while he spoke. The shopkeeper got the key to the boys cage and gave it to the man. No one else was allowed to take the cage keys, but these 2 knew each other and he trusted the man.

Rose sat in the cage across from skye and her new master. She had seen the whole thing really but didnt care. Rose was amazing at hiding in plain sight and had no intrest in revealing herself; not for a fellow elf thats for sure. Rose could hide in the shadows. A trixkck she learned on one of her escape adventures and since then, used it all the time. As log as she didnt move much or spoke, no one could see her. Thats the way she liked it. She was left alone this way and completely forgotten to everyone in the room.

Abaddon simply thought for a minute and shook his head before gripping the leash tightly and yanking on it to pull the elf to him

"I don't care if you belive me the truth is the truth, now here is more truth I am walking out of this place with this leash in hand you can either walk with the leash or be drug by it your choice."

Turning twords the cage entrance abbadon starts walking away.

Almost immediately after securing Sam's key, Triston slid it into a thin pocket on his leather armor and continued walking with the Shop Keeper back to his desk. The two were out of sight and hearing range as Triston made arrangements to 'Rent' another slave. The condition set by the Shop Keeper was that she could not and would not step out of the cage. And to this, with a carefully counted amount of currency given up, Triston accepted the conditions and picked up one more key and a leash+collar set.

Returning to the cells, moving slow like anyone would imagine death would, Triston stopped and turned to face Sam. Allowing the male a good time to remark as Triston openned the cell door and shut it and locked it behind him. The ominous hunter who has sterred so much hate and betrayel in Sam's voice, now stood in full glory before the beaten boy. He was faster and stronger, Triston was the apex predator of all slaves. Sam may be durable, a hefty bit different from the sex slaves, but a slave all the same and not one that Triston hasn't had the time to study from afar. With a few steps, Triston seemed rather docile in actions alone, his aura was still almost consuming. The eyes of the predator had zoned in on Sam as he began to close the distance without an ounce of haste in his step. Waiting for an ounce of sudden movement out of Sam. The moment Sam would take that movement, towards or away from Triston, the hunter would wrap an arm around the beaten toy's neck with his chest to his back and cut off his ability to breathe almost immediately. Should the boy continue resisting, Triston would show his brutality and cut the air off until Sam would be on the very ledge of passing out. Allow him a breathe, and repeat until Triston has reason to believe that Sam has given up.

(I used the shop keeper, all the actions on Sam are theoretical and havn't happened yet. Because making them happen would be a sin against role-playing, feel free to have them happen in your post, Sam )

Sam simply stared at triston neither taking a step forward or back simply holding his ground he contemplated biteing his own tongue off but decided as it is right now it wouldn't be worth it but if he unlocked the restraints he would attack triston may be faster and stronger and at full strength but he will try anyway what's the worse he could do, torture him?

"So what now? Do you plan to torture me? Rape me? Kill me? Or am I to hold your arrows while you hunt slaves who were to smart for there masters? "

Triston grew close as he set gloved hands onto the boy's shoulders. Only one of them could speak, but only one of them could see into the other's eyes. An interesting dynamic that made a lot of sense for Triston to prefer. Not that he'd keep his hood on forever. The gloved hands didn't move, there were no strange shoulder rubs or quick moves to strangle Sam. They were alone in his cell, and Triston moved a slow thumb over and across Sam's throat. The moment was a silent, slow one. The collar was brought to Sam's neck and fastened, just a notch before it was too tight.

Skye stayed still for a moment. She really didnt want to draw attention to herself. There was a slave hunter in the room after all and she didnt forget about the shopleeper either. Skye did a wuick glance around the room, then forced herself to come off the wall. She stood with as much confidence as she could. "Ill walk with you for now." She spoke even though he didnt really wait for an answer. She made point to add the for now. She wouldnt be lying to him when she decided to leave. Skye could feel that she didnt want to stay with this man and planned to leave as soon as she could. Skye followed just behind the man as they walked. She glanced into each cage as she passed them. Most were empty now. It had been a good day for the shopkeeper.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin smiled, making sure to put her clothes on quicker, "Ohh whoops sorry I don't take orders from you fa--at's just not your call to make." she said not wanting to blow it before the mage handed over the money, still she smiled innocently at the groutesque shop keeper, flashing him a warning look while the mage was getting his money out. She looked at the purse then to the amount he handed over. Had to be some kind of trick, man this guy was a walking illusions shop wasn't he..? Though she did think to herself ”at least he's got money...maybe before I go I can help him lighten that purse…”

"Alton...okay, I understand!" she said, though her face dropped slightly seeing the collar and leash. Her ear twitched and she smiled shrugging and shaking her head, “now now fellas, there is no need for that...how about some nice cuffs...i’ll come along quietly” she said with a wink, holding her hands out but she was just grabbed forward roughly, the shop keeper strapping the old leather collar around her neck, letting her out once Alton had the leash. She sighed and waited for the door to open. “Jeez alright no need to be so push--ee!” She yelped when she was suddenly tugged forward into the kiss. She frizzed her tail out at first, taken by surprise.

She was taken aback, getting a shudder down her spine when he spoke, for a moment she lost her cool, one ear folding down when he spoke. “Yeah yeah, I'm not exactly new to this gig, c’mon, let's get out of this dump…” She said turning to lead the way, her hands going up to fiddle with the collar, to make it more comfortable. ”Keep it together Karin...wait for the right moment…” as she left she gave a sorry glance to the others in their cages.

--

Once outside she guarded her eyes from the sun, wincing as she readjusted to it. “So...What first?...perhaps we could grab some food?...cause it wasn't exactly a three course meal every night in that place…” She said gauging his reaction. She needed to know what she was dealing with, a sap or a sergeant as she liked to call it. Was he an all calling the shots control freak or did he harbour some sympathy. Depending on the outcome, she changed her game up. Her stomach rumbled as though it was right on cue though now she was thinking about food.

"Don't take this the wrong way my pet, but we need to give you a bath. Then some nicer clothes. But first food. I doubt the shop keeper gave you a decent meal. Shall we?" said Alton. He then begins to lead Karin across the street to a food court. It is like a Tavern set up outside to cater to the mass amounts of people. The entire time of the walk Alton keeps a firm grasp on her leash.

"The reason I hold on to the leash is not that I fear you will run, but because some one might steal you. You would be surprised how many people would want a catgirl," he said. They then sit at a table. A human wench comes buy to take their order. "You may order what you want Karin. But the higher the bill, the more I'm going to fuck you silly," Alton said with a sly grin. The waitress looked at the two oddly. After taking their order, Alton spoke. "We have some time to kill. Tell me of your last master and how you came to be back on the auction block," the wizard asked.

Abaddon smiled at that and he looked back and said "Well if you will walk with me walk beside me so we may talk"

When he reached the entrance of the slave market he began to exit wondering if he should take to the shadows to move faster. With a look to the sky as they exited the market Abaddon closed his eyes the sun on his face it's felt warm and nice but not like home witch he was starting to miss more and more but with some thought before Skye came through the door he dropped the leash to see what she would do if he wanted to he could catch her if she ran but as always his curiosity and whims were getting the better of him

Sam kept looking into he back abys of tristons hoodnot flinching from his hand or the color before he simply sighed and slouched against the chains again

"This is a boreing task trying to look intimadateing, I'm to tired for it and can't stand much longer anyway what is it you want triston, why did you buy me? Answer honest and true and straighten your tongue so your words are not twisted"

Triston visually sighed. He wondered to himself as to how he came upon the reputation of a big time talker. Just who put it into Sam's mind that Triston would be talking to him soon. Well, Triston would be talking soon, but not at the moment. He didn't wanna spoil the big surprise. A gloved hand pressed flat against's Sam's chest. This motion guided the weakening boy to press his back to the wall while Triston's free hand undid Sam's chains. Once free, in all but the collar, Triston gave Sam a provocative tug by the leash. Guiding the beaten male to the door, which Triston opened. The scariest thing about trying to gauge whether or not Triston was prepared for counter-attack of any kind was how impossible it was to read him. The tugs were strangely inviting for a Male so used too being whipped and tortured.

There was a slinking feeling through her once they were out, she could feel someone was watching her and it made her uneasy. The girl looked around for the source, feeling wary. In her mind that could be one of a few people, but for now she just stayed focused. As much as she hated to admit it she did have some small protection with the Mage, even if it was embarrassing.

Her ears twitched when Alton talked, Karin raising her eyebrow at his explanation for the leash, "oh please, I can easily hold my own against anyone who tries it on, I'm made of tougher stuff than any of those other typical slaves." She said, her true personality now starting to leak through as she walked along. Her ear twitched with irritation when people looked at her being carted around like a dog on a walk. She glowered at them and tried to keep her head high, her pride taking a hit.

His comment on her looks made her roll her eyes, her ear twitching at being called a pet. Her hard outer exterior did seem to melt a bit when they walked into the tavern, her stomach rumbling and her tail curling at the mere smell of food. She sat down and grabbed the menu looking through, looking up at him after his warning. She didn't know if she should laugh or be concerned but he was defiantly different to those 'masters' she'd had before. He was so....direct.'

"Righht..sure thing..." She said, wary but not holding him to it just yet. She ordered her food when the waitress came over, another slave judging by her collar. "Get me the full breakfast, skip the beans and tomato, with a side of fries and the biggest jug of milk you got..." She said quickly, like it was rehearsed. Right now, despite his little 'promise' she was hungry and couldn't think about doing anything on an empty stomach.

"What's there to know? They were either perverted, like you, or thought I'd work stupid hours for nothing on hard labour. Pretty much every one of them resulted in hitting me cause they couldn't take that their manhood was being challenged. Just a bunch of dickless pricks with no resolve...." She said trailing off before her eyes widened slightly and she looked up at him, coughing slightly. She had let her mouth run again, after trying hard to keep her thoughts to herself, she just couldn't help it. She looked a little awkward for a moment as she tried to think about how to cover that slip up up, wondering what sort of reaction he'd have. "That is uh...well fuck I can't really hide it now, basically I didn't respect them at all and there ain't no need for details cause really, they're allll the same. She looked up her tail curling happily as her food was put down in front of her. She tucked in almost instantly not able to help herself, after a few mouth fulls she sighed happily, then turned her gaze to Alton again. "So what about you? Are you the same as all of them 'Master Karin?'" She said with a cheeky little smirk as she paraphrased him earlier.

Zeth said:
"My name is Alton Waeglossz. But you shall call me Master, Karin. Is that understood?"

When the chains came off it was almost all he could do to remain standing his arms hang by his side's one a few inches longer than the other due to dislocation (left shoulder) Sam simply followed the tugging on the leash figuring that if he tryed to escape the one who hunts escapees then it couldn't be a half attempt or one where he wasn't fully ready no Sam would do his best to listen for right now but he was not sure why he was even being bought. The man before Samuel was such a mystery to him but he had called him granted due to the fact he was a slave and now hunts them, one whom was in a slaves position sould know what it's like to be one and in his opinion should let escapees escape but he wasn't able to escape so maybe he didn't have a right to say, all he knew was Samuel didn't care for triston....then there was the annoying fact that he never talked even when being provoked or asked a question.

Skye stepped out of the building and stood for a moment enjoying the sun. She closed hr eyes and tilted her head towards the sun and gave a small sigh. She had always loved the warmth from the sun. It had been too log since she had been outside. At first, she hadnt even known the lose leash. Once she did, she gave a quick look to her new master and then turned. She ran down the street dodgig people as they passed her. Running also felt natural to her and she was good at it too. Faster then the normal human and even pretty fast for an elf. It didnt take long before she came to a dark ally. She turned and ran down that trying to get as much distance as she could from her new master.

The two males continued their path towards an empty cell. Certainly to drive the tired, beaten and annoyed Sam right over the edge. Triston stood before the empty cell with just the motions of his breathing being the only sign that there was still something alive inside his suit. The cell the two of them looked into had no such signs. Like a practical joke, any on-looker could not tell that there was still a slave inside these bars. But, Triston knew she was inside. The only slave to ever give him trouble on the hunt. And she certainly was punished for it. Gloved fingers search the small pocket for the key he had just rented off from the Shop Keeper. The second round of money was for this little event he had planned. Lightening surged through the aura that surrounded Triston. Nothing visual, but the speed of motion that would follow was certainly in-human. The cell was unlocked, gloved hands ripped Sam off of his feet and through him onto the cell's bed. The cell door was closed and locked once again. Strangely enough, Triston stood inside the cell with Sam.

What occured next couldn't possibly have been imagined by any slave who knew of Triston. It has been so long since anyone last seen his face that the rumors were as much fantasy as anything else. The gloved hands took each side of his hood and peeled it back over the thick fog. The fog would slowly dissipate to first reveal a perfect head of clean blonde hair. Radiant. His princely-handsome face and clean pale skin had slowly been revealed with his eyes shut. Like a son of the king, fresh from the finest spa, he would almost seem to glow in a dirt-ridden filthy cell like this. His eyelids split over the most unusual set of blue iris ever seen in a place like this. The creepiest thing was how they were already on Sam's face and Triston summoned a charismatic smile. "Come on out, my filthy Rose. You know what happens when I have to look for you..." It was almost as jarring as finding out that Triston had a human face at all, how his voice was so normal and clear.

Rose didnt think anything of it as the slave boy and the hunter cleared her view in her cell. She stayed silent and still until they stopped at her door. Her pulse picking up s bit as she slowly stood and pressed her back against the wall. What was this man up to? She watched carefully as he opened the door. It wasnt until he entered the cage faster then she could see that she knew who this man was. It was the only hunter that had been able to find her once she got her hidig abilities.

Rose didnt feel much like staying in the shadows now. She knew he would find her in them anyways. Rose stepped out. Her hair so dark it had a purple tint to it, her skin a little pale from always hugging the shadows. She had an almost cheeky smile on her face as she stepped out. "Triston. Its been a while. Did you grow bored of not hunting me? Is that why you decided to visit?" She stood before them with her arms beside her and her legs a little apart. She looked almost like she was ready to attack but unless they decided to approach her, she had no intrest in moving.

Abaddon sighed softly knowing she would run but then after a second to think about it he decided it would be a good game he might enjoy looking around he looked for shadows and once finding some let his demonic energy take over to its fullest extent the air around him pulseing red and looking as if it might shatter at any second. Moving quickly Abaddon rushed the shadows before disappearing into them and as if flying through another realm he moved to the location of the elf before surfacing a good five feet in front of her in his demon form wondering if she will be able to stop in time his red eyes glowing bright in the shadows and his tattered wings open as far as the ally will allow.

After tbe short walk they stopped befor a cage and samuel rememberd the pain running through his body it seems even a small walk was tough for him right now, but looking into the cage samuel couldnt see anuthing he was about to ask something when in a blink of an eye triston opened the door and Samuel was thrown like a doll imto the cage.

when he hit the bed in the cell he winced pain erupting in his body at both the sudden movement and stop, pain from his shoulder and the wounds from last night's beatings that lasted well into this morning. After the pain started to turn into a dull throbbing tears ,though a small amount, began to blur his vision, though he still saw an outline of triston who seemed to be in the cage with him, and he thought to himself that this is where he will be tortured, killed, or worse.

Once he could see straight he looked around the dark cell and only noticed the elf when she stepped into the light. Of course haveing been here since he was a child Samuel had a very limited view on wemon haveing never actually been this close to one in years, but he thought she was beautiful her hair was exotic and he skin looked of opal. The smirk on her lips was weird though he thought most slaves would be afraid of triston hell Samuel was afraid of him so some extent but she didn't seem to be in fact she almost seemed ready to attack him. Why was he here in this cell with her and him, what was triston plan and why the hell was he that good looking and doing this job? These questions kept going through Samuels mind before he said.

"So that's what was under that hood of yours eh? Not gonna lie not what I expected."

The handsome man, now revealed, had begun to laugh in response to Sam's remarks. "Right? It's like someone is telling everyone I am some malformed half demon with scales or something!" He seemed to enjoy playing along. Being the only one in the cell with any idea what freedom was, he didn't expect the two of them to relate with him. Not anything like he could for them. His smile and laughter faded to a relaxed grin. Confident, Triston's facial features would only add to the unease of those who were looking for an opening to strike. "When others can see what I do, they often find shock when they find out that I am entirely human. Some expect an elf boy behind the vale." He removed his bow and tossed it aside. The long arrow quiver sitting beside it. The small cell had made his large bow rather useless, so he wasn't afraid of the slaves getting a hold of it. "Or even some sort of half-breed. They try to explain away my 'cold heart' with orcish blood. It really is quite silly what kind of stories they've come up with." He opens up more as he sits on the edge of Rose's bed and faces Rose herself.

"Miss hunting you?" He paused. "Fuck that idea. You were a true bitch to catch." He raised his middle and index fingers close to his mouth. "But, I was sure to make it worth my while... Wasn't I?" He licked his fingers and scanned her face for any sign of disgust or fear. He really did take a lot from her. The seemingly unpredictable man's blue eyes had turned back to Samuel. A softer expression took to Triston's face as he gave the dislocation on Samuel a good look over.

"Oh no no no. That won't do at all. I can't let it stay that way." He narrowed his eyes as he set his gloved hands upon his slave boy once again, uninvited. "Take a deep breath, if you'd like. This is going to suck. A lot." The most bizzare thing was how close Triston came to the male who had vocally degraded him at every step thus far. And in one clicking, punishing motion, Sam's dislocation was solved. Quickly, but the word painless could hardly be applied. Triston knew that Sam was used to pain. Not babying or patronizing his new slave boy must have been the most respect anyone has ever shown Sam.

"Alright Lady, and little slave boy. It's time to get this show on the road. Not that Rose here is going anywhere." Triston stood, taking off his gloves and tossing them over his shoulder. "Feel free to get some shut eye, Sam. I'll just be warming up the entertainment." The peculiar, haunting blue eyes had peered into Rose's own elf-y orbs. His domineering pressence growing more and more as he stepped toward her and made a lightening quick grab for her throat.

While listening to his words Samuel couldn't help but smile a little bit at his explanation before simply stating. "Well can you truely blame them for some of there comments?"

When he started repeating no and said it wouldn't do Samuel was just starting to sit up when his gloved hands touched him and though he didn't take a deep breath at his advice he did grit his teeth hard when he pushed and a loud CRACK could be heard as the joint reset and though, as he said, it did suck alot and hurt like a bitch relief started to set in.

Through his gritted teeth Samuel, though he did not like triston for his actions, said "thank you for that" though it was strained it was a genuine thank you but it had a double meaning he didn't like pitty and he certainly didn't like being patronized.

After relaxing a minute he looked to triston when he said it's time to start he was genuinely confused but dispute his resistance he did feel very very tired, when was the last time he slept? For that matter when was the last time he felt a bed, a few wounds began to hurt more now that he was relaxing his body from throat down were covered in scars only his face, except for a scar from his left temple accrost his eye, nose, and mouth to his chin was a scar from where he first attacked the owner so long ago.

The bed Samuel was on seemed to be possessed because he felt it pulling him closer and closer to sleep as if against his own will and as he relaxed more he did drift into sleep. Upon further examination of his body his write and ankles were red and scared from always haveing chains on and blade gashes, whip lashes, burn scars in different shapes and even a few arrow wounds from being target practice for a night could be found on his body front and back the wounds that haven't healed were mainly on his front so he fell asleep on his back his hair falling over his face lightly he looked almost innocent and peaceful as he slept a light dreamless sleep

Skye was running down the ally when suddlenly a figure appeared infront of her. She tried to stop before she hit him and the only way she could do that was to completely fall to the ground. Her face was filled of fear as she now lay on the cold ground looking up at this monster. Skye could tell who it was in a second. She recognized the feel of him and at that moment she understood just what trouble she was in. After a moment of staring, skye tried to compose herself. She untagled her legs and skirt and almost crawled into a run in the other direction. This time her run was filled with fear instead of enjoyment. She knew she had to get away but she also know escape was hopeless. Skye had only heard about demons as a child. She had never seen one up close but she knew they were dangerous creatures.

Rose watched tristen as he gently licked his figers. Memories ran through her head as he did and she chouldnt keep eye contact with him anymore. The memories too full of fear and hatred for this man.

Rose moved in the cage as Triston moved to the other man. Rose had seen and heard sam before and knew he wasnt a danger. She knew it was tristen she needed to stay clear of. By the time tristen sat down, rose was to the cahe door. At first she stayed staring at the men. It wasnt until tristen when to fix sams arm that she turned away. While she heard the pop from his arm being forced back into its socket, she pulled on the door. Rose needed out. She needed away. The door didnt budge. Rose felt the lock with her hand. Empty.

When tristen spoke? Rose half turned to look at him. Her hand still held the bars tightly. Shr didnt see him move. Again, he moved with such speed that it was like a magic trick. One second he was on the other side of the cage, the next he had her pressed against the bars by her throat. Her own hand came up, her whole body turning as she forced his hand off her throat like they would teach you in a self defence class.

Abaddon moved faster than the woman could sinking into the shadows again before raising up from them under her to pick her up his wings wrapping around them to hold her close to him and he closed his eyes for a second as he reined in his power to revert back to his human form though his wings were still there.

"Now now little elf please don't run I told you before, you need not fear me, did I not?"

As a show of trust he put her down gently on her feet wondering what she will do next and he also changed the color of his eyes from red to a bright amber color though they still seemed to glow his wings folding up before seeming to sink into his back.

"Even if you did run you can't outrun darkness or your own shadow so I could find you again as easy as before."

Bright white teeth peeked out past a sinister, crazed smile that had parted when Rose begun to fight back. The very same blue eyes were upon her,this close once again for the first time since he violated her. To Triston's respect, you'd be understandably frustrated if your job was to guide a horse-led cart full of vegatables to a nearby village and some bitch stole said horse for a joy-ride. Maybe not sexually frustrated, like the true beast inside Triston had been at the time. And maybe violent sexual assault was inexcusable, but the psychos always find a way to validate themselves.

Her efforts on keeping Triston's hand back had only just removed his hand from her throat. Pulling it any real distance away wasn't allowed to happen as Triston's reservoir of physical capabilities had only been scratched at to tease the woman and continue the game as if she had a chance. Triston was, and by all means, a very sick puppy. His hand had begun to reclaim the distance she had fought for as his body pressed to her's and he trapped his Rose against the cell door. Pinned with his hand, ungloved, reclaiming and smoothing over her throat. He didn't begin to squeeze and made no effort to remove her struggling dainty elf hands. It was almost as amusing as anything else running through his filthy mind.

"Don't be so upset, Rose~" He began to speak softly as his face grew close to hers. In every single way, his presence and body choked out the dark, damp cage that had imprisoned her. "There are some in your predicament who would choose to offer up their body quietly to make this whole ordeal end sooner or with less violence." His voice, to anyone else he would sound normal with some weird views on prison rape. But, for his dear little target, he whispered to her just like this when he violated her before. Only this time, she wasn't blindfolded and had nothing to see but his big blue eyes and excited smile.

If it hadn't been obvious before, the frail elf didn't stand a chance against Triston. Even if the door had suddenly opened when she gave it a shot, she has had plenty examples of his speed. There was no where to run, and with his hands on her, she couldn't escape into the shadows. "Not that it would decrease the amount of time we will have. My poor whipping boy has gone and passed out on us. Just look at how your bed gives him an escape from his savage wounds. Do you think he's dreaming? No, wait, let me finish the explanation." His hand on her throat had finally applied his pressure, just enough to begin to cut into her breathing without robbing her of it completely. "Sammy is going to be the star of the show, when he wakes up. And just like your bed, you'll be giving him something he's never had before."

Skye screamed when the demon appeared under her. She pushed at him with her hands not wanting to be held by him. When his wings wrapped around her, she froze. Fear filled her face as he spoke. It felt so weird when she shifted. His skin moving like water as he turned back into a human.

When he put her down gently, she stepped back out of reach from him but didnt run. She stayed facing him so she could see all his movements. "Your a demon. Your filled with lies. You will tell me anything i want to hear. Take me back to the market. I dont want to be yours" her voice shook with fear. She was close enough to a wall that she put her hand on it steadying herself as she watched him. It took everything in her not to run from him again.

Rose pushed at tristen trying to get free of him. By the time his hand closed yet again around her throat, she had one hand pulling on that arm and the other hand pushig against tristen with all her strength. It didnt work however. She stopped moving as he spoke. His words sinking in. She gave him a look of disgust. Small moans of frustration escaping her as she continued to put pressure on his chest and arm. "Get your fucking hands off of me." His body pressed to hers made it imposible for her to get free of his hold.

Rose couldnt believe that she was at the hands of triston even though she was far from escaping at that moment. This man was really getting to be a problem. It was the fact that she didnt want to be hunted by him that she had actually taken refuge to this hell hole. As log as she was in here, she thought she was safe from him. Her eyes darted to the man on the bed as he spoke. It started to become clear tristons plans for her.

When his hand closed tighter around her throat, rose struggled to breath and that put the fight back into her. She hit at him with all her might. Her feet even tried to kick him even though he was too close to actually do anything regardless of his strength. She tried to pry is fingers from her throat without much success. She was still able to breath but it was like she just couldnt catch her breath. She wasnt in risk of passing out but that didnt mean it wasnt a struggle to breath.

Abaddon watched the elf woman for a few moments before signing again and noddind understanding her fear of his kind but an idea came to mind first and he spoke softly

"Let me ask you something first. Have I done anything this far to make you think I'm a life, or evil for that matter besides being what I am? Why do you fear me? Belive it or not, not all demons are bad dispute what your churches say. The reason were labeled liars and evil is because when asked the truth we gave it, and didn't give the road colored view on everything. They didn't like that there beliefs were challenged so they label us as liars"

As he spoke of the past his anger started to rise at the lumped together treatment of his kind.

"Humans and Demi humans of all kind just because one human is a their, murderer, rapeist, and liar does that make all humans and Demi humans just as bad? Who are you to judge me before you even know me or have proof that I am like that?"

His eyes started glowing red again and the air around him cooled down as his red aura began to surface again though his words were true his anger was clouding his thoughts, anger that in its own right was justified and he reverted back to his demon form again and opened his wings as wide as the ally would allow before saying

" look at my real form l, I do not need to look human I do not care if I scare a town from its home because I walk it's streets, look at me and tell me if I truly look evil. And not just from afar but close up come over here and examination my body and tell me what you see."

With his body in this form his hair was black and down to the middle of his back, his wings were like that of a bat but tattered and with holes from past battles and wounds from angelic and demonic weapons his body was also black and and scaled like a suit of armor almost though it was his skin his arms were slim but full of power his legs the same, his chest was a bit bigger though due to how he was created, his Fi here were long and ended in points he feet were clawed, but his expression was one of nothing as he awaited her inspection not moving a single muscle.

"I could show you things you couldn't belive, I could teach you think he you never knew you never knew, I could open the door to true freedom for you and in return all I ask is that you do not fear me for there is no real need to."

In a small voice one almost so low that even elf ears could barely pick it up he whispered in an almost sad voice "everyone fears me even though IV done nothing to deserve it besides being what I was"

In a louder voice he stated "before you make your final judgement just know I am a child of God as well and if you don't believe me than look at it this way if he was what came first, and created light the stars and humans how did we come to be, if not by his hand? The reason we are labeled evil was because we didn't feel his plan for things was right."

GoodGirlGrace said:
His comment on her looks made her roll her eyes, her ear twitching at being called a pet. Her hard outer exterior did seem to melt a bit when they walked into the tavern, her stomach rumbling and her tail curling at the mere smell of food. She sat down and grabbed the menu looking through, looking up at him after his warning. She didn't know if she should laugh or be concerned but he was defiantly different to those 'masters' she'd had before. He was so....direct.'

"Righht..sure thing..." She said, wary but not holding him to it just yet. She ordered her food when the waitress came over, another slave judging by her collar. "Get me the full breakfast, skip the beans and tomato, with a side of fries and the biggest jug of milk you got..." She said quickly, like it was rehearsed. Right now, despite his little 'promise' she was hungry and couldn't think about doing anything on an empty stomach.

"What's there to know? They were either perverted, like you, or thought I'd work stupid hours for nothing on hard labour. Pretty much every one of them resulted in hitting me cause they couldn't take that their manhood was being challenged. Just a bunch of dickless pricks with no resolve...." She said trailing off before her eyes widened slightly and she looked up at him, coughing slightly. She had let her mouth run again, after trying hard to keep her thoughts to herself, she just couldn't help it. She looked a little awkward for a moment as she tried to think about how to cover that slip up up, wondering what sort of reaction he'd have. "That is uh...well fuck I can't really hide it now, basically I didn't respect them at all and there ain't no need for details cause really, they're allll the same. She looked up her tail curling happily as her food was put down in front of her. She tucked in almost instantly not able to help herself, after a few mouth fulls she sighed happily, then turned her gaze to Alton again. "So what about you? Are you the same as all of them 'Master Karin?'" She said with a cheeky little smirk as she paraphrased him earlier.

Zeth said:
"My name is Alton Waeglossz. But you shall call me Master, Karin. Is that understood?"

Alton was quiet for a moment. He caught the word play she did. on one hand it was funny and he wanted to laugh. In the other hand it was mild insubordination. He was deciding on a course of action when the food came. He slid the plate set down in front of Karin to himself and began to eat. "What? This food is for Karin, and you called me Master Karin. That means it is for me. I am a tad shocked you don't want to eat anything. It is quite good," Alton said with a wry smirk. He turned her jab back against her.

GoodGirlGrace said:
((Edited my post Zeth, just added in a bit towards the bottom :V ))

((OOC:I got the word play. I just had finals to study for so my replies were slow. Sky Blue, please go make an OOC thread for slave market in the ooc thread section like you are supposed to. I'd prefer to keep these types of messages there.))

Zeth said:
Alton was quiet for a moment. He caught the word play she did. on one hand it was funny and he wanted to laugh. In the other hand it was mild insubordination. He was deciding on a course of action when the food came. He slid the plate set down in front of Karin to himself and began to eat. "What? This food is for Karin, and you called me Master Karin. That means it is for me. I am a tad shocked you don't want to eat anything. It is quite good," Alton said with a wry smirk. He turned her jab back against her.

Karin finished her bite, and watched him slide the plate over to him. Her eyes widened and her face pulled into a shocked frown as she grabbed back at it. His reaction surprised her, she didn't get scalded, or hit, he just played her at her own game. This was new to her, but it was over decent food which she was desperate for, so she leant forward and snatched the plate back. "Let go of that...Fine Magic man, very funny.." she said, too hungry right now to let him just joke around with her food. She looked very territorial over a simple plate of sausages and eggs, her ears lowering as she eyed him up, taking another bite, making sure it was large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom