Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wanting a male character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panakananana

Super-Earth
Inside of a mountain, at a classified location, is a large, soundproof structure containing a state of the art laboratory, it has lots of storage space and several rooms for conducting controlled experiments with live subjects. There are several CIA employees working here, mostly scientists and a quarter of them are military personel, just in case. Various experiments are taking place here, some for military purposes and some to help society. One specific experiment is being overseen by a single, high ranking officer whom others refer to as 'the professor'. This experiment consists of a human clone, cloned from the best, most pure human DNA on earth. This boy is a newborn but looks about 16, he is never to learn of the outside world, he is supremely educated in all fields except for geography and history. Human anatomy is what has interested him the most. He is in peak physical condition, trained, fed, and put to bed at an almost perfect routine. And all humans need love, the professor, who is 29, has basically been his mother since he was born. The professor has been instructed not to release he real name to him, but she has become attached to him living with him at the lab and being with him during his daily routines, he told him the truth, that her name is Karen. Three years have passed, the subject and Karen have not seen any other humans face to face in all this time and now it is time for him to be introduced into the world for his trial phase, after all he is to become the future of human services if all goes well. Karen knows that the CIA will terat him like a lab rat and she's grown to love him over the years, Karen has decide to oversee his trial phase herself.

In this story you will be the subject.

Panakananana said:
Inside of a mountain, at a classified location, is a large, soundproof structure containing a state of the art laboratory, it has lots of storage space and several rooms for conducting controlled experiments with live subjects. There are several CIA employees working here, mostly scientists and a quarter of them are military personel, just in case. Various experiments are taking place here, some for military purposes and some to help society. One specific experiment is being overseen by a single, high ranking officer whom others refer to as 'the professor'. This experiment consists of a human clone, cloned from the best, most pure human DNA on earth. This boy is a newborn but looks about 16, he is never to learn of the outside world, he is supremely educated in all fields except for geography and history. Human anatomy is what has interested him the most. He is in peak physical condition, trained, fed, and put to bed at an almost perfect routine. And all humans need love, the professor, who is 29, has basically been his mother since he was born. The professor has been instructed not to release he real name to him, but she has become attached to him living with him at the lab and being with him during his daily routines, he told him the truth, that her name is Karen. Three years have passed, the subject and Karen have not seen any other humans face to face in all this time and now it is time for him to be introduced into the world for his trial phase, after all he is to become the future of human services if all goes well. Karen knows that the CIA will terat him like a lab rat and she's grown to love him over the years, Karen has decide to oversee his trial phase herself.

In this story you will be the subject.
He was handsome, tall, with white skin, jet black hair down to his shoulders, bright green eyes, with an average amount of muscle tone, but most of all he was important, well important to those who could use him, he was loved by only one person, "Professor, I'm afraid. I've learned so much since my birth and I know there is still so much I don't know. Don't ever leave me, I need you." As the military guards lead Karen, a short but slim young woman, with bright blonde hair, white skin, and blue eyes, and the boy to the mountain's exit, the boy grabs Karen's hand. She jumps, startled by his action, and then smiles and tightly grips his hand as they step out of the mountain and in to a helicopter with a hooded pilot and another military guard. Karen helps the boy buckle in his seat, and they take off to their destination.
In the helicopter Karen tell's the boy, "You need a name now that we are entering out in to the world. What would you like to be called?" "I never thought of that before Karen! I like the name Suil." Karen, laughing, replied, "Ah okay eye." Suil means eye in an Irish tongue. The helicopter landed on a beautiful green hill in the middle of Wyoming. They both exited the helicopter, walked down to the road, and got inside of a green truck parked on the side of the road. An old man with white hair and beard was going by in the other direction in an old white truck, staring down Karen and Suil as Karen started up the green truck. "Karen did you see that!" Karen said, "Yes, that was a sweet old man probably heading down to his ranch at the end of the road." Suil's eyes opened wide, and he realized Karen did not see the man's true form. He had seen a reptilian creature driving the white truck, after seeing what looked like the old man for a moment, who had yellow slit eyes. "Ah, yes sweet old man!", Suil said laughing nervously, he did not want to worry Karen with what he had seen. He thought maybe it was something he could see because he was a clone, having been unaffected and blinded by the outside world like Karen and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom