Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye blue

Planetoid
Character thread http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=74185

Occ http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=74433

Skye sat in her cell with very little to do. She was sold by her previous master because he lost everything to a new gambling habit and needed the money. Skye hadnt been at the market long but she hated it masters could come anytime and use the girl of his choice for a good price or they could come once a week to purchase a new slave. Skye didnt really want either of that.

She came into the slave world after being sold by her parents at the young age of 16. About a year into it, her previous master bought her. He was kinder then the others and had tought her well. She needed it however because skye was known around to be a brat. She had had many offers to buy her but he always refused. Skye thought she was safe or as safe as she was going to get for 3 years.

Now skye was in the market for the taking and tonight was auction night. She could tell by the small window in her room that it was getting dark. The door at the end of the hall opened and in walked the shop keeper as everyone referred to him as. "Here we go girls. You all better behave or you will be dealing with ME tonight." No one wanted to be at the mercy of that man. He stopped at skyes cage staring at her while she stared back. "Keep it up girl. I would love to take you to my bed tonight. Mm.. maybe if everyone behaves, i will anyways" he spoke while grabbing her crotch and thrusting it in her direction
Skye made a disgusted face as the man walked away laughing to open the market doors and people slowly began to come in wondering the halls shopping for a new slave or a quicky for the night.

Karin smirked to herself, hearing the 'Big alpha male' assert his dominance over some of the other's in captivity. "Just compensating because this is the only way you're ever gonna get any hah?" she said loudly, to try and bring him down a peg. "Because seriously I bet you gotta work extra hard to get that tiny prick in anyone here past that large ass belly of yours, or do you just get them to hold it out of the way for you when you try it on?" The girl smirked. She had a few scars on her skin from where she'd been punished before for her tongue. Disliked by many she was fearless in the face of all their beatings, and was often not intimidated at all by anyone's tricks in this 'trade'.

She'd been imprisoned and sold on more times than she could, each new seller a new game to her, just to see how long they'd last before cracking. She leant against the wall casually, teasing the obnoxious man away from his prey. "Dunno where you learnt how to talk to a girl either, but I don't blame you, when you only lie with pigs in barns it's pretty difficult to make the transition to an actual human being. So here's a hint for you fatty, it's pretty rude to go around grabbing someone's crotch like that, first you gotta ask nicely, with a please...think you can do that big guy?" She said her devilish grin spreading further along her cheeks as she kept her eyes on him like a caged lioness. She didn't much care for herself, but if she could divert his attention from the other girl she felt she was at least helping out while having her fun at the same time, no one deserved his gaze, much less his touch.

The shop keeper turned to the girl talking back."careful karin. Your much too delicate looking to survive a night in my room. Dont tempt me to take you instead" he also screamed agerly at her.

The shop keeper was a large man if thats what you wanted to call him. In fact, he was probably closer to an ogre. He had been around for a long time and the teasing about his looks only made his eveil side grow strongee. He had a hatred fpr anyone and everyone.

It took a lot of control in him not to open her cell and punish her for lipping off. Take his anger out on the girl. But he had work to do. It was auction night. A very important night in deed. If that girl didnt get bought tonight, then he could deal with her. He even toyed with the thought of raising her price to keep her here as he continued on his way to the door.

Skye looked to the girl in the cell beside her and smiled. She gave the girl a small friendly shrug before moving to her bed to take a seat.

Alton Waeglossz walks into the market. He is dressed in his blue Imperial Wizard robes (see picture) and makes his way through the market. Everyone has heard this man likes to buy slaves to experiment on them with magic. Also everyone heard he enjoys having sex with his slaves to help 'test' his experiments. While he is an attractive looking human male, the fact is he can change anything up with his magic. In short he is a walking wild card.

He walks up to the Shopkeepers stall and eyes the two cages on display. "Well what do we have here? Two lovely ladies threatened with going to bed with a troll of a shop keeper. No offense sir," stated the wizard to the shop keeper. "Or you could come home with me and explore the fields of magic and sex with me. But sadly I can only afford one of you. Convince me which girl to take home," said Alton. It was now a competition between Karin and Skye. Who will win?

Karin smiled back at the girl, she had just won that little encounter in her eyes. She sat back and sighed out. "So girlie, how long you been in this joint? S'not exactly 5 star accommodations. No need to go into the deep and gritty if you want, but I'm all ears." She said calming right down now that they were to themselves. She stared up at the ceiling idally and yawned stretching out. "Ain't got no time to be dealing with pigs like him..You gotta put em back down a couple'a pegs, they think they're all high an' mighty y'know.." she said smiling confidently at the girl. "S'easy to get outta this place tho, just gotta trick the next shmo who comes in with a wad of cash, Oh yes sir, I'll do anythin' for you..I'll make all your dreams come true sir~, then they take you home and it's easy as piss to escape, they always look so shocked when their precious widdle Princess isn't as nice a gal as she put on..Jus' word of advice tho, pick your enemies..some people got eyes around the city y'know!" she said with a little chuckle at a memory of the last person she pulled that on with. She was so cocky with the 'Master's' that came through these places, amusing herself with how long she could break them with her attitude.

Her attention was drawn to the new comer who had wandered in, "here we go.." she said a coy little smile cropping her lips, "Magic, wow that all sounds so interesting!" she said with a shocked look, she was instantly curious though doubted the wizard's power, believing magic to be too powerful for just about anyone to use, it was practically legendary, so this guy to her was no threat. Karin was from out of town, so she had no idea that this was the well known imperial Wizard from these parts, his reputation flying over her head, leading her "But there's only room for one..well that's a pickle isn't it...surely you could sweet talk the...lovely shop keeper.." She said with a little grin, trying to hold in her laughter, at least grinning with respect for the Mage's forwardness on the shop keepers grotesque appearance. She leant forward, her eyes burning wild under that false innocent face of hers, like she was almost daring him to pick her as she deliberately leant in such a way that showed off her cleavage. "Magic has always interested me though...maybe I could be your familiar..imagine all the forms we could take to keep things spiced up..I bet you're a really powerful mage too, the clothes say it all really.." she said holding in her roaring laughter at her cheesy speech, not knowing that she was talking to the real deal, saying this stuff just to boost his ego. She did feel a strange sense of unease the more she looked at him 'Magic couldn't be real right? this guy is just delusional...all the more easy to escape from..my lucky break!' she thought as she tempted fate and put herself on offer to a world she had no clue of.

Skyes eyes moved away from the girl and to the floor when she asked how long she had been in here. She didnt want to admit that it had been a while. "Too long. Long enough to know this place sucks." Skye listened as the girl talked. It did have an appeal to it. Being an elf made it easy for her to move quickly and quietly through the area. Skye needed to get out. She needed to find her sister that she was seperated from at a younge age.

She shop keeper stepped up to alton. He was a pretty regular guy. "Hello alton. Glad to see you this lovely day." The shop keeper ignored his comments about being a teoll. It was easy enough. He'd done it all his life and right now this guy was talking about purchasing one of thw ladies. And he was quite excited to be able to sell off one of these two. They were bad for business. The shop keepr watched with a sly smile on his face. He might just let the man take them both depending on how much money he had but he wasnt goig to offer yet. Nah. Let them bicker a little. Made for some good amusement.

While kerin was going through hwr speal, the shop keeper had to step away. There was another possible sale that he had to deal with just a couple of cells over. As he walked away he sniffled and wiped his nose using almost his whole arm before he spoke, his words trailig away as he left them.

Skye did know this man. He came in here often and girls that came back just seemed different. They spoke of magic and spells and his home. It wasnt fun to listen to and skye rarely listened to the details. She toyed with the thought pf being able to escape. While she thought and kiren spoke, skye sat staring at the floor biting her lip. If she got out ahe could be free and then she could find her sister where ever she may be. Skye spoke once kiren was done, not really knowing what to say she just began to say anything. "You looking to play magic tricks with your girl, sir? Why dont you take me? Im a pretty aterdy girl and i have heard stories from the girls that came back after being owned by you. I couls take it sir. I could take what you dished out and more." The next thing she said she said quieter and suductively. "I.. could make.. your fantisies come true" before teasingly biting down on her bottom lip for him.

Alton would only buy one girl. He made the mistake of owning more then one girl before. Either one slips away while he played with the other or they work together so they all escape. No, not this time. One girl will be enough. "Oh no, I know better. Women are vain glorious creatures, If you pay attention to one, the other feels neglected and gets jealous. I assure you the one girl I choose will command my full attention," replies Alton.

"Well you have the talented tongue there kitten. I bet you can sweet talk anyone," said Alton. He then took a closer look at Karin. Despite her sweet talk she had a certain wild look in her eyes. The fact she had nice curves and willingness to use them didn't hurt either. He had this urge to put things in her mouth for some reason. She was bold, and didn't seem to know his reputation. That could be fun.

"I.. could make.. your fantisies come true" before teasingly biting down on her bottom lip for him.

Alton gave a smirk and then changed form before their eyes. There was now an lovely elven woman standing before them in those imperial robes. "Are you sure you can make ALL my fantasies come true? That is big talk from a little elf," she said in a sing song voice. Then in another blink the elf woman was back to being the man you first spoke to. He took a closer look at Skye. She was beautiful and lithe, like most elves. She does know Alton's reputation, but he also knows a little about her. She had a lost sister or some such. Alton could use that as leverage to keep her around. Alton felt the urge to explore her more. She seemed shy and perhaps submissive. That also could be fun.

"This is such a hard choice ladies. I think I will need a tie breaker to decide. Show me what is under those clothes of yours," said Alton. In the slave market, that was a common request. It is usually to make sure the slave isn't hiding any bizarre things under her clothes.

Samuel was there though quiet he hurt from the new beating the shop keeper gave him last night he was chained to the wall with one of his shoulders disslocated the new wounds just starting to heal, his head hung low but a soft humming sound coming from his cell it was a tune he knew though he can't remember where from

Several buyers pass his cell and when they see his scared body they leave him alone

She wanted to snap at him, "Vain, Glorious creatures?...KITTEN??...you got some mouth, pervert..." but she retained her charming demeanour for now, expertly in fact, it would take someone who was also well versed in trickery and deceit to spot her tell tale tricks. Her tone, her body movements, her locking gaze to him, never once faltering in her exuding confidence, until the Mage changed right before her eyes. That confidence and almost cocky attitude wavered as a look of genuine shock spread over her features for a few moments. She blinked, staring in disbelief at what she saw, but quickly righted herself, getting back into character. "What in the world?! Is this guy being serious about the magic thing...but...that can't be real can it?....no..there's gotta be some cheap trick to it, just has to be...he's just showing off that's all..stay focused...."

There was a little voice in the back of her mind that repeated what she told the elf in captivity earlier "Pick your battles..." but she ignored it, never really being the type to take her own advice. The question of what was under their clothes came up, she always hated this part, such a humiliating show, and in her mind she wanted to scream "Yeah in your dreams buddy!!" but it was a small price to pay for escape in the long run...as soon as she got away from this showy fraud she'd go into hiding, maybe travel again and keep her eyes out for the ones who threw her in this dump in the first place. Seemingly without a second thought she moved with a sultry smirk, "That's a very direct request, but I suppose it's all fair for safety's sake, though maybe a little please next time won't hurt.." she said unable to just submit fully to his demands without a little bit of cheeky back chatting, but she did confidently and provocatively proceed to lift her top and unbutton her slacks, showing off her curvy figure. A slight blush cropped up on her cheeks, and her nipples stood hard as she showed them off, but she kept her façade up, trying to hide her embarrassment to the situation.

Her breasts were quite big sitting at a natural F cup size. What was quite bizarre was the colouration on her belly, her cat features seemed to go over her body, giving her a soft looking belly that looked whiter than the rest of her skin. She turned for him to show off her backside as well, her tail lifting up high as she crouched slightly to show her full round ass and slightly thicker thighs off to him, just like with her belly she showed a slight discolouration on her back near her tail, where there were feint stripes going up along the back of her waist. Her skin was naturally softer than usual human skin, and her tail and ears had soft velvety fur running up them, though they did seem a little tatty and dirtied from being in the stuffy marketplace, you could still tell they would be plush to touch after proper grooming.

"What you see is what you get, but then I suppose a magic man like you, this might not be what stays, hm...?" She said turning around to lean on the bars. She of course felt for the girl, and wasn't usually one to take up a competition. There was no doubt that the elf girl probably had it worse, but in this place it was do your best or stay at the hands of the shop keeper, even if it meant breaking usual character to do so. Karin always went with the flow, and though she'd helped the elf out before, right now she was just another obstacle in the way of freedom.

The sjop keeper continued to wonder through the halls. It had been a good night. Alomst too good. His pets were clearing out fast. As he walked one of his slaves to the dor with her master hethought about how he was going to have to send some of his guys out to fetch some more girls. That was always fun. As he turned he saw samual and smiled. "You might just get out of your beating tonight boy. Im feelig pretty good and might have other things to do." He spoke before pulling his whip from his belt and slapping it against the floor. The shop keeper laughed before turning and walking away, winding his whip back up to put back on his belt. He wondered over to watch the shoe with the cat girl, elf and magic guy. The cat was nude and that was something he wouldnt mind staring at.

His little shift changing act didnt really bother her. It upset her that he chose to turn to an elf girl. Her father used to do that trick all the time but he ussually chose to be some cute animal for her and her sister. It was a simple trick for tricks in skyes eyes. His next request didnt really come as a suprise though.

Skye sat and watched as kerin undressed. As soon as thw request came up, she knew that she had lost. No way was she stripping. She never did and never would. Probably why she was still in here. Every time someone requested it, she turned her back on them and walked away. Since skye was sitting down she couldnt move away so she sat with her arms crossed. Skye couldnt help watch kerin. Skye didnt say a thing as she turned to look at the mage, a horribly grumpy look on her face showing clearly she wouldnt bend on this request. Ahe wasnt a bed warmer and refused to go willingly to anyones bed.

As the shop keeper said that a small wave of delivery washed over Samuel and even though his shoulder was dislocated he slouched farther down no longer tense but he knew times like this never lasted long and normally ment tomarrow night would be worse than before but that aside he just wanted out of here.

The one time the shop keeper let him go fully he tryed to escape this ended in disaster for him but he also hasn't been let go since always a chain on him somewhere.

"Just kill me ya pig ya know ya want to...why haven't you?"

Alton looked over to Samuel Wolf for a moment then dismissed him. He was not what he was in the market for, but imagine some cruel noblewoman would love to take the lad home.

The mage watched as Karin disrobed. His eyes drank in her form. "What you see is what you get, but then I suppose a magic man like you, this might not be what stays, hm...?" Alton clearly liked what he of Karen's body and commented,"I doubt I will go changing with a fine body like that. Well permanently anyways," remarked Alton. He then turned to Skye to give her a turn. He was a little surprised she refused the request. "You said you could make my fantasies come true then refuse my first request? You my dear, are a liar," Alton said bluntly to the elf woman. For a brief moment he considered buying Skye, just to strip her publicly in front of everyone. But alas, he can only buy one slave at a time. Karin was the victor of this competition and he chose her. "Put your close back on kitten. You are coming home with me," Said Alton in matter of fact manner.

The mage then turned to the shopkeeper. "Shop keeper, I would like to purchase the cat girl. How much is she...and oh, does she have a name?" Asked Alton as an afterthought.

Karin smirked and pulled her top back on, "Perfect...and you can stop calling me Kitten, my name is Karin. Do I get to know yours?" She said pulling her pants back on, she still had a little rosy blush lightly touching her cheeks, but hadn't realised it herself, just feeling full of adrenaline at having secured her victory. That was at least one stage of her plan sorted out. She did notice that the pig of a shop keeper was watching when she de-robed, what she'd give for a chance to jam her fingers through his eyes, but she remained civil for now, wouldn't want to blow this chance.

The girl stretched out and waited for the door to be opened so she could make her way out. Her tail flicked and she sorted out her hair looking at her new 'master', taking him in, making sure she knew what she was dealing with. She was always on the look out for exploits and weaknesses, and this was just another game for her to try and figure out as fast as she could. Her mind did still linger on his trick before, she puzzled over how he could have possibly done that, slight of hand, showy effects, perhaps he had the garb on under his robes? She put it down to her not being prepared to look out for his trick but now she was on high alert. She didn't believe it was simply 'Magic', but some form of cleverly preformed illusion. "This is gonna be a piece of cake.." she thought to herself, cocky as ever, with no clue as to what was waiting her on the other side of those bars.

The shop keeper couldnt help be a little disapointed in altons choice. He hadnt even had that girl long enough to enjoy her himself. He looked back at skye then to kerin. Skye was really turnig into being a pain in his ass. Oh well. A sell is a sell. He looked back at alton. His price went up a little in hopes that he could keep the girl. "Mmm.. 8 grand. Cash. And shes yours." He turned back to kerin. "Dont be getting dressed so fast cutie
Im ejoying the view."

The shop keeper grabbed a collar and leash off the wall and gave it to alton. All his girls came with one. No one got out of there cage without wearing one. Not after a small problem a few years back. Noe it was standard procedure. Once they left the building he didnt care what came of them but while they were in this building, he needed control of the girls.

Abbadon used his demonic powers to travel through the shadows and he happen to notice the little slave market stopped to go in because it fancied him. Emerging from the shadows he walks to the entrance and reverts to his human form and walks in his red eyes was the only way to tell what he was so when he found the owner he was rather revolted.

"I assume your the owner of this place will you show me your product?"

He spoke softly but with an air of comand and confidence that was unearthly it sounded like a request but was truly a comand.

Alton was tempted to haggle upon hearing the price was 8 grand. But he knew Karin was watching him, and he couldn't afford to look cheap. Instead the wizard took out a simple coin purse and paid the shopkeeper 8 grand in gold. The coin purse clearly had to be magical bag of holding. There is no way that much money would fit otherwise.

"My name is Alton Waeglossz. But you shall call me Master, Karin. Is that understood?" asked Alton. He took Karin's leash when the shop keeper handed it to him. After Karin spoke Alton would tug the leash forward and pull the cat girl into a kiss. It was a forceful, hungry, and passionate sort of kiss. When finished he then said to her softly,"I hope you are not some naive virgin. My tastes are unusual. Not that you have a choice now."

Alton then turned to rearguard the newcomer Abbadon. He sensed magic coming from the man. Magic and a need for excitement. It looks like business is picking up for the shopkeeper.

Karin smiled, making sure to put her clothes on quicker, "Ohh whoops sorry I don't take orders from you fa--at's just not your call to make." she said not wanting to blow it before the mage handed over the money, still she smiled innocently at the groutesque shop keeper, flashing him a warning look while the mage was getting his money out. She looked at the purse then to the amount he handed over. Had to be some kind of trick, man this guy was a walking illusions shop wasn't he..? Though she did think to herself ”at least he's got money...maybe before I go I can help him lighten that purse…”

"Alton...okay, I understand!" she said, though her face dropped slightly seeing the collar and leash. Her ear twitched and she smiled shrugging and shaking her head, “now now fellas, there is no need for that...how about some nice cuffs...i’ll come along quietly” she said with a wink, holding her hands out but she was just grabbed forward roughly, the shop keeper strapping the old leather collar around her neck, letting her out once Alton had the leash. She sighed and waited for the door to open. “Jeez alright no need to be so push--ee!” She yelped when she was suddenly tugged forward into the kiss. She frizzed her tail out at first, taken by surprise.

She was taken aback, getting a shudder down her spine when he spoke, for a moment she lost her cool, one ear folding down when he spoke. “Yeah yeah, I'm not exactly new to this gig, c’mon, let's get out of this dump…” She said turning to lead the way, her hands going up to fiddle with the collar, to make it more comfortable. ”Keep it together Karin...wait for the right moment…” as she left she gave a sorry glance to the others in their cages.

--

Once outside she guarded her eyes from the sun, wincing as she readjusted to it. “So...What first?...perhaps we could grab some food?...cause it wasn't exactly a three course meal every night in that place…” She said gauging his reaction. She needed to know what she was dealing with, a sap or a sergeant as she liked to call it. Was he an all calling the shots control freak or did he harbour some sympathy. Depending on the outcome, she changed her game up. Her stomach rumbled as though it was right on cue though now she was thinking about food.

The shop keeper turned as the new xomer spoke. "I have plenty of choices. Just take a look around. Most will behave and do as you tell them. Let me know who inteeat you and i will tell you what i know about her. They are going fast however ao pick quickly." The shopkeeper pointed around him, pointing to a few girls he had left. He never likes directing his customers to girls. It never went over well. Once the man took intrest in a couple he would be able to suggest some girls for him.

Abaddon wondered around his eyes looking over everyone catching every detail about them and he stopped when he noticed an elf in one of the cages

"Tell me about her and a price"

He looked her over and liked her spirit maybe she could amuse him for a time who knew maybe he would simply free her it would be up to his whim at the time

The shop keeper walked along beside the man as he looked at each product. When he stopped to look at skye, he stopped as well. "This is skye. Shes quite a looker i have to admit. She can put up a good fight when she doesnt want to listen. Im not going to lie, if your looking to force a girl into your bed, then she would be your girl. From what her former master told me, shes good at following orders and is well behaved but shes been nothing but trouble since ive had her here. But i have a feelig you wont have any problems with her." He stood looking at skye hopig he would be rid of the girl finally.

Skye sat in her cage not really staring at anything. It wasnt until a strange man stood infront of the cage that she paid much attention to anything or anyone. This man was hard to ignore. Something about him screamed that she didnt want to be bought by him. He looked human but something was off about him. Skye glared at the shopkeeper while he spoke. She prayed that the man wouldnt want her as she couldnt help be afraid of him.

The travelling folks in the local area of the Slave Market had been mostly normal and mostly peaceful people. Since he starter running errands for the Shop Keeper shortly after graduating out of slave labor, Triston had always ran into and interacted with the comfy native humans in the area. They still remember his shy blue eyes and golden hair. But now, even his rare laughter and smile is completely shrouded by his hood's shadow spell. A neat enchantment that made dealing with the Slave Market's only repo man even more ominous. A sense of foreboding pain and silent agony would begin to dwell, even in the hearts of innocent citizens as he stepped by them on his way to the Slave Market. The decorative chains on his mostly fitting leather armor had began to chime with his brutish steps. He didn't have to be silent among the welcoming chatter of the street folk. In truth, he never really had to be silent while he was on the hunt either. The distance he could shoot an accurate arrow with this longbow on his back was quite breath taking. There wouldn't be much of a need to creep up on a target with a thick arrow pinning their foot to the ground. The repossession profits doubled when the slave didn't need to be cut or pierced, and Triston was more than capable of doing this. He just didn't want his seemingly unrivalled archery to go to waste. That, and he found a thrill from inflicting that sort of pain. He'd probably kill the little fucktoys if he could get paid to hunt them for sport. But, sadly, this wouldn't be the case. Not that he was too bummed out about it, the jiggling pouch of very expensive currency pieces tied to his waist was the product of very exciting job. Who could really complain about being paid to sort of enjoy themselves?

This pouch was more than enough to purchase a companion for Triston. Something he never really considered doing before since he was saving to afford a number of other luxuries. But, with his desire to remain hooded and complicated fetishes, no slutty bar maid was going happily return home with him. Especially not with his almost emotion-roting aura that poluted the air around his powerful form. No, Triston was sure of his decision to make a purchase in the Slave Market. Though, he wasn't all too sure which kind of slave he wanted. He could make use of any of them.

As his march down the memorized, and chatty street would come to an end, the haunting visage of the Repo man would peer down at Karin. Without so much as a single detail of his appearence to focus on and distract her eyes from the familiar, ghastly archer, he was sure Karin would try to look away. It was an interesting thought, given what little he knew about her cockiness. He also wondered if he scared her, if any of his victims ever showed her the poorly healing hole in their foot. Triston didn't look too Karin's Master out of disinterest. Had he bothered to look, he'd give the established imperial Mage a nod. The two weren't on bad terms. Triston just wanted to continue his path too the Slave Market, and so he did. Passing the two without any further pause as he wandered around a bit inside the Slave Market. Just like home for Triston, he often visited the Shop Keeper for petty shit. Either looking to pick up a quick job or just past time. Triston stopped before Sam's cell and just looked at the smaller, broken little man. The malicious gears in Triston's head beginning to turn. So much interest had been summoned that Abbadon's presence had been completely ignored.

Samuel looked up at the man in front of his cage and smirked

"If yer gonna be lookin at me so much take a picture it will last longer ya wanky basterd" he said with as much venom as he could.

Samuel knew this man and didn't like him or his attitude twords slaves he was a traitorous basterd who sold out to hunt those who were like him

"Yer one person I'd rather die than be sold to you traitor"

His eyes holding more hatred and resistance than even the shopkeeper has seen.

Abaddon smirked at the young girl as she shuddered and nodded

"I will take her she looks fun and I have an outfit that would go on her very well simply name your price and we shall leave"

He looked into her eyes his ones glowing red again and the lights seemed to dim as if shadows were trying to overpower the light it was also getting colder the dimmer it got his demonic aura Beginning to become tomuch for this worlds rules to stay unbroken and bent.

Looking into her eyes he asked in a voice that almost seemed innocent regardless of all going on around him.

"Will you come willingly? Come to a place you have never imagined before little elf"

The beaten, damaged, thin slave-boy had smirked up to Triston's greatly obscured face. "If yer gonna be lookin at me so much take a picture it will last longer ya wanky basterd" Of course, Sam's tone was appropriate. Triston has done far worse than shooting arrows into the feet of some slaves. Not particularly to Sam. They never shared a single moment together. Just passing seconds where they were in the same building.

"Yer one person I'd rather die than be sold to you traitor!"
Tristan's chuckle was silenced by the enchanted hood, his smile also hidden. Just the chuckling motion was played out on his archer-armor clad body. The idea that the two of them were truly in the same place and that he was somehow betraying this torture toy by pursuing his own future was a simple and flawed one. But, it isn't like it was impossible to understand why these toys at the Slave Market would make kin of the younger Tristan.

The chuckling motion had stopped as Triston pondered what he'd do with this toxic, ungrateful little toy. Maybe the worst thing he could do is give Sam a taste of freedom and make him regret his thoughts of Triston. Sam would expect this 'monster" before his cage to torture him like the Shopkeeper. Or even rape him. Nobody could sincerely secure the orientation of the Repoman. What if Triston did precisely the opposite? He's never performed the truly hypocritical act of owning and abusing his own slaves. The ideas passed over his mind as he walked over to the desk of the Shop Keeper and plucked up the key of Sam's cage. Walking over to the Shop Keeper, casually as they were as familiar as family, he dropped the bag of very expensive currency pieces into one of Shop Keeper's hand and pointed to the Key to Sammy-Boy's cage. Waiting for an approval of the purchase.

Skye had like a 6th sense about people. She could read them and recognize them when she knew them. Thats ho she knew who the man in thr cloak was. Whatever was with his hood, it was hiding him well but she recognized what some people would call his ora. It was this power that helped skye know that the man who just boght her wasnt a man she wanted to go with but she had no choice really. Right now in this room, she had someone who was leaking such power and a hunter. No. Not a good idea to fight.

Skye made no effort to move. She didnt move as the shopkeeper and her new master exchanged money. Or when he got her leash and collar and opened the cage. Or when he closed the collar around her neck. It wasnt until the shopkeeper tugged on her leash that she moved but at her own, slow pace. Skye moved to the door of the cage, keeping the leash tight to keep as much distance as she could from the 2 men and herself. The shop keeper handed the man skyes leash and that was it. She now belonged to him.

Abaddon took the leash and began to walk twords the entrance pulling Skye close to his side he put an arm around her and whispers softly in her ear so very few can hear.

"Little elf tell me can you tell what I am? Are you afraid of me perhaps? There is no need of it not from you.

Looking twords triston he notices the hood and bow but decides it's not of interest to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom