Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel Cinematic Universe | Civil War | Detailed Story & Smut |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
Let's get to it.

RULES

1. RP through email or PM only. I will discuss details or I will add you on AIM, but I won't play in that medium at all -- still, I don't mind chatting via IM.

2. You must be descriptive and literate, as well as creative and fair. I don't play with one liners -- I myself tend to post three paragraphs at a time. If that's too much for you, then there's no sense in playing with me. A sample of my writing can be found here.

3. If you're interested, please PM me detailing what you'd like to do. I promise to reply as long as you make a clear effort at wanting to do something. No "hey, would you like to play?", I ignore almost all of those, but if you let me know what you're thinking I can promise an immediate reply.

4. Include your favorite color in the title of your PM when you message me so I know that you have read and understand the rules.

5. Have fun! If you're ever not having fun, or want to change something about the RP, just let me know and we will work something out together so that we are both enjoying it.

Now...

What I Want

I'm looking for people to do Marvel RPs with, taking place in the cinematic universe. This goes for all TV shows and movies, though we can incorporate characters that haven't been added to the MCU yet, if we talk about it first. I want detailed, literate partners who'd like to capture the feel of the world / movies, but with smut and romance thrown on top of things, of course.

That's about it.

I'll give a list of characters I'd like to / am willing to play, as well as a list of female characters I'd be interested in doing something with. BOLD means I am craving to play as this character, and for females it means I am craving to play against them.

Also, please note, we aren't limited or restricted to any characters for an RP, if you're creative and fun enough, we could even do a huge story involving everybody.

Playing As...

Captain America
Tony Stark
Vision
Hawkeye
Ant-Man
Spider-Man (please, please, please!)
Falcon
Black Panther
The Punisher
Daredevil
Bucky
Quicksilver
Thor
Loki
Star Lord
Kilgrave
Luke Cage
Karen Page

And probably more. Just ask if there's someone you don't see on this list.

Playing Against...

Aunt May (hhhhhng, please)
Mary Jane
Black Cat
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch
Jessica Jones
Claire Temple
Gamora
Elektra

And a lot more, I'm sure, I just can't think of any off the top of my head...

If interested, PLEASE PM me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom