Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✪Big, Burling Bottoms~ Search for m/m Little Top/Big Bottom! (craving DRAGONxKNIGHT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
hi there everybody! I'm looking for something fun and dirty with just a lil' bit of plot, and I'm hoping to find some fun partners!

as far as the main shebang I'm looking for, big dudes getting demolished by somebody with a waist the size of their thigh is my jam. honestly, that role reversal is such a fun dynamic, whether it's a femboy, a regular guy who just happens to be more on the petite side, monster boys, or even an animal, there's just something really appealing about the idea a six foot somethin' dude begging to get wrecked!

kinks
daddy kink, body worship, begging, dirty talk, degradation, age difference, size difference, multiple orgasms, heat/estrus, moderate cum inflation, crossdressing, underwear/pants bulges, teasing, tons of cum, huge cocks, monsters, and lots more~ none are by any means a requirement, and it's also not nearly a definitive list :>

limits
noncon and dubcon- the rest of my limits are pretty standard, just ask about anything too extreme before tossing it in~

about me
now, just the basics about me! my name's Ace, and I'm a twenty something dude who's been roleplaying off and on for about a decade now. I'll generally write a couple paragraphs a post- more for openings and lines I'm really enjoying, and sometimes less for more rapid fire type situations. as far as time zone's go, I'm on the west coast of the US, so I run on PST~

I'd love somebody who's open to playing either a little top or a big bottom, the flexibility and being able to change roles from one roleplay to another is the best! I can top or bottom depending on which characters in any given line my partner and I are more interested in playing, and I'd rather go by that than hard rules of 'I only play tops' or 'I only play bottoms.' As far as characters go as well, I do tend to like using a playby and would love a partner who does to- 2D characters only though, using real life people for that kinda squicks me out; just a personal preference!

I think a little set-up and plot is fun, personally! I'd say I like, roughly, a 20/80 mixture of plot/smut, but that's very rough and has high potential for fluctuation either way! I love both slice-of-life plots as well as fantastical stuff- a current craving I've got is to play a massive dragon that has any eensy teensy human form, and I'd love to pair him up with big ol' knight! I have ideas for this, but I'd love to hear other input too! I love coming up with fun little situations and plots though, we can figure out something out I'm sure!

I hope I've managed to stir some interest, I'd love to hear from you! As mentioned in the title, I only roleplay via Skype, and you can contact me under the username sybblog on there!​

RE: ✪Big, Burling Bara Bottoms~ Search for m/m Little Dom/Big Sub!

bump~

bump~

bump~

bump~

I tried to message you on skype but it wouldn't let me, fyi.

bump~

still looking for this idea? I got some perfect photos.
are you still on skype

MoonWarlock said:
still looking for this idea? I got some perfect photos.
are you still on skype
Potentially! Feel free to message me and we can talk some stuff over~
I'm still on Skype, yep!

I had added you to skype. Send me a PM when you can.

RE: ✪Big, Burling Bottoms~ Search for m/m Little Dom/Big Sub! {craving dragon/knight!}

Bump!

RE: ✪Big, Burling Bottoms~ Search for m/m Little Dom/Big Sub! {craving dragon/knight!}

bump~

RE: ✪Big, Burling Bottoms~ Search for m/m Little Top/Big Bottom!

Have a free bump. This idea is so great Imight actually make an rp skype account!

RE: ✪Big, Burling Bottoms~ Search for m/m Little Top/Big Bottom!

Yiffseeker said:
Have a free bump. This idea is so great Imight actually make an rp skype account!
Thanks! Hope to hear from you if you do~ :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom