Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catching The Reporter (rahatngt & celebstars)

rahatingt

Star
The young man smiled as the screen suddenly changed before the sound of the final keystroke faded giving him access to the computer. The next half an hour went by looking over the content of the hard drive of the laptop until he found something that he could use and his smile this time was even bigger. But this was just the start of his plan for the gorgeous Hayley Mcqueen and Alex knew it would take a few days to set things up.

The young man in question, Alex Miller was a peculiar kind of person. He was few weeks shy of his 19th birthday, a slim average looking nerd. He was a bit of a loner in school and most girls in class probably assumed he was a virgin or something like that. Nothing could have been far from the truth.

Alex sent out the letter that evening. The letter and envelop both were expensive but unmarked inviting the lovely reporter to meet in a designated time and place, a very nice hotel. The content was slightly obscure but enough hint was there in asking for a meeting for mutual benefit and bright future that it suggested some rival network was trying to lure her away in secret while offering to keep the whole deal in secret to protect her job in case it didn't go well.

Alex was there in the hotel room almost forty five minutes before the appointed time in a casual jeans, shirt. When he finally heard the door knock he got up from the couch in the living room and went to open the door. He knew she would be surprised to see someone so young and before she could think it through he smiled, "Hello Mrs. Mcqueen, its so lovely to meet you. Come on in, we have lot to disucss", and he ushered her in, closing the door behind her and swiftly taking her to the couch to sit while he himself sat close to her in another couch. "Hi! I'm Alex".

As he relaxed back on the couch he gave her an once over. She was dressed professionally yet she looked sexy. The getup showing off her gorgeous cleavage, fabulous curves and endlessly long legs in high heels and Alex felt his body immediately respond, eager and ready to claim the woman for himself.

Sitting at her desk while working, the young man from the mail room delivered a pile of envelopes, placing a dozen or so in Hayley's hands. Flicking through each one, some were business, others fan mail and a strange looking one with no name on it. Prying it open with her fingers, she looked inside and saw the contents. A beaming smile went from ear to ear, it was worded like a new job opportunity. Hayley wasn't unhappy where she worked, but finding out someone liked her and wanted her made her feel rather special.

Arriving straight from work, the Anchorwoman who presented the sports news looked at the card once more to find the correct room. Pulling on her black jacket and sorting her hair with her hands, she knocked on the door and waited. Looking to her left and then her right, the corridor was empty in the fine hotel.

"Oh...Hi.." she said, looking confused as someone so young answered the door. Walking in, the room was grand, the windows were the full length of the room from the ceiling to the floor and had a great view of the city below. "Nice to meet you Alex." Hayley said while sitting on the couch. Crossing her legs, her dress rode up and showed off her meaty thighs and her curvy figure. She certainly was no stick thin model but a curvy milf.

"Sorry...is your boss going to be here soon? You look awfully young." A joking yet weak smile purred across her pink glossy lips.

Alex's eyes were drawn to her when she sat, crossing her legs as she did so. As he looked at her meaty thighs he wondered about spreading them apart and having his way with her or feeling those thigh wrapped around him. When his eyes rose to her face he knew she had noticed the glance but that was probably a given to her with her looks and he loved the short dress under her jacket framed and enhanced her fabulous dress.

"I'm sorry to have mislead you Mrs. Mcqueen. Despite what the letter hinted at this is not a job interview but it still a very important meeting nevertheless and something you do need to attend to and in private too." Alex gave the speech with a very casual manner not at all concerned at bring her in under false pretence.

There sat a laptop on the table in front of the couches and now he flipped the lid open and in the folder that was already opened was files whose name she might recognize but he didn't gave her the chance to look at them but opened a few of them quickly and as she would have a glance at the few of them she wouldn't have any doubt where those files might come from and what they might reveal. "As you can see Mrs. Mcqueen, there are things in here that you would prefer to remain private and I would like to keep them private too."

As Alex said that he leaned toward her placing a hand on her bare thigh gently caressing the soft skin as he looked into her eyes, eyes that glazed with a barely restrained hunger, a hunger that she would recognize, "All for a paltry favour in return of course".

Pulling her dress down a little to try and cover her thighs as he looked, a spare hand flicked some of the long blonde locks away from her face while he spoke, telling her this was not a job opportunity. "Well that was how it was worded, in the letter I received." Looking around the room, she wondered how he could afford something like this, especially as he seemed to be on his own. The situation was becoming weird and awkward.

The laptop unfolded, revealing a screen of files she recognized. As he opened them up and searched through them, Hayley began to sweat and shake, her heart pounded faster in her chest. The news reporter gulped and breathed heavy gasps, resting her hands in her lap. "How did you get them? They could ruin me. I could lose my job."

Gazing at him with those beautiful eyes of hers, the wife and mother looked as he sat by her side, resting a hand on her thigh. The touch instantly made her look down before he spoke. "You are going to blackmail me in to sex to keep you quiet." Lowering her own hand, she slid his away from her skin, her wedding ring clearly visible on her finger.

"I have money, surely that would be of greater benefit to you?"

She caught on quick from his glances and the hand on her thigh what was it that he was looking for and he answered with a quick smile as she offered him money. "I don't really need money now given my age. What I want is have fun and you must agree nothing could be more fun than to play with a sexy MILF specially when the woman in question is so sexy that she makes your balls ache and wake up from lurid wet dreams." His words making clear that she was a woman of his fantasies and there was no other compensation he was looking for.

He suddenly took her hand kissing on her fingers even over the wedding ring before pulling it down and pressing it atop his cock through the slacks. His arousal could be felt through the fabric and she would at least realize that he was impressively equipped and thoroughly aroused.

"When was the last time you enjoyed that sexy body of yours and had a multi-orgasmic bliss", he asked promising her pleasure with the question and wondering what was the thoughts goings on in her head.

Hayley's face did not look at all pleased when he spoke rather...openly...about her. Looking at the young male across from her, she really didn't know what to say when he made mention of his but it did made it clear that he had thought of her. Hayley wasn't stupid, she realized he had fantasized about her, meaning this was all planned and the files on the computer were to ensure she would co-operate.

When he started to kiss her fingers, even purposely doing it to her wedding ring, the mother and wife cringed then saw him lower it to his groin where she was made to feel his cock over his clothing.

Most people would have crumbled under the pressure of the situation she was in. But Hayley was head strong, calculated, logical and knew these files could be leaked. "A few weeks" she coughed, answering him, her hand still on his cock, feeling how hard it was and how thick it was.

"And it wasn't with my husband" Hayley said, looking at him, now wondering what it was going through his own head. "I am sure we can think of an arrangement to keep this all hush hush...can't we?"

"Ohh my, you have been a very naughty already", Alex said surprised to find the woman already cheating with someone else but also a little angry to hear that someone was already playing with her and eager to make her forget about him.

"Of course we can keep this hush hush, thats the whole plan. Keep me satisfied and I keep your secret", he answered her question. "But forget about who you are fucking with. Only I get to play with this sexy body and make you scream. Don't worry, despite my age I am very experienced with a woman's body. You wouldn't miss him I promise", he told her with a cocky smile.

He leaned back against the couch and spread his thigh a bit looking at her fingers spread on his groin exploring him. He was going to be just a tad slow pushing her to things but hearing what she had been upto he decided not to wait any more. "Why don't you free me and get that famous face down there and show me how good you are", he asked with a husky whisper drenched with desire. She would find a cock that was above average in size but very thick and veiny and already leaking his desire.

Nodding with an evil grin on her face with her hand still on his groin, she was indeed very naughty, a side to her being shown that was never caught on camera when she was presenting the Sports News.

"Good, I like that. I like this plan. Sex for silence, it's very simple isn't it?" But she heard him continue about ending things with this other man. "Ok done" a smile falling across her lips. His arrogance didn't surprise her, in fact it would have been weird if he hadn't had it. Setting all of this up needed balls and bravery, which he clearly had.

Upon hearing his orders, Hayley lowered herself down on to the floor on her knees. Her hands unfastened his clothing, working at his groin and pulling out his cock, with the thickness surprising her more than the length. For a brief moment she wondered how he was going to fit inside of her mouth.

Looking a little shocked, it would have been clear for him to see. Lowering her head towards it while holding the base, Hayley began to lick his cock with her wet tongue, letting it slither up and down over the shaft.

Back
Top Bottom