Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long-Term/Story-based play in an old East-Asian setting! (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruki-sama

Lover of Cuddles
Just as the title says.

Character profile and setting:
Haruki Ryouichi - Emperor of a small East-Aisan'esque kingdom.

Fetish/Kink set:
I put my most favorite kinks with each character, but for other kinks I enjoy throwing in, there is the link to the kink/fetish list below in my sig, or just click on this line of text to see them.

But in honesty, I want a STORY-centric gig here, with lots of snuggles on top. If any sex happens, I hope to keep it a bit more on the vanilla side. There are a few character archetypes I am hoping a willing female could take on.

RE: Haru's Long-Term/Story-based Desires ((M seeking F / LONG-TERM))

I'll vouch for Haruki, in that since I first met him he is a very nice kind patient understanding great rper =)

I try my best. I am trying to figure out what 'clicks' with the masses. I've had a few 'mis-starts' since, sadly. I guess people get busy or lose interest.

Need to find someone new interested in my Emperor. I've got no RPs going on with the poor guy. He needs some love.

Bumping to the top, for I added another character file to the list. I'd sure love to find someone whom could give him some love and attention.

RE: Seeking Long-Term/Story-based play! (M seeking F)

Scaling back to just focus on my Emperor character and his world. The others aren't interesting enough I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom