Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Use Me, Abuse Me, and You'll Never Lose Me MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkCuffs

Meteorite
The title and my profile says it all. I'll eventually fill out an f-list, but for now here are the basics that I'm looking for:

~I want to be used and abused, mentally physically and emotionally.
~Give me the noncon I'm yearning for; black mail, bondage, physical force, gangbanging, breeding- you get the idea.
~Give me creative and different ideas, or at least a new spin on an old trope.
~Give me at least a full paragraph, though more is definitely welcomed. The more detail, the more I can get into it, the more I'll give you in turn- just like any good little sub.
~Give me at least a semi-competent grasp on grammar and the English language. Auto correct can be a bitch, but at least show me the effort.
~Give me a pass on anything bathroom related. Pretty open to most other things. Just ask, I don't bite... Much.
~If interested, feel free to note me with a small taste of what you have to offer. It doesn't have to be much. Just enough to show me that you're interested enough to have read through all of this.

Oh, and a small warning: I have real life experience in a BDSM circle, including being collared and having collared others. I am all for suspension of disbelief- especially with what I'm currently interested in. However, I understand full well just how much power a submissive can hold over a dom. That, combined with my extensive experience in rp'ing (more than half my life now), and I can get rather assertive when speaking OOC. I do hope that you'll be confident enough not to let this scare you away.

I added a small update to the initial post. Also, just a small reminder to please read to the end of my post before pm'ing me. To better clarify, it's fine to tell me just how much of a big bad dom you are, but you'll impress me more with the ideas you bring. Remember, the more you give me, the more I can get into it- this includes your initial pm's. Grab my attention. Make me squirm. I'm looking for a partner that will get me in that lovely headspace that keeps me coming back for more, eagerly awaiting your replies. I don't need much, but I desire more than just the declaration of something I should already know with the fact you're pm'ing me.

So, what may this hungry little sub do to get a creative, confident dom to take interest?

As much as it pains me, I must ask for a hold on this for now. I fear I have already bitten off more than I can chew. Thank you so very much for your interest, and I'll be certain to let you know as soon as I'm able to take more on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom