Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing -:-Haru|Deviant-:-

Amalia whimpered at the request, worried that her jaw was already at its limit. She squeezed her eyes shut and forced it open further, a couple of tears escaping her watery eyes as she managed to slip her tongue out and lick at his sac as best she could. She smiled around his thick cock at the victory, her long warm wet tongue swirling around and lapping at his balls as she sucked on him hungrily.

Her tongue only left his balls when she slid up for a brief inhale before taking him again, eagerly sucking and licking as her hands moved up and down his chest. She loved the feeling of his skin beneath her fingers, she'd missed the feeling of him so much and this was far more than she ever dared hope for. He was strong and solid and so big in all the right places and right ways, and just having him back in her life made her feel so much safer. She slid a hand down to fondle his balls in the places her tongue could reach, fondling and gently squeezing them as she sucked on his length with an unquenchable desire to please him.

Grau could not help as his sister deepthroated his throbbing cock and managed to tongue his balls, shedding tears as she did so. "Good girl..." he told her breathily, and his hips bucked and twitched as she pulled back up off his member, which glistened with her saliva and he reached down to run fingers through her colored hair. Then as Amalia began to bob on his cock, massaging his balls with her hands, Grau moaned deep and lustful, eyes almost glazing over. In fact, those bright blue eyes were now flecked with gold as his inner wolf also reveled in the sensations of the mouth on his swollen prick, and Grau knew he'd be emptying his heavy balls very soon.

"I love you so much." Grau said, his tone full of want but also sincere as his sister pleasured him, her tongue massaging along his shaft. Spreading his legs more for her, Grau's thighs trembled and his toes curled as he felt the growing sensation of impending climax. "I'm going to cum baby sister. I'm going to cummm...!" Grau moaned, his fingers massaging his sister's scalp as he throbbed and Amalia could feel him swell in her mouth and then his cock pulsed, Grau emptying his balls in powerful spurts of thick white seed as his back arched and he thrust his hips upward.

The little sorceress squeaked in surprise when her mouth and throat were suddenly filled with her brother's hot seed, eagerly gulping down every drop and caressing his balls and softening cock through his climax. She pulled off gently with an audible pop and smiled up at Grau, sliding up his body and burying her face in his neck.

"I love you too, brother. So, so much," she whispered, rubbing his chest affectionately as her eyelids started to droop. Her drunkenness had faded away to no more than a slight buzz, but she knew she'd have one hell of a hangover in the morning. Amalia curled up, half on top of her brother and half next to him, and pulled the blanket over them. She was asleep within moments, snoring uncharacteristically loudly for such a small girl.

The suction of his sister's eager swallowing only brought more pleasure to the Wolfen, and Grau's hips twitched and flexed, his ass clenching over and over as he rode out his orgasm and Amalia took all he had to offer. Soon she pulled off of him, her mouth sucking hard and Grau sighed in satisfaction as his dear sister snuggled into him, draping herself over him like a long lost lover and then falling asleep. Her snores were adorable and he stroked her hair as his own eyelids grew heavy. The metaphysical wolf stayed alert and vigilant while Grau went to sleep, closing his eyes and holding his sister close. All was right with the world.

----------​

The morning seemed to come too quickly, but Grau could tell he was well rested, and his sister still clung close to him. Slowly he extricated himself from her and still nude he stood to move through some morning forms, exercise to get the blood flowing and loosen muscles. He held no blades in his hands but his forms followed movements that could be used with blades and without. His animal side gave him faster relexes and highter strength than normal men, as well as instincts that most could never possess. Grau could hear his sister's heartbeat where she lay, and the blood flowing through her veins. Closing his eyes Grau moved through his forms, gaining speed until to the naked eye his movements were a blur, and far faster than any normal man.

Once he was done, his body covered in a sheen of sweat, Grau moved to bathe, running water into the tub and as it filled he shaved, careful around the scars along his cheek. Soon he was stepping into the tub of heated water and sinking into the relaxing pool, closing his eyes. They would be setting out on their quest today and it was a long time coming.

Amalia awoke with a throbbing headache, as she'd expected. She groaned and covered her face with both hands, willing the pain away until it had faded enough for her memories of last night to return. Grau pressed against her, his hand on her bottom, the kisses they'd shared and the despicable things they'd done with their mouths... Her face turned red with arousal and a slight embarrassment at how bold she'd been, but she didn't regret a single fleeting second of it.

She stood slowly, blinking back her headache as she moved to the tub where Grau sat with his eyes closed. Her pants laid on the floor next to the bed where they'd been discarded, so she removed her shirt and let her fingertips tracing down his bicep alert him to her presence before she sank into the water, seated in his lap with his manhood between their bellies.

"Do you mind if I join you, brother? You did say you'd help me bathe in the morning," she said, smiling up at him as the warm water relaxed her tense muscles. She leaned back until her pert nipples only barely peaked over the surface of the water, her eyes falling closed.

Entirely aware of his sister as she awakened and he even heard her slight groan and he had to smile a bit to himself at the fact she was probably hung over. It wasn't long before she would enter the room with him, and as she slipped the cloth off over her head and then would step over the edge of the tub, the smell of her sex and the memory of the activities they had done the night before brought a small bit of arousal.

"Of course I do not mind if you join me. Good morning dear sister." he said to her and opened his eyes just a fraction to see her leaning back, her berry colored nipples just barely visible, her breasts soft and round and perky. Grau closed his eyes again and reached a hand under the water to caress along the calf of her leg and he soon spoke up again. "We should eat a healthy breakfast and then make sure we pack a few things and be on our way."

There was no doubt in his mind that the journey would be arduous and he was taking this time to relax with his beloved sister while he could. "I plan to make sure we have plenty of rations to take with us, and I might even be able to hunt in the woods." he mused, merely speaking his thought aloud. Cracking open one eye he said, "So you're ready for me to bathe you now?"

Even before she might be able to answer he moved to do so, grabbing a rough cloth of cotton and some of the provided scentless soap and began to wash his sister, his hands following the cloth and lathering her skin, and soon he let her hang her head back so he could wash her hair, his fingertips massaging her scalp and he bent to kiss her lips as he did this, a soft gesture of affection and adoration.

She was far too caught up in her relaxation and reminiscing about their night together to properly process anything Grau said, giving a soft purr of approval when he touched her leg. A bright smile came across her face when he started to wash her, her nipples quickly growing hard from the contact as she returned his kiss and let herself get lost in the sensations.

"Last night was wonderful," she murmured, reaching up to cup his cheek with her hand. "I never knew how... skilled you were." She giggled and leaned up to kiss him again, taking one of his hands and guiding it to her breast.

Grau had never known his sister could be so... sexy. Of course he had thought about her in many ways, and he thought she was attractive, and yet he found her far more alluring and desirable than any of the other females that he'd spent time with the last few years. It was exciting, almost intoxicating, and as she kissed him a second time he gently pressed his tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss. Her slender fingers guided his hand to her soft breast and Grau eagerly fondled that soft flesh, her nipple pressing into his palm before he moved fingers over it to tug gently, his other hand moving to her other breast as he cupped them both and tweaked her nipples.

Breaking the kiss Grau smiled at her. "I can't believe you're making me want you again already Amalia." he confessed and she would be able to see it was true, his cock not quite as soft and limp as a moment before. "Think you should do something about that, sweet sister?" he asked a bit coyly. As he spoke he pinched her nipples and one hand slipped beneath the surface of the water to rub between her legs, feeling the softness and warmth there.

Amalia let out a soft moan at the attention to her nipples, squirming at the sound of his voice as he touched her under the water. "Mm, I certainly should, brother mine," she purred, sliding a hand up his thigh to wrap around his hardening cock. She started stroking him slowly, pressing herself against him as she opened her eyes to meet his.

"We should probably rinse off before the water gets cold," she said with a sigh, moving into his lap. She smirked as she leaned in to kiss his neck, her lips brushing against his ear as she whispered, "And then we'll go back to bed for a bit before heading out."

Grau smiled down at his sister as her hand moved to his cock, stroking him and slowly bringing it to life, the skin soft in her hand and his own hands mirrored her a bit, one on her breast, tweaking her nipple gently, though the hand between her legs slid up her torso and he had to agree. "We should get out of the tub and dry off. I hear the bed calling, though we need to get moving on our quest sweet Amalia." he told her.

Stepping from the tub he helped his sister out and as the basin would drain he would dry her with one of the large warm and fluffy towels. "You go ahead to the bed sister, and I'll be there shortly." he told her and gave her bottom a playful slap as he sent her on her way. His eyes watched her hips as she moved and the lovely rounded pert bottom that she had. She'd grown up into a fine young girl, and Gray was going to usher her into womanhood. Soon, very soon.

Drying himself, Grau would pad out to the bedroom and soon join his sister in bed, pulling her into his arms and kissing her deeply as he pressed her to her back. Once the kiss broke he gave a simple command. "Spread your legs for me, sister dear." he said, beginning to kiss down her body as he had the night before.

The gentleness with which he dried her and sent her to bed with a swat made Amalia smile so hard her cheeks hurt. She laid in bed on her side to wait for him, beaming when he joined her with a kiss and pushed her onto her back. Upon his command, she spread her legs eagerly, watching as he kissed his way down.

His lips against her soft skin made her go limp beneath him, sighing in pleasure as she closed her eyes. "I must warn you brother, I am not... experienced, as you are, save for last night. I'm afraid I won't be as good as I'd like to be for you," she said softly, blushing at her admission as she reached down to run her fingers through his hair. "I will do what I can for you though, Grau."

At her easy and quick compliance to his command, Grau knew that his lovely sister was his to mold and make his very own. Her words were weighed and measured quickly and he kissed her flat taut tummy and looked up at her. "I am ot worried about that, little sister. I will teach you all you need to know, and be the man in your life." he told her and continued his downward descent until he kissed her soft heated pussy, running his tongue along her slit. Pressing his tongue between her labia he licked at her for a moment before he would easily lift her with his arms to flip her over, his Wolfen strength making her light as a feather in his hands. Once on her belly he pulled her hips up so she could support herself on her knees, her shoulders pressed to the mattress and her curved firm ass up in the air.

Grau admired her in this position for a moment, the way her tiny little pucker seemed to wink at him in anticipation and how her soft pink sex peeked from beneath her cheeks. On his knees behind her Grau dipped his head down and kept her cheeks spread as he gently tongued her asshole, swirling his tongue around that pucker, the earthy taste and scent of her bringing his cock to life. The pads of his thumbs spread her pussy as well, and now and then his tongue would dip lower to probe her cunt before once more moving back to rim her asshole and he probed as deeply as he could, tonguefucking her ass with a moan.

His promise to teach her and be the man in her life reassured her, and she relaxed beneath him with a soft smile. She squeaked in surprise when she was so easily flipped onto her tummy, whimpered as her hips were pulled up and she was suddenly very exposed to her brother. She didn't have time for embarrassment, however, as her brother soon had his tongue on her once more.

"Oh yes!" she shouted in pleasure as his tongue probed at her sensitive little holes, gasping loudly when it was suddenly deep in her tight ass. "Oh gods Grau, I won't last long like this," she whimpered, blushing brightly as her hips moved to show her pleasure of their own accord until she was practically riding his tongue.

If Grau heard her words his actions didn't reflect it and he kept rimming her hard, his tongue flicking over her sensitive hole and when he'd feel her asshole clench in pleasure he'd instead slide it into her now dripping pussy. When his tongue would delve into her sweet pink folds his hand on her ass cheek would moved a little and he pressed his thumb gently and slowly into her tight pucker, sliding that digit in and out of her ass while his tongue laved over her swollen clit.

When he felt her tight hole loosen and relax a bit he pulled his thumb out of her, immediately replacing it with his tongue, but a finger starting to slide into her sex, though he stopped at a shallow penetration. "You're a virgin Amalia?" he asked, rubbing his thumb over her sensitive rosebud as he waited for her answer.

She was screaming and writhing by the time his finger entered her dripping pussy, immediately quieting her as she blushed at his question. "Y-yes," she whimpered, hoping he wouldn't stop because of it. She pushed her hips back in an effort to take his thumb inside her again. "I can't imagine a better man to share my first experiences with, brother, please keep touching me," she practically begged, gripping at the bedsheets.

"Please Grau, I'm so close, don't stop now!"

Grau nodded and smiled as his mouth went to work, his tongue laving over her asshole briefly before his thumb slipped back into her. Slowly that thumb worked in and out of her ass and then two fingers slipped into her tight weeping pussy, though it was a shallow penetration as he did not want to claim her flower with those fingers and wanted her to remain intact.

Once his fingers were sufficiently soaked and glistening with her juices his thumb popped out of her tight asshole and he gently pressed those fingers into her ass, stretching it a bit more, that tight ring of muscle giving way as Grau worked them in and out of her tight virgin ass. "I'm going to get this ass ready for my cock baby sister." he promised her.

The feeling of his thumb being replaced with two fingers made Amalia moan in excitement, rolling her hips eagerly and gasping softly at his promise. Part of her was afraid, surely that thick cock would never fit in her virginal asshole, even as he stretched it with his fingers she couldn't help but fear the inevitable discomfort. But oh gods, she was so ready to feel him inside her she didn't care what route he took. She needed him, every inch of him against her and in her, and she'd walk through fire for it.

"Be gentle Grau," she whimpered, working her hips back and forth to ride his fingers. "You're so big..."

"I will not hurt you sister mine." Grau promised and pulled his fingers out of her to instead bury his tongue into her. Those fingers moved back to her virgin cunt to rub over her heated soft flesh, her clit rubbed and pinched, that swollen nub hard against his fingers as he tongued her asshole and Grau's spit lubed that tight pucker as it shrunk back to size and he bent down a bit further to tease her pussy with his tongue before those fingers left her to slide into her ass once more, moving them in and out, moving them around, stretching her out a bit more, shoving them all the way into his knuckles and asking, "How does that feel baby sister? Good?" He kept sliding them in and out of her ass and then he said, "Play with your twat for me Amalia. I want to see you play with yourself." he said and kept fingering her ass.

"How does that feel baby sister? Good?"

She moaned in response, pushing back against his hand. She obliged his request eagerly, reaching down to play with her hard swollen clit as her eyes rolled back. The combined stimuli made it impossible for her to hold back any longer, and she came hard, squirting all over her hand with a loud cry of ecstasy.

As his sister moaned her pleasure and her thighs trembled and he felt her asshole clench around his fingers, Grau knew she was going to cum. He was not disappointed as her pussy quivered and she squirted all over her hand and slicked her thighs. "Good girl." he praised and pulled his fingers from her, before settling on his knees behind her, rubbing his cock along her swollen and soaked pussy. "Get me nice and wet baby." he told her, and prompting her to help gather her juices along his length, and he unceremoniously spit on her tight pucker before he placed the swollen head of his cock against that tight little hole. "I'll go slow." he promised and pressed forward until he managed to get that mushroom head to sort of pop past that ring of muscle before he stopped and let her relax and adjust.

Amalia moaned at the feeling of her brother's hard cock rubbing against her, letting out a little gasp when he started pushing into her tight virgin ass. She whimpered when the head finally settled inside and he stopped to let her adjust, her muscles relaxing around him as she got used to the intrusion. "Oh Grau, it feels so good," she moaned softly, moving her hips ever so slightly to egg him on. "Please give me more brother, I want you all the way inside me..."

Never one to deny his baby sister anything, Grau pushed her cheeks apart and pressed forward, feeding her ass his cock inch by inch. Slowly he filled her until his balls nestled against her soaked hot pussy, and he groaned at just how tight she was. "You feel so good sister." he told her, and pulled back out slowly before sliding back in, doing this several times as he slowly fucked her ass. Grau grabbed her wrists and brought her hands back. "Keep your cheeks spread little sister. I want to see how much I've gaped you out." he said, and pulled out of her ass to see how that ring of muscle was bright red from the friction and then how it shrunk back to size and Grau pressed his thick meat into her again, and began to fuck her up the ass in earnest.

Amalia whimpered and groaned as she was slowly fucked, reaching back to eagerly accommodate her brother's wishes. When he began to fuck her in earnest, she couldn't help but cry out in pleasure, her tight asshole burning and throbbing from the friction. Even the pain felt so good, just knowing Grau was buried to the hilt in her round little ass. "Oh Grau, yes! Harder, fuck me harder," she pleaded, pushing her ass back against him hungrily.

His little sister's groans and cries of mixed pain and pleasure were wonderful to hear and her tight little ass ensconced his cock so tightly, and Grau levered himself up onto his feet, pressing his little sister's face down so her ass was angled up into the air as she told him to fuck her harder and faster. "As you wish." he replied and as she kept her ass spread for him he grabbed her waist and pistoned into her ass, his balls slapping her dripping cunt as he railed her hard, pulling out to see his sister gaping her own asshole, stretched into a nice round "o" shape from his thick cock before he pressed back into her round bottom and fucked her just as she requested = hard and fast, filling her ass with cockmeat.

Amalia screamed in pleasure and pain as Grau ravaged her ass, her nails clawing at the sheets as his ministrations brought her closer and closer to the edge. "Oh, oh fuck, I can't last much longer Grau," she whimpered, arching her back. Juices flowed from her tight virgin pussy as she weakly moved her hips to match his thrusts. Within moments she was cumming hard, squirting all over their thighs as her muscles contracted around her brother's cock, squeezing down as if in an effort to keep him there.

Back
Top Bottom