Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When You Need a Hero (Overwatch and Battleborn Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

Super-Earth
Hello, all. As you've likely guessed, I'm searching for an RP based off of/set within the worlds of either Battleborn or Overwatch.

I would love nothing more than to set up an RP between two (or more) of the characters from either game, and even perhaps some OC's if that might interest you. I would likely take the mantle of male heroes, and am hoping you'll take the mantle of the females. I'm very much open to playing multiple characters, or even switching between characters as the RP progresses.

I've got nearly a decade of experience RPing, and tend to write anywhere from one to four paragraphs on average. My grasp of the English language is on par with your average educated American's, and my grammar gets me by. I have very few limits (Pegging, heavy gore, scat) and am open to quite a few things. In fact, I adore most taboo themes. The naughtier, the better. Here's an F-list if you don't believe me.

For Battleborn, I would love to start out with a small group of Battleborn, with the RP consisting of our characters searching out the other heroes to aid them in their cause, either seducing or defeating them to add them into their ranks. But, I'm open to other ideas. I wouldn't mind exploring the various factions (and their respective domains) or how they interact with one another, or just everyday existence in the face of the apocalypse around Solus between two characters. Then, there's always the looming threat of the Varelsi. If this is something that might interest you, I would love to put something together. Please PM me with any questions/requests, as this is both the main way to reach me, and my main medium for RPing.

For OverWatch, I'm also open to ideas. interactions within the Overwatch would always fun (two comrades reuniting when Winston sent out the call to rally, or while pursuing their own agenda before the Overwatch received the recall) as would something between an Overwatch agent and Talen, or one of the many other factions. A female hero being overcome by Junkers in the outback, Widowmaker "interrogating" a former Overwatch agent, the possibilities are endless. I've got a few ideas up my sleeve, but would love to hear yours.

A few Characters I'd like to play:

Battleborn-

Rath
Whiskey Foxtrot
Marquis
Attikus
Caldarius
Oscar Mike

Overwatch-

Roadhog
Reinhardt
Junkrat
Hanzo
Reaper
McCree
Genji

A few Characters I'd like you to play:

Battleborn-

Orendi
Deande
Throrn
Shayne & Aurox
Reyna
Ambra
Phoebe
Alani

Overwatch-

Mercy
D.Va
Mei
Widowmaker
Tracer
Pharah
Symmetra

But if there is someone else you'd rather play as, or have me be, run it by me and we'll work something out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom