Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first request. [teacherxstudent]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man

Banned
Banished
Thank you all for taking the time to read my request thread. I've browsed some requests here for a few weeks and finally felt like making an account of my own. I was referred here by a friend so I am hoping I have some luck in finding people to write with! And I would also hope that I am able to become friends with the people I write with. I have been role playing for twelve years now and have made many good friends doing so! I'm always down to make new friends. I'll take some time now to give a brief introduction of myself. My name is Zach. I am 24. That's all I feel comfortable writing here on a public forum but I am sure that if I am able to strike up an awesome role play with you that we'll get to know each other more! If you would feel comfortable in doing so I wouldn't mind knowing your name and age too!

I want to start things off by listing my interests. At the moment I am only interested in writing something in a modern setting. I don't know much of history if I am being honest and I feel that I wouldn't have much to bring to the table if I were to attempt a historical role play of any era or decade.

DISLIKES: incest, rape, large age gaps, beastiality.
LIKES: romance, willing partners, high school aged characters, interracial.

I try to be as flexible as a writer as possible. I just simply love to write. It's why I role play. That's why I am open to role playing with anybody - male or female. It does not matter to me. And although I normally prefer M/F pairings for my stories I am not opposed at all to a M/M or a F/F story too. I feel I am a strong enough writer to do any of these really.

I would love to find another literate writer. I have not written any novels myself nor do I claim to be the next amazing novelist. But I do have sense and a grasp of the english language. I need you to also.

IMPORTANT: I only write in the third person/past tense format. I expect this from you as well. Must be written as paragraphs too.

Alright. Lastly, you need to know how to contact me! Right now I am only writing over YIM and AIM. You'll have to message me for my screen name on those.

That's all that I'm gonna write for now. I hope to hear from somebody soon!

RE: My first request.

Found some great partners. But I'm always looking for more.

RE: My first request. [modern romance]

I'm gonna be home all day so I'm looking to write!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom