Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kate Bishop's Summer of Self Discovery (Marvel canons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink.Knight

Planetoid
So I was gonna keep all my requests in the one thread but this is one I really wanna mess around with, so here we go. (I'll freely admit I've only really read the Matt Fraction run of Hawkeye all the way through, plus both volumes of Young Avengers and most of Runaways. I also have not seen Ant Man, or the last season of AoS, or AoU, or CW yet.)

Top Cravings:

Madam Masque - having Kate fall prey to Ms. Frost in the most twisted ways would be absolutely delightful. Especially if this Hawkeye learns to enjoy being tormented and degraded by the villainess. Noncon (at least to start), and more than a hint of various forms of cruelty to a young heroine.

Karolina Dean - They're both in LA, one's missing her alien partner and the other's figuring out she likes chicks. It's the recipe for the perfect team-up really. Casual hookups, sexual experimentation, etc.

Other Ideas:

America Chavez - Dimension hopping Utopian princess who makes Kate question her sexuality in a big way. How did they manage to bond on a ship full of boys who wanted to bang each other anyway?

Cassie Lang - Being the only two girls who managed to force their way into the boys' club, it's only natural they'd be close. What does it take for best friends to become something more?

Natasha Romanoff - Training with the Black Widow is both terrifying and extremely hot, but maybe that's just a thing Hawkeyes feel. (would possibly be interested in a team-up between Clint and Nat to thoroughly debauch the junior Hawkeye)

Bobbi Morse - Classy, put-together, badass. Bobbi is obviously too good for either Hawkeye, but she did marry one of them. And the other's so much prettier too.

(could maybe be convinced to rp with some male avengers, mainly Steve or Bucky, but that's a big maybe and would go better if it included a girl too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom