Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Single Again and Mingling Again: Roleplay ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantherschic83

Meteorite
I’m newly single again and I kind of want to explore my situation through roleplaying since it’s a little safer than chasing strangers or friends right now. That and I want to be single for a while since I haven’t since I was about 17, so this seems like a chance to have the best of both worlds. I’m coming back to it, so be forgiving of me if I seem a little rusty for a while. But anyway, I had some ideas, and I’m happy to hear yours. I’ll also add on as I get ideas, so keep an eye out. Just come say hi to me here or on Yahoo Messenger at the same name (pantherschic83). Thanks for reading now, and I look forward to your answers!

1. I’ll make the first one simple. I’m putting a toe back into the dating pool, and we meet. Is it for some casual hookups, a relationship, something else entirely? Are you a sweet guy I want to date, a tougher guy I just want to hop on top of, or an evil guy of sorts looking for a quick “score”? Let’s talk about it.

2. One thing I noticed over time is that being married meant my/our friends were all married or in committed relationships. Now I’m single again, my ex moved out of state, and I have to navigate that situation. You can be the husband in one of our old couple friends; perhaps you had a thing for me, perhaps I liked you all along, or perhaps we just have a situation growing between us on its own now. I’d like it if you either were ready to go quickly or it was a little of a struggle and moved slowly to us going further than being "just friends.” Let me know what you’re thinking and let’s go for it.

3. I have to make this new single life work for me. I ended our marriage, we had to sell the house because neither of us was going to afford it on our own, I have more expenses and no help anymore… frightening! I have to make ends meet, and this one is exploring a second evening or weekend job I get: hanging out with staff and customers at a bar, working with a bunch of younger guys in a retail setting, perhaps even something a bit shadier or seedier if we wanted to explore that. What sounds good to you? Let me know.

4. We’re old friends, maybe even exes, and we’ve been out of touch for years. A chance meeting somewhere changes that – I’m eating lunch quickly when you see me as you pass by, we almost bump into each other in a store, or we’re back in town for a game or event at our old school. I’d be open to a text message out of the blue to reintroduce ourselves, too. Either way, we have to catch up and now we have a second chance of sorts. What do we do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom