Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play this plot with me? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inquisitor

Meteorite
I kinda thought of this while falling asleep to an X-files episode (bonus points if you can guess which one it is), and I reallllly want to do it. Like, really.

I'm looking for someone who wants to do this both for the plot and for the smut. I'm looking for something heavy in both. If you don't think you can stay dedicated to plot, then this probably isn't the thing for you.
My Kink List.

Character A is an incubus. Born and raised as part of the army of Hell, he was sent to the surface to try to pledge souls to Hell. He's ambitious, wanting to raise his ranking, and has implemented a plan: he impregnates women whilst undergoing his feeding, and several months after the half-demon offspring is born, he takes them down to Hell to be raised and trained. He's viewed favorably in Hell, as his plan is bringing in both souls and soldiers, and he's more or less allowed to operate without check.

Character B is a mortal. Either a human, a hunter, or a witch; any of those would add conflict of various types. She is either infertile or has a very, extremely hard time getting pregnant for some reason (and likely doesn't know of this, at this point in her life), and is aware of the evils in the world (aka demons and whatnot).

Character A is hunting, trying to find his newest victim. He generally frequents clubs for this, since they're full of people looking for a little fun and no commitment. There he encounters Character B, and there's instantly some interest between them. She knows what he is, and probably what he wants, but she can't really help herself and he is, of course, thinking she's easy prey. This starts their relationship, meeting frequently to give into their desires. Character A is enjoying his catch, as for whatever reason she feeds him better than most mortals, and he has a feeling whatever offspring comes of this will be incredibly powerful. And she's, well, enjoying the sex.

After several months, though, something changes. Character A has begun to realize that she either won't or is incredibly hard to get pregnant, as usually within a few weeks the women he consorts with are pregnant. Yet not only does he keep going back, but he begins to spend less and less time hunting for other women for his plans. Character B has long since realized he doesn't actually have a real home and is just living in hotels and has finally offered him her spare room (not that she thinks he'll be staying in there) and he accepts. Sometime their relationship began shifting to the romantic, and while both of them realized it, it remained unspoken between them.

His associates in Hell have begun to be puzzled by the lack of reports of progress, and have sent agents to investigate. They find Character A essentially playing house with a mortal, and are not pleased with the development, seeing as one of their most promising agents on the surface has apparently been compromised. They decided to take out Character B, thinking that the best way to get their agent back, but the first attempt failed due to Character A protecting her. Meanwhile, hunters on the surface, who have been investigating the disappearing infants and have finally tracked it to him, are starting to go after him, seeing him as a threat that needs to be eliminated despite his lack of recent activity.

Hunted on both sides, they go into hiding after Character A insists, where they're finally forced to confront their feelings and figure out a way to get out of this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom