Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Mind of Madness

Marie Massacre

Supporter
Supporter
So, I figured I should probably start a journal to keep track of when I will be here. When I'll be away, so on.

First off, to anyone that I owe replies to. I know there's a few of you. I'm getting to you guys slowly. I just went to the doctor last weeks and was diagnosed with depression. This is kind of a difficult blow for me. I've already been dealing with a laundry list of neurological issues, and now this has simply added to it.

I've been given an antidepressant to try and level out my brain chemistry, but due to being a seizure patient I have to be very careful with what medications I take. Antidepressants all carry some risk of causing seizures in someone who's had them in the past. I've not tried the one that bears the least risk, and as it turns out, I'm allergic to it. I've broken out in hives all over my body. So I'm going to have to change it up, and if any of the antidepressants cause a seizure I will have to stop them immediately.

I'll try to keep everyone updated as to what's going on with me. Thank you all for being patient and understanding right now.

So, allergic reaction went from bad to worse. I ended up going to the walk-in clinic on Friday. Got two shots. One was a steroid shot to help bring down the swelling, one was a histamine blocker. they also gave me three prescriptions. An oral steroid to continue to bring down the swelling, an antihistamine to try and slow/stop the allergic reaction, and a topical steroid to help with the itching and external swelling. Yay... I'm a walking pharmacy... As if I wasn't already taking enough...

Okay guys. So I will gone from June 19th to June 26th with very little to no internet access. I don't know if there is 3G or 4G in the area, but I'll only have my phone with me and I hate responding from it. As it leads to shorter than average responses. So I probably will not be very active, if at all during that time. Hopefully I will have my laptop again once I get to Mr Master's in the evening on the 26th (at least that's the plan at the moment). Hopefully that works out.

Wow. I have been woefully inactive... I really need to get back on the horse so to speak. If anyone has any interest in RPing, please feel free to check out my request thread.

Back
Top Bottom