Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Am I too rough for you? Seeking plaything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not go off-site.

.::Hello there!::.
You can call me Nicole or really anything that isn't an insult. I've been away for awhile and decided to fix up this shipwreck of a thread. However, before anything I must make something clear. I will not tolerate arrogance or any form of disrespectful behavior. You will be ignored by me and even reported if you continue.​

.::About Me::.
In real life I'm a twenty year old women with hundreds of kinks. I will mention right now that I'm a sadist and very much dominate. Although I am a switch, I dislike being submissive. I will only be submissive if there is a chance I can top you too. I'm pansexual so the gender of my partner does not matter.​

.::I Am Not A Dominatrix::.
Although I like having control, I have to disappoint you. Having a partner abused by me isn't my cup of tea. Humiliation, verbal abuse, and teasing are the only sadistic things I do. Inflicting pain is a huge turn off for me. This doesn't mean I don't cause pain at all, I do, just not extreme.​

.::The Twins::.
Roslin and Raoul are fraternal twins who hate each other. They might mention each other in role-plays but have never been in the same one. Although the appearance of them change, the personality doesn't. They're extremely similar personality-wise which is why they tend to butt heads with each other.​

*Personalities*
Roslin is sweet at first glance but she's actually a pervert. She'll ask innocent questions but her intent is almost always lewd. Raoul is a lot like his older sister but is more blunt when it comes to his pervertness. Both can be extremely rude but actually they have a hard time expressing feelings. Being rough to their partner is actually the twins' way of showing fondness toward them. A big difference between the twins is the fact Raoul is sweeter because he can be a pushover at times. Roslin is a romantic but has no issues taking and doing what she wants. An example is that Raoul will take his partner somewhere private to be intimate; Roslin doesn't care where she is with her partner. Being intimate in public even excites her because she gets to embarrass her partner.​

*Appearance*
The twins are always changing their appearance but never their name, age, or personality. I do like keeping them realistic though. Rarely will I use muscular or model body shapes for them. Their original designs were average and they will stay like that. Telling me what body type you want will only make me ignore you. I choose my character's appearance and only me. If you ask, I will change small details or add more.​

.::Kinks::.
  1. Humiliating my partner.
  2. Using many types of adult toys.
  3. Teasing my partner.
  4. Rape/Forced.
  5. Bestiality/Using Creatures
  6. Pet Play.
  7. Power Play
  8. Forced cosplay on my partner.
  9. Forced pregnancy, male or female.

.::Nope List::.
  1. Anything that involves bodily fluids is a no. Saliva is fine however.
  2. Blood in fine but not full out gore.
  3. Vore is a huge nope.
  4. I can deal with mythology creatures but no giants.
  5. My character will be twenty years old always. Not playing as a milf ever.
  6. Sorry but no bondage.
  7. Not into zombies or anything corpse related.
  8. I don't mind my character pregnant but erotic birthing won't happen.
  9. I don't mind some food play but full out isn't my thing.

ll My Preferred Pairings ll

Student/Student*
Office Worker/Boss
Cousin/Cousin*
Peasant/Royal*
Human/Creature
Student/Teacher
Neighbour/Neighbour*
Succubus/Human*

ll Plots and Themes ll
I prefer we brainstorm together.
However, I do love plots with romance because I get to use my cheesy side.

RE: Searching for an interesting pet.

I sent you a PM a while ago but I think you were gone at the time.. should I send another? >w<;

RE: Searching for an interesting pet.

Female doms are like gold nuggets so ofcourse your going to be swamped lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom