Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Cheating Couldn't Hurt... (UPDATE 5/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyke Lion

Star
Cheating. It's sinful, terrible, and a painful thing to experience for the other in the relationship. It's nothing I would ever do in real life, nor would I recommend for someone to do it.

However.

In a roleplay, I find it a little dark and hot, something I enjoy playing out. The idea of secretly snatching a girl away from her significant other, whether they be a husband, fiance', or boyfriend and turning her into a cockslut who finds herself constantly playing behind her lover's back is exciting. She could find herself getting railed at home in their own bed, or forced to call her boyfriend while her secret lover is battering away at her body. Or maybe it could be with her husband's boss, forced to servicing him under his desk with her husband right there and oblivious. The ideas and scenes are almost never ending!

These are a few kinks that I would like to play around with:

-Interracial

-Gangbang

-Incest

-Multiple Orgasms

-Bimbofication

While none of our roleplays have to include any or all of these, they are just some ideas I would really like to toy with. If you're interested in more of my kinks, click here.

As far as plots go, there are a few I have in mind that are open for discussing:

1. A newlywed wife and her husband just moved into their new home and are excited, wanting to start a family. However, her husband's work keeps him rather busy, and the wife often finds herself alone with no one to keep her company. The particular neighborhood they moved into is a little shady, and it doesn't take long for someone to take interest in the hot, lonely wife...

2. *TAKEN* With her parents moving rather far away, a young girl and her boyfriend manage to convince his family to have her move in with them for a time before they can raise enough money to live on their own. The boyfriend's single father and older brother agree, but not without their own dirty, secret agenda they have on their minds. With her boyfriend off working, that leaves her alone at home with the two men who want her to do a little more than their laundry.

3. For some fathers, it is their dream to have their daughters engaged to a worthy, capable man who can take care of them. For him, it was a nightmare. When his little princess came home with a ring on her finger, he was absolutely devastated. So what better way to take his own daughter away from her lover than to show her how much more of a man he is?

4. *NEW* A submissive, inexperienced housewife finds herself getting pulled to a big, bouncing club with a small group of her friends. She just figured that she would be getting a few drinks or so, but she gets herself roped into something a little more. When a particular club-goer spots her, he decides to take her into his own hands to train her to be the sluttiest, most unfaithful whore that he can. Interracial themed, but can be discussed.

5. *NEW* The love between a mother and son starts to escalate when they both realize what they're lacking in their sex life. His father just can't can't it anymore, and he can't suppress the powerful urges he holds for his own mother. And when they finally get a taste for each other they simply can't stop, fucking behind everybody's back without them having a clue.

If none of the plots interested you, I've listed some pairings I think we could work with, with if you have any ideas let me know. Again, I'll be hoping to include cheating with these:

-Physical Trainer x Trainee

-Engaged Sister x Brother

-Martial Arts Instructor x Student

-Wife x Husband's Best Friend (Or Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Best Friend)

If you're interested, drop me a pm. I play through pm's, threads, and yim.

If you'd like to talk about a possible idea, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom