Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long-Term/Story-based play in an old East-Asian setting! (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruki-sama

Lover of Cuddles
Just as the title says.

Character profile and setting:
Haruki Ryouichi - Emperor of a small East-Aisan'esque kingdom.

Fetish/Kink set:
I put my most favorite kinks with each character, but for other kinks I enjoy throwing in, there is the link to the kink/fetish list below in my sig, or just click on this line of text to see them.

But in honesty, I want a STORY-centric gig here, with lots of snuggles on top. If any sex happens, I hope to keep it a bit more on the vanilla side. There are a few character archetypes I am hoping a willing female could take on.

RE: Seeking Some Old-Orient Period /East-Asian Thing. ((M seeking F / LONG-TERM))

Added a couple more simple plot ideas. As I said, I am just not that great with these things.

RE: Seeking Some Old-Orient Period /East-Asian Thing. ((M seeking F / LONG-TERM))

Hmmm, so I had one person inquire and say they were interested, but I don't know. I've had no reply back. :(

Is anyone else interested?

Anyone wanting this, or I shall let it relax for a while.

I do have other characters, but this is one I'm really hoping to build on.

Haruki-sama said:
I do also have a one-shot / short-term thread! Click Here To See It if nothing here interests you. (Link coming soon)

===========

So I wrote up in my little journal down there in my sig, I'm trying to get my foot in the door after a 9 month hiatus from here, mostly out of frustration of all sorts.....story, sexually, lack of interest in characters or ideas. It just all built up to me pitching up a white flag and bowing out.

But enough of about the trouble that lead me to quit for months on end. I want to try my namesake character. I don't know if it'll get any traction, but I need to start off with something I'll enjoy but will also hopefully gain interest.

This is the character in question.

I put my most favorite kinks to this character, but for others, there is the link to the kink/fetish list on my profile.

But in honesty, I want a STORY-centric gig here, with lots of snuggles on top. If any sex happens, I hope to keep it a bit more on the vanilla side. There are a few character archetypes I am hoping a willing female could take on.

Countering Characters Sought:
--------
- Geisha (or equivalent)
- Some girl (a concubine?) from the royal harem he never visits
- A servant girl (taboo for this story)
- A common girl (peasant or middle class)
- Empress from neighboring country (Would cause political drama / tension between lands, for I see that land with a possible tyrant of a ruler vying to snatch up Haruki's own, threatening war.)
- A cute / dashing young man as leader of his samurai

Some Story Ideas:
--------
These are going to probably be unimaginative, but here goes:

- A basic story of romance during a time where the countries surrounding that of Ryouichi Haruki are on the verge of war. Perhaps with a geisha, concubine, or an Empress from another kingdom.
- The Emperor has to keep a taboo relationship under wraps. It could be one between him and a servant girl, or with a young dashing general of his samurai.
- In hopes of making alliances with nations far away from his own, the Emperor decides to travel across the sea to some more Western-realm.

do you want to keep a sexual or kink=taboo relationship with a common girl secret? i can help you write it; she is a servant and is fully obedient but the conflict is in your mind...

ettchiy said:
do you want to keep a sexual or kink=taboo relationship with a common girl secret? i can help you write it; she is a servant and is fully obedient but the conflict is in your mind...

Mmmm, love it. Please tell me a bit more about this 'common girl' my Emperor would have fallen for. She could be one he saw while out on the town.

Haruki-sama said:
ettchiy said:

Mmmm, love it. Please tell me a bit more about this 'common girl' my Emperor would have fallen for. She could be one he saw while out on the town.

poor girl raised in markets heard a lot of talk about far away lands and possible alliances. she is proud, not stupid, but has strong desire to be servant to a higher level of power than her current street stall master. still, she is obedient and willing to submit to a more firm power.

Hehe, sounds good. Please PM me so we can go over it in more detail. That or I'll toss you a PM in the next day or so.

common girl...............no leverage.............curious lust............kinky feeling........reply for more detailed response!

Pondering expanding this request to include another character or two for long-term play. Not sure yet....I'm still hoping someone will give my Emperor here some attention and love.

Been having connection issues for a while now. Pushing this to the top to see if any fresh new blood out there is at all interested.

Haruki-sama said:
Anyone interested?

I like the idea of a servant girl! Please send me a PM.

Just seeing what I can get yet with this, before I include other characters / ideas.

So I've got my connection fixed now and I'm ready for something long-term. Anyone out there want this character/story?

RE: Haru's Long-Term/Story-based Desires ((M seeking F / LONG-TERM))

Bumping since I tweaked some things and added another of my old OCs I'm still trying to find people wanting to write with me about.

RE: Haru's Long-Term/Story-based Desires ((M seeking F / LONG-TERM))

Hoping someone out there is interested. I've had a few takers, or so I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom