Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birthday Surprise -P- (Ladydark/Skye Blue)

Ladydark

The minds master
It was a warm spring day, perfect for an upper class garden party, but not just any party, a birthday party. Atoshi Urishima was turning 21, finally old enough to have control of his trust fund and work at his fathers company. His father had spared no expanse in throwing this party, the best food and drinks, music and only the highest class of guests that ran in their circles. Thomas Urishima looked out over the guests and smiled, he had a little surprise waiting for his son when it came time for his gifts.

Atoshi himself was talking with his group of friends, each with some form of booze in their hand. "So... Finally able to drink (legally)... But I finally get control of my money... No more stupid 'allowance' from the old man... Everything goes in my name tomorrow!" He cheers and laughs with his friends, he glances over to the large table filled with his gifts and grins "Not a bag haul either... Wonder what all these rich bastards got me... Not much more the old man can give me... I get it all once he's gone..." They look over as the mic cues up and his father starts to speak.

"Alright everyone... I believe it's time for my son to receive his gifts... If you'll all gather around the table, he can start opening them..." Thomas took his wife's hand and lead the way to the table, his mother giving Atoshi a kiss before he sat down. He knew better then to argue that he was a grown man, he learnt years ago that he wouldn't get his parents gift until he opened everyone else's and thanked them.

He smiled at his mother and took his seat, "Alright... Let's get this started..." He was passed the gifts one at a time, opening them and thanking everyone, they were amazing gifts. A little over an hour later, he opens the last one and smiles, setting it aside for the staff to take inside later.

"Alright son... It's time for our gift... Now you need to be careful with this one... It was a little harder to come by then anything here..." He waves his hand over his other gifts, then a few maids wheel out a rather large box, his father calls him over. "Well... Open it..." Atoshi looks to his friends, then his parents before shrugging and pulling the large bow, the box falls away.

The box fell open around sarina. She was suddenly blinded by the bright lights in the room after being trapped in darkness for so long. Sarina went to move her hands to shield her eyes before she was quickly reminded of the fact that her wrists were in cuffs chained to the floor of the box.

Sarina was still wearing the outfit she was taken in. She wore dark blue jeansthat hung low on her hips and a white empire top with thick sholder straps and a low cut top exposing her clevage.

She couldnt stop herself from screaming. 'What the hell.. where am i? How did i get here? Unchain me.. please.. let me go'sarina scanned the room desperately looking at everyone. For anyone to let her go.

Atoshi stood there, just starring at her for a few minutes, then looks to his father "What's this... Who is she?" He looks back to her and moves closer to look her over, completely ignoring her pleas for help, his father came up and pay his back. "She... My son, is your gift..." He chuckles at his son's surprised face "Don't think I didn't know what was going on with you and the house slaves... So this one is yours... Do with her as you see fit..." Atoshi grins and thanks his father, then gets closer to his new slave, he tips her chin up. "What's your name... If I like it... You might be able to keep it..." He crouched slightly to be eye level with her.

Sadina stopped talking when one of the men approached the other man. She stopped talking and listened to them. His pressent? What was that suppost to mean? How could all these people just sit there and allow this? And others? There are others? Sarina was scared. She wanted to go home.

The moment the smile hit the one mans face and he thanked him, sarina knew that no one was going to help her. She was trapped. She had no idea what was going to happen and she was very scared. Sarina tried to pull her hands free as the man approached her. Her wrists hurt with the effort and the earlier struggling. Her ears were ringing with fear as the man lowered himself to her. Sarina sat back as far as she could from the man. She hear him spoke and took a moment to glance around the room before answering. Everyone looked proud. Happy even at what was going on. She looked back and the man and spoke.quietly. just one word. 'Sarina.'

Atoshi smiles again and nods "Sarina... I like it..." He looks at her wrists "Hmm..." He turns to the maids who brought her out "Have her taken to my room... Have the doctor look at her wrists and get her some food..." He looks back to her and runs his fingers over her cheek "I'll see you later..." He grins and steps away as the maids start to take her inside. His father moves to them and talks to them "Get her cleaned up and changed, the outfit is in my room..." He made sure it son didn't hear.

Sarina eas taken away. She was led through a large house, up the stairs and down the hall. Theu passed a closed door and one of the girls left, disapearing into the room. The other girls continued on thier way witj sarina close by. Sarina spent most of the walk glancing around her surroundings but wjen tjey came to another door and startee tjier way inside the room, she began to try and speak to the other girls. "Where am i? Please. Just let me go. I wont tell a soul about this. Ill say i got lost. Please." The other girls didnt speak to her. The most she got was a sweet smile from one of them just before she left the room.

Sarina was unchained and left in the room alone. She tested the door to see if it would open but very unsuprisingly, it didnt open. She turned, growling in frustration before shr moved around the room looking for anything or anyway to escape. The window was a no go. They were so high up that the fall would surely break bones if not kill her.

A few moments later, a man entered. He was just as talkative as the girls. He did bring in a tray of food before moving to sarina. She slowly moves away from him trying to stay out of reach of his touch. "Im only here to see your wounds my dear. Now let me have a look so i can be on my way." With that, sarina stoped moving. She didnt move closer to him but she didnt move away. He cleaned her up and gave her orders to not pull so hard on the cuffs anymore before leaving her in the room.

Sarina looked at the plate of food. She sloely poked at it a bit with a fork before putting the fork down. She wasnt feeling very hungry anyways. There was also a big glass of water. That, sarina did drink. Her throat was so dry it hurt.

Sarina had no idea how long it had been before 2 girls entered the room. One was carrying some pink material in her hand. They stopped and looked at sarina. "Ok. This is up to you sarina. You can do this nicely with just our help or we will have to let one of the men in here to make you cooperate. Its time to get changed."sarina looked at the girls. "I dont want to get changed." The girl gave her a worried look. "I know. But you must. It will happen. Its your choice on how."

The girls then approached her slowly. When sarina didnt step back, the girl that spoke smiled and moved in a little wuicker. She began to undress sarina. Sarina closed her eyes and let the girls change her. She didnt want any men coming into the room. Once they were done, it was clear that they werent going to leave muh to the imagination. She looked at herself in the log mirror. Sarina wore a pink teddy complete with mathing pink thong that road up her ass. The top was basically rhe standard teddy-a bra with sheer material that trailed down to about midway coverig her ass. She didnt like this. Not one bit.

The girls combed her hair, gave her a tooth brush and cleaned her up before leaving. They took her clothes with her. It was now stay in this outfit or go nude. She stayed in the teddy.

Atoshi spent the next few hours with his guests and friends, talking and drinking, it wasn't until just after dark that the party ended. He bid everyone goodnight and headed inside, he had joked with his friends about playing with his new toy. He came into the room and looks at her, the begins to open his shirt "That's cute... The girls put you in it?" He tosses his shirt to the floor and steps closer "You haven't eaten..." He noticed her plate "You should... I'm going to shower..." He heads to his bathroom and closed the door behind him, if she was to try his door, it would be locked again.

Sarina took a seat on the bed wrapping her arms around her. It wasnt too much longer after the girls left that the man who spoke to her entered the room. Sarina jumped up and turned to him. When he spoke about the food, she glanced at it still having no intrest in eatting it.

The man left through the other door. Once she heard the water running. Sarina jogged to the bedroom door trying to open it. Locked again. Sarina growled in frustration. She didnt want to be here when he came out.

She scanned the room for who knows what. Maybe this time a mysterious door would appear and she would be free. Of course that didnt happen as she stayed frozen by the door, one hand on the door handle.

After a short while, Atoshi opens the bathroom door and steps out, a towel around his waist and using another to dry his hair. He looks around and noticed she still hasn't eaten, he sighs and moves to get clothes, letting the towel drop as he enters his closet. He wasn't caring that she'd seen him naked, that was going to happen anyway, he exits the closet with a pair of boxers on. "So... I'm guessing you don't know why you're here... So I'll make this simple, if you haven't guessed yet... You are my new slave girl..." He grins as he watches her.

Sarina watched as the man moved around the room. She stayed close to the door. It gave her a false security like she could leave or something even though she couldnt. When his towel dropped away, she looked away. She didnt want to see him naked. He came out of the closet with boxers on and sarina felt relieved until he spoke. "Im no ones slave. I just want to go home. Let me go" she almost screamed at him. Sarina had had enough and wanted to wake up from this nightmare. She turned pulling as hard as she could on the door. "Let me out"

Atoshi grins as she starts to scream and fight "Aww... You're gonna be one of those girls..." He moves to walk in her direction "Just because you're my first slave... Doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing..." He stands behind her and grabs her hair, pulling her from the door and back towards the bed, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back before she can attempt to hit him. "You're not my first girl... You're just the first that has belonged to me... Which means I don't have to be careful... I'll know where your bruises came from and why you have them..." He turns her around and pushes her backwards onto the bed, his quickly straddling her and pinning her arms above her head. "You're mine girl... And there's nothing you can do about it..." He reaches down to push her panties aside, forcing her legs open as well.

The pain of him pulling her hair caused sarina to release the door without much effort to make her. The way he handled her made it hard for her to fight back. Sarina wasnt much of a combat fighter. She had spirit to not break easily but she also hadnt been in many fist fights growing up. It made her an easy target to push around. Sarina thought she was going to land on the floor when he threw her but she didnt. She landed on the bed. It didnt stop her stomach from jumping and her heart from racing from the fear of it. Within moments, she could feel him pressed against her. Sarina tried her hardest to get her hands free. The force of his hands on her wrists hurt from how tight a hold he had to keep on her. She tried to roll away when he raised his body up but he was too fast and strong. Before sarina knew it, her legs were on either side of him and his free hand exposed her to him for the taking. Up until that point, she had given small protesting groans and moans but when she felt her panties moved aside, she screamed. She screamed almost as loud as she could. Sarina practically begged in her loud scream for someone to save her even though no one would come.

Atoshi grins down at her and starts to press against her entrance, he leans down to lick at her breasts slightly. "I'm a good lover... None of the other girls ever complained..." He looks back up at her, still holding her firmly in place, he rocks against her a few times. "But this will be the only time I'll tolerate this screaming..." He pulls his hips back slightly and thrusts into her completely, he stares down at her as he waits for her to relax a bit.

Sarina struggled up to the point that he thrust into her. She didnt even really hear him speak or notice really that he had licked her breast. All she wanted was to be free. Once he thrust into her, she froze. Her screams were cut off and her body tensed. The quickness and no preperation only made it painful for sarina. Once the initial tenseness passed, sarina couldnt really move much. Everytime she did, it would only make him feel like he was moving deeper inside her. Sarina refused to open her eyes while she lay under him, the only thing she was able to do was whisper "please.. no..." while she lay completely at his mercy.

Back
Top Bottom