Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah moaned out feeling hi cock on her, the weight of his mast resting over her back. She felt so dirty like this, feeling like she was a personal affect for him to just use like some furniture or his little pet. Those words, that feeling, it bubbled through her again and again. She had to cross her legs to stop her cunt from aching so much wanting to start all over again. She was already dripping with her own cum, fresh slick juice covering her backside with the more cum she swallowed. Her cheeks stayed a hazy red and she hooked on to his every word.

When his hand felt along her tail and her ass she shuddered out, feeling the weight of his threat. She felt like there truly was no escaping him and that her exposed little backside was his for the taking. On the one hand his words and the way he spoke certainly turned her on, adding on top of the thick cream that she slurped up. But the idea of his massive pole stretching out her virgin ass made her stomach squeeze tightly. She showed him her protest to the idea by licking more and licking faster on his command. She paused only for a moment to catch her breath, his cum sticking around her mouth, and the cool leather below rubbing along her chest. She shuddered out in delight as she panted for a moment before going right back to it, long draws of her tongue cleaning up the mess they'd made. Her tail curled to his hand, as though that was her own way of keeping him close and making sure his touch never left her body while she degraded herself like this.

Karin gasped out feeling the strand of shadow's wrapping around her leg. She fell down to the floor and tried to push it off, the strange shadow feeling different this time. She pushed but it snaked up her arms, like a sticky tar that stuck to anything that touched it. She cried out and pulled her arms back to try and snap it off, but the strange tar like substance just continued to engulf her. Her legs closed up, the strange goo forming tightly over each.

"N-Noo! NO! S-Stop! Get off! N-Nnaah!!" She yelled as she struggled to get free while the goo engulfed her pussy causing her to shudder out another moan, as the shining tar fitted very tightly around her cunt, keeping it's shape. It crept up all along her skin, spreading and keeping as form fitting to her body as it could. The strange substance stopped once her whole body, tail and limbs alike had been engulfed. It was like a full latex suit on her once it settled, the arms and legs being attachable and detachable front he rest of the body at Haru's command. She squirmed and struggled in her strange new suit, the feeling of latex smoothing over her skin, making her shudder out. While she was like this her perky nipples poked through the latex suit, shaping her chest out nicely. As she squirmed and rolled around he would see that it shaped her ass very nicely too, fitting to her like a second skin all the way through to her anus and taint. She breathed out hard as he came over to her, looking up at him with a beaten down expression. She held a fire in her like before but it had been trodden on and she was distraught from being manipulated like this, with now no escape from her predicament.

He looked over at her frozen body in the cocoon as she was completely unable to move in her position. " this technique sets up a killing move with just one movement, but of course I told you that your my pet and you will never die because no one will leave to come an inch toward you..." he leaned in close to her until he was a few inches away from her, " as I said, let us go from here...." haru sighed and stepped back holding his hand out to her, " shadow release..." soon the shadows slowly unwrapped themselves leaving her on the ground make again, holding his hand out still as he again used eat another technique again. " shape manipulation shadow mimic body merge..." soon again the shadows wrapped around her naked body yet again but not in a constrictive form but covering her whole body, as the blackness suddenly changed its color and shape to a simple garment that would cover her body. " don't think I've let my guard down..." he said with a smirk, " it's still a shadow and I can sense any shadow I use...so your a living beacon no matter where you are you can't hide... if you are to run where I can't catch you then again it will entomb your body and the same thing that just happened will happen again...so your also a living time bomb IF you run.." the girl had no escape at all everything for her haas and will fail one way or another... " the sun will set soon...you must be hungry and tired aren't you?"

newagefrankenstein said:
Den wanted to push the other man away, struggling slightly although his body was too sluggish to respond much further than to ineffectively press against the wizard. Den grasped at his dark magic, wanting to...do something. He had never been so drunk off of one glass of wine before and certainly not before he'd finished the glass completely. He had drunk beer and wine daily in his old life as early as by the time he was a mere ten years. There should be no reason for this sluggishness...unless the wine was enchanted with a potion.

Den could not fight off the second bracelet, mumbling incoherently as it reshaped into a snake as well. And then, in a flash, he was somewhere else. Somewhere new, surrounded by magic he did not recognize. He grit his teeth and let his magic rush through him, the dark magic chasing out the potion from him. Den turned away from Alton and opened his mouth, a pair of serpents falling from his lips. The Pharaoh wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and turned a glare upon the sorcerer.

"A drug! How dare you! I am Den, first Pharaoh of the upper and lower kingdoms and you a mere sorcerer DARE-!" Den snapped, his hands forming fists at his sides and glaring daggers at the other man. His eyes glowed and black waves of magic rolled around his hands only to fizzle out at the bracelets. Den's eyes widened in shock and he stared down at his hands in astonishment. "What...what is this?"

"I know exactly who you are my dear Pharoh. If I fuck you to orgasm my own magical powers will increase greatly!" Alton declared his master plan classic movie villain style. Well the man had a flare for the dramatic at least. Alton looked at Den carefully then gestured so slightly. Den's hands would pull to be wrist over wrist then be over his own head on the bed.

"Those are enchanted shackles that will move to my will and keep you from casting spells my sweet Den," explained Alton. He simply discarded his robes. Then his hands pulled away Den's lower clothing exposing tigh ass and small cock to him. "Though serphemts from the mouth are a problem. I planned on making you suck my dick first. But I don't want a snake biting me, So it seems the other end will have to do," stated Alton. His hand squeezing Den's soft ass cheek.

Zeth said:
"I know exactly who you are my dear Pharaoh. If I fuck you to orgasm my own magical powers will increase greatly!" Alton declared his master plan classic movie villain style. Well the man had a flare for the dramatic at least. Alton looked at Den carefully then gestured so slightly. Den's hands would pull to be wrist over wrist then be over his own head on the bed.

"Those are enchanted shackles that will move to my will and keep you from casting spells my sweet Den," explained Alton. He simply discarded his robes. Then his hands pulled away Den's lower clothing exposing tight ass and small cock to him. "Though serpents from the mouth are a problem. I planned on making you suck my dick first. But I don't want a snake biting me, So it seems the other end will have to do," stated Alton. His hand squeezing Den's soft ass cheek.

"What?! No! You cannot touch us, we do not grant you permission!" Den cried at the announcement, cheeks coloring in indignation at the sorcerer's declaration. Den gasped as his hands acted on their own, lacing themselves one over the other and then swinging up and carrying him backward onto the bed proper. Den struggled but was unable to dislodge his hands, the bracelets like heavy weights pinning him down.

Den felt true fear lace through him at the thought that his magic was unavailable to him. That this man planned to use him to increase his own. Den did not bother to look away as the man disrobed himself, nudity had been part and parcel in the days of his empire. But he did give a sharp cry as he himself was stripped bare and his ass was groped. "Stop this! Release us at once! We command it!" Den bit out, snarling despite his predicament.

He tried to kick, his cheeks flushing at his own helplessness. He clenched his thighs together and tried to turn his body away from the man's lecherous gaze. It was true his cock was not very large, but then he had been reduced to as he had been at eighteen...before he had waged wars and become a true conquering god-king. As he was now...he was no more than a frail young boy.

He noted the sweet little signs that he was seriously getting to her with the attention to her asshole. With her quickened drinking of his cum, he sat up on his knees and looked over more. "Mhh. Look at you, eating it all up. Who loves her Master's cum? Hmm? What a good girl~ I guess I won't bully that tight little asshole, for now." He grinned, taking her head in both hands and guiding his fingers through her hair before making her put her face in her leather trough of the most potent cum imaginable. Making her get into it nice and good with his muscular arms. His naked, fit, and yet strangely snowy white skin on full view for her to look up at.

He made her get into it and make her face all cum-covered like chocolate pudding and a messy eater. It was very amusing for Vash, his smile almost like an evil wolf grin. "Aw, look at my pup." His tender voice reached down to Leah effortlessly. As he made her lick the puddle until the seat was clean, he took her by her cheeks and made her come up just enough for him to lick the bits of cum from her face. His big hot tongue and warm breath being nice and cozy to her face. Once he finished, he hugged her close and pressed his nose to her own, smiling softly. "Here, pull this coat on and thank your master. Tell him how your tummy feels!" He excitedly pulls his wolf coat around her shoulders beforer holding her close again.

His little teasing jabs made her tail wag faster and faster, like she really was a dog. She moaned as she lapped his thick cream up. The taste was unreal and she just had to get more. She loved the feeling of his hands all over her, this control he exuded, it was making her feel so fresh and daring. Her lovely long ear twitched and she couldn't help but to withdraw her face slightly when he placed it on her head to pet her, nuzzling her soft ears into his hands more. A little cum dribbled down her face as she looked back at him with a slutty look. Her eyes widened slightly when he pressed her down instead and made her face and nose dip into the pool. Her tail straightened out and frizzed, and those floppy ears stood on end, like a jolt of lightning just coursed through her, but she quickly melted under his hands and started to slurp more. The sensation was so degrading and he was being so controlling, but that just made her feel this amazing feeling even more intensely.

She erupted in such a beautiful and slutty sounding moan when he held her down in his cum puddle for a while, the texture of the leather turning her on more. She gasped out with her mouth, his cum dripping down over her, covering her dainty nose and chin. His cum rolled off her cheeks and dripped back down to the puddle below in nice long strands. She breathed out, her tongue out slightly as his cum dripped onto it, completely covering her as she feasted on it. She felt him on her, making sure she couldn't move her head up to far, so she just dipped back down to lick more and more. Her cunt was soaked at this point, and with her head down like this, being sat on her knees it was very clear to see. She was an utter mess now, covered front and back in cum. She was still panting when she licked up the last little drops, her smooth tongue gliding across the leather, leaving a wet patch of her saliva to cause the leather to gleam now. It had literally been licked spotless, the only cum now left being the dregs on her cheek, chin and mouth, and the massive dribbling mess that was her backside. She dribbled some of her own cum onto the floor when he guided her up to lick at her face. "Thank you M-Master.." she managed to say when he pulled the coat around her.

She lent into him and wrapped her arms around him without even putting her arms through the coat. She had clearly orgasmed during that whole thing and was tired now from the intense fuck session he'd put her through. Her tail didn't stop wagging at all as she held her head on his cold chest like that. She felt so warm in comparison, her cheeks and body flush like she was in heat.

wiki234 said:
He looked over at her frozen body in the cocoon as she was completely unable to move in her position. " this technique sets up a killing move with just one movement, but of course I told you that your my pet and you will never die because no one will leave to come an inch toward you..." he leaned in close to her until he was a few inches away from her, " as I said, let us go from here...." haru sighed and stepped back holding his hand out to her, " shadow release..." soon the shadows slowly unwrapped themselves leaving her on the ground make again, holding his hand out still as he again used eat another technique again. " shape manipulation shadow mimic body merge..." soon again the shadows wrapped around her naked body yet again but not in a constrictive form but covering her whole body, as the blackness suddenly changed its color and shape to a simple garment that would cover her body. " don't think I've let my guard down..." he said with a smirk, " it's still a shadow and I can sense any shadow I use...so your a living beacon no matter where you are you can't hide... if you are to run where I can't catch you then again it will entomb your body and the same thing that just happened will happen again...so your also a living time bomb IF you run.." the girl had no escape at all everything for her haas and will fail one way or another... " the sun will set soon...you must be hungry and tired aren't you?"

Karin felt strange in the tight latex suit as he stood over her. She squirmed around but that feeling of complete and utter helplessness was doing something to her. Her nipples were standing out loud and proud under the latex. Her toes curled as she felt that strange burst through her body. It was like a guilty pleasure she held. She struggled but couldn't get free. She shifted and moved but every inch of her body was being controlled and held down. The total encasement was turning her on, and her blush couldn't hide how much this was doing for her.

She felt so ashamed of herself and denied herself the chance to just revel in the comforting feeling. Reminded herself that this was a despicable kidnapper who was stealing and raping her. She grumbled and gasped out when the shadows dispelled and reformed, leaving her in a dress. This was definatly not her usual style, but it did cover her tits and ass. She felt a breeze through the dress, it seemed that was all she was wearing, no underwear to protect her dignity other than this flowing fabric. She clenched her fist. There was nothing she could think to do, and with him controlling the dress like that she had no other choice. She stood with a grim mood around her. She was forced to admit defeat and follow him. Her eyes were dark as she looked down and wobbled slightly. "Let me wash..." she said, not running, not trying to escape any longer, just requesting now. She hated losing but what else could she do right now. She avoided eye contact with him, not wanting to catch his smug victory over her as she folded her arms.

"Go ahead...I am a monster and a killer and someone who is cruel but I won't deny anyone who deserves it basic things like eating and keeping yourself clean..." he sighed as his monstrous aggression died down to a more somewhat tolerable human level of calmness and emotion. "And I forgot to mention that not only does it help me find you, but it also serves as a way where I don't have to protect you...." he started to explain, " that shadow will stay in your body as a mobile defense...if someone were to touch or attack you the dress would send out tendrils or spikes to the attacker though of course you can't use that against me....but it won't attack just anyone of course, it's based on how your body reacts so that shadow isn't a mindless killing machine..."

Soon they would head out back into the busy market then eventually reaching a less crowded area as he stopped again, " there is a bathhouse I've seen if you want to go there, whenever you take a bath and of course you do not need any clothes then the shadow will appear as a black symbol on the upper corner of your chest....otherwise we can go home then if you'd prefer to wash yourself there..." he crossed his arms looking over as he waited for her reply, wondering if he could find a way to make her more accepting of him at least other than a slave but as a normal person other than a master.

He kept mental note of how she ignored the order to speak of her tummy after swallowing every last ribbon of his virile, potent, smelly sticky and thick cum. She was being defiant in the only small way she, could, and he waw prepared to take that last bastion of pride from her in their coming days together. Both of their amazing fuck pieces were still shiny with cum, but that didn't bother him. It was the way, things were meant to be, in his mind. Nuzzling the top of her head with his lips and nose, he first attended to her features like an older wolf comforting his new partner, brushing her floppy ears and hair around before his arms even move. Just as he finished this little ceremony, his arms wrapped around her and the coat, swiftly wrapping the coat under her bum and around her waist. Not a second thought left to whether or not her sweet sex nectar would leave a wet mark on it.

His big strong arms guided her to lay on her side and wrapped her tightly in his wolf coat. Like a straight jacket, he wrapped her good. "Sit tight, pup. I need to cover my legs before we go out into the town! Don't know for sure... But, we probably fucked enough today. And besides.." His big hand took to her hip from over his coat as he leans in to whisper. "Wolves mate for live. We have plenty of time to do more~." He teased with a big grin, leaning back to sit up and climb to his feet. It was a bit silly pulling on clothes he could have just materialized on. But, he was too tired. Mentally exhausted, even the sight of the moon outside their window wouldn't excite him too greatly.

Not giving her a chance to escape, he plucked her up from the seat princess style, cradling her with her torso and down to her knees covered. "Sleepy girl? Hmm?" He taunted a little, kissing her hot little cheek with a big grin. All of fhe scents of the ocean and beaches wrap around them as the topless Vash carries her out into town. Most of the blue garbed men and women waddled off to various buildings for the night, and Vash and Leah were on their way to do the same. It wasn't dark, the beautiful city and their wonderful forms now highlighted by the moon. "Our room awaits..."

She felt strangely snug in the coat like that when he wrapped it around her so tightly. She felt what was like an elongated buzz as he held her close and kept her so confined. It was odd but she found pleasure and comfort in the feeling. She squirmed slightly, testing how tightly it was around her, finding that he'd wrapped her up like a present. This alone made her tail curl, as much as she was able to as she looked up to him, getting her mind back. "How...do you have the energy..to carry on?" She asked as she laid there content. He'd made her feel so at ease and she really did feel like all her problems and worries just melted away, because why would they matter?

Her face went redder when he alluded to them mating for life, getting the image of fucking him like that for the rest of her days. She couldn't suppress the little moan that escaped her lips. Just before she could say anything or think of something witty to say he plucked her up, coat and all. "Woaah!" She gasped, so surprised at how easily he moved her around. She lent into his chest and huffed. "That's..all your fault.." she said with her own cheeky little gaze as the smells hit her. They were soothing and the other people around didn't seem to bother her at all as he walked forward. In truth her strength wasn't trained up yet, so she was still being overwhelmed by these powers. She dozed off in his arms peacefully.

--
She woke up later in the day when the sun gently shone in on her. Getting up she stretched out and looked around. "Where am I?" she said the hotel room looking unfamiliar. She looked around and caught herself in the mirror that was on the closet. She was naked, bar the collar strapped proudly around her neck. She blushed and held her hands over her chest looking around. Her tail curled up between her legs as she wandered around and explored, looking in the cupboards and the drawers. She felt a little sticky so decided to go have a shower to clean herself up. Stepping into the cubicle she looked around finding the free fancy shampoos and soaps. She breathed a sigh of relief as the warm water hit her skin, making her shimmer in the light. She smiled and ran her hands through her wet hair, rubbing around and lathering her hair and ears. She looked behind her and started to wash that tail of hers too, feeling so good to be able to clean herself like this again in comparison to the stuffy disgusting cage she used to stay in. To be 'clean' the slaver used to be so scared of her that he'd just throw a bucket of water over her and tell her to clean herself, this was luxury compared to that.

She rubbed all around her body and felt so at ease. She had time to think while she was cleaning herself. Thinking on what Vash was doing to her, and how he made her feel. She hadn't seen him that morning, so the quiet just left her in her own thoughts. Just thinking about him made no sense to her. She knew that she should have been more surprised and worried by his actions, and yet it was the most thrilling time she'd ever had in her life. She felt odd, but she knew she could trust him, and trust that he wouldn't harm her. She thought more on the bond, perhaps there were books that chronically the details better, or spoke of werewolf customs. As she pondered that she almost felt like she knew the answers, and that no words would be able to properly explain the chemistry they had. She felt like she was truly his, and that there was no shame in that at all. Her lathering hands moved up to the collar and ran over the smooth and now wet leather. She felt along behind it, feeling the buckle. It wasn't locked in place or solid. She could have easily taken it off by now, but his words rang in her head. She could just lose herself and become feral, but that would stop her. She wondered how much truth there was in that sentence, since she'd never actually been able to test such a theory, but the more she felt it she felt something different.

Her fingers pulled at it, undoing the buckle. This symbol, this trinket that working dogs or pets wore so as not to get lost from their masters, or to be carted around staying close. She felt so silly wearing it, and before she would have protested it so much. She could feel it loosen slightly, he hadn't done it up tightly when he snaked it onto her back in the changing room of the clothes store. She held onto the straps as she fiddled around with the buckle, before biting her lip. Her toes curled and she craned her neck slightly as she pulled it one notch closer and did it back up again, now slightly tighter than before. She was sill able to breath just fine however, just doing that gave her that same dirty feeling from before. She had no idea what was coming over her, just knowing she wanted to do that. She could feel it on her more than before now, a constant reminder to herself that it was there. The tags jingled slightly, as their cold metal laid heavy on the top of her chest. She felt a wave of elation and excitement through her, like she was breaking all sorts of rules by doing that to herself, all on her own (or so she thought.)

Whoopsies kinda went overboard, next time it'll be a bit smaller.
“W-what? What was this horrible place?” Raelyn Rousseau exclusively thought inside the depths of her mind as she was dragged out from the carriage by a studded leash which connected securely to the end of her tightened collar which was also fitted carefully around her delicate throat. Loud clamorous moans and extended pleas for assistance were heard throughout this strange market, these strange noises? She didn’t know exactly what they were until she was tugged even further into the decorative bazaar, that’s when the whites of her eyes shook with overwhelming fear and hesitation. Everywhere that she looked she saw women stripped of their clothing and being taken advantage of and even in some cases there were a few men that were bound and toyed with, this peculiar yet forbidding place reminded her of a light-version of Hell especially since it invoked a tad sentiment of fear which had churned heavily inside of her gut as the unnerving feeling grew to new heights as they went further onward.

A perverse ambiance flooded the atmosphere as random slave-owners peered at Raelyn, a few of them licked their smooth lips in anticipation as the oogled the alluring curves of her body, miniscule shivers ran down the dimples of her lower back as the wandering pupils darted at her from every direction, all this attention and all the feelings that had encompassed the young-woman made her worried for the outlook of her future. What was going to happen to her? Whatever it was, she knew that it wasn’t going to be good. One by one as the traversing crowd passes by she could feel indiscriminate palms stroking themselves against the squishy rear end of her petite body. Each one growing more venturesome by the minute as she felt a small slap on the side of it causing her to bite her lower-lip in a small sensation of pain. “You fucking perverts! Once I get out of these bindings i’m going to find all of you and make you wish you weren’t even born! You sadistic mother fu-mmph!” She attempted to continue her boisterous bluster until she was interrupted by a tiny red gag which was shoved inside of her ecstatic mouth against her own will. Shades of flustering crimson appear across both of the cheeks on her innocent face as she wiggles around with anger, unfortunately her jiggling was only greeted by one of the kidnappers placing themselves firmly behind her and edging their concealed crotch against the crevice of her tight ass. She didn’t realize it at first but it was giving him great pleasure, even to the point where he couldn’t control himself.

“Ugh, damn. I think it’s about time we really test out the product!” He said notifying the slave trader in front of him about his sexual desires, all Raelyn could feel was terror as she helplessly watched the criminal that she was gazing at nod in compliance. What happened next was completely unexpected as she was hauled off by her leash and thrown into an unsupervised fruit stand causing her to be slanted over the wooden surface of the display, Raeyln’s breasts were beginning to uncomfortably compress against the numerous amount of different fruit which had been strewn about from the force. “Mfmm!” She continued to swing her plump little butt in all sorts of directions to break off from the men but she was soon surprised as she felt the velvet lining of her panties being slid down to her ankles by the devilish man who was in back of her and feeling the weight of his enormous shaft being pushed up and down in a continuous motion alongside her sensitive butt. Oddly enough this person was already naked as she felt the overbearing heat and hard skin from his member massage her upper crack as she continued to struggle, that’s when she felt it, his lingering shaft was pulsating rapidly amidst her tender skin as he shifted all of his weight forward and backwards against her body resulting in her being toss about the fruit-shack like a sock puppet. Heavy breathes left from out of his mouth as he squeezed the sides of her hips with a tremendous force making Raelyn squint her eyes with distaste before having the firm gag accidentally drop out from her twitching lips. “Please don’t do this to me!” She begged, but it fell on completely deaf ears as the man pushed into her with one final thrust causing him to edge himself slightly backwards as the pre-cum sank down her buttocks and the underbelly of his cock. Without warning spurts of steaming cum gush out from the slit of his mushroom tip and gently shower her ass in the substance, each strand of his warm seed began to sluggishly glide down her plump buttocks and drip onto the floor beneath her.

“Don’t act like you didn’t like that. Besides, why should I stop? I’m just getting started with you.” He revealed as his twitching member was still at full-mast as it stayed suspended in the air. She had felt absolutely disgusted feeling the warmth of this man’s cream being poured down her own backside, never has she felt this used and abused but on the other hand there was this feeling which had laid dormant inside of her mind. Almost like she enjoyed it but she quietly shook off this thought as he felt his warm tip being pressed against the outside of her constricted anus which emitted a lustful head onto the man as he rocked it against her. Raelyn couldn’t believe it, he was going for that instead of her vulva? She couldn’t imagine that thing of his fitting inside of her as she shook her head in defiance, she even shuddered in disgust as she felt the pre-cum still on his tip, it was beginning to trail down from her rim and downward to her naughty bits. Suddenly a fierce expression overcame Raeyln as she wrapped her inner juicy thighs against his waist and giving him a brief shock before adjusting her body frontwards into a flip resulting in the man being flung into the air and pile-drived face first through the fruit stand. Bystanders didn’t believe what just happened as this young-woman completely demolished this man, Raeyln’s overwhelming strength made it so that the bindings that consisted upon her wrists and ankles were broken immediately after attacking him. In a confident yet arrogant attitude she begun cracking her knuckles with ease as she stood herself back up onto the soles of her feet. “Step right the hell up, because i’ve got energy for everyone here.” She roared out before pushing her body forward and slamming her palm upward into the other slave-trader’s chin and heaving him up off of his feet and onto the unforgiving ground below. Crowds of slave traders and masters started becoming attentive of this noisy fight which erupted out from nowhere a few of them even tried to stop her but winded up being thrown onto the ground and being rendered unconscious. “You call yourselves traffickers and you can’t even handle a simple girl? Pathetic!” She said while retrieving a handkerchief off one of the knocked out men and wiping the semen-stains off from her butt then throwing it to the side of her until she discovered the first man who had his way with her beginning to wake up, she approached him in a furious manner as she furrowed her brow in anticipation. “Please, don’t kill me!” He whimpered before being surprised by her sudden actions as she placed herself on-top of his chest which had held him down even more. “So, you like making these tied-up people feel uncomfortable? You like torturing them huh? How about I give you a taste of your own medicine.” Raelyn announced before coiling her hand around his member and waiting for it to extend back up in her grasp before placing the smooth palm of her hand on top of the tip of his cock. “You know they say that this is the most sensitive part.” She chuckled before rubbing it heavily with her hand and causing him to convulse around in overwhelming pleasure as she continued even further.

“Stop, please! This is too much.” He bellowed out as his trembling tip began to become pigmented with a red-hue as the heat from the sexual pleasure raised to new heights, pre-cum began forming at the base of her hand and dripping down his throbbing shaft as he quivered uncontrollably. A wicked smile stretched from ear to ear as she proceeded with this taboo behavior of hers, someone needed to stop this scene as the order that was once restored had been broken as this slave was now taking control of a trader and using him to her own pleasure, if this went on for even longer it would most likely cause a riot among the other slaves.

Raiku, a deviant, a demon, a monster, a twisted happy killer...most people have known him as the red dragon of the flaming west. A monster told in old legends and fables who stopped many of the greatest civil wars and battles, but most important he was the monster of total chaos and mischievous. Raiku kept an odd grin as he walked past randomly a path with a sign welcoming still many to the possibility of owning their own slave. As he thought about it, it wouldn't interest him much at least for a moment before he heard some sounds....and something to do. Soon he continued hearing the struggles and cries of slaves around him coming closer to a larger more obvious crowd, as they looked like they were fighting against each other to claim the slave for free while the slave struggled.

As raiku cracked his hands he pushed through the crowd being one of the few men in the middle of it. " is this a fight for a free slave?? I can handle that...." soon his arms turned a red metallic color transforming into his half dragon form, his arms changing and fingers changing as a long red tail and black metallic horns appeared... " I'll be taking her unless you wanna die..." soon he grabbed the men around her throwing them off to the side like trash as he picked her up by the neck though it wasn't hard enough where she had a hard time breathing but just a way to stop her from moving. " have you heard about the red dragon of the flaming west? Cause I'm it and it's time I take something that belongs to me now..."

Boisterous moans emit from the hefty man beneath her waist as she continues to tease him even further until she felts something nearby, never has she detected such an unusual presence. It was that of something very sinister? Whatever it was she didn’t want to find out as she lifted herself up off of the exhausted man’s firm chest before giving the wiggling tip of his dick a soft poke with her delicate index finger and leaving him completely unsatisfied, a few strands of milky-colored precum dribble out from the palm of her hand after taking it off of his hot helmet’. A small sight leaves out from her smooth lips as she carefully wipes off the perverted substance with the small handkerchief which she had used earlier. Raelyn nervously watched the crowd get pushed away by a mysterious man who had resembled that of a half-dragon, despite his intimidating appearance she smiled with anticipation as she swung the handkerchief loose from her grasp and tossed it onto a lone table nearby. His overconfident attitude seemed to have struck something with her as the devilish smirk upon her face grew even wider after hearing that he was going to ‘take her’.
“You think you can take me? Sorry buddy, I like your Halloween costume and everything but look around you! I took on all of these idiots and i’m still standing, but you know what. I’ll bite! Take your best shot at me. Let’s see if you can outmatch these weak bodied slave-traders and put up a real fight!” She replied with an imperious tone before looking down and realizing that the once crimsoned colored panties that she was wearing was strewn about in an indiscriminate spot. As much as she wanted to go and seize them it seemed as if that this person wanted to step right into the fray as he was throwing these random people around as if they were small children.

“Okay, i see how it is? Not very talkative? Fine, let’s skip right to the action!” With one swift motion she swung herself into his direction while doing an elegant twirl near his face, finally extending out her charging foot and thrusting the end of it into his rib-cage causing a mediocre shockwave to burst out from the area of impact. An enormous chuckle slithers out from between her teeth until it was interrupted by an immediate frown, Raiku didn’t even flinch from the aggressive strike which would’ve knocked even the strongest of humans down to their knees in awe. This creature or whomever he was, wasn’t to be toyed with and she soon found this out as he languidly lifted her up by the front of her shaky throat. A small gasp came up from out of her petite body as she squirmed around in his ceaseless clutches, soon after tiny whines emitted from out of her mouth as Raeyln was powerless to free herself from this mysterious being. “W-what?! Let me go!” She cried out while attempting to weakly fluctuate her strong knees into his chest to no avail, this was completely embarrassing. Being overpowered by one person was so strange in her mind especially after training for ages to reach a physical physique such as her own, after hearing those menacing words linger out from the muscular dragon-like figure she edged her hands down so that it was attempting to conceal her bare naughty bits. “Belong to you? What the hell does that suppose to mean? I’m not a damn slave neither! You think you can just waltz in here and claim me like i’m some sort of prize? Our fight hasn’t even begun yet!” Raeyln argued as she struggled to sound remotely intimidating. Even though she knew she was outmatched the feeling to conflict with this man burned inside of her like a never-ending fire as she smacked him across his rough mug with her open hand.

As he stood there still with his arm out holding her up he looked around as the people just stared in awe and terror at his odd and very strong form. " well it seems in one way I'm doing something to help you but another way since I have the spirit of the red dragon I can take anything I want..." he explained still holding her there then dropping her to the ground beneath his feet. " if you want to fight...then let's do this...the lord of fire! Cyber dragon nova!" He yelled out as his form started to change. His body was covered in metallic red scales with yellow eyes as three glowing red bone wings appeared on either side of him. "Since you think you can beat me I'll try my full form to give you a taste of true supremacy..." he explains backing a up a bit to give her room before spinning and trying to hit her with his tail. " I'll take you in by force then..." waiting to see what she would do even if she was able to dodge, flying up a bit so she couldn't catch him off guard.

“You’re doing this to help me? So what am I to you if you’re supposedly helping me?” Raelyn responds in curiosity before being dropped down onto the soles of her feet causing her to stumble forward and be slightly compressed up against him, a few seconds of awkward tension later she sauntered backwards and positioning herself into a complicated muay thai stance which caused the strange miasma to burst out from the pores which had consisted all around her feminine body, the delicate fingers consisting on her hand comb against the segment of her gentle throat in which he had clenched onto earlier. Suddenly an overwhelming sensation of consternation awoke inside of her, this person had ever chance to cease her existence once she was in his devastating grasp. Yet he was holding back? Why? If he wanted to save her from this, perhaps he didn’t want to damage his ‘prize’ as much. However whatever intentions he had it mattered little to Raeyln as she was hungrily awaited the next few words to come out from this being’s shifting lips. She could probably land a few hits on him although it would probably just stagger him more than anything especially when she focuses her energy into the specific targeting points, this wasn’t going to be easy but at least things couldn’t get worse. Unfortunately it did, as this wasn’t the true extent of this creature’s limitation. After hearing his deafening roar she leaped back a couple of feet to distance herself away from this perplexing form of his, this being was actually a true dragon? The amount of terror within her soul was spiralling out of control as she couldn’t believe she was facing up against such an adversary who could completely demolish her if he wanted to, nonetheless she was extremely power-hungry and witnessing such strength put a gleaming smirk right back onto that smug look of hers.

Even that golden glare of his made her thighs quiver and grind against each other in a devilish motion as she centered her stare onto his, this feeling that overcame her was just like last time. Being overpowered, why was this tingling perception caressing her body in sensual ways? This unplanned pleasure she had felt was overbearing even her loins had started to become slightly wet from his menacing aura. “True supremacy? You conceited bastard, i’ll knock that confidence of yours down a few pegs. We’ll see how arrogant you are when I drive my foot up your ass!” She grumbled out and darted towards him then on the last bit of steps that she had took, Raeyln pushed her left foot up off from the ground causing her to be pushed up off from the surface into the air above all while being completely oblivious of the oncoming tail which pierced through the atmosphere at an alarming rate. “Taste my unbridled fury you lizard looking f-” Just as Raelyn’s pride shined throughout the area, so did her ignorance. Her eyes shook with tremendous pain as she felt the side of the person’s plated tail ram against the side of her. She was so caught up in excitement that she didn’t scan her own surroundings a foolish move which resulted in her being thrown into the exact fruit-stand except the amount of force managed to plow her through the entire structure of it. As wooden splinters and debris pushed outward as she collapsed onto the wreckage beneath her. Despite him putting out so little effort this winded up being such a serious blow to Raelyn as she tried to lift herself back up, nearly failing in doing so after a couple of tries. “H-hey that was pretty good.” She blurted out while nearly collapsing once more but managing to regain her composure as a trail of sexual juices sprinkle down her wobbly inner thighs. “B-ut not good enough” Raelyn tiredly whispered before lazily brushing his rough chest with her knuckles and leaning up against him in a exhausted fashion while panting from all the mixed emotions brewing through her, not to mention she was in moderate pain. “I-i’m not gonna give up, i’ll beat you i swear.” She brushed her face up against the side of his breast in defiance as she looked away from him, she bit her lower lip aggressively as she hung down her smooth arms alongside her waist in compliance and defeat. The taste of defeat was quite bitter but it kind of felt good, perhaps meeting this man was a fortunate thing?

He couldn't help but laugh a bit especially at her ignorance with such a simple attack she could have dodged so easily. Seeing as she flew like a thrown doll slamming and breaking through something as she fell into the ground. Soon he lowered himself down to the ground standing towering abover her form as his eyes began to glow gold again from the reflections and shadows around him. " come on...I thought you said you would beat me? I wanted to try a new combo on you..." he said seeing that she was already weak enough that she couldn't get up at all after taking a hit like that. " I'm helping you by not being a mindless dirty monster...I actually have pride and respect to the weak who know nothing accept to fight and survive like this...." Raiku sighed and turned to pick her up gently in his arms, " then tell me then who do you prefer have you? These weak men who rely on numbers and inhumane tactics to get what the want? Or someone like me, a powerful monster who destroys and takes whatever he wants with brute force...who does not have to rely on the weakness of the heart...lust and greed to drive their power...they would fight you and throw you away like trash if they were more capable...but me I fight and defeat you and yet I care for your well being by taking you away from them and offering a place for you to be free and also away from the hot sun and the lack of simple food and water...I can and will give you all of that for no cost accept that you agree to be mine..." he offers waiting for an answer as he glances around for a moment.

“One day I wil..” She huffed in immediate desolate as she continued to compress her busty chest up against his abdomen, Raeyln felt like nothing but a mere useless puppy in comparison to his substantial size which towered above her. His strength, simply comprehending it was above her own knowledge she had only met someone this that imbued so much vivacity in their outrageous power! After revealing his compassion and kindness towards her in his words it sort of draw her closer to him yet emotionally she still kept her distance. However Raeyln’s brow furrowed once more as he essentially called her weak, she exhaustedly looked up back at him with her delicate chin brushing against the middle of his chest. “I-i’m not weak! I’m just having a really rough day that’s all, when I regain all of my strength i’ll show you the true extent of what I have to offer. But this offer that you’ve granted me. Omph wait what are you doing?!” She was caught by surprise from his sudden movements as he lazily alternated Raeyln from off of her off-balanced feet and into his snug arms, kindness? Why was he showing her this? At first he asserted his full dominance but now he was comforting her?

She didn’t know what to feel except for overwhelming confusion and embarrassment as she felt his bare skin brushing against hers. She blushed heavily as she watched his lips move together, forming letters which shifted into words. Each one made her feel a tingling sensation inside of her core especially when he announced that he’d protect her. “W-what? Why are you saying this to me.. You’re making this so difficult for me but, it looks like I have no other choice but to say yes to you. Why do you want to protect someone like me?” She whispered from her smooth lips as she swung her tender arms around the nape of his neck in an attempt to keep herself from being limp in his clutches. As she continued to look at him, Raeyln’s stare turned into a fixated dreamy-like haze of a look, a soft smile came across her face for a moment until she recognized her sudden switch in mood and changed it back into a mediocre frown. “It’s going to take a lot more than that to have my heart but i’m willing to have a change in my life, getting away from these senseless perverts would be quite wonderful and ha! Good start scaley a best way to satisfy a woman is through food and drinks, see you douchebags never!” She gestured in a waving emotion towards the slave-traders and offering a single flip of the bird as she stuck her tongue out at them. It looks like it was going to a very long time to teach this arrogant young-woman manners and obedience.

" why? Because you remind me of me when I was younger...." he said with a small smile noticing only for a moment a change on the look on her face. "Of course it's a long boring story but also because you have the strongest fighting spirit I've seen...sure there's others like you but it feels as strong as when I first had this new dragon form...a slow eruption of power over time until it built itself up into something of pure strength and dragon ferocity..." he explains before looking up and hearing her remark to the men in the crowd.... " if this weren't a public place I would have killed you..." he says to them as well before turning and flying away. " of course that would my plan..." he simple replies looking for a place to eat before he flies down, sets her beside him on her feet and changes back to his human form. " shall we head in then?" He asks going over to walk and open the door before as he turns looking for a spot.

As she stuck her tongue back into her mouth, Raelyn’s ears perked up with awareness after she heard his compliment from the powerful being. “Strongest fighting spirit he’s seen?” She contemplated with suspicion as her cheeks became occupied with an ardent warmth as they persist with their unceasing flush of color, surely someone like him has must’ve come across someone with vigorous capacity? Skepticism flooded her continuous thoughts as she lightly adjusted herself in his embracing grasp. Maybe this was all apart of his scheme so that she’d place trust in him so that he’s able to take advantage of her with precise ease. “Never suspected a dragon of being so charming, i’m guessing it’s not the first time you’ve said that before? Psh, well. For now i’ll take your word for it. After all you did come to my rescue and you’re even feeding me as well. Maybe I do owe you something but don’t get your hopes up.” She proclaimed while tightening her grasp around him as they unexpectedly sprung up into the skies above causing the multiple locks of Raelyn’s brunette hair to droop down fiercely as they soar amidst the fluffy clouds beside their interlocked bodies. Just before she could say anything her eyes took a swift gander beneath her dangling legs as they were suspended several miles up off of the ground, to think that the consternation that she had once subsided, it seems as if things were just getting started. She clung onto him for dear life as she thoroughly sunk her worried face against his skin.

“Please don’t drop me.” She repeated in silent whispers before coming to a complete halt once they had both landed safely onto the concrete, she proceeded in drooping hey eyelids in panic until she took a quick peek at the surroundings, a relieved exhale left her diaphragm as she was placed onto her tiresome feet. “You really should warn me before doing that. Oh and um thanks for not letting me become a part of the ground.” Raeyln stretched leisurely as he brushed past her an towards the entryway, as she was about to follow him she felt a cold breeze slither past her nether regions after feeling this she made a motion with her hands to pull up her slender velvet panties which seemed to not be on her. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” She uttered as she frantically looked around for something to conceal the lower segment of her feminine body. Raeyln sprinted over to Raiku and placed her palm onto his shoulder in an attempt to get his attention. “Um, they kinda ripped the lower part of my clothing off, as much as I ‘enjoy’ having people look at me naked. I’d rather have something cover me from the waist down.” She nervously smiled while moderately criss-crossing her legs and putting her hands overtop of her vulva and looking around for something. “There something you can do right? Cover me somehow in that clothing of yours? Or find something? Or we could eat in private?! “ She hesitantly walked in and edged herself to the nearest corner and avoided being spotted by the others in the place.

" wel of course I've fought most of my life and have seen people fierce and fiercer than you...unbreakable pride that one way or another ultimate had most of them killed though unrelenting skill to have been beaten only by opponents that were even remotely to being strong...I can sense it that is it..." he explains as raiku gives a simple nod for him not dropping her. " well for now that would be better to eat in private then...eventually I'll have a surprise I'm sure you would like but it won't be for a long while...let's go in and out quick then." taking her hand he pulls her close behind him so she could be covered by his body this being part of the normal market selling various kinds of meat and bread and other things, " go ahead and look around then too.."

newagefrankenstein said:
"What?! No! You cannot touch us, we do not grant you permission!" Den cried at the announcement, cheeks coloring in indignation at the sorcerer's declaration. Den gasped as his hands acted on their own, lacing themselves one over the other and then swinging up and carrying him backward onto the bed proper. Den struggled but was unable to dislodge his hands, the bracelets like heavy weights pinning him down.

Den felt true fear lace through him at the thought that his magic was unavailable to him. That this man planned to use him to increase his own. Den did not bother to look away as the man disrobed himself, nudity had been part and parcel in the days of his empire. But he did give a sharp cry as he himself was stripped bare and his ass was groped. "Stop this! Release us at once! We command it!" Den bit out, snarling despite his predicament.

He tried to kick, his cheeks flushing at his own helplessness. He clenched his thighs together and tried to turn his body away from the man's lecherous gaze. It was true his cock was not very large, but then he had been reduced to as he had been at eighteen...before he had waged wars and become a true conquering god-king. As he was now...he was no more than a frail young boy.

Alton had simply grabbed Den's feet when he tried to kickthen pinned them down. "Permission? You are practically begging for it," retorted Alton. He grabbed Den's penis in one hand and began to stroke it. He marveled at the heat in his hand. "You are no longer a 'We' or 'us' all your people have turned to dust do to time. You are alone in this time and you know it," explained the wizard as he kept stroking.

Similar shackles clamped Den's ankles and pried them apart. Meanwhile Alton kept talking, "I have taken you into my bed away from prying eyes. You might as well enjoy this." With Den's legs spread alton picked up a bottle of lube. He squirted a dollip on his index finger and then began to assult Den. The pharoh woth feel the cold lube and Alton's index finger trace around his back door then start to push in. "Very tight. Are you a virgin Den?" Alson asked with surprise.

Zeth said:
Alton had simply grabbed Den's feet when he tried to kick then pinned them down. "Permission? You are practically begging for it," retorted Alton. He grabbed Den's penis in one hand and began to stroke it. He marveled at the heat in his hand. "You are no longer a 'We' or 'us' all your people have turned to dust do to time. You are alone in this time and you know it," explained the wizard as he kept stroking.

Similar shackles clamped Den's ankles and pried them apart. Meanwhile Alton kept talking, "I have taken you into my bed away from prying eyes. You might as well enjoy this." With Den's legs spread alton picked up a bottle of lube. He squirted a dollip on his index finger and then began to assult Den. The pharoh woth feel the cold lube and Alton's index finger trace around his back door then start to push in. "Very tight. Are you a virgin Den?" Alton asked with surprise.

Den gasped and whimpered as his cock was played with, squirming in the other man's hands. His face heated up, a warm blush coloring his dark cheeks. His black hair splayed out across the bed beneath him going awry with his thrashing motions. His eyes watered as he grit his teeth and glared down at the sorcerer. "That...can be rectified." he stated, voice cold but deadly, as sharp as a serpent's bite. Still he could not deny that he was indeed alone. So alone that he had been so easily captured and now restrained by some clever sorcerer.

Den gave a sharp cry as his legs were pried apart, his eyes going wide and his mouth popping open in an 'o' of astonishment. He sucked in a sharp breath as Alton's hands returned to tease him. He felt his wet, slick finger probe at his rear and Den hissed as it slide inside. He whined at the pressure, turning his head and closing his eyes as he felt the man ease it inside and begin to toy with his insides. He blinked his eyes open at the question, his mind reeling as his golden eyes grew hazy with unshed tears and his face flushed with both embarrassment and desire he would deny with his dying breath.

"I...I do not know. This body is not the same as when I passed into the afterlife. I returned to life in the form I had when first crowned...before I sired sons and daughters, before I partook of any slave I desired. I remember the pleasures I enjoyed ...but this body...it does not." he answered, unable to help himself as his own puzzlement overrode his sense of fear and insult.

Vash smirked to his dear, drained little pup. Her question was quite the interesting one. Not that the answer wasn't obvious. It wasn't the journey to finding the answer that was interesting. The difference between them, between him and the precious humans, that she seems to care so much about, it was just so large. Literally and very lewdly. "As long as I retain limbs and blood, the down time between excessive manual labor for something like myself is truly a matter of moments." He described plainly, as if it were from a textbook she should have from a class or something. It was true, the building process of muscular fatigue in werewolves was a slow process, and the metabolic dissolving rate of that built fatigue was almost a hundred times faster than that of a less athletic human. Most of his physical traits that made him so fantasic, in a sense, should already belong to Leah. He partly suspected that her short frame of transformations and the opposite of a drive to control that side of her might have something to do with how little of a command she had over her body's new advantages.

Part of him found Leah's dainty human weight to be far too easy to lift in his arms. The strangest thought occurred to him after her sweet little moan faded from his mind, as it lingered for a little while. The thought involved feeding her until she plumped up even more, but since fats were fairly easy to lift, it probably wouldn't be very productive until her figure was destroyed. And he couldn't give up her sexy shapely form. He contemplated the idea of forcing her to do weight training and applying resistance over her body while making her do all of the sexual movements during their fuck sessions. In no time at all, she should weigh a good deal in muscle, and werewolves had an easy time not bloating into buff-status in human form, so she wouldn't look at that different. And yet, she wouldn't be as comfortable to hold if her arms and legs were rock-like. It seemed in his process of thought, the only option was to not play too big of a role in the development of her body moving forward, at least this way he can't wish he didn't do something stupid if he doesn't make himself responsible. She was already rather ideal, it wasn't her fault that his muscles ached to return to lifting and chucking boulders. "If you weren't so addicted to my cock day one, I wouldn't have had such an easy time, now would I?" He taunted a little, playing with her a little bit, by little bit until they arrived at the place he already booked a room at.

---

Vash was an early riser. If he wasn't the first awake, he was certainly the first to grow vertically, he had 'morning wood' almost every sleeping minute. Which wasn't likely to help Leah get much rest, likely goving him the advantage in being awake so much sooner than she was. His silver eyes running over her naked, bar the collar, sexy shape that laid beside him. With the pathetically miniscule self control that he had when he was around her, he couldn't fight the urge to give her a little love as she slept so peacefully. Pressing his chest to her back, Vash's big arms work around her sides until his hands took up her large, round breasts. With a gentle massaging pattern over her breasts, his lips pressing to her neck, he wanted to give her good dreams without giving her so much stimulation that he wakes her prematurely. "I love my happy puppy. She's so obedient and kind." He whispers so faintly without tickling her oh-so-sensitive doggy ears. He was also careful not to press up against her tail either. He was so mischievous, methodical, yet in a strange way one might find him to be loving.

Slowly, he retreated from his little puppy love's immensely inviting warm skin and delightfully pleasurable breasts. She was so perfect, yet he knew he should probably let her sleep in. They had all day to dick around before they would take off with Coach again. With a grumble of mock protest, he gathered his tall body to it's feet. Long, snowlike hair danced about on his bangs and over his shoulders in such wild way. His gleeful eyes narrowed as he searched around for his clothes. The underwear hid sneakily beneath the foot of the bed. And yet it must have been a good hiding spot, if it were not for hid pants hiding there too, with a whole leg sticking out in plain sight. With a playful huff, Vash snatched the duo up before pulling them on in the respective, proper way. Now just topless, he scanned around for his coat. In a way, he wished he had the arrogance to just poof them onto his body with his magic. And yet, he wasn't above putting himself through the troubles of being inferior, as even the menial tasks makes one more adept. Finally finding it laying beneath his darling puppy's fuzzy tail and sexy ass, he decided to not tempt fate by actually trying to tug it out from under her. Instead, Vash decided to make use of his magic to summon a new one as the other coat slowly vanishes beneath her fine ass. Now that he was fully clothed, Vash stepped out the door and locked the room behind him.

---

Picking up on the shower running in their room with his powerful sense of hearing, Vash hurried his little talk with a blue garbed water spirit worshiper group and made a quick return to their room door. Standing just outside their door, he took a small whiff of the door. While others may consider this step silly, he initially checked it for the snooty scent of any airheaded female purebreed. It was a well known fact that he despised them, and for good reason. Finding only his scent and Leah's soaked into the wooden door's outermost recent layer, he pulled on a relaxed smile. Slowly opening the door, Vash used all of his discipline to sneak into their room and shut the door as quietly as possible. Even leaving his clothes behind as he tiptoed his sneaky wolfish grin into the bathing room.

He spied on her shadowy figure from through the shower cubicle's thin curtain. He could even make out the shape of the collar as she took it off. Their bond gave him nothing intense in the way of displeasure, so he popped an eyebrow upward, but remained stealthy. Tiny, slow steps brought him closer and closer to the shower, his eyes keenly discerning the way she played with the collar. Her motions to then pull the collar on tigher than before and clasp it was quite interesting. It was then that her elation, the emotion that paired itself with being contrary to a societal norm, or so he thought. It was very, very curious that she wouldn't take the collar off and leave it off when she thought she was alone. "Room for two? Master is dirty too." He let his presence be known casually. His deep voice finding the small space around them to apply such a fun effect. Once he was sure that the initial sensations that would come with suddenly being snuck up on, had finally faded in some sense, Vash would wisk the curtain aside and step in with her.

He had no shame, his whole body on display and paired with an unusual sighting of his flaccid cock. It was a little smaller, and definitely more pliable and not standing, but it was still so large when compared to any erect human cock. Vash didn't make much of an effort to show it off or draw attention to his body, it was just so very 'eye candy' all on its own. The water falling into his hair would darken it just a pinch, his grey locks now collecting like wet hair always seems too. He had his eyes shut as he let the shower water run over his face, lips, and neck. "Ah, was the shower this kind to you too, hmm?" He asked in arguably the most normal line he's dropped in front of her for a little while now. Fetching a glob of the provided shower product from around Leah, Vash was so intimately close to her in a small space without physically or intimately molesting her. The lathering of his hair was quick, but the rinsing took some time.

With a sigh of relief, he opened his eyes to look to his endearing pet. "Leah, do you feel better today?" His strangely more kind voice was uninterrupted by the showerhead, so deep yet inviting. He moved to face her front, the shower water slapping into his defined shoulders and back. The silver orbs of his would look her over without an ounce of modesty or timid boyishness. "I ask because you are now a full twenty four hours free from that filthy cell and that ugly thing that kept you." He took a more serious look over his handsome features, touching his right palm slowly to her left cheek. "I still feel like I'll wake up in my bed any minute now and find that the cutest, most perfect woman that I had found was all just a dream. Is that something humans do?" He released her cheek with a pleased smile, turning to run his big hands over his torso and arms, guiding the hot shower water over his clean, firm skin.

“Huah? A surprise?” She announced light-heartedly with a slow-moving flick of her head which directed back at his rough appearance, Raiku’s body had merely stood just a couple of feet away from the spot where she standing but the warmth that emitted from his welcoming presence seemed to draw her in closer as she took a few steps out from the lonely corner in where she was tucked away. Briefly dismissing the fact that she was naked, Raelyn had little issue walking back up to him, the curious yet dainty hand which she had possessed gently presses up against his battle-hardened upper body in abnormal delight. “What is it with you?” She smirked with glee as her delicate fingers made their way up his beating chest, each digit of her soft complexion caressing his own skin as they suddenly swish up underneath his rough chin. An unknown tension boiled inside of her gut, what was his sole purpose for wanting this woman? It’s not like he could overpower the young female and have his way with her. Raelyn’s kind grasp cupped his lower mug as the unnerving fingertips traveled their course and slid alongside his face, additionally toying with his bottom lip with her forefinger as she giggled softly. “First you’re demanding me, now you’re treating as if i’m your girlfriend? It’s a bit odd. What is it that you want from us being together? You saved my life and i’d be more than happy to give you a chance with me but at the very least I just expect you to be truthful to me.” Her cutesy French accent displayed throughout her words before being surprisingly pulled back behind him, Raelyn’s naked slender stomach and waist come into contact with his hefty back giving her a sensation of mediocre pleasure and fondness, a satirical sexual growl emits from her throat mocking his abrupt behavior while wreathing her arms around his torso and interlocking her clutches as they meet on the other side.

“Well if one thing is for certain, you aren’t afraid to be a bit aggressive! Although i’m actually liking both of these personalities of yours. You are able to treat a woman with affection but you can also tighten that leash around her little throat if she’s acting up! Heh, me and you will get along nicely.” Raelyn comfortably hugged herself against the man, following his every motion as his blanketing material temporarily clothes her undressed frame. As if the slave-trading incident was no more than a distant memory, she closed both of her eyelids and embraced Raiku as the small grin she once had returned but with an almost loving manner. This treatment felt so, so nice? Such ferocity and compassion, it made her feel so alive. As if meeting this man were a breath of fresh air which had relieved the once troublesome past that she had. Raelyn was beginning to fall head over heels for him and she didn’t even know his own name, at this thought she raised an eyebrow, perhaps she actually did know him? But it didn’t seem to matter at this current moment and besides once he had mentioned ‘meat’ she licked her smooth lips in a devilish way and completely forgot all about asking him as she had her mind a bit preoccupied on something else. “Ooh? Well i think i’ve already found the meat that i’m looking for.” Raelyn’s hands guided themselves down his waist in anticipation as they felt around his heat filled loins, feeling up every inch of his crotch as it hung between his legs although covered by his clothing. “You know maybe I can defeat you after all and repay you in this way.” She whispered behind the ridge of his ear, almost pressing her mouth against his helix while continuing to discreetly stroke him up and down through the front of his pants and admiring his substantial girth. “Oops” She nudged further against his back causing her to purposely slip her seductive hands down his trousers then persisting onward with her attempts at making him excited. It would be an understatement to say that dragons were tremendous in length as it almost felt ridiculous once she nervously held his shaft on the inside of her hands. Raelyn’s face now a deep crimson as she held onto his manhood with awe-inspiring lust, every motion from her pleasurable grasp seemed to be getting faster and harder with each stride through the crowded streets of the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom