Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread for my first Open Thread RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumine

Super-Earth
Request Thread for my first Open Thread RP
(Chrono Cross-theme, Adventure, fantasy, world/time travel, MxF)

Hello guys this is my first request for an open thread RP. I am new to open thread, but I am not new to RP. English is my third language but I have confident in my literate level.

You can call me Luna. See my profile to know a little bit about me

This thread is specific for this one RP. For a more general request on RP, visit here

Before we get into plots and pairings, make sure you fulfill these FIVE points below;

1) Details - Please try to be as detail as possible but not boring details.

Example: “As he open the window, he let a mild windy air enter the room, vitalizing it. From the window he saw an adolescent girl. She appears to be at his shoulder level height, long black hair, and wears white shirt which appears to be her school uniform. She wears hairpin revealing her ear as the hair goes around the earlobe.”

Example 2: John finally enters his room after a long day. He turn on the ceiling fan to max speed, and take off his clothe that he have been wearing the whole day. As he take off his last underwear, he felt his private part is free from incubation and exposed into the wind of the ceiling fan. He lie down on his back onto his bed, looking up the ceiling. The long day had a toll on him that he unintentionally doze off without a thread of cloth on his body. (I wonder if boys taking off underwear felt the same way as girl taking off bra :p)

2) Literate - I don’t know the general definition of literate in Blue Moon forum but I will define my own. Literate is someone with adequate knowledge of the English language. You have adequate vocabularies so plots and smuts can be describe better. Since this is an Erotic RP, some vocabularies can bring different meanings depend on situations. If you can’t understand hidden erotic meanings, then I think you are illiterate (in term of sexual RP). Literate does not mean you have to use rare words. I prefer simple words but creative. Since this is a thread and can be edited, I expect a proper grammar and spellings. Definitely no textspeak.

3) Progression - there have to be progress in each post, either plot or smut progression, and from both partners. I think I don’t need to explain this further, since this is the basics of RP. But there are times when me or my partner made mistakes in previous post where the other side could not progress, and forced to write only few lines. I understand these errors do happen but we should learn from our mistakes and move on.

4) Plots/smut ratio - Flexible, but I don’t want the plot to go too deep to the point smut is being neglected. Maybe there should be at least some smut every 6-10 posts? Does not have to be sex. Flirting is fine too to keep it fun. This is an ERP. I want cream and sugar in my coffee.

5) Rate of post - I post maybe once a day or once in two days. Sometime I will be busy and post even less. In conclusion, I expect at least 1 post in 2 days, prefer 1 post per day. Once a week is too slow, but I will tolerate from time to time. Don’t make it a habit. Please don’t suddenly go missing. I’m putting a lot of heart into this RP :( :mad:

I hope my demand is not too much. In fact I think I am a very tolerable person.
Oh yes, this thread request is to find only 1 male partner for 1 RP. I’m afraid I might turn down many people and disappoint them. Once I have my partner, I will edit this thread and declare close.

Now, let’s move to plots.

Settings

I am a fan of Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy, especially FF13. I like adventure where both characters set on a journey to unlock mysteries and fulfill their destinies. There will be bad guys and fights, so we have to discuss the critical story line beforehand. The flexible part of the RP will be how we got from one critical event into another critical event and some smuts in between.

Here are my rough ideas for my plot. If interested, we can discuss more in PMs. I am using a lot of references and concepts from Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy XIII but in my own universe

• The main female protagonist, Jane (sample name) lives in a village. She went out to collect branches and went a bit too far. For some reason she was unconscious and woke up in a place she is not familiar.
  • A group of men surrounded her in order to arrest or kill her but got rescued by the male protagonist, John. The men retreated and the main protagonists are introduced.
  • John offered to help Jane with her problem, as John as his own overlapping agenda.
  • They investigated and that they will find answer once they search for a wizard.
  • The wizard reveal how Jane ended here, and the origin of the men that assaulted her
  • And more plots

Pairings
  • MxF only
  • Accept age play of 15 years max. Doesn’t matter which partner is older (age-play is for your own taste. I’m fine with any)
  • Smuts may or may not affect the plot. Be creative.
  • I only want a man for this RP. If you are a woman in real life, don’t tell me you are. Otherwise it ruins my fantasy.

Possible Kinks for this RP F-List
  • Flirting
  • Normal sex
  • Oral
  • Dom/sub
  • Handjobs
  • Public
  • Any idea that fit this RP universe

Misc
  • You can use pic to introduce your character or other character if agreed.
  • Use pic to describe background places from time to time. Background only, not to describe smut or objects. Example
  • 3rd person since this is story-based RP
  • You can suggest to role play more than 1 character if you want, but I will only role play one female character. Villains and other supporting character does not count as RP characters.

Send me PM if interested. If you played Chrono Cross you have more chances to be accepted into my RP :heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom