Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gorgeous Elf Slave (Sanoci and Atzura)

" If you wish, follow me. Just promise me you will be careful is all, Lady Elvia!"

Somehow there was some sincere emotion behind his tone, never wishing for any distress on her personally. Drawing out his blade, he kept his eyes glancing at the environment around them. Gesturing with a head motion to follow his lead. Perhaps Ricril did not strip all benevolent emotions to protect her, knowing well if he was an asshole during the entire adventure to Krazayo, it would only shame him for bringing heartache to the beautiful dark elf. Notified nothing distinctly within the perimeter, he started to pace slowly, pondering whether or not she decided to stay in his presence.

Elvia nodded quietly and moved with him, she knew a thing or two about hunting, although hunting something that was alive was much different than seeking out nuts or fruits, she had seen wildlife and could have probably killed it if it was her goal. She followed closely behind, while still giving him room to do what he needed. She wasn't very hungry at all, after the encounter with Krintos' elves and a gorey and terrifying scene with Ricril's other half, her appetite had gone away. However, it couldn't hurt to stuff and emptying belly, regardless of her desire to eat. The trip to their destination was still unfinished, and if that elf referred to himself as a puppet, she hated thinking about what a real enemy would be capable of.

All she had was her body, and this man. She had to trust him with everything she was, and at the same time, needed to prepare a dagger in case he attempted to kill her under rage.

Channeling all his senses in search of proper prey, ironically he was the equivalent of a deadly predator with such dedication soughed to get them dinner immediately. Gripping tightly onto the pommel of his infamous Zweihaender, Ricril muster everything into pursuing whatever creature was close to the perimeter. Thus far it looked like a lost cause, barely catching any presence which did keep him vigilant in case more high elves planned an ambush. Pausing for a moment, he felt it was appropriate to address his companion with him.

" Lady Elvia, would you care to guess what type of animals live in this region?"

It felt too soon to truly engage in conversation, yet using the current objective for a topic seem just enough for now. Eventually they could possibly discuss more on what occurred with the Elven Mage, but for the meanwhile it seem like a distant thought.

Elvia shook her head, "I've never come this far. This is all very new to me." She answered quietly, perhaps a boar, perhaps..." She looked up and gasped, immediately reaching for him. Obviously both of their keenest senses had been distracted due to frustration to what just ensued. There was a hellaciously large spider in the trees. It was about the size of a small horse, they would be, and probably are in the creature's diet. It quickly descended and posed a threatening stance, a loud hiss crushing at their eardrums. Elvia was especially vulnerable to those types of techniques, due to advanced hearing. She reached for her ears and watched the creature she had never seen before threaten them. "It's hungry!" She added, her fingers and knees all trembling. "Have you ever eaten spider meat?" It's edible... not the greatest tasting thing in the world, but surprisingly nutritious, and the venom (if it had any) was useful for weapon augmentations, traps, and even remedies.

" A warrior can never shy away at any challenge, especially a possible meal."

Joking to the Dark Elf sarcastically to the situation, which alone was a rarity considering the demeanor the gallant Ricril Dragonsbane. Readying his weapon to slay the foul creature, this was alien to the vagrant, fighting giant spiders. Whispering to Elvia for a mere moment, he stood still to not provoke an attack upon them too suddenly. There was surely uncertainty whether or not to commit to an onslaught offense, however unlike Darious had a tactician mindset when channeling everything into a fight.

" I hope you have suggestions on killing this creature!"

Not the least confident on his odds against the monstrosity, he also knew utilizing magic was a lazy, yet wasteful method on a creature of this degree. Wielding such a well-crafted Zweihaender obviously made him boastful, but was not naive child concerning this venomous beast. Keeping his posture, he stood ground, awaiting for the first hint of movement to cleave the bastard in half.

The large arachnoid hissed in their direction again before it's eyes all focused on the weaker looking prey. It crouched down and spit a ball of white gook in Elvia's direction. Eliva was surprised when she noticed it, and turned her face slightly, the white goo over her face. She immediately fell back as the creature crawled quickly in her direction. She couldn't get the slime off her face, and obviously couldn't breathe. She could be heard screaming, but it was deeply supressed.

Provoking an attack of opportunity by focusing on Elvia, the spider was not the least wise to move forward towards the direction where he was positioned. Sliding the gigantic blade on the ground, Ricril counterstrike involved dragging the blade, small sparks being produced from the speed of his charge and the weapon touching the solid surface. Unrelenting, he suddenly lifted the huge sword upward, aiming a cleaving uppercut to the head region of the arachnid.

It was a pity she was caught off-guard from such a tactic, a little curious on her fighting potential. Figuring both had to be capable individuals to survive to the journey to Krazayo, maybe this dark elf could summon forth some surprises for him. The strike, if successful could decapitate his foe, thus ending its life. However, as cautious but cunning he could be, it was considered insulting to assume all creatures were created equal, meaning all were weak entities only meant to be killed for a meal. Most important at the moment was no doubt protecting his comrade, currently incapacitated due towards the substance the spider unleashed onto Lady Elvia.​

The spider's life was in fact ended. It was starving, and it's intellect had hit the floor. Spiders like that don't care much for the condition of their meal. Dead, alive, squirming, sleeping. It however was too hungry, actually thirsty, to go after the larger threat and now it payed the priced, and would probably serve as food for it's own former prey.

Elvia's eyes were closed, the white gook still tight over her mouth and nose. She exhaled as hard as she could, but the white slime only formed a large bubble which was later sucked back in. Soon began the panic attack. She simply couldn't breath with such a substance covering her ventallation points. The slime started to harden, virtually turning itself into hardened glue, which kept her nose and mouth shut and unable to release or take in anything.

Despite a successful battle, the spider's only action incapacitated his partner in the process. Watching her struggle with the white gook, Ricril sensed soon she would be unable to breathe, thus slowly ending her life as she knew it. Refusing to let the Dark Elf go through such unbearable agony, he heated his hand by magic, heightening his body heat to accelerating levels to be similar to fire itself.

" Calm yourself Elvia, I'll help you!"

Pointing out his finger, fast precise thumb thrust strunk the hardened glue that serve as concealment to her mouth. Hopefully this was not futile, adjusting his technique by striking at where her nose was covered. The intention was literally melting it off, believing it was sufficient method to rid her of it.​

Despite hearing her companion call out to her, Elvia's panic had exhausted her. She found herself unable to close her eyes anymore, forceably keeping them open wide. Tears began to stream from her eyes as she felt warmth from his hand, but was fading to black. Instead of melting, the gook chipped off in chalky flakes with a lower level made of a softer material which could be torn off like cloth. Eventually her body convulsed at several points, as if she was burning without a fire. The perfect disabler for the spider to use. It could feast on a dying foe, which taste best due to the fast heartbeat. It could have waited for her to die, then drink her fluids, or used the gook on her legs and hands to give it space to plant eggs inside her if the specimen was male. A creature like Elvia would keep the eggs inside her, and in about a weeks time, they would find their way out. This elf was going to die.

For her to suddenly collapse due towards exhaustion did trigger something within him, concern. Rushing for the gook that restricted her breathing pattern, Ricril being the gallant warrior he was felt obligated to keep her protected and alive until they reached the community where even her kind were not discriminated. Tearing off the substance, it was easy to notice she was unconscious, but worried whether or not Elvia could take in oxygen. Approximately inches away from her gorgeous self, boldly taking charge his lips pressed against her own, Ricril himself was blushing intensely due towards this type of interaction.

administering mouth to mouth to the dark elf, he refused this pitiful spider to win after death and claim another soul. Repeating the process in a dedicated fashion, he continued without pausing to revive her. This technique was essential to her survival, not desiring to take chances and prefer to sustain her life in the end. As minutes passed by, it looked futile, yet being a Dragonsbane meant to never give up easily, continuing in a relentless pace.​

Finally, the elf reacted. She turned up, unlatching herself from his lips, turning her head and coughing hard several times, her lungs finally taking in some air. The chalky flakes that remained around her face were wiped off at this time, as she simply lied back again. Her eyes were closed as she breathed heavily, her chest expanding with every intake. "You... you saved my life... thank you so much... I was definitely... going to die..." She looked very vulnerable, and aside from a small chips of chalky matter on her cheeks, she looked desireable also. "I'll be up in a second... I just... need to let my lungs breathe..."

" Very well Lady Elvia, I shall have this beast prepared for a meal immediately."

If her beauty did not affect him before, it certainly was creeping its way into his mind now. Giving her room to breathe, he grappled onto the corpse of this foul creature, intending to fully utilize everything from this spider, from its meat to the poison itself. Most males would strike at this opportunity to seduce or arouse the busty dark elf, however the lust consuming within his conscious irritated him. Ricril did not share the lewd mentality of his brother, instead distancing himself away from her for the meanwhile. Waiting on her, he did believe this pest was indeed going to become a delicious meal.​

Elvia watched him turn away and turned herself around, rubbing her lips with her forearm. "It was just a spider..." She closed her eyes tightly and stood up slowly. "This isn't going to be an easy trip..." She got to her feet and and inhaled deeply. She turned towards him and finally began to follow again, seemingly collected once again.

Heading for the cave that originally was going to serve as a proper perimeter for camping, Ricril at the time was smitten with Elvia. That brief moment of possible romance between them would make things rather awkward, preferring to avoid any social interaction that could trigger it. Lugging the spider along for their upcoming meal, they were close to the area they were in a few minutes ago before combat initiated. Tossing the carcass aside, he looked at her, trying not to get overly smitten by her appearance.

"Lady Elvia.... shall we get ready to cook this spider?"

Elvia brought her hand to her head as they walked, she was okay, but the whole set of events prior to this were adding up to her. She had escaped Krintos, killed Aolias, murdered other elves, found this wanderer once more, watched him... physically, change, his attitude his voice, his smell, all alter, and broke away from more violent followers of Krintos. She was claimed property, pushed, cursed at, and eventually spit on by a giant spider who wanted to very likely drink Ricrill, and fill her with tons of baby spiders which would eat her at birth. To top things off, she was aware of their lips connected. Of course, it wasn't a kiss, but connection is connection.

Her pupils sharpened, coming back to reality. "Uhm. Yes, let's find out what this spider tastes like..." She said with a short and fumbled laugh. "Could I ask you to do me a favor however?" She asked, kneeling down for her own comfort.

" It depends, this favor isn't some bizarre dark elf ritual is it?"

Rare even for Elvia no doubt was some sarcastic humor displayed by the vagrant. Judging by the interaction between them since the start of their adventure to the settlement of Krazayo, she likely depicted him as a gallant warrior with a serious mindset. Sensing the thirst of combat has kepy Darious in check, this has allowed him the opportunity to truly be alone with the beautiful dark elf. Reluctant to display emotion in her presence, it brought inner sorrow if she grew attached to his company.

Withdrawing his blade, it indicated that he felt the perimeter was secure for the meanwhile. Considering the constant hazards that lurked during their path, though it seem seldom, he was practically getting agitated by the excess amount of combat. Go figure he was opposed to the thrills of violence, however ask that to Darious and you might as well be deem a moron for assuming he his wasn't constantly dwelling on sex and utter violence. Staring at the spider, he did ponder if they could extract poison from the bastard.​

"No..." She said with a short bit of laughter. "If it was a ritual, I wouldn't really ask you, now, would I? I don't think you would subject yourself to such immensely dark and deadly arts." She looked down at her hands, which were unconciously toying with their respective counterparts. "You are well mannered. But... Lady is a name given to esteemed women, important women, and very powerful and rich women. I meet none of those criteria. Perhaps just Elvia would be a more suitable cognate for what I am to be called? I'd take slave or servant also, but you seem just inches on the nice side to call me such things. I just don't think I deserve such a respectable title, especially from a man who seems to hold honor and respect so highly." She didn't look up at his eyes but once, the elf was quite an elegant speaker, but timid, which was rare for her dark elf breed.

She looked over at their fallen opponent and decided to try and make the best of their situation. "In the library... where the high elves read, there was a fat and heavy book. It caught my eye when I entered with Lord Krintos. He allowed me to open it... and it described many a creatures within the area. I didn't see this spider exactly, that would have been very beneficial... but I did read a small bit about large spiders. It said nothing about them spitting however. May I try at it myself? It requires a gentler hand... I mean no offense, but your hands are... large." She said nervously, finally letting her fingers stop assaulting each other before walking towards the beast. "Do you have a container?"

" I call you such a regal title because quite frankly although you see yourself as filth, this warrior here can see how valuable you are as an individual."

Lying was not part of his vocabulary, looking above racial stereotypes and relations Elvia had with those pompous high elves. If anything, this woman was that extraordinary beauty that stood out from the crowd of xenophobic entities who otherwise used past relations to discriminate their twisted elven cousin. Chivalrous based on upbringings and clan traditions, Ricril was capable of looking past reputations and negative portrayals to decide how he viewed them directly in person. Thoroughly digging through the equipment for a suitable container of some kind. Frustration was drawn on his face. Perhaps searching for an item connected to the fallen creature was irritating the Dragonsbane vagrant. For once his introverted mentality was broken, shouting happily when he found one, lowering his head out of embarrassment for his childish antics.

" Ummm, here a container and ..... if you think your up to the task, go ahead Lady Elvia!"

He was not yielding, she would be acknowledged as an important figure whether she liked it or not. These bastards scarred her psychologically enough, Elvia deserved to not feel so sympathetic or pitiful, if even pronouncing her name with a title could make a slim difference, that was all that mattered.

[ In advance warning you might not see me til the 21st of July. On the 29th heading to California for vacation and not 100% if I will be able to access the internet.]

Elvia smiled nervously after hearing him call her Lady yet again. It seemed that he couldn't do her the favor, and she'd have to put up with being called Lady until and if they departed. Fishing a small knife out of her side, the dark elf clipped a portion of the spiders head, near the fangs, and revealed one of perhaps three to six glands, beautifully filled with a green, oily, substance. "I don't know if we should touch those..." She said cautiously, without a doubt, that liquid was their venom at it's purest.

((Sure, thank you for the heads up. I will talk to you later!))

Dark Elves received a few choice words regarding fables of their usages of diabolical toxins engineered to bring strife onto oppositions. Ricril perhaps was privy to such stereotypes or it a reminder of her earlier words in reference to herbalism which often times aligned to toxicology to a degree. Deft hands with the capabilities for delicacy were traits one should deem a necessity under the premise of extracting poison glands. Sensitive to touch, something the experienced warrior could easily acknowledge wasn't his forte per say. Nonetheless, Elvia already delved into the notion after spearheading it despite her growing apprehension. Eyes remained trained at the creature, evading the gaze upon her curves which felt like the undoing of his brother plaguing his conscious subtly.

" Magic might preserve them, otherwise, we could just try to capture them. It is wasteful not to, but I'll trust your council since you bravely dug your blade into the carcass. Especially noting the potency of its venom at this point. "

Elvia smiled and finished collecting the toxin. Her eyes trained on the glands, taking most of what the would be predator would have used against them. "Are we far from your village?" She asked curiously her eyes narrowing as the poison was completely drawn. "This could be used for arrows, blades, darts, the possibilities are quite numerous." She looked up at him and held the container towards him. "Careful. This poison will put you on the ground in one minute, and in another four, your heart stops." She stood up and seemed ready to continue. "Does this town have baths? I could do with one." The elf seemed to be glowing in beauty and she was complaining about her appearance. He was taking a big risk traveling with her, but hopefully their safe haven wasn't too far.

" Are we far from your village ? "

" Adjacent to the river, but I estimate about another day barring interruptions stirring from any violent confrontations. I would not say it is my village, just a middle ground where I can attest you will be treated appropriately."

" Appropriately would be sampling her bountiful curves. "

Chiming in his sexual frustration, experimenting with Ricril suppression of carnal thoughts which renewed at prolonged gawking at her beauty. Shuffling the internal bedlam of his brother proved arduous the longer Elvia presence lingered with him without a true emancipation that did not diverge from wanton killing in blatant self-defense. Hearkened to her eloquent imagery of the poison's adverse effects, he beckoned to her warning by grasping the container with uttermost caution. Good nature only extended so far as Darious would parade profusely; even the innocent ones can be pragmatic despite appearances. Alluding to baths stiffened a glance amidst the resumption of their travels after the skirmish with the toxic beast. Admittedly he was drowning out the lewd expressions in his head, hence the pause which likely lent a hand in making such a simplistic question appear awkward.

" Judging by the harmony between races there, likely with the whimsical influences of the Elvenkind and the machinations crafted by Dwarves. Last I dallied to Krazayo they were building a bath house, though simple ones existed before.

Holstering aside his cumbersome weapon to his arms with the toxic container harnessed onto his sturdy back. Time wasn't in the essence, however, what became stressful was recalling the infamous slaver encampment that neighbored within the region itself.

Elvia raised her arms over her head and stretched. If the elf was being playful or revealing a bit of an exhibitionist within, this was certainly not the time. "Good then. Lead the way, good man." She fixed her clothing, patting herself to try to be rid of some of the inevitable sweat that comes with such traveling. Even if it was cold, the bundles of cover on your body cause you to sweat as well. "I look forward to those bath houses. Perhaps while we do that... We can think about going somewhere to eat a proper meal. Cooked and served for us."

Elvia made sure to follow him. He wasn't particularly trying to lose her, but he was her only connection to the rest of the world right now. "What happens after this... Are you leaving me in this village?" She seemed to not beat around the bush. She was worried about her future. Sure, this Krayazo place may be excellent... But would she live there? Would they live there? What exactly was he thinking of doing after reaching this place?

Eluding the astounding physique of his elven companion either from a chivalric mindset or suppressing the wayward fantasies potentially triggering a reaction from his abhorrent brother nestled in the deep recesses of his mindset. Avoiding any unnecessary stares at her figure unless warranted, Ricril pushed ahead with no response of the fatigue. A smile ascended from his face rescinding on a delectable, home cook meal versus scrounging for either nom-poisonous vegetation or appetizing meat from gaming. At the drop of a hat, things got intense abruptly by charging forward with what he struggled to resolve. Would they be parting ways or remaining together after arriving into Krayazo ?

" Lady Elvia, would parting ways be your preference or did you desire my company still? My future is obscure at best, a vagrant accepting employment of a violent nature more or less." Deviating from his adventures would not necessary be a factor with her inclusion, barring the predator lying in the wake to ravish no better than a vulgar bandit. The level of conflict felt cumulative to all the disasters that could greet them in the future. Including her pursuers, the dragonsbane's warrior was her best opportunity for normality or maybe it was an excuse to keep her in his life. It was hard to discern currently, too much uncertainty cursed them.

Back
Top Bottom