Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward Thatch said:
He had slept fitfully that night. Long before dawn he got out of bed and stood, leaning against the wall just watching her sleep. He saw she had wasted her night time snack. With a thought, a misting of water swept the old milk off the floor and a small whirlwind carried out the window. So he stood there and regarded the girl he now owned. He still hated that thought It still sent a shiver down his spine. He contemplated his actions of the day before.

He had come freshly from the Hall of Justice. He had finally been caught red-handed. For years he and his crew, in the course of regular privateering, had been taking slave ships, killing the crews and freeing the cargo. Well, they finally had unassailable witnesses. Distant relations of the royal court. Oh, he knew he was never really in any danger of he death penalty. Not because he was a Lord of the Land, but because of how much profit his trips made the Crown in their percentage. But the sentence was … creative. He would have to go immediately, buy a slave and keep her one year for every slaver ship he'd taken. There were a lot of slavers on that list.

He hated that he was forced to become the very thing he despised. He hated that as soon as his sentence was passed down his mind knew he could solve two problems at once. He needed a regular aethor source since his wife had died and here he had an almost guilt free way to fix that. Almost, but not quite. He hated that he resented Karin for having to take his wife's place even in that small way. Most of all he hated how cruel he had been to her the day before. He really should not have taken all his frustrations and his black mood out on her. But done was done. He'd used the stick yesterday, today he'd try the carrot.

He slipped from the room and returned with a small plate of sardines and roast chicken strips as well as a glass and a jug of fresh milk. He saw her waking up as he entered the room. He rushed over to her and set her food down to the side and seeing her overly abundant breast, he couldn't help himself. He dropped him self beside her and took one breast in his mouth and started suckling, on hand went to scratch behind her ear and the other hand went to her free breast.

He spent several long minutes suckling her first breast. The milk gave him a heady, fuzzy feeling. Rather than deal with that right then he dropped his mouth to her other breast and his hands simple switch which parts they were stroking, depending on which side of her body he was paying his full attentions too. Enjoying the suckling too much, becoming too swept away in the new heady sensation he lowered his body on top of her. His manhood beginning to awaken against her thigh. It was that sudden awareness that finally broke the trance of the milk. He hastily pulled himself off of her. Not till they had had their talk the told himself.

He used the time that it took her to come back to herself. He poured her a glass of cool fresh milk and put it in her hand. He took a strip of roasted chicken and held it up to her lips. “Good morning” he said in a kind and pleasant tone of voice. “Perhaps today we can have that talk.”

She was woken up by that same feeling of lust from the other night, that strong hit flooding through her as the feeling of pleasure started to coarse through her body. It was like a poison that seeped into every inch of her being, travelling through her veins and tantalising every nerve ending within her. The feelings were electrifying and riled up her erogenous zones, making them supple, sensitive and aching for more. She shuddered and moaned, writing as her eyes cracked open slightly, the milk being just as delicious as it was when Thatch took a sip before, if not even better this time around. Her cheeks faded to a deep red hue that painted a blush across the bridge of her nose while she shuddered and moaned. Her breath was quick and she felt her mind slipping somewhat to raw emotion as she pressed her hips out practically begging for touch down there. Her moved to the other breast and held her captive there as she couldn't bear the thought of stopping him while feeling this much of a buzz from it all. A quiet purr escaped her throat and her tail curled with delight as his hand smoothed over those soft velvety ears of hers.

She was starting to feel warmer, the heat of her lust edging her closer and closer to just giving it all in to become some mindless fuck doll. She tried her hardest to stop herself just grabbing his trousers and ripping them down so she could just pull him to her needy aching cunt while a new layer of pre cum dribbled out of her, making her crotch shine occasionally in the light. She gasped a hard sharp breath when he pulled away though in the middle of the pleasure for her, slumping back and for a brief moment, having a look like she was going to just break down into a begging slut for him. She breathed hard, the milk he just drank dribbling down her still large tits as she tried to fight for control over her own urges and instincts. She laid out there trying to sober up, to stop the aching wanton urges that she was feeling from taking over her actions. She curled her fists into a ball. "w..Why the fuck...would I talk to a pervert...like you!" she growled though she sounded like she was struggling, her usual bravado dampened somewhat by her current struggle. She held her arm over her milky breasts and glared at him like he was the scum of the Earth, keeping her distance from him while her ears flattened back to give her a threatening look.

The smell of the chicken made her stomach groan and crunch. She'd not actually eaten anything for two days now...well nothing hard at least...Since she'd been with Alton she'd expended so much of her energy and now found herself at that starving point again. She grabbed the chicken with her hand and stuffed it into her mouth hungrily. She then looked down to the plate he'd left her and grabbed it up shovelling the food into her mouth in a most unladylike like manner, like a starving beast. She was almost used to being starved out due to the way the market had treated her, but with the food so easy to reach she couldn't stop herself. She ate it quickly and possessively like he was some threat to take it away. Bits of her meal clung to the outside of her mouth as she panted, having eaten it too quickly. Suddenly she winced feeling the pain from her empty stomach as food suddenly dropped in, giving her a cramp that made her double over somewhat moaning with regret. "Nnnnhnnn...!" She groaned her tail curling under her legs and ears flattening out.

Without even thinking of what he was doing and the possible consequences if she figured out his nature … He kissed her, deeply. He pulled back and just before she could cut him to pieces with her tongue he said, give it a minute. He sat there waiting her out till she felt it. And sure enough in about 30 seconds feel it she did. Her stomach cramp was gone. Any minor cuts, bruises or burns she had were healing. Even the tenderness in her breast lessened a bit.

Crossing his legs beneath himself, he sat in front of her. He went on with his casual conversation whether she was prepared to or not. “Now, as to those wondrous breasts and heady milk of yours. Alton must have done something quite unique and peculiar to you. I normally have iron control of myself and I have not found any substance that can act as an intoxicant on me. Your breasts and milk seem to do both. So I must assume magic is the cause of it.”

After taking her measure and seeing if she was indeed taking that information on board, he went on, again in that annoyingly casual and conversational voice, regardless of what she had to say or do about it. “Secondly, a little more information, or a little more clarification concerning the collar you are wearing.. It was designed to be escape proof, even against celetials and demons, or maybe especially against demons and celetials. It cost me ..a lot. It was specially forged and crafted by mages beyond even Alton's comprehension. It has certain unique properties. Firstly it cannot be removed by anyone but me, under very specific circumstances. Even if you some how managed to get yourself beheaded, the collar would still stay on your neck. The attempt of removing it will cause such great pain that it will render you unconscious.

“As long as I wear this bracelet, I can feel your emotions. Sense where you are, anywhere in the world. Give you pain or pleasure and any of a myriad other sensations, as you've already seen. Also as you have seen, I can paralyze you. That is a fun one. It doesn't have to be a conscious command. It can be an if – than command. You you do this than that will happen. And there's one other handy property of he collar that I think it only fair to warn you of before you try to act on that hate in your eyes." He took out his belt knife. Any harm I receive, you feel the pain twice over. To prove his point he brought the blade down the inside of his fore arm. Though it began healing as he was cutting, the pain was still there and still very real.

He looked at her again. Taking in her reactions and letting her words wash over him. Finally he just held up his hand and a ball of air filled her mouth. “You are not very inventive, are you? Too much of the same drivel annoys me.” He grunted and regarded her for a long moment and asked. “Now do you think we can have a civilized conversation? I can do this for all eternity, literally. I don't need to eat or sleep or be anywhere pressing. You do need to eat and sleep. I intend us to not leave this spot till we've had our conversation.” Canting his head, “A civil conversation, mind.” He released the ball of air. He sat there, with an air of quiet surety that his will would win.

She glanced up with a flick of her ears hearing him move but was too late to stop him as he pulled her into the force kiss. She winced and pushed at his chest but he gripped on tightly keeping their lips locked. Her tail fluffed out fully as she squirmed, though the longer they kissed she felt her stomach pain start to fizzle away to nothing. She stopped for a moment in surprise but the minute he let go she flung backward away from him like a magnet. She rubbed her lips in a very clear display of distaste for him as he spoke. Her eyes narrowed and she just looked like she was getting madder and madder by the second.

He told her about her breasts and she cursed under her breath when he mentioned that Alton made her have seemingly addictive breasts. She was going to tar him if he ever came back. She Listened to him explain the collar more, each thing he added just getting her angrier and angrier. "And you strapped this shit to me!?! Why the fuck did you do that!? Were you even going to buy anyone today, or did Alton change your mind or something!? Is this some dumb set up cause I'm NOT laughing!!" She said watching when he pulled out a knife, backing up suddenly in fear as she watched him bring the sharp point to his arm. "Wait what are you doing? What the fuck?? A-AARRGHAA!!" She yelled out grabbing at her arm in agony, feeling like he'd cut her instead, watching the blade strike down as the phantom pain tore her up piece by piece. She shuddered and held on tight, looking under her hand expecting blood, "No..No but how!? How can something do that!?" She was very quickly running out of options for things she could do to him. She needed it off, that's all her mind was on, it was like a panic reaction. She had to get it off. He was probably saying some of these things to just try to intimidate her, to scare her. That magic pain bond though, that mortified her. She couldn't spend her time with some overhanging curse like that!! He stopped finally, looking to her for an answer and that was the last straw on the camels back with her.

"You seriously expect me to just be fine with this arrangement and just accept this like its nothing after EVERYTHING You've done to me so far???? Well isn't that fucking rich!! I will not let you fucking get away with this you piece of trash and if I gotta take myself down with you then I will you utter nnggnnmmhhmm!!!" She gasped through her nose as that ball filled her mouth once more. She growled and slammed her fists down, her rage just bubbling over. She glared at him growling viciously for a good five minutes as he just casually brushed of her temper as nothing.

Eventually she did seem to calm down, though those dangerously bright Amber eyes of hers never left his, while her tail flicked behind her irritably.

As soon as her mouth was freed she moved one hand up to rub at her cheek an jaw line, the other arm still firmly clamped around her voluptuous breasts. Her voice was dark "Get me a top first. Then we will fucking. Talk." She said through grit teeth, her temper still there but not flaring like it did before which some might consider progress.

Vash was partially slumbering himself when she had first came to her senses. His skin wasn't really visible, but his fur created a fine coat along his muscular chest and beefy arms. This was the same arms and chest that she had laid against and slept inside of for a good little while. Both being so comfortable, yet firm. Like a pillow at first, and almost like stone behind that. Though she originally seemed more in tune with what was going when she was transformed and before she had fallen asleep, he did find her wolfish features to be a bit cuter when she was in her human form. While his glowing eyes blinked open and admired her beautiful little body, he failed to really think about why she didn't seem fully aware of what happened just over an hour or two ago. He couldn't blame this on his beastial form since it didn't alter the way he'd think, provided the actual disguise for Vash was the human form. Yet, he could only think about how beautiful and womanly her naked human form was. Her transformation was more attractive to him overall, but there was a sense of novelty in having a busty, perfect assed, smooth skinned 'human' woman with floppy puppy ears and a nice tail. Who would pass up the opportunity to have their lover take on two seperate and entirely appealing forms? Vash couldn't imagine the stupidity of mortal men that must be required to not see the near-mystical beauty of breasts with a soft level of fur over them, or a full rounded ass making exaggerated motions with a tail swaying counter to those motions. Leah was definitely an ideal mate for Vash to find his pleasures with, their bond wasn't lying, she was exactly what he needed.

She caught him off guard with her sounds, as even though he had been soaking her in with his partially open, giant glowing eyes, he was processing his pervy thoughts with most of his active thinking space. With a few small blinks, a yawn of a massive wolf beast, he sat up to holf her body in his arms again. He was a great deal even taller than her now since he was transformed and her tiny little human cunt quivered around his fat knot, which tickled at her sensitivities effortlessly. His arms took her and locked completely around her, forcing her face to find his furred chest again. With his head over her own, he brought his neck over her head, between her floppy ears. He didn't let the fact that these ears, while puppy like and adorable, remained transformed, linger on his mind for too long.

His glowing eyes, which remained partially openned, ran over her back and took in her ass as a beautiful visual amd he even noted how his massive cock made her hips rest a funny way, which arroused him. With some focus, he allowed his vocal cords to shift and made pronouncing words in the language she understood a bit more reasonable for him. His arms tightened more around her as he took in her scent, the closeness further locking her into place against him. His arms, his knot, they made escape impossible for the little humanly pup he cudded with now, in his lap. In a dark, beastial voice, he finally spoke. "Smelling your master getting you excited again, pup? Hmm?" He started, smushing her into his body with his strength, his scent atained her inside and out, for a powerful nose like her own, the way his undeniable identity choked out everything else should be just as intense as his cock spreading her so completely. "Tell your master what you dreamed about after getting more prime, alpha cock than any other mere mortal woman ever would. Tell him how it feels."

GoodGirlGrace said:
She glanced up with a flick of her ears hearing him move but was too late to stop him as he pulled her into the force kiss. She winced and pushed at his chest but he gripped on tightly keeping their lips locked. Her tail fluffed out fully as she squirmed, though the longer they kissed she felt her stomach pain start to fizzle away to nothing. She stopped for a moment in surprise but the minute he let go she flung backward away from him like a magnet. She rubbed her lips in a very clear display of distaste for him as he spoke. Her eyes narrowed and she just looked like she was getting madder and madder by the second.

He told her about her breasts and she cursed under her breath when he mentioned that Alton made her have seemingly addictive breasts. She was going to tar him if he ever came back. She Listened to him explain the collar more, each thing he added just getting her angrier and angrier. "And you strapped this shit to me!?! Why the fuck did you do that!? Were you even going to buy anyone today, or did Alton change your mind or something!? Is this some dumb set up cause I'm NOT laughing!!" She said watching when he pulled out a knife, backing up suddenly in fear as she watched him bring the sharp point to his arm. "Wait what are you doing? What the fuck?? A-AARRGHAA!!" She yelled out grabbing at her arm in agony, feeling like he'd cut her instead, watching the blade strike down as the phantom pain tore her up piece by piece. She shuddered and held on tight, looking under her hand expecting blood, "No..No but how!? How can something do that!?" She was very quickly running out of options for things she could do to him. She needed it off, that's all her mind was on, it was like a panic reaction. She had to get it off. He was probably saying some of these things to just try to intimidate her, to scare her. That magic pain bond though, that mortified her. She couldn't spend her time with some overhanging curse like that!! He stopped finally, looking to her for an answer and that was the last straw on the camels back with her.

"You seriously expect me to just be fine with this arrangement and just accept this like its nothing after EVERYTHING You've done to me so far???? Well isn't that fucking rich!! I will not let you fucking get away with this you piece of trash and if I gotta take myself down with you then I will you utter nnggnnmmhhmm!!!" She gasped through her nose as that ball filled her mouth once more. She growled and slammed her fists down, her rage just bubbling over. She glared at him growling viciously for a good five minutes as he just casually brushed of her temper as nothing.

Eventually she did seem to calm down, though those dangerously bright Amber eyes of hers never left his, while her tail flicked behind her irritably.

As soon as her mouth was freed she moved one hand up to rub at her cheek an jaw line, the other arm still firmly clamped around her voluptuous breasts. Her voice was dark "Get me a top first. Then we will fucking. Talk." She said through grit teeth, her temper still there but not flaring like it did before which some might consider progress.

He ground his teeth. “Please, in a civilized conversation one says Please and thank you.” He rose up and went into his room and brought back one of his own silk “poets” shirts, but didn't give it to her, wasn't about to give to her till she said Please.” While he was waiting for her to ask for it, nicely, continued on. “Firstly, I want to apologize for being so very cruel yesterday. There were things going wrong in my life and I took them out on you. For that I am sorry. I would offer you healing, but I think that sort of interaction waits till some other matters are resolved.”

“Now, I did not make you a slave. I did not sale you into slavery. I don't even want a slave. You, my dear girl, are a court sentence.” He got up and walked across the room to the side bar and made himself a whiskey sour and then made a second. “You see. Some of the time at least I am a privateer. I had on standing order that no other could countermand. Take slave ships, kill the crews and release the slaves.” Taking a sip of his drink he considers whether or not to give Karin the one he made for her. “Needless to say after many many years I got caught.” He sighed. “I am a Landed Lord so I knew I was never really in any danger of death. Instead, I was ordered to buy a slave and keep that slave, under the law and usual customs and disciplines of all slaves, for one year for every ship I destroyed. It was a long list.” Against his better judgment he began to slide the glass out to her. “Know this, accidents I understand, puerile fits will not be tolerated. You smash the glass, throw it across the room just like you food from now on. You will lap it up off the floor. He pushed the glass the rest of the way to her.

“So, that was the reason for my black mood yesterday. Again I apologize for taking it out on you, child.” He takes another drink. “Now, I must keep you, for a very long time, under the laws and standards of custom and code of our land.” Taking another drink. “I have a very large family and property to provide for that family. I fail in this task everything could be taken away from them. I have killed for much lesser threats. So, if you are hoping that you can get over on me because I don't like slavery and having a slave, give that up. I will enforce every code, custom, law, standard and dirty thought that has any to do with anything with you to keep my family safe.

Next we can talk about your breast their milk and what to do. Obviously Alton was a sick fuck. Remember, I am not that man.

Viktoff Samson said:
Vash was partially slumbering himself when she had first came to her senses. His skin wasn't really visible, but his fur created a fine coat along his muscular chest and beefy arms. This was the same arms and chest that she had laid against and slept inside of for a good little while. Both being so comfortable, yet firm. Like a pillow at first, and almost like stone behind that. Though she originally seemed more in tune with what was going when she was transformed and before she had fallen asleep, he did find her wolfish features to be a bit cuter when she was in her human form. While his glowing eyes blinked open and admired her beautiful little body, he failed to really think about why she didn't seem fully aware of what happened just over an hour or two ago. He couldn't blame this on his beastial form since it didn't alter the way he'd think, provided the actual disguise for Vash was the human form. Yet, he could only think about how beautiful and womanly her naked human form was. Her transformation was more attractive to him overall, but there was a sense of novelty in having a busty, perfect assed, smooth skinned 'human' woman with floppy puppy ears and a nice tail. Who would pass up the opportunity to have their lover take on two seperate and entirely appealing forms? Vash couldn't imagine the stupidity of mortal men that must be required to not see the near-mystical beauty of breasts with a soft level of fur over them, or a full rounded ass making exaggerated motions with a tail swaying counter to those motions. Leah was definitely an ideal mate for Vash to find his pleasures with, their bond wasn't lying, she was exactly what he needed.

She caught him off guard with her sounds, as even though he had been soaking her in with his partially open, giant glowing eyes, he was processing his pervy thoughts with most of his active thinking space. With a few small blinks, a yawn of a massive wolf beast, he sat up to holf her body in his arms again. He was a great deal even taller than her now since he was transformed and her tiny little human cunt quivered around his fat knot, which tickled at her sensitivities effortlessly. His arms took her and locked completely around her, forcing her face to find his furred chest again. With his head over her own, he brought his neck over her head, between her floppy ears. He didn't let the fact that these ears, while puppy like and adorable, remained transformed, linger on his mind for too long.

His glowing eyes, which remained partially openned, ran over her back and took in her ass as a beautiful visual amd he even noted how his massive cock made her hips rest a funny way, which arroused him. With some focus, he allowed his vocal cords to shift and made pronouncing words in the language she understood a bit more reasonable for him. His arms tightened more around her as he took in her scent, the closeness further locking her into place against him. His arms, his knot, they made escape impossible for the little humanly pup he cudded with now, in his lap. In a dark, beastial voice, he finally spoke. "Smelling your master getting you excited again, pup? Hmm?" He started, smushing her into his body with his strength, his scent atained her inside and out, for a powerful nose like her own, the way his undeniable identity choked out everything else should be just as intense as his cock spreading her so completely. "Tell your master what you dreamed about after getting more prime, alpha cock than any other mere mortal woman ever would. Tell him how it feels."

Leah felt so many things at once, it was like her minds flood gates buckled, letting forth the raging torrents of thoughts and feelings. She softly held onto his fur as she looked over the large wolf. He truly was enormous in this form, engulfing the seat they were on and towering over her. She looked back feeling his cock rub more over her as she blushed and started to move to see if she could free herself. One tug made her moan so hard she felt like she had to catch it in her throat as she tried not to let her lusts just swarm her once more.

"Vash please we...this...shouldn't we have..." she stared to say, those silly little human principles coming up again, though they seemed short lived as he shifted up. She got this sense of confusing unease. Like she was sticking her hand into a hole in a tree, unsure of if there was a sweet treasure, absolutely nothing or a bee hive inside. That uncertainty as his powerful muscles flexed with every move, lifting her up with him. She gasped and moaned out again, his motions just bobbing her around, like she was a puppet on a stick. "A-Ahwhaahh!!~" she said her words melting out of her mouth like a trail of drool. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She felt a lump in her throat as his dark husky voice made his cock practically vibrate with the low tone, almost losing all her words as his question made her burn hot with desire mixed with shame. She was still getting used to being his slave, being in this position of servitude. She swallowed the lump down and tried to dodge the question. "V..Vash..." She said going redder, feeling like if she didn't answer him he'd rip her in two, but deep down she knew that would be the farthest thing from the truth.

Just as she looked around, her eyes darting from his like she'd find her answer written somewhere, the cart pulled to a stop, jolting her on his cock making her quiver in pleasure. From outside there was a few taps on the cart. Coach had reached one of the stops that Vash had requested. He also knew better than to just open the door on the pair knowing what they'd have been up to. His new assistant who rode along with him looked so confused, and he smirked to himself knowing what job he had to deal with while he himself went into town for resupply. He was almost anticipating the poor boy's reaction.

Leah looked around, "W..we've stopped moving?" She asked, feeling like she'd somehow avoided trouble like a child getting away with something for the first time. Though now they'd stopped her mind went to other things. "W...wait! We're going out...but...We..I...and..." she muddled her words, thinking about a way to phrase it. "I'm going to make a mess the moment you...you know.." She said her face as red as a beetroot. She then looked around to her ruined top, hugging her breasts. "Ah my top! I..I can't go out like this!" She said, sat on him just wearing her collar like any dog would. She was right though, with how much he'd stuffed in her, she was a waterfall waiting to happen.

Edward Thatch said:
He ground his teeth. “Please, in a civilized conversation one says Please and thank you.” He rose up and went into his room and brought back one of his own silk “poets” shirts, but didn't give it to her, wasn't about to give to her till she said Please.” While he was waiting for her to ask for it, nicely, continued on. “Firstly, I want to apologize for being so very cruel yesterday. There were things going wrong in my life and I took them out on you. For that I am sorry. I would offer you healing, but I think that sort of interaction waits till some other matters are resolved.”

“Now, I did not make you a slave. I did not sale you into slavery. I don't even want a slave. You, my dear girl, are a court sentence.” He got up and walked across the room to the side bar and made himself a whiskey sour and then made a second. “You see. Some of the time at least I am a privateer. I had on standing order that no other could countermand. Take slave ships, kill the crews and release the slaves.” Taking a sip of his drink he considers whether or not to give Karin the one he made for her. “Needless to say after many many years I got caught.” He sighed. “I am a Landed Lord so I knew I was never really in any danger of death. Instead, I was ordered to buy a slave and keep that slave, under the law and usual customs and disciplines of all slaves, for one year for every ship I destroyed. It was a long list.” Against his better judgement he began to slide the glass out to her. “Know this, accidents I understand, puerile fits will not be tolerated. You smash the glass, throw it across the room just like you food from now on. You will lap it up off the floor. He pushed the glass the rest of the way to her.

“So, that was the reason for my black mood yesterday. Again I apologize for taking it out on you, child.” He takes another drink. “Now, I must keep you, for a very long time, under the laws and standards of custom and code of our land.” Taking another drink. “I have a very large family and property to provide for that family. I fail in this task everything could be taken away from them. I have killed for much lesser threats. So, if you are hoping that you can get over on me because I don't like slavery and having a slave, give that up. I will enforce every code, custom, law, standard and dirty thought that has any to do with anything with you to keep my family safe.

Next we can talk about your breast their milk and what to do. Obviously Alton was a sick fuck. Remember, I am not that man.

She went to snatch the shirt off of him immediately and found herself getting paralysed on the spot. She winced and pulled against her still limbs. She growled and struggled, "Cut...this out...and gimme..the damn shirt!" she said still reaching for it despite being stuck where she was. A little milk dribbled out from under her arm dotting the floor under her. She grumbled as he corrected her to use proper manners like she was a child to him. She snarled and refused stubbornly, as she stayed stuck, but over all her shame and embarrassment won over her. "Ugh fine!!" She grumbled sounding fed up but complying just so she could cover up, since the thought of letting this pervert see her naked like this any longer sickened her. "Please give me the damn shirt!!" she said free to move about again, yanking it from him and pulling it over her sodden breasts, two wet patches showing up almost immediately, making her blush more. "Damn stupid mage..fucking damn stupid tits!" she grumbled. Her legs locked into place, keeping her sat there as he started to explain his story to her.

She listened but her glare stayed fixed on him as he went and got his drink, coming back with one for her and putting it down. He'd feel a tingle coming from her, like a sudden spark that was sent through her at the thought of lapping up the alcohol from the floor like an animal. The imagery made her blush slightly but her frowning unimpressed look stayed plastered over her maintaining her mood and temper.

"Black mood? You call that a black mood!? Waltzing me around like I'm some fucking sex doll, and repeatedly, Repeatedly!! groping and sucking my tits, oh and let's not forget, fucking me the whole way to this place. Which might I add, you took the long way around, and I know you did, I know this city like it's the back of my fuckin' hand, and you know what? I wish that I had found your place before I was caught, I wish I'd found it and cleaned your place bone dry cause it's pricks like you that piss me off the most. You're clearly deluded and insane, because for someone who 'Doesn't want Slaves' I'd say you were more perverted than that damn mage who passed me off onto you like yesterday's news! I have had it with you sick fucks. You can hurt me and torment me all you want, but I'm gonna make your life. A living. Hell." she said with a stare of determination and the cockiest grin smeared across her face like his words meant nothing to her. "So appologise and grovel while you can, but it ain't gonna make a difference. No matter what you do I'm gonna be here, and I'm gonna make sure that you can't sleep at night, that you can't eat or enjoy a quiet moment any longer. I'll make you regret your decisions you fucking pig." she said picking up the whiskey like she was going to drink it when suddenly she flicked her wrist out throwing the liquid at him while the glass stayed in tact. "Whoops! Well I didn't throw it across the room did I! Clummmsy me!" She said with a mocking gasp.

He had been expecting something so as the flow of whiskey flew towards him we flicked his wrist and cause the fluid to halt in mid air, and bonds and a gag of air form around her. He stood and walked over to her the liquid following him. He went down on one knee and ripped the shirt off her. “Firstly, if you will not be civilized you will not gain the benefits of the civilized.” Letting the liquid drop in front of her he said, “You heard what I said. I always mean what I say.” Looking at her with heated anger in is eyes. “You do not want me touching your breasts again? Fine, I will not, until they are so hard, engorged and sore from being swollen with milk that you beg me to drink from you.” His face darkening even more, “Black mood? You think my use of the term to flippant, yes? The last time a black mood like that took me and entire village was destroyed; no one survived. Be glad I still had presence enough of mind to moderate myself somewhat.”

He sat back with a vicious grin, “Hurt you? Torment you? No, no” shaking his head. “I can do something much much worse to you. I can simply ignore you.” With that he released the air bindings on her body and her gag, but kept her wrist and her legs bound. "I am using air instead of just the paralysis of of the collar because I want you to feel this. I want you to experience this and know, know that I was trying to be nice and you brought this on yourself.” He stood and said, “You have a drink to finish.” And he simply stormed out of the room.

GoodGirlGrace said:
She went to snatch the shirt off of him immediately and found herself getting paralysed on the spot. She winced and pulled against her still limbs. She growled and struggled, "Cut...this out...and gimme..the damn shirt!" she said still reaching for it despite being stuck where she was. A little milk dribbled out from under her arm dotting the floor under her. She grumbled as he corrected her to use proper manners like she was a child to him. She snarled and refused stubbornly, as she stayed stuck, but over all her shame and embarrassment won over her. "Ugh fine!!" She grumbled sounding fed up but complying just so she could cover up, since the thought of letting this pervert see her naked like this any longer sickened her. "Please give me the damn shirt!!" she said free to move about again, yanking it from him and pulling it over her sodden breasts, two wet patches showing up almost immediately, making her blush more. "Damn stupid mage..fucking damn stupid tits!" she grumbled. Her legs locked into place, keeping her sat there as he started to explain his story to her.

She listened but her glare stayed fixed on him as he went and got his drink, coming back with one for her and putting it down. He'd feel a tingle coming from her, like a sudden spark that was sent through her at the thought of lapping up the alcohol from the floor like an animal. The imagery made her blush slightly but her frowning unimpressed look stayed plastered over her maintaining her mood and temper.

"Black mood? You call that a black mood!? Waltzing me around like I'm some fucking sex doll, and repeatedly, Repeatedly!! groping and sucking my tits, oh and let's not forget, fucking me the whole way to this place. Which might I add, you took the long way around, and I know you did, I know this city like it's the back of my fuckin' hand, and you know what? I wish that I had found your place before I was caught, I wish I'd found it and cleaned your place bone dry cause it's pricks like you that piss me off the most. You're clearly deluded and insane, because for someone who 'Doesn't want Slaves' I'd say you were more perverted than that damn mage who passed me off onto you like yesterday's news! I have had it with you sick fucks. You can hurt me and torment me all you want, but I'm gonna make your life. A living. Hell." she said with a stare of determination and the cockiest grin smeared across her face like his words meant nothing to her. "So appologise and grovel while you can, but it ain't gonna make a difference. No matter what you do I'm gonna be here, and I'm gonna make sure that you can't sleep at night, that you can't eat or enjoy a quiet moment any longer. I'll make you regret your decisions you fucking pig." she said picking up the whiskey like she was going to drink it when suddenly she flicked her wrist out throwing the liquid at him while the glass stayed in tact. "Whoops! Well I didn't throw it across the room did I! Clummmsy me!" She said with a mocking gasp.

Den grew tired of waiting for his new slave to comply and so he sent his newly acquired slave back to his driver and carriage. He sat and waited, pouting bitterly until his litter carried by skeletons returned. He sighed and adjusted his hair, glancing around at the other slave vendors with a critical and now childishly peevish eye. He was so very tired of being denied what was meant for him. Should he not already be granted slaves just by benefit of being pharaoh. At one time they would have been gifted to him in droves by those wishing to vie for his favor, and now he was forced to purchase them all on his own.

When his skeletal palanquin finally returned to him he practical cooed in delight. He clapped his hands and grinned as the chair was lowered low enough for him to climb inside. His mood brightened simply by the familiar feeling of the chair, luxury, and adulation (even if it was from the dead). He gestured for his litter to move onward, not particularly caring for the spectacle he made. As he traveled through the caravan he huffed, staring with a bored glance out at the slaves on display.

Edward Thatch said:
He had been expecting something so at the flow of whiskey flew towards him we flicked his and cause the fluid to halt in mid air, and bond and a gag of air form around her. He stood and walked over to her the liquid following him. He went down on one knee and ripped the shirt off her. “Firstly, if you will not be civilized you will not gain the benefits of the civilized.” Letting the liquid drop in front of her he said, “You heard what I said. I always mean what I say.” Looking at her with heated anger in is eyes. “You do not want me touching your breasts again? Fine, I will not, until they are so hard, engorged and sore from being swollen with milk that you beg me to drink from you.” His face darkening even more, “Black mood? You think my use of the term to flippant, yes? The last time a black mood like that took me and entire village was destroy and no one survived. Be glad I still had presence enough of mind to moderate myself somewhat.”

He sat back with a vicious grin, “Hurt you? Torment you? No, no” shaking his head. “I can do something much much worse to you. I can simply ignore you.” With that he released the air bindings on her body and her gag, but kept her wrist and her legs bound. I am using air instead of just the paralysis of of the collar because I want you to feel this. I want you to experience this and know, know that I was trying to be nice and you brought this on yourself.” He stood and said, “You have a drink to finish.” And he simply stormed out of the room.

"Great, so you're a Psycopath then! Isn't that just wonderful!" she yelled after him. She watched him leave and laughed to herself. She was stuck and naked but she'd made him so pissed off that he stormed off and away. This was like a game for her and to see her antagonising working against him only made her feel victorious. She smiled to herself and just sat there, not even gazing at the Whiskey as she used the alone time to think up anything that she could use to try and piss him off more. If she could perhaps send him insane, he'd take the collar off and send her away.

She felt no remorse for how she was treating him, felt no shame or upset feelings. She was getting her own back, and this was only the beginning in her eyes. "Tsh...what an idiot." she said to herself in a cocky manner.

GoodGirlGrace said:
"Great, so you're a Psycopath then! Isn't that just wonderful!" she yelled after him. She watched him leave and laughed to herself. She was stuck and naked but she'd made him so pissed off that he stormed off and away. This was like a game for her and to see her antagonising working against him only made her feel victorious. She smiled to herself and just sat there, not even gazing at the Whiskey as she used the alone time to think up anything that she could use to try and piss him off more. If she could perhaps send him insane, he'd take the collar off and send her away.

She felt no remorse for how she was treating him, felt no shame or upset feelings. She was getting her own back, and this was only the beginning in her eyes. "Tsh...what an idiot." she said to herself in a cocky manner.

After several hours he returned with some supplies and a plate of food. He walked over to her and saw the whiskey and snorted. He dropped the plate of food in front of her. “I promise you I can out wait you, my little kitty cat.” He started taking out the other supplies. New restraints and a gag shaped like a kitten. He even brought out a magical music box and went down on one knee and said, “Now this is for you, but let's just put it over here out of the way so it won't get broken or anything.” He opened the music box and the song started to play “What's new Pussy Cat? Oh o o, What's new Pussy Cat Oh o o”, he smiled at her. “I just knew you'd love it. Now the sooner you eat and finish your drink from earlier the sooner we can finish our little talk. Ok Pussy Cat?” He winked at her and walked into the next room.

Karin watched as Thatch came back in and set the music box down. She rolled her eyes when he said he could out wait her. For what? To start doing what he wanted? He'd be dead by the time he did that. She had no clue that her breasts filled up on their own, and after the few hours they were already looking much plumper, but still not full enough for her to notice. She'd just written off his warning as angry bullshit that was spouted. She was frustrated from yelling so much. Truthfully she didn't like getting that angry to the point that her temper just exploded, but what else could she do? She had nothing else to use, so she'd use it to the last breath she had until it worked.

She mock ignored him, like a child would since he had chosen to ignore her from before, keeping her back to him with a flick of her tail, completely missing that he'd bought some new things for later use. The Whiskey from before had all but dried up leaving nothing more than a smelling sticky patch on the floor. She flicked her ears at the music box when it started playing that tune he was singing from before. For some reason that irked her quite a bit. When he was gone it was about twenty seconds before the sound of shattered glass was heard. The glass from before that had her drink in it had been fired at the music box. She picked up the plate and threw that next trying to make it stop. Each hit landed and the plate knocked the box over jogging the music out of it with a crash. She smirked to her self and held her throwing arm proudly. "Alright!" She said under her breath to herself, though she quickly looked to the door expecting that her antics wouldn't go unnoticed. She quickly had an idea, and shifted down into her cat form, hiding under the mess of duvets and covers from before to preform her disappearing act before he could arrive, letting him walk in to a messy room with no slave in sight.

He didn't come back. For hours he did not come back. When he finally did, he scraped the food into a pile and set it down in her area. He straightened the music box up and started it playing again. “Ah, magic does have its occasional uses.” he said as if speaking to himself. He hummed along with the music as he straightened the room. He never spoke to her. He never even looked in her direction. It seemed he was doing just exactly what he said he would, ignore her. It was also clear to him that she either never listened or forgot all the properties of the collar/bracelet. As long as they were both being worn he could sense her anywhere in the world. Though her hiding amused him and she heard a chuckle. He still ignored her and left the room. It was another several hours before he returned.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin watched as Thatch came back in and set the music box down. She rolled her eyes when he said he could out wait her. For what? To start doing what he wanted? He'd be dead by the time he did that. She had no clue that her breasts filled up on their own, and after the few hours they were already looking much plumper, but still not full enough for her to notice. She'd just written off his warning as angry bullshit that was spouted. She was frustrated from yelling so much. Truthfully she didn't like getting that angry to the point that her temper just exploded, but what else could she do? She had nothing else to use, so she'd use it to the last breath she had until it worked.

She mock ignored him, like a child would since he had chosen to ignore her from before, keeping her back to him with a flick of her tail, completely missing that he'd bought some new things for later use. The Whiskey from before had all but dried up leaving nothing more than a smelling sticky patch on the floor. She flicked her ears at the music box when it started playing that tune he was singing from before. For some reason that irked her quite a bit. When he was gone it was about twenty seconds before the sound of shattered glass was heard. The glass from before that had her drink in it had been fired at the music box. She picked up the plate and threw that next trying to make it stop. Each hit landed and the plate knocked the box over jogging the music out of it with a crash. She smirked to her self and held her throwing arm proudly. "Alright!" She said under her breath to herself, though she quickly looked to the door expecting that her antics wouldn't go unnoticed. She quickly had an idea, and shifted down into her cat form, hiding under the mess of duvets and covers from before to preform her disappearing act before he could arrive, letting him walk in to a messy room with no slave in sight.

He returned to the room and closed the music box. He leaned up against the wall and just looked her for a long time. After minutes he said in a low soft voice, “No Karin,” using her actual name for the first time, “I do not think I am better than you. I do however accept things as they are and not as I'd wish them to be.” Motioning around with his hand. “Like me being a slave owner now. I honestly would have preferred to die, if I can even die. But it is not just me involved. Like I said before my families fortunes are tied up in this.”

He waited for her expected diatribe. When she was quiet he went on. “I now much keep a slave for years to come. You did not give me that sentence and so I try not to be resentful toward you about it.” Again he waited for her to vent, if she would. “I also didn't make you a slave, nor did I magic you tits into ever expanding and unending milk factories. I am not those men.” He wait to see if she would spill more venom. “Like I said, I did not make you a slave and I did not want to become a slave owner, but that's where we find ourselves.”

He sighed and came toward her. “Its not like I didn't warn you. I told you I could do something far worse to you than all the others before me. I could ignore you.” Raising his hand the all to familiar gag of air appeared before she could answer. He leaned even closer. I only asked for civility from you. If you act like a beast, I will treat you like a beast. If you act like a civilized being I will treat you so.”

He was close enough that she could reach out and touch him. He had not restored the restraints. Was it a trap? He had said that she would feel any pain he did twice over. He also showed her he could heal almost immediately. So what it a trick? A taunting? He continued speaking. “You've hurt yourself Karin. I could heal you but the injuries are more severe than a kiss can heal.” He looked at her for a moment. “I will heal you Karin, if you ask me to.”

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin waited, and waited and waited, her frustrations getting the better of her as she changed back and idly started making any trouble she could. She couldn't stand being alone, in fact hated it with the very core of her being. It gave her too much time to think and dwell on things that she'd buried deep down in her psyche. She got restless, and after ripping her blanket to shreds she started to scratch at her arm with her claws out, leaving marks on her skin. She would do this from time to time, before moving position, ripping up the sheets more, moving again, scratching herself and just repeating. She saw him come back in and her heart skipped a beat.

She watched him carefully expecting him to say anything but he just didn't. He walked out and left her again. She clenched her fist tightly, her claws out from her anger as she watched his back turn to her and leave again before exploding. "RRrrr YOU REALLY ARE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM AREN'T YOU!? WHAT??? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?!!?" Her emotions were running so high right now, he'd be able to tell from the bracelet that a horrid feeling of emptiness and loneliness were driving her anger, fueling her fit. There was a sense of abandonment that was taking over her as tears dotted her eyes. "Quit FUCKING AROUND like this and just DO SOMETHING!!!" She said throwing the shreds of blanket about. "You can't just keep me stuck here and just Ignore me like that!!! If you're not gonna do anything then let me the fuck go!!!! You're driving me CRAZY!!!!!" She said starting to shake as those repressed feelings bubbled throughout her. She couldn't control it, and it seemed like these issues had been affecting her for a long time, but no one would really stick around long enough to find out. She started to breath quicker, like she was hyperventilating as she looked around desperately, that song driving her mad. She moved from her spot to try and get to it, clawing at the floor and swiping out for it. "RRrr..r...Shut up, shut Up, SHUT UPP!!!!" She yelled flying off the handle as she tried to make it stop. She was a wreck and those feelings were stronger than anything she'd shown him before.

He moved into her and took her in his arms. He was sure to trap her arms with his, he wasn't stupid after all. But she fought him like a wild cat. Even he was not prepared for her sheer eruption of temper. She kept at him despite the wounds she caused him causing her the same pain twice over. Finally it slow started to dawn on him. He could not expect civilized behavior from her. All of her humanity had been stripped away. There was more animal then human in her now. He knew what he had to to. The tack he had to take. It disgusted him, but he would do it. It was necessary.

Invoking paralysis for a moment he let her go. He looked at her and said, “I'm sorry. I didn't understand. You can't be more than you have been programmed to be, so I will have to change things.” He walked over to the pile of things he had bought for her. The first thing he did was put the Kitty Kat gag in her mouth. Then he took a waist band with cuffs sewn at the sides and put it on her and closed the cuffs. He then picked her up, fighting him and all and carried her to his bed and laid her down. I'm going to heal you now, but just because I have do it doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, or that you can't enjoy it.

He put his lips to her nipple and played with it teasingly at first and used one hand to scratch her ear and the other to stroke her body. Once the milk was good and flowing he clamped on and suckled for an eternity it seemed he suckled and then he was done. He switched sides and began teasing that nipple and scratching the other ear. His stroking changed too. Instead of stroking her body, he began stroking her thighs. He suckled and scratched and stroked till he heard her cry of need. Then he dropped his fingers down between her legs and started to tickle her nether regions. He teased her to he edge of release and backed off. He teased to the edge of release and backed off. He did this several times before he laid himself on her.

He inserted gently, but quickly. This full eight inches slid right into her. Struggle as she may, she could not escape the belted cuffs or scream invectives at him past her gag. He kept his pace agonizingly slow. Almost as if he were trying to torture her with the tearfully slow build up. Again, he brought her so very close and eased off. He reached up and removed her gag and before she could get a word out, replaced the gag with is mouth, exploring her mouth with his tongue. He kept up like that, easing her to the edge and backing off. A tortuously slow rhythm, his kisses grew stronger, deeper more passionate. He was not going to let her have an inch. He'd learned his lesson and learned it well. Instead he just kept at his dominance of her and control of her body and sensations till late into the night.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Edward Thatch said:
He returned to the room and closed the music box. He leaned up against the wall and just looked her for a long time. After minutes he said in a low soft voice, “No Karin,” using her actual name for the first time, “I do not think I am better than you. I do however accept things as they are and not as I'd wish them to be.” Motioning around with his hand. “Like me being a slave owner now. I honestly would have preferred to die, if I can even die. But it is not just me involved. Like I said before my families fortunes are tied up in this.”

He waited for her expected diatribe. When she was quiet he went on. “I now much keep a slave for years to come. You did not give me that sentence and so I try not to be resentful toward you about it.” Again he waited for her to vent, if she would. “I also didn't make you a slave, nor did I magic you tits into ever expanding and unending milk factories. I am not those men.” He wait to see if she would spill more venom. “Like I said, I did not make you a slave and I did not want to become a slave owner, but that's where we find ourselves.”

He sighed and came toward her. “Its not like I didn't warn you. I told you I could do something far worse to you than all the others before me. I could ignore you.” Raising his hand the all to familiar gag of air appeared before she could answer. He leaned even closer. I only asked for civility from you. If you act like a beast, I will treat you like a beast. If you act like a civilized being I will treat you so.”

He was close enough that she could reach out and touch him. He had not restored the restraints. Was it a trap? He had said that she would feel any pain he did twice over. He also showed her he could heal almost immediately. So what it a trick? A taunting? He continued speaking. “You've hurt yourself Karin. I could heal you but the injuries are more severe than a kiss can heal.” He looked at her for a moment. “I will heal you Karin, if you ask me to.”

"Don't act like you're fucking innocent! You think one little apology is going to make up for the shit you did to me??" She said her words biting and harsh, like she was slapping him over the face with them. "Then you go off again, saying that you don't want this, don't make me fucking LAUGH!" She said when he gagged her again. She winced and growled biting at it as he spoke, her eyes looked so hurt when he said something as simple as "I only asked you to be civil", she balled her fist and shook harder, waiting for him to release the gag once more.

"Don't you dare act like you're the innocent one here, don't you DARE!" she started with a snarl as he came closer to come and heal her. "I don't want anything from you!! I don't want to be healed by you, I want you to suffer!!" she said though her emotions were torn, but she lashed out again swiping her claws across his cheek, claw markings appearing on her's as she cried out from the painful sting that made her double back and grasp her cheek. She shuddered as she held her wound and curled her tail in. Her body trembled, she was scared, in denial, lonely and most of all suffering. At this point her reactions were practically instinctual, like she was a cornered beast that feared for it's life. She shuddered as she held herself feeling pathetic which just twisted the knot of her mind up even more. She gripped her head and shook. "Urgggnnn......" She groaned out as her problems started to grip her and spiral out of control. It was clear from this that she wasn't just going to do what he said, she wasn't in the right mindset, and her mind was too torn apart to think straight or act logically. She felt like she was going insane as she shook, "You're just the same....you're just the fuckin' same...you're just saying shit cause really you're just the fucking same....everyone's the fucking same.." she muttered as she trembled that sense of abandonment just radiating off of her like it was a deathly aura around her, even without the bracelet it was obvious she was hurting more than just physically. He'd opened up some deep wounds and she clearly didn't know how to deal with them on her own as she shook more.

Of course, time would feel like it had grown slower with each heart beat, every drip of bodily juices, every delicate quality quiver around his pulsing still-hard mass. But they simply fell prey to the illusion of their situation. In the same time, Coach and his lackie had made their way just past the giant white-stone archway into the beautiful grand city of water spirit worshipers. The city was an aqua paradise with year-round seasonal attractions and nefarious little water sprites aplenty. From little boats to cross into seperate quadrants of this oasis city, to numerous waterfalls and springs and seemingly frozen water status that are enchanted to keep their place. The sun was strong, but the scent of the ocean and the sight of flowing water all around the large white stone city would keep anyone feeling the beach vibe everyday throughout it's current summer cycle.

These sights and more were visible beyond the window of their cart. Even with the blue-garbed men and women of various species that traveled up the endless towers amd across the city walls and bridges, Vash's big glowing eyes remained on Leah's face. Thanks to the crown jewel of the city casting a shade upon their cart, Vash's seemingly pure snowish fur on his face was illuminated by an almost lunar light. At this distance, Leah could certainly see the unused arcane power leave his eyes in a soft white dust, immediately fading as to leave no trail at all. He was a breed of an ancient race of pure werewolves, and his power was evident in this form without any need of demonstration. He was undeniable. He was her master, it could be read in his big glowing eyes and confident wolf grin.

He didn't let her slippery attempts to keep her dignity crawl under his skin. Vash was in control, her sex was around his majestic unreal cock and she still hugged him so close to his base with her human cunt. With a soft in take of breathe, he accepted her attempts to escape her clearly overwhelming sex drive. He didn't want his pet to feel like some sort of tool. Not to make jer obedience into some sort of toy, Vash never wanted to make her feel used. What was he to her anyway? Some sort of human hybrid? He could almost snarl in disgust at just the suggestion. And yet, he simply closed his eyes and let his fur blot into a black shade that covered his body completely. Surely, she would feel the height of his lap lower slowly until the shade vanished.

What was left behind was her princely master's infinitely handsome human form. His long silver hair parting in multiple ways and flowing behind him. His sharp, yet cold stonelike features giving her a crisp and charming smile. His silver eyes opening to drink her sight in more and more, just like before. Vash's clothes lay behind him, the coat and trousers being folded with his boxers laying between them. He gave her a human-like kiss with his soft lips, trying to cheer her up and give her more to think about other than her predicament. Once he looked into her eyes after said kiss, knowing that he couldn't just wish away all of his dear puppy's problems, he knew he had to come up with some sort of a plan.

With the same ominous lunar-blue glow now, tickling over his human skin, hair and highlighting his silver gem eyes, he, looked down to her belly and furrowed his eyebrows together in an almost regal, otherworldly thinking face. He was mimicking human gestures in this act, but they became second nature to him now and it wasn't intentional. Slowly, he cycled air into his nostrils, and then back out without a word. He knew their sexual tension would only grow, especially as his cock became more manageable and his sticky thick semen would begin to roll out of her and trickle down her thighs. He began to remark in his princely, proud and strong man voice with a strategy. It was calm, yet entirely unwavering. "We could take one of three options, my little pup." He began, kissing to her jaw then neck, hovering there. "We could jump into the water naked, but we'd need to dry off and people will see us. I could try a spell of my own, but I could fail miserably. Or, I unplug you and you lick it up. I like number three. But, it's your womb full of Master's puppy milk, I suppose I can let you choose it's fate-This time." He spoke confidently still, a devilish playful tone worked into his voice as he caressed her tail, kissed her neck, and still held her to his chiseled abs with one arm around her.

newagefrankenstein said:
Den grew tired of waiting for his new slave to comply and so he sent his newly acquired slave back to his driver and carriage. He sat and waited, pouting bitterly until his litter carried by skeletons returned. He sighed and adjusted his hair, glancing around at the other slave vendors with a critical and now childishly peevish eye. He was so very tired of being denied what was meant for him. Should he not already be granted slaves just by benefit of being pharaoh. At one time they would have been gifted to him in droves by those wishing to vie for his favor, and now he was forced to purchase them all on his own.

When his skeletal palanquin finally returned to him he practical cooed in delight. He clapped his hands and grinned as the chair was lowered low enough for him to climb inside. His mood brightened simply by the familiar feeling of the chair, luxury, and adulation (even if it was from the dead). He gestured for his litter to move onward, not particularly caring for the spectacle he made. As he traveled through the caravan he huffed, staring with a bored glance out at the slaves on display.

Alton the imperial mage looked on at Den with a mixture of awe and lust. The awe came from the fact that an ancient Pharaoh has risen and none of these peons even know what travels among them! The fools! The kind of magic Den possessed was lost to the ages and only thought to be rumor. The lust, because Den was a beautiful and haughty noble. The kind he would love to tie up and fuck silly. That was Alton's plan in fact. If he could dominate Den sexually, his own magical power would surge. If he failed, Den would probably tear his head off. Magic is fucking weird sometimes.

Since Karin has been sent away, Alton was the only one in his wizard tower. In case things go south he would be the only casualty. Brute force was not the answer here. It was rather trickery and deception. In a brief flash Alton appears before Den. "Oh greatest of Pharos, I am the humble imperial Wizard of this land. My liege offers hospitality and these gifts of welcome to you. If we knew you would grace us with your presence, we would of prepared a more fitting welcome," Said Alton. Some of these gifts are control bracelets and anklets used on Karin disguised as incredibly valuable jewelry. Another gift was various bottles of wine laced with sleeping potion. There was also chests of gold coins and other trinkets that you offer a Pharoh. Pretty much all the wealth Alton had was put into this display, which is no small amount. Alton stood there in a polite bow awaiting Den's reply.

Zeth said:
Alton the imperial mage looked on at Den with a mixture of awe and lust. The awe came from the fact that an ancient Pharaoh has risen and none of these peons even know what travels among them! The fools! The kind of magic Den possessed was lost to the ages and only thought to be rumor. The lust, because Den was a beautiful and haughty noble. The kind he would love to tie up and fuck silly. That was Alton's plan in fact. If he could dominate Den sexually, his own magical power would surge. If he failed, Den would probably tear his head off. Magic is fucking weird sometimes.

Since Karin has been sent away, Alton was the only one in his wizard tower. In case things go south he would be the only casualty. Brute force was not the answer here. It was rather trickery and deception. In a brief flash Alton appears before Den. "Oh greatest of Pharos, I am the humble imperial Wizard of this land. My liege offers hospitality and these gifts of welcome to you. If we knew you would grace us with your presence, we would of prepared a more fitting welcome," Said Alton. Some of these gifts are control bracelets and anklets used on Karin disguised as incredibly valuable jewelry. Another gift was various bottles of wine laced with sleeping potion. There was also chests of gold coins and other trinkets that you offer a Pharoh. Pretty much all the wealth Alton had was put into this display, which is no small amount. Alton stood there in a polite bow awaiting Den's reply.

Den blinked as his litter came to a rather abrupt stop, his skeletal slaves stopping in the wake of new magic. He lifted his hand from his chin and studied the man bowing before him curiously. It was a surprise, that anyone had recognized him. Indeed that anyone had even a hint of who or what he was. His thin brows lifted as the wizard presented him with tribute. Tribute enough to make even Den's eyes widen in delight. He beamed, and snapped his fingers. His skeletal servants lowered his palanquin and Den stepped gracefully down. He ran his fingers over the coins and smiled...not because he desired the gold...but because he was finally being shown the treatment he was used to. The kind he deserved.

He picked up one of the beautiful bracelets presented to him and his brows drew in curiously as he felt magic brimming underneath the surface of them. "These are enchanted. What is their purpose?" he asked, chin rising slightly as he smiled. He put them down as he waited for the answer and he visibly grew excited at the sight of the wine. He waved his hand and one of his skeletal servants rose and came to him carrying an ancient obsidian goblet decorated with lapis lazuli scarabs. Den waved his hand and a dark mist lifted one of the bottles and popped the cork before the wine poured itself into the goblet. The skeleton knelt and offered the cup to Den as it also took the rest of the bottle. Den smiled and lifted the cup to his lips, taking a deep drink and sighing at the sweet taste.

"These gifts are most pleasing. And they do much to appease me. I thank you for them..." he drawled, beaming happily and licking his plush lips of any wine, or taste of it that lingered. He took another sip from his cup and already felt drowsy, he shook his head and huffed, wandering over to flop back in his dark throne the skeletons around him slipping back into the earth, save for the one that held his goblet and the rest of the wine. Den sat in his chair and stared at the wizard with a dozy smile but seemed at least some way away from dropping off...at least for the moment.

Leah watched as he changed back, getting mesmerised by his modifications. She shifted over him and felt that sinking feeling one does as she was lowered down while his body shrunk back to human size. She couldn't seem to tear her eyes off his for a moment, and when they kissed she moaned and kissed him back, her hand curling on his chest. She looked stary eyed when he broke it off and blinked for a few moments before shaking herself out of it. The Bond worked her like a puppet sometimes, tempting her into the road of pure satisfaction and pleasure, filtering her logic out of her mind.

She listened to his suggestions as the light made him look incedably handsome. She regained her proper mode of thought, right yes, they were at this new place and she needed to get changed and......unplug. That thought made her shudder as she dwelled on it for a moment. She blushed when he gave her the options. The way he worded it didn't seem like there was really much else she could do. "W...We can't go out there...But do you...really need to.." she said though her heart was clearly pounding at the thought, this seemed like more human chiveralrly. She swallowed a lump in her throat and said "...N..Number three then.." she said feeling her skin light up like electric at the thought. In truth where she seemed meek about it, like it was improper she craved the feeling of his tongue over her, and the way he spoke to her made her nerve endings tingle with delight. She'd already gone through so much pleasure, so perhaps it was her own lusts tilting her judgement on the matter.

She needed him to move, finding that with him stuffed in her like this she couldn't even move from his embrace, she was trapped on his dick, but that thought seemed to just spur her on more, like his cock was this pole she was stuck to, unable to move without master's permission..

Karin panted out. It had been a week since she'd escaped. Her tits were large and full and frustrating her to no end. She'd had to stop and privately try to 'sort it out herself' but she just didn't seem to get the hang of it very well only sorting her problem out for a little bit. She was grumpy and focused on finding a cure for this magical curse Alton had put on her. She'd stolen some cloths off away from some people's washing lines, making sure to wear plenty on her to cover herself up. She'd had a crazy month and was only now just starting to cool down from the events, aside from the bugging factor of her now milky breasts.

She made her way into the marketplace, keeping far far away from the Slave market, but instead going to the business part. She looked among magical wears and tried to find anything like a book or something to undo her curse. She was asking some hack about it and he was trying to sell her some crystals that would 'cure her of all ailments and curses'. She looked sceptically at them but seemed to be sticking around to hear what he had to say. Her neck, wrists and ankles were free from her previous bindings and that was one of the things that kept her going, she felt so free without them. She'd hidden her ears under a hood but that big fluffy tail of hers poked out from under her cloak, curling left and right occasionally. Her markings were pretty unique, setting her apart from the usual black cats and tabbies that tended to flood the marketplace. "So you're saying I lick it every day.....Are you sure that's how it works?" She asked quirking her brow at the pushy salesman.

His lips pulled into a deep grin as his eyes narrow. By her words, it almost sounds as if she would rather just be alone with him in their cart as opposed to actually partaking in the breath-taking spectacle of a city beside them for the night. It was was strangely curious, and an inviting thought that he wished he didn't doubt the way he did. If it wasn't for the belly of cum that could easily dirty their whole cart and piss off Coach, she would probably do anything to be with him in public where her foolish human brain still didn't think he'd molest her so much. To himself, he almost snickered. But, teasing wouldn't get them out of this predicament. She did agree to the most perverse option, but provided how relatively tame the embarrassment their bond relayed to him was... He didn't believe that she really knew what he was talking about.

He had to show his dear little Leah exactly what he meant, and this put an abominable amount of excitement through their bond. He scooped up her hips and bottom into his big, strong arms. Getting up onto his knees, he forced her up off of his cock until his arms held up her whole body, her pussy being naturally spread by the way he held up her bottom and legs. His upper body was available to help her keep balance. Directly beneath her sweet and fucked cunt was the leather seats of coach's cart. His plan was to make her pour her stash of her master's puppy milk all over it, the crease between the seat and the back was angled so that it would act as a trough.

Haruzume had been one to not really like places very sociable like this, things just weren't exciting no fights although there were occasional but were boring with not much happening or he couldn't get into it. His red eyes looking around as his arms swung back and forth slowly while he walked. He was today mostly in a mood to let himself run wild with his not sadistic side looking for someone that had never experienced the thought of being broken and used for some of his sick pleasures some would say. As he continued to walk he soon stood at the sight of a young girl who seemed to have escaped...and was worse was that she was there for the taking. With a devilish twisted grin Haruzume slowly walked up to the young girl, running a hand through her hair as he looked over her shoulder to see he front side of her body. He was addicted to it now and he wanted to show her what power he had over her now. She would begin her new life as his now.

" say hello to your new master...my dear...I can help you with your problem you seem to have..." At first he would try to smooth talk her but today if it happened now or later he would force himself on her more as a master should. His face inched closer as he licked her ear, sliding his arms around hers and holding onto to her breasts. " we'll be leaving..." He told the merchant as picked her up in his arms and starting running off leaving the market behind them just outside a small private place in the city where few people usually go. Putting her down he pinned her against the wall as he smiled at her. " it's so sad when you don't have a choice?" He asked keeping his grin as he leaned over to kiss her neck, his hand holding her cloak and ripping it off to show her full clothes form in front of him.

In the moment of her distraction for him she had heard "I could unplug you and lick it up" rather than his actual purpose. She was going to convince him that he didn't need to, though there was something in her that wanted him to lick her cummy cunt. What he actually had planned would have made her react more for sure. She shuddered and felt his load start to drop out of her giving her the same rush as before as it spilled out onto the seat. She cried out and let it drain out of her the more he pulled her off, her cum dribbling down his lance first then onto the seat, starting to pool into a puddle across the leather seats. She looked at him with lust filled eyes as he held her up. She couldn't move while he held her like this, and was expecting him to just put her on her back or over his shoulders to just start licking her up.

She confirmed his suspicions as the last bits seemed to be eeking out of her wonderfully messy cunt now, as she slowly opened her legs up. "......J..Just be quick about it I.." She started to say getting more embarrassed as she had second thoughts. "I...honestly could just use a towel you know.." She said like she was trying to stop him, even though her body was giving off those submissive vibes. She looked down at the pure amount that had pooled below her. She couldn't believe how much of his cum was locked inside her and she even had a tingly feeling of being drained. He'd been stuffing her so full for so long that she felt weirdly empty now that it was all below her. "V..Vash...why are you looking at me like that..?" She asked catching on that his intentions might not have matched hers.

Karin had a weird feeling like she was being watched. She looked all around and tried to get her mind off of it when suddenly she was grabbed from behind someone holding her big swollen breasts from behind. She couldn't help but to gasp out and shudder from the intense feeling it gave her, stopping her in her tracks. Her tail fluffed out and her hood was knocked down, revealing her face and ears. These markings matched up she was defiantly the run away slave from the market. She squirmed around but the stranger yanked her away, yelping out when he licked at her sensative ear. She shuddered and gasped out when he pressed her to the wall. "W-Who the fuck are you! Get..Get the fuck away from me!" She said though her tits were already leaking, dotting wet marks under her clothing. She had a blush across her cheeks as she felt her cunt tingle in anticipation. She was so full of milk right now and it was obvious that she didn't know how to care for herself like this.

With her leg free she kicked forward to try and get the stranger away. "Get your filthy hands off of me!" she said with a snarl, though the motion made her tits rub up against the cloth of her clothing, causing her to buckle down after her attack. She breathed out and tried to keep herself together, the strain from her aching tits really getting to her. She swallowed the lump in her throat and looked up at the new comer with a defiant but struggling gaze. "I am nobody's ...slave!" She panted out, holding her chest, trying to control herself.

He jumped back as he kicked her though not feeling it hurt of course, he said giving a wider smile as he would definitely let her be the one to be toyed with by him now. " well...at least I can get something for free..." he mused for a moment with a smile liking the idea of a free slave. " I bet your last master was too damn weak to keep you under control..." he started laughing, " what a fool he must have been to let you eat away so easily..." haru looked at her, " well I'll make sure to not make the mistake that he did...." again he stepped closer to her, pinning her more tightly against the wall as he licked her ear down to her cheek then to her neck, " you'll die trying to escape..." he explained " but you won't have to worry because you won't die and you'll eventually learn your place anyway...." with his other hand going down to rub her cunt, " well...this is gonna go well and it will be fun.." slowly he leaned in a bit to kiss her on the lips as he continued to rubber soaking wetness between her legs. Using his other hand now to pull both her breasts out and squeeze one of seing milk come out...he was a bit surprised for a moment...turning to pull away from the kiss so e could speak again, " I have something that can fix that instantly....a special green crystal...it must be shattered to release an aura and being in that aura restored you to full strength as well as removing anything that was not part of your principal body, such as any curses that have affected you?" His fingers rubbed a bit more roughly now while e talked holding her hands again with his other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom