Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misadventures in Demon Summoning (Xeno and Xana)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
Lynneth was fucked. Not literally, unfortunately. This wasn’t the kind of situation that a little head could make go away. No this was the kind of situation that could only be solved by removing her head from her body.

The inquisition had been on her trail for nearly a month. And they were damn good at what they did. It was probably due to all the sex they weren’t having. Still, they were bearing down upon her doorstep, and it wouldn’t take long until she was in their custody and her neck was on the headmen’s block.

Once, the sorcerer’s guild would have helped her. Back when she was fucking the guild leader. Instead he had been the one to betray her to the inquisitors, told them exactly where they could find her. Why, because she took a demonology book from his library after a clumsily night of him fumbling at her body before blowing a premature load? Pettiness couldn’t be accounted for.

Still, she was alone, against the full force of the Inquisitors, who, even now, were dispelling the magical sigils that protected her abode. She didn’t have enough magical reserves to repel them all, and she sure as hell wasn’t going to roll over and get caught like a little bitch. The inquisition wanted to put her on trial for witchcraft? She would show them witchcraft!

Pulling the demonology book from her shelf, she opened it to the first page. Archon. A powerful demon, but one that was well within her abilities to control. Perfect, just the kind of ally she needed now, in her desperation. Hastily, she drew the summoning circle, distracted by the sounds of errant spells going off just outside, as the inquisition broke through another layer of magical wards.

“I name you, Archon! By my blood, I summon you from the realms of dread and despair, to act as my sword and shield! Be bound to my soul, until the sea grows dry and the stars fall from the sky.”

The room shook as the young summoner spoke the words, opening a portal from this realm to the realms of hell. She stood her ground as the being she called materialized before her, even as the force of bringing him into this world tore at the very foundations of her cottage. The slender caster stood tall, as the magical energies whirled about her, whipping her cloak about her, to reveal the feminine curves of her figure.

It wasn't often that Archon was summoned from the depths of the otherworld dimension where he existed. Few mortal sorcerers were ambitious enough to harness his power and attempt to control him. That, and summoning demons wasn't exactly a popular pastime in the mortal world. Too dangerous, too forbidden.

But occasionally one powerful or foolish or desperate mage would call upon him to give them a boost of power. But of course, these things came with a price. Archon was awoken from the dark slumber this day (though time wasn't something that truly existed here) but the pulling sensation of a summoning. Smirking with greedy excitement at the prospects of being in the mortal world once more, he released a burst of unholy power, ripping apart the fabric of time and reality. His world spun in a flash of purples, reds, and oranges until, with an awful sound like someone shredding cloth, the mortal world formed around him, some of that magical, demonic power surging through the rift and causing the ground and all structures to shake for a mile around.

He stood, arms clasped behind his back, long black hair billowing in the otherworldly wind from the void behind him, green eyes inhumanly bright as his gaze settled on the pretty sorceress before him. A woman.... how fun. he mused, a smirk on his lips. He raised his left palm and the portal behind him snapped shut and the world stilled, the power that shook and warped the world now gone. His pale, lithe, muscular torso almost glowed in the light, black leather the only cloth on his body. Curled horns topped his head, a reminder that he was something beyond nature. A coiled whip hung at his waist.

"Mortal woman." He said, his voice even, amused, and tempting, "Why do you bring me to this realm? What is it I can provide you? Name your boon, and I shall name the price." Archon mused, his lips parting in almost an expression of delight, his canines distinctly more pointed than a human's should be. "But do it quickly... I sense your abode does not have long to stand." He added with a soft chuckle.

Her demon was possibly a bit much for her to handle. Which was good, in the moment, as the priests and paladin battered down her door. Lynneth tried not to shiver as the fiend unleash his howl of existence into the world, the wordless sound speaking volumes of his vast imprisonment. She might not have been an experienced summoner, but she wasn’t as foolish as her pretty countenance might have otherwise suggested. The first rule to demon binding was to exert your will on the demon, and compel them into obedience. Usually this was accomplished through pure power, on the part of the caster. Wizards experienced in the manner of bending the elements to their bidding.

Of course, the other means of binding demons drew from the force of the summoner’s personality. The strength of their persona, and the magnitude it carried, as they carried themselves through the world. It was the factual manifestation of belief and opinion, that believing in one’s charisma paradoxically added to one’s charisma.

So, despite the immense power that took physical form before her, Lynneth did not yield. She could not yield, if she hoped to be anything more than a toy for the being she brought into this plane of existence. Her eyes bore into his, not flinching in the slightest at the predatory grin spreading over his lips. The summoning was rushed, yes, and she was desperate. But not so desperate that she would merely roll over for the fiend.

"Mortal woman."

“Mistress,” she corrected, standing her ground, unwavering eyes meeting his gaze. Now that he was fully formed, she couldn’t deny the allure of his nearly human form. Still, neither lust nor fear could force her to back down now. “I brought you here. I’m your tether to this world. You will address me properly.”

“Why do you bring me to this realm? What is it I can provide you? Name your boon, and I shall name the price."

She didn’t need to say much, as the last layer of her arcane wards fell to the inquisitor’s advance. No proper time to negotiate the contract. “If you don’t want to be sent back into the abyss, you will stand at my defense against the inquisition. My life is the anchor that bring to the mortal realm, and the pleasure it has to offer one such as yourself. Protecting me is both your duty, and your reward.”

Pressing herself against him, handing running along his bare chest, she released a great deal of his bond, granting him access to much of his power. This was a dangerous gambit, and it would not be difficult for him to overpower her, but any worries about what the demon might do to her only mattered if she survived this invasion. So survive she must. “Name your price, I will pay it.” He was only given a moment to speak, before the wooden door splintered and shattered, hinges flying off the wall the forces of the inquisition poured in the opening.

“I do believe my charges were consorting with demons? I may as well commit the crimes you intend to kill me over,” Lynneth declared, stepping behind her bound fiend.

Archon raised an eyebrow slowly as she corrected him. "Mistress, hm?" He mused, but didn't exactly have the time to debate the pedantics of addressing her. She pressed herself against him quickly, a pale hand on his chest, resting against the muscle under his own white skin. He felt the binding around him, the tethers that secured his power, loosen almost to the point where they vanished, and he grinned, rolling his shoulders slightly and shifting where he stood, obviously pleased by the sensation, and reminded of how being so powerful in this world was so enjoyable. "My price is a regular tribute of your lifeblood, and a soul pact."

A soul pact was a well known deal between mortal and demon. It meant that as long as the mortal lived, the demon would be bound to them, and that demon would not - could not - be dispelled or banished except through long, tortuous process. It also meant that the mortal had to yield some control of their life to their demonic half, for the demon could possess the soul of the human and enslave it, adding to the power of the unworldly being. Of course, that meant the human would die, so such an occurrence wouldn't be likely, so the mortal might get away with ignoring the demon's instructions for a while. And it was possible to resist a soul possession with enough power. It all came down to a contest of wills.

Even as he stated his price, the door burst open, crashing against the stones, and the gold-clad paladins flanking white-robed inquisitors stormed into the room. The tall demon grinned. "Don't bother praying to your god, mortals. Unless you have an angel with you, you are far out of your league." He said with a devious smirk. Even as the forces of light charged him, time seemed to slow, as if the men were moving through a thick gel. The demonic figure was not slowed, however, and he seemed to shiver violently, throwing out an arm to either side. A thin, transparent copy of himself formed form either hand, then quickly solidified, mimicking his malicious amusement. As one, they all drew the black leather whips from their belts. The room filled with a cracking sound as those strands of shadow burst aflame, melting straight through the armor of the soldiers and casting them to the ground. The golden squadron was now lying on the ground, scorched and bloody, clearly defeated, if not dead.

Then in a quick motion, the duplicate Archons vanished, and he seized the inquisitor by the neck, lifting him easily to eye level. "Your soul is mine." He said softly, and the man's body glowed red, sparks running from his hands and feet, up his body and to his neck, draining into the demon. Thousands of sparks of power drained, taking flesh and body with them, until the demon was simply holding a skeleton. He dropped the brittle frame without a second thought and turned to his summoner.

"Now. I believe you are mine."

Lynneth had expected that she may need to assist her demon in vanquishing her foes. She was already planning out the spells she would cast. Instead, the demon surprised her, creating duplicates of himself, and slaughtering the inquisition where they stood. It was impressive and terrifying. He served her, so it was a small comfort to know she was protected by a being that could devastate her foes. But how could she control such a being? How could she prevent his lust for power and blood from completely consuming her?

“By my blood, you are bound to me. By my soul, I am bound to you,” Lynneth confirmed, as the demon turned his attention back on her. His body was warm, hot even, radiating heat from his almost nude form. Exerting from the fight, and splitting himself into multiples, no doubt. There was blood splashed and splattered across his body, a testament to his prowess painted upon his skin.

Lynneth stepped closer to him, holding out her wrist. “An offering, of my blood. Better that it powers my protector than spilled wastefully on the floor,” She said, watching his eyes. She took a moment to survey the damage that had been done to her dwelling. Structurally, it wasn’t too bad, well within her abilities to repair, even with her remaining spell reserves. The wards would take upto a week to reapply, but she doubted the inquisition would be back so soon. No, at this point it was her move, to strike back at the heart of them, make them rue the day they declared her a witch. But Lynneth wasn’t one to rush into things if she could help it. She would have her due, in time. For now it was her demons’ turn to have his.

“Is there anything you require while in the mortal realm?

Even as she looked to him, taking in the sight of her enemies' blood splatted across his paper-white skin, it sizzled quietly and was absorbed by his body. "Indeed." He said quietly. "An interesting conundrum, these bindings. Which of us actually controls the other?" He mused quietly, the corners of his lips still upturned in that devious smirking. She offered her wrist, and he nodded, approving. Catching her arm in a firm grip, he brought her wrist to his lips, placing a kiss there. Then, like a snake, he bit into her, his canines punching through her skin like it was merely paper. Any pain there would be dulled by a pleasant heat, almost a venom or a drug. He drew blood from her, his eyes glowing more intensely as he drank. Then, when he had his fill, he released her arm, the wounds from his bite sealing, though it left two angry reminders of her offering.

"That is what I require while in this realm. I must feed on the lifeblood of mortals in order to remain in power. If I do not, my ability to reach into the dimension from which I come and use the power I have there becomes limited. And that is all I require.But there is a great more that I desire." He said, his tongue licking blood from his teeth. "I do wish to absorb additional souls while I walk this plane of existence, as it adds to my power and increases my abilities. And I, like any mortal man, have carnal desires, though mine tend to outdo them in both intensity and frequency." He grinned at her, his meaning clear. "I must say, it has been a long time since I had a sorceress bound to me... It offers... interesting opportunities." He smirked, obviously musing over how to manipulate his control over her.

He paused in that line of thinking, now considering the room and building around him. "Do you intend to stay here? What with my power, you could have any dwelling you preferred. And not simply any dwelling... You could rule, control, conquer..." He proposed, his voice silken and seductive. He was a demon, which meant temptation, power, and corruption. Causing chaos, pain, and havoc. Unfortunately, the binding limited the power he could exert on her. It would take time to twist her into his clutches.

Lynneth gasped as his fangs pierced the delicate flesh. She expected pain, not… warmth, and an almost intoxicating flood of pleasure. It was an effort not to shudder as he feed upon her life, not to melt in his arms. But if she showed the slightest hint of weakness she become nothing but his plaything. Even if the idea didn’t seem so bad in the moment, Lynneth was too strong willed to be happy in such an arrangement in the long run. Still, he finished feeding on her, and a strong indrawn hiss of breath was the all that left her lips.

He went on to list off his desires, for souls to grant him greater power, and an outlet for his lust. Souls, well, the souls of enemies were plentiful, and a cheap to her. She had no need of them, certainly and it was to her benefit that her protector might grew in power and strength. Still, she couldn’t allow him free range to absorb souls. She wasn’t looking to make more enemies than she could handle, nor did she want her demon to grow more powerful than she could control. As for his lust?

“Men are not the only ones who experience such desires,” she retorted. Mental images of her bound demon serving her pleasure filled her mind, and it drew a thoughtful smile over her lips. In time, he would learn to serve, but for now she would not make more demands of him that would cost more than she could pay. Fucking him on his terms wouldn’t be so bad, in any respect. She had traded her body to far worse, for far less.

And he offered her more. Power, wealth, anything her heart could desire. She had ambitions yes, ambitions she was content to achieve gradually, at a steady pace. She hadn’t intended to summon him for those aims. In the moment she had only summoned him so that she might live to see another day. Now? Now everything was different, and her ambitions would no longer have to wait for more opportune times. Now anything was within her reach, so long as the demon was hers.

“There are a great many things I desire,” She confessed, earlier fantasy still fresh in her mind, “But these things are not things we can rush. I have little doubt the inquisition will send an even greater force this time, now that I have justified the charges against me. In the meantime we need more allies. Well, minions might be a better term for it. And there is a man who is owed vengeance for turning on me. We should visit him, soon. Take down the leader of the Sorceror’s guild, and claim its membership for my own. If anyone objects? Well, their souls will be yours for the taking.”

Archon smirked slowly at her gasp of breath, noting the undeniable pleasure in her eyes as he drank from her blood. He was thoroughly pleased by the reaction. The intoxicating sensation of being fed from was a key part of his sway over those that brought him into this world. Even those that did not lust after him found it difficult to resist the idea of the drug in his bite.

He openly laughed as she said that it was not just men who had those desires. "Ah, not only did I get summoned by a woman, but also a woman who isn't afraid of what she wants..." He said, smirking and looking her over. "I can't imagine how this could end badly." He said quietly, imagining this pale beauty kneeling in front of him, subservient, ready to offer herself to his use...

She mentioned the next stage in her plan, and he nodded slowly. "Very well. Minions you shall have." he said, his eyes glowing with the excitement of the struggle and sin ahead of them. "Shall we merely scare them into submission, or shall I bind them to me forcefully, and make it impossible for any of the to betray us?" He asked, not only because that kind of power was out of his reach with her bindings in place (some summoners don't like the idea of a demon being able to enslave groups of people and possibly turn on them), but also because she seemed to have some kind of plan for this next step in their journey. "Lead on, if you are ready now."

“No, I think if we utterly annihilate their leader, they will fall in line. And like I mentioned, those they do not? You will absorb their souls, and soon all will bow before us.” Lynneth explained, eying him warily. He was not merely strong, but clever, trying to bait her into releasing more of his own power to him, under the guise of serving her.

She led her demon towards the guildhall in the city of Sithicus. This late at night there were few others around to see them, much less pay them any mind. This was good in the moment. No need to reveal her power, or her powerful ally so early on. Soon enough word of the massacre at her home would reach the church, and she hoped to have a following before then. So there was no one to greet them as they entered the guildhall, no one to stop them as she lead the way to the guild leader’s chambers.

Damien Ovirel, a slender, young sorcerer whose silver tongue hadn’t quite lived up to expectations. It was from him that she learned that charisma could replace talent or knowledge in getting people to follow you. Of course, he forgot that when you only have charm at your command, you have to be careful of the enemies you make. It would be a painful final lesson for him, one he would take into the next world. Only time would tell if it would serve he any better there.

When they arrived in the main audience hall, Damien was speaking to the members of the guild. Perfect, a grand audience to his demise. Before he could respond, she created a barrier to surround him, her demon and herself. It was just large enough to contain the three of them, but no magic could enter or escape. Damien’s blue eyes were wide with terror as he turned to look upon them.

“Lynneth! I–“ he started, before he was cut off.

“Weren’t expecting to see me again, alive? Surprised I survived the inquisition that you sent to bang down my door?”

“I was rash. Made a mistake. Surely we can find it in our heart to forgive one another, especially given our history?” He was desperate, and it showed. Not just to her and the demon, but to everyone present.

“I don’t do forgiveness.” She looked to her demon, smirking seductively, “Tear him apart.”

Internally, Archon scowled. Damn this woman. he thought, irritated by her refusal to release more of his power to him and her ability to do so. But externally, he nodded and smirked mischievously, in the same manner as he had before, ready to do her bidding if it brought him power, others death, and the whole world closer to chaos. He followed her through the city, just behind her and to the right, as if playing the part of a loyal right hand to her leadership. They both knew he had no such loyalty, and that the service he provided was only in exchange for his ultimate price. But as long as that final price was paid, he would be more than happy to provide a little destruction and chaos.

They entered the Sorcerer's Guild, with it's high, vaulted ceilings, runes inscribed on the walls, tomes of ancient knowledge lining the shelves of every room. His female mortal companion lead onward, into the chambers that he assumed belonged to the master of the guild, and quickly ensnared him in a magical ward, trapping him with herself and her demonic compatriot.

As Lynneth smirked at him, the look on her face seductive and empowered, she gave that order. Archon smirked in his own evil manner. "As you wish." He quipped, and thrust out his right hand toward the slender man. Purple tendrils of power shot from each finger, wrapping around his legs, arms, and neck, cutting into the flesh and tearing at his very being. The screams of the young mage filled the hall, continuing for a solid minute before Archon raised his other hand and a flash of purple light drained his victim's soul from his body. What little remained of Damien fell to the stone floor with a hollow thud that echoed in the terrified silence that ensued.

Archon shifted slightly, muscled torso rippling slightly, his attractive body, glowing for a brief moment as his power swelled, absorbing the new soul, and, with it, the additional strength of his will. A aura of burnt red, orange, and purple flashed around him for a moment, and a wave of influence crashed over the room. Fear, submission, desire, greed, all were directed at the minds of those nearby, though he shielded Lynneth from all but the lust and desire. The rest would cower under the crushing weight of his power and easily submit to her, unless there was someone of particularly strong will. The demon eyed some of the prettier young sorceresses in the back, daring any of them to attempt to resist Lynneth's takeover. Oh, how he longed to break one of them...

Or her.

Lynneth shuddered, visibly this time, not hiding her appreciation of her demon’s display of power. Her demon. Damien was nothing once he finished with him, and no one in the guildhall could hope to stand toe to toe with the being. Or her, as he represented outgrowth of her prowess in being able to call and command him. Some might know that this summoning came at a great cost to her, but the fact that she had indeed paid it was to be respected nonetheless.

“Damien Ovirel is no more. Any that wish to follow him are free to come up, and offer their soul to my demon’s consumption. All others can kneel before me, Lynneth Laharl, as the new leader of the Sorcerer’s guild. I will assume that all of you who would like to retain your souls will accept my leadership. “ Lynneth called out.

There was naught but quiet murmuring amongst the gathered, eyes still wide in the terror of what they witnessed. Lynneth moved before the demon, running soft fingers over his bare chest, unable to deny the desire coursing through her veins.

“We shall reshape this world in our image. Soon, all our enemies will know our might, and will cower before us. You all may have a piece of the power, and wealth that will be set before us. But you must serve. All men must serve.” She shuddered as she spoke the words, lust coiling and tightening in her core. Her hands moved on their own, tracing the firm musculature of her demon. “Devotion…will be…rewarded…” Words were harder to speak, thoughts harder to think, concentration breaking down at the feel of her demon’s skin, slick with his sweat form his exerts. “Rewarded, beyond your wildest imagination.”

She couldn’t stop herself any longer. Both hands rested on his shoulders, as she looked up at him. Was he doing this to her? Making her feel this nigh consuming desire. Hells, she had to have him, now, before the entire room. Hands slid down his chest and abs, thumbs resting on the hips bones that jutted out form the top of his pants. They seemed to point down, towards a goal, her goal, his hard cock throbbing beneath his leather pants. Eager fingers reached within, curling around his member, Lynneth gasping as she found it, felt it pulse against her hand. She didn’t waste another second, dropping to her knees, freeing his meat from the pants he wore.

She licked her lips as she took in the sight, glorious and terrifying all at once. Moist lips traced the veins of his length, his scent filling her mind and clear out any last protestations she might have had. Her pink tingue darted out from her lips, tracing the ridge of his bulbous head, ringing his with her saliva before submerging the tip in the wet heat of her mouth.

Archon could not help a small smirk of pride as she ran her fingers over his body, knowing that his power and his body were irresistable to her. As she faltered on her words and her hands wandered, he pressed himself slightly against her touch, body how and slick with sweat. Her touch was pleasant and more than welcome, and it had an obvious effect on him as his arousal grew between his legs, a large, thick member pressing to the tightness of his pants. He groaned softly as she slid her hands inside his pants, curling fingers around his cock and grasping it, a gasp slipping from her lips, desire clear.

She dropped to her knees and he rested a hand on her head, her fingers pulling down his pants and revealing the massive rod she was seeking. He could feel her lust for it, and his head tilted back slightly with a soft sigh as she explored his shaft with her lips, then her tongue teasing around the sensitive head. Then she took him into her mouth, fitting him as best she could, and he groaned in clear pleasure as the gathered crowd looked on, obviously unsure of how to react. Archon smirked slightly down at the sorceress kneeling with his cock in her mouth. "And your devotion will be rewarded as well." He whispered softly, so only she could hear, his hands caressing her head as she took his cock for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom