Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overwatch/Sci-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!! I have been writing for 15+ years from chat rooms to forums and even facebook, I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post, I write in 3rd person and I am married so fade to black ig our story leads to sex i don't ask Alot of my partners just be active, don't ditch me, and be able to write 2-3 paragraphs per post please.

So on to the good stuff  I am looking for someone to play a female For the plot below. Ideally with the game overwatch coming out soon I would love for someone to play one of the females from that game but it's not required and they can always be side characters, anyway.

A unit of Space Marines they are sent to a bug planet to investigate a long downed outpost there, with rumors of survivors they are sent having a psychic to be able to read the bugs movements due to massive week long sandstorms on the planet helping conseal the bugs, once at the outpost they find a survivor of the unit stationed there, he was labeled as a murderer due to sudden deaths of his commrads, but it was never proven it was all caused by an evolution of the bugs as it was able to become as small as an earth worm and control the minds of those who it was able to crawl into using them to send some of the troops to their deaths or even use them to slaughter the others, it begins to happen again and the survivor gets blamed even though it's the new strain of bugs. So basically they have to survive until help arrives to get them off the planet.

Please let me know if you are interested I have been dying to play this for many months now, take care.

OCxOC, ocxD.Va, OCxMercy, OCxTracer, OCxWidowmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom