Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overwatch and other assorted Video Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinara

Planetoid
So, very quick thread because I'm sort of scatterbrained. I'm addicted to the Overwatch beta, so right now I'm craving just about anything Overwatch related. Regarding female characters, the list goes:

Who I'll definitely play:
Mercy
D.Va
Pharah

Who I may play (dependent on plot/other character):
Tracer
Mei
Genderbent Male Characters

Who I probably won't play:
Widowmaker (She's a sex symbol, which is great -- but she's also Talon's puppet.)
Symetra (Kind of a boring character, unfortunately.)

I'll play against just about any character, though heroes like Winston or Torbjorn might take a bit of convincing. Generally speaking, I'd like to keep the roleplay confined to canon characters, either pre-Overwatch's downfall/the first Omnic Crisis or during the events of the game itself.

Regarding literacy and roleplay style itself, I consider myself to be a decent enough roleplayer who can post several paragraphs; though mostly I'll match what is given by my partner outside of the first few opening posts and general exposition. PMs are my preferred medium at the moment, and it will probably take a really good plot/pairing to convince me of going anywhere else. Aside from Overwatch I'd also be open to Fallout, Warframe, something Clock Tower-esque and anything based on a horror series or even an original "horror theme". I know a lot more series, mostly video games, so if you've got something you'd like to try, just ask. It's pretty common to list kinks and fetishes here, but I'll keep it simple. I fly with just about anything aside from poop, snuff and bimbofication/absurd body modification. I mean, I like a slut, but not a mindless one. I will add that I do have a love for playing with size differences. One character looming over the other? Comedic, cute and even sexy under certain circumstances.

Bit of a short post lacking for content, but I've only begun to consider ideas for pairings and characters within Overwatch. So if you've a pairing, a character or an idea you'd like to play out just shoot me a PM.

Bump! Play with this chick, she's awesome. I mean, she's a dirty Mei player, but she's a good RPer.

D'aww, you big flatterer!

Also jeez, the time of day you opt to bump things is almost as bad as mine.

As much as I would love to Pair up against the lovely ladies of Overwatch (mainly tracer) i am not playing the beta and don't know the full lore so I would prefer to make an OC where i can define him myself.

As for Widowmaker, a plot device for her could be breaking free form talon (Unless being talon;s puppet has nothing to do with being controlled by him)

Anyway best of luck, really wish I could join you.

I have a preference for someone who has some idea of the character personalities/story lore since I'm really only looking to play canon to canon.

Technical difficulties put be a bit behind on some things, so I owe a post or two.

That said, bump.

I could definitely get into this. The people I'd like to play is McCree, Soldier 76, Lucio, or Genji. Hell, I could be all of them at the same time if you want though my main would probably be McCree for now. Hit me up if you ever still need partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom