Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silk Cuffs and Leather Straps

SilkCuffs

Meteorite
Tonight has been quite fun. I'm not certain how many of the people I have noted will read this, but I must step away from the fun for awhile and be on my way. I do plan on being back in a few hours long enough to reply to those I haven't been able to as of yet, and shall return for far longer either late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Stay sweet darlings.

Well this was quite a surprise. My unread notes seem to have quadrupled in number. I will reply to what I can, including inquiries, though I ask for some patience for role plays until I'm able to give them the focus they deserve. Thank you very much my darlings.

I do apologize my darlings, but I really must be off. For those I haven't yet had the opportunity to reply to, please know that I have every intention to before day break tomorrow. I thank you again for all your patience, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Please accept my apologies for being so scarce when I had promised to be so active. A combination of exhaustion and work caught up with me. I am trying to reply to notes as I'm able. I worry though that I'm going to be forced to ask some stories to be placed on hold for the time- not for the lack of want, but for the desire to be able to give each story the full attention and focus it deserves. I do hope to be able to reach each and every one of those who have noted me with a reply of some way, shape or form before the weekend's end.

Once more, I humbly thank you for all of your patience my darlings.

Back
Top Bottom