Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captain America: Civil War

Good Marvel movie, was non-traditional in some ways that made it more interesting to watch.

Still not the best marvel movie. I maintain that title still belongs to Winter Soldier, but that is a steep ass hill to climb.

Vulgrim said:
Best Marvel movie to date. Best Spider-Man, too.

10/10, would fuck Aunt May

I'm going to agree.

I watched it a 2nd time, and the villian is probably the 2nd best villian and depending on follow up, could be their best.

After this movie, I don't think any other hero has a trilogy that is THIS good. I thought the first Cap movie was the weakest of Phase 1...but the last two have blown me away.

I was very happy that the plot was nore complicated than the trailers implied.

I wish Crossbones had a bigger part, he was hella cool. Government-mandated enforcer who gets added to the team, reinforcing everyone's misgivings about the Sokovia Accords?

Saw it the other day.

The Cap and Iron Man sceen at the end had me on the edge of my seat.

And Daniel Brul!!!! Love him in anything. And he delivered as Zemo.

I was not impressed.

It's not that it was horribly done. The acting, the visual effects, action scenes, and so on were all good. But I just didn't come out of the theatre thinking "Wow! That was amazing!" it was more like "Not bad...kind of felt like I've seen this movie before, though". There was no feeling of suspense and I guess I just expected more from it.

Back
Top Bottom