Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing -:-Haru|Deviant-:-

Haruchai

As you wish.
Our tale takes place in the world of Arboria, a vast collection of continents inhabited by all manner of races and monsters.

Khorvaire is the primary continent on the World of Arboria. Khorvaire is found in Arboria's northern hemisphere. It is bounded by the Bitter Sea to the north, the Lhazaar Sea to the east, the Barren Sea to the west and the Thunder Sea to the south.

The landscape of Khorvaire varies greatly, from wastelands and forbidding mountains in the north to deserts and jungles in the south, with everything in between.

Khorvaire is a large continent with many nations and autonomous regions. The borders of many of these areas are disputed, despite having been determined in the Treaty of Thronehold. The major nations and regions of Khorvaire are: Aundair, Breland, Karrnath, Thrane, and Mournland(Formerly known as Cyre).

Many races make Khorvaire their home. The continent's largest cities are melting pots of many different species and cultures.

Sarlona is a continent to the East of Khorvaire. It is the cradle of human civilization as it was once the only continent featuring the presence of the human race.

Sarlona lies opposite Khorvaire and north of Argonnessen. It stretches from southern tropics to northern tundras and includes a number of inland lakes that are large enough to support navies and maritime trade. It has seas on all fronts, the Sea of Rage to the West, the White Sea to the North and the Barren Sea to the South-East. Sarlona is larger than Khorvaire, it's Northern apex in the Tashana Tundra measured down to it's Southern antapex in Adar is roughly over 3300 miles.

Most forms of geography can be found in Sarlona from the Tashana Tundra to the plains of Syrkarn to the mountains of Adar and to the desert of Riedra. The weather in Sarlona is more unpredictable and harsher than that of Khorvaire's with many storms of which most are focussed in Adar. Sarlona has frequent and unexplanable planar effects unlike any other continent in Arboria. It is frequently the host to extraplanar breaches, manifest zones and reality storms that effect the landscape and physics of the land.

The mysterious continent of Xen'drik is a massive landmass that exists south of the continent of Khorvaire, beyond Shargon's Teeth and Thunder Sea. It has recently begun to be explored by agents of the Four Nations in hopes of making profit from the relics found there amongst other natural resources.

Hidden within the wild and untamed land are the desolate ruins of the ancient Giant Civilization. After battling the Quori the Giant Civilization was destroyed by the Dragon population of Argonnessen when they attempted to use their highly advanced devices to put down a elven slave revolt.

Aerenal Elves trace their origins to Xen'drik in the long forgotten past.

Xen'drik is now a continent mostly inhabited by drow, and degenerate Giants. It is a wild and untamed place with fabulous eldritch machines along with unimaginable treasures. It is still largely unexplored.

A continent to the far east of Khorvaire and south of Sarlona. The continent of Argonnessen is almost totally unexplored by any race of Khorvaire due to the fact that it is inhabited primarily by Dragons. The continent went to war with Aerenal and destroyed the Giant civilization. Argonnessen occupies the southeastern part of the world. Off of Argonnessen lies the island of Seren. Argonnessen (and Seren) are for the most part off limits to the "lesser races". The continent and island are also inhabited by dragon-worshipping human barbarians. One race which does seem to inhabit the island are the Dragonborn.

The wars with the Giants and the Aerenal Elves and the Quori have reduced the numbers of Dragons drastically - to the point that a dragon has not been seen in the flesh for over three centuries. Those who have moved to explore the vast continent have never returned, leaving information about it very rare and often incomplete.

Aerenal is an island continent inhabited by elves that lies to the southeast of Khorvaire. After the fall of the giant civilization in Xen'Drik much of the elven race fled to Aerenal. Here they have established their own nation where a court of Undying rules over the living.

Straddling the Thunder Sea and the Dragonreach Sea, the island nation of Aerenal lies between the continents of Khorvaire and Argonnessen roughly at the equator of Arboria. Nearly the entire chain of islands is Jagd.

Aerenal is the ancient island kingdom of the Aereni elves, who take their name from Aeren, a mythical hero said to have freed the elves from the giants of Xen'drik. It is also home to the deathless Undying Court. Aerenal is ruled by both the Sibling Kings, a brother and sister pair that serves as the temporal authority of Aerenal who rule from Shae Cairdal, and the Undying Court, the religious leader of the elves, which resides in Shae Mordai, the City of the Dead. In addition to the Aereni elves, a small group of Tairnadal elves inhabits the northern steppes of Aerenal, though many have since migrated to Valenar. While the Aereni despise the creation of the undead, the deathless of Aerenal, unlike the undead, draw power from positive, rather than negative energy, and are generally good in nature. A manifest zone of Irian is thought to make the existence of The Undying Court possible. Aerenal is heavily forested, and many exotic plants grow there, such as the soarwood tree, whose wood is used to build airship hulls, and the necromatically charged Covadish plant.

----------​

One of the many races to inhabit the world of Arboria are the Wolfen. Shifters, akin to lycan, that can assume a hybrid form of animal and human. No elves or dwarves nor any other race have this ability to transform into a beast save for humans - at least without powerful magic. Some humans embrace this ability, and yet others strive to never transform... though there is one thing which can force a transformation, even unwanted. Emotional distress, or the sight of one's own blood. Unlike lycans, who bend to the lunar cycle, Wolfen usually have complete control and can change at their own whim, save for the above mentioned stimuli.

Grau d'Lian was one such Wolfen, and had spent many years learning control of his bestial side. A superb swordsman the young man of nineteen years was in fact more of a lover and not a fighter, a pacifist at heart with a wild animal that resided behind his ice-blue eyes, surveying the world with an old wisdom and knowing in his heart that he could not keep the beast at bay forever. It was part of what he had trained for, becoming one of the top students of the famed swordmaster, Horace Yurimoto.

It was Master Yurimoto that helped him focus his wild instinct, harness it, lending the strength and speed of the beast to his swordplay. Eventually it came to pass that Grau developed his own style, a two bladed style that Master Yurimoto helped him hone. Now that his training is complete he heads to the Magical Academy where his sister has studied for a number of years, getting a grasp upon her own abilities.

Close to the Eldan Reaches, Grau had trained at the Wolf's Paw, the martial school for Wolfen, and his sister had schooled just to the north, in Mossmantle. Both were in the continent of Khorvaire.

------------​

Grau arrived at the doorstep of the Academy after several days travel, and was met by the Headmaster on the step of the university.

"Grau! It is good to see you my boy!" Headmaster Tollin said, and caught Grau in an embrace. "I know you are here for your sister, and I have sent for her. As you know, no Wolfen is allowed to step foot in the university." he said, his look apologetic.

"I know the rules headmaster Tollin, and would never think of breaking them." Grau said, and smiled, waiting patiently for his sister to be brought out to him. He was nervous and had not seen her for several years, both of them having likely grown quite some bit.

Amalia d'Lian had been only nine when her parents decided to send her and her brother to separate schools, coinciding with their 'conditions'. Of course, with a daughter letting loose uncontrolled magic and a son changing into a wolfman with every tantrum, she grew to understand their decision. That, however, made the separation no more pleasant. She'd always been very close with her older brother, often the only thing that could calm him and bring him back to his human form when he was enraged, and he could calm her enough to harness her magic at times as well. So, when she completed her eight years of schooling, she was ecstatic to find she'd be reunited with her brother Grau.

The seventeen-year-old raced from her dormitory, luggage in hand, nearly knocking her Headmaster to the ground when she finally skidded to a halt. She dropped her bags and ducked under Headmaster Tollin's arm to greet her brother, only to find herself taken aback by how much he'd grown.

"Grau?" she asked skeptically. The young man that stood before her bore very few similarities to the eleven-year-old boy she'd tearfully departed all those years ago, but she knew his eyes. She smiled brightly and jumped into his arms, nearly crushing him with a strength that didn't seem to fit her petite form. "I've missed you!"

There were some things that one never forgot, and this was one of those times. Grau could smell Amalia long before he could see her, and hear her hurried footsteps as well. That smell though, brought a rush of memories. It was well known that smells were a huge trigger for memory and it proved to be true. Running with his sister through verdant fields in the spring, the smell of rain as they played together inside, and the call of their mother as she yelled for them to come and eat. Idyllic in some ways, and nostalgia tugged at his heart. Yet there was little time to reflect, and at the same time there was all the time in the world. Soon enough.

As his sister came into view he smiled. She had changed so much and yet he could still see that little girl. Nostrils flared as he inhaled her scent, more woman now than girl, and her maturity made him blush a little as he caught that particular smell. His bright blue eyes regarded her with affection and happiness as she spoke. She'd grown into uite a beautiful young woman, and Grau knew that she had to have plenty of suitors. The notion sent an unnatural pang of jealousy through him.

"It is me, dear sister, and you look well. Uff!"

The last was as she ran to him, wrapping her arms about him to hug him very tight. His arms came up to return the embrace, and his head tilted down as he buried his face in her hair.

"I missed you, sister mine."

The words were spoken softly, for her ears only, and Grau pulled back slighly to kiss her cheek.

Headmaster Tollin just stood close by, smiling, and produced from within his robes a scrolltube and held it out to Grau. "As you know, the both of you have completed your training. You have yet to graduate, and that will only come about upon the completion of this assignment. You have each been schooled and trained, one to protect the other; blade and spell wielded as one. Should you return here alive you will be considered full fledged members of the Order of the Southern Cross, with the ranking of Epsilon Crucis."

Grau had no choice but to take the tube, and as he did Tollin turned and made his way back into the Academy. His job was done and he could tell them no more nor give advice. Tucking the scroll into his pack Grau turned to Amalia.

"It does my heart good to see you again Amalia. I have missed you terribly. Shall we go and perhaps eat before we set out upon the road? Catch up a little?"

There was a hopefulness in his tone, and he held out his hand for his sister to take.

His soft voice in her ear, the smell of him, the feel of him against her as his breath grazed along her skin, Amalia could've died happily right there in his arms. But there was a quest to complete, and she was reminded of it all too harshly when Grau was forced to separate himself from her to retrieve the scroll.

When he offered his hand, with the promise of a meal outside the Academy, Amalia took it eagerly, blushing a little at her own forwardness. "I would love to, my dear brother," she told him as she pulled him along, slinging her rucksack over her shoulder.

"The food at the Academy is wonderful, but it becomes quite routine after eight long years." She let go of his hand to pull an elastic band from her bag, pulling her hair up and out of the way as they walked. "So how has your training gone? I mean, I can practically tell from a glance..." She trailed off, her face going red. "Well, anyway... We're more than capable, and plausibly unstoppable as a team," she stated confidently.

Though he was not aware of how his sister felt, Grau was much the same and the smell and warmth of his sister stirred something inside him that he knew had been there all along, and yet he had missed while they were apart. ith a nod to Headmaster Tollin they were off, moving away from her Academy and into the town of Mossmantle proper. Mossmantle was not a large town, and neither was Wolf's Paw, both located in the Eldeen Reaches. The blush on her cheeks was adorable and it brought an unbidden smile to Grau's face.

"I am sure that we've both done a lot of growing, and a lot of learning. I'm eager to see what magic you now have at your disposal sweet Amalia."

Walking side by side with her he was tempted to look at the scroll and see what their assignment was, but it could wait and the desire to talk with his sister was far too strong. The streets of Mossmantle welcomed them and a warm tavern with the placard outside that proudly announced itself as the "Drunken Piglet" seemed to beckon to them.

"Seems like as good a place as any." Grau said.

The smells of food inside were heavenly, and as Grau pulled Amalia through the door, they could see the place was busy. There wasn't any place that would have been that busy were it not a decent place to eat. Picking a table tucked in one corner, a booth that curved in a semicircle, Grau took a seat and patted the spot next to him. Even as they slid into the booth a buxom barmaid, her breasts threatening to spill out of her bodice, approached and smiled at Grau, completely ignoring Amalia.

"Haven't seen you in here before stranger. You traveling?" she asked, her voice silky and her eyes raking over his form.

"I'm here for some lunch actually, what would you recommend?" Grau asked.

"We have a wonderful roasted boar with all the fixin's. House Specialty." the barmaid purred.

Looking at Amalia witha smile he said, "Sounds wonderful. That's what I'll have. A dwarven stout to go with it if you have some."

Once Amalia had given her order as well the woman moved away, swaying her hips, breasts jigging as she walked to get their food. Grau turned to Amalia.

"It does my heart good to see you sister." he said and he took her hand smiling at her. "Did you make a lot of friends?" he asked.

As she slid into the booth next to her brother, Amalia's smiled faded at the sight of the barmaid. She frowned at the woman as she ogled Grau, clearing her throat to get her attention once he'd ordered.

"Do you carry any Elven drafts? I'll have one of those and an order of pears poached in mead, if it's not too much trouble," she said sharply, glaring as the curvier woman sauntered away. Grau's hand on hers made her eyes soften and her smile return as she shrugged. "I made a few. Mostly just spent my time honing my magic, I didn't really make much time for social settings. However, I did learn a few things from one classmate. Would you like to see?"

She clasping her hands together and slowly pulled them apart, a string of light like glowing blue thread connecting the centers of her palms as she separated them by about eight inches before snapping her wrists outwards to send it flying. It landed across the barmaid's derriere, causing her to yelp and spin around to slap the closest drunkard.

"Probably not the best use of my magic, but Professor Barnaby always emphasized the importance of a little harmless fun," Amalia giggled as the barmaid stormed off with much less grace and sex appeal than before.

Grau could only watch, amused, as his sister sent the magic snapping across the barmaid's rump and she blamed it on another.

"Your secret is safe with me, sweet sister." Grau said with a chuckle. Looking at his sister with obvious adoration he said, "I could show you what I have learned, though it's actually pretty hard in a place like this. I am sure that this assignment we have will require it of me however." he said, knowing that any display of swordsmanship would be highly frowned upon in the town.

It wasn't long before the barmaid would return with their meal and drinks, and Grau set into his with gusto, and once he was about halfway done he slowed down to wipe his hands and then say, "That feels better, so should we take a look at this scroll?" he asked, and pulled out the tube to break open once Amalia said it was ok to do so.

Reading the missive and the small map within it explained how they were to travel to the Towering Wood to the west, and within those expanive woods they would find the Grove of Guardian Trees. Once there they would be met by a veteran of the Order of the Southern Cross, who would give them further instruction. Grau looked at Amalia and smiled a bit pensively.

"The Towering Wood is no walk in the park. It is rumored to be inhabited by many creatures, not all of them friendly to man. We will need to make sure we are prepared and well rested. Shall we leave in the morning then?" he asked.

Amalia listened with rapt attention as Grau read their instructions, giving him a bright smile when he suggested resting and leaving in the morning. "That sounds like an excellent idea. How about some more drinks first though?"

The petite sorceress had always had a bit of a tendency to overestimate her abilities - including her ability to hold her alcohol. Several Elven drafts and mugs of mead later, she was swaying in her seat, gripping one of her brother's muscular shoulders for support and letting out tiny squeaking hiccups.

"M-Maybe we should get a room now," she slurred when she found the ability to form a coherent sentence, leaning almost fully on Grau and looking up at him with her big blue eyes.

grau had a bit more luck, at least physically. His wolfen blood and physiology had a highly efficient and very rapid metabolism. It was what contributed him his very high rate of healing, though it meant he had to consume massive amounts of food, and it was virtually impossible to get drunk. His body simply burned off the alcohol, and the most he could feel was a nice buzz. Which was a boon for a warrior anyway. It was amusing to watch his sister though, on her forst true foray away from the Tower, and Grau did not bother to put a stop to her enjoyment of the food nor the drink. He would make sure she was safe and the next days would bring a certain sobriety. Better to let her have her fun while she could.

"I will secure us a room." Grau said, and when the barmaid came back by he would do so, and would be given a key in return. Paying from the stipend he had saved through his years of training, Grau would slide from his seat and gently pull his sister along, lifting her easily into his arms, cradling her in them since she seemed afr too inebrated to really walk. "Come, Little One, let us get you to bed to sleep this off." he told her, and would head upstairs, carrying her as well as their things. Finding the room he managed to get the door unlocked and get them inside, shutting the door behind them and making sure it was secure and then seeing that they only had one large bed to share.

There was little to be done about it now, this being the last available room, and Grau softly deposited her on the bed. "What am I to do with you?" he asked, to nobody in particular. He didn't mind caring for her, and it was his job as the eldest after all. No matter how much they had grown she would always be his little sister and he would always keep her safe. Bending, Grau began to tug off her boots so she could at least sleep halfway comfortably, and he then sat on the edge of the bed to unstrap his own boots and slide them off his feet. Unbuttoning his shirt he tossed it aside, and then his pants as well, leaving him in but a simple breechcloth.

Getting a basin and filling it with cool clear water Grau then began a simple wash, wiping his face and along his arms to clear the road-dust of the day. With a sigh he laid back on the bed, taking in a long breath and smiling as he regarded his drunken sister at his side.

The smaller of the two giggled drunkenly as she was carried, clinging to her brother and shooting a grin at the jealous barmaid as they headed upstairs. She vaguely registered her being deposited on a bed moments later, and looked up to see Grau undressing. Amalia blushed brightly at the sight, unable to tear her eyes away from him.

When he laid next to her, Amalia could only manage another inebriated little laugh, crawling on top of him. "Once we're rested, maybe you could help me wash off too," she suggested, looking up at him with her chin on his chest and hands sliding down his strong arms.

"I'm afraid all my underthings are in my bag and not on my person though," she slurred casually, reaching up to play with his hair.

Grau was a bit surprised as Amalia moved to lay atop him, and he chuckled at her words. "I just washed myself off and now you get me dirty again? Sweet sister, you wash before you go to bed!" he said, and would pause as she mentioned her underthings. "Does that mean that you're not wearing any right now, hm?" he asked, teasing her, but moving her off him to get some more water and then start to gently undress her. "This would go easier if you helped me, but I can manage." he told her.

Grau did not blush as his sister had when he started to remove her clothing. She was quite pretty, and a fine female, but his training had taught him much in the way of control, and he would draw the cloth with the cool water over her skin, wiping her down a little, though she had not traveled as he had. "I will wash you more throughly in the morning." he told her, having left most of her clothing on, and had merely washed around her face and neck, her hands and her feet.

Lying back down in the bed he turned onto his side to face her, a hand resting affectionately on her hip. "Surely you learned more magic than to slap a barmaid's ass." he teased her and drew a finger along her arm before he took her hand and twined his fingers with hers - the way they used to hold hands when they were little.

Amalia, in her drunken state, was a bit disappointed to still be so clothed when Grau was done. She held her tongue though, content to curl into him as he rested a hand on her hip and teased her about the barmaid.

"Oh, I learned much more," she practically purred as he took her hand, tracing her thumb over his knuckles. "As we got older, a lot of my classmates learned and developed some particularly naughty uses for magic. I never got to try them out, but I took notes." She giggled and wrapped her leg around her brother's waist, snuggling into him with a soft noise of pleasure. "I got really good at fighting with it though, but you'll see that later."

Her free hand moved up to rest on his chest, tracing little shapes with her fingertips. "I mostly just change my hair color a lot, to keep from getting rusty. But I can do some other really fantastic things. I'll show you when I'm no longer intoxicated, and thus less liable to burn this village to the ground."

Grau could almost see the disappointment in her eyes, taste it in the air, and for a moment he was confused, though as Analia snuggled into him, the whiff of pheromones from her stirred something deep inside and the Wolfen was roused, and Grau tilted his head to snuffle along her cheek before burying his nose in the side of her neck and breathing deep. Gently he pulled his hand away from hers as her leg wrapped up over his hop and instead his hand traced along her hip and around to her behind, filling his palm with that wonderfully soft and rounded area.

"I am sure there are many wonderful uses for your magic, and perhaps you'll have to show me sometime." he told her and his breath was hot along her skin, his voice low so as not to hurt her ear and his lips brushed ever so softly along the pulsepoint at the side of her neck, just below her ear. "How I have missed you sister." he said, and as if to punctuate his words his hand gave her rump a little squeeze. As if to gauge her reaction he pulled back a bit to look at her face before he canted his head to the side and pressed his lips to hers. His growing desire was not so easily hidden behind the breechcloth, and he made no move to do so, and instead pulled her into him, his hand pressed hard into her behind to let her feel the hot hardness between his legs.

Through her tipsy haze, Amalia found herself only able to think of how gods damned wonderful Grau's hand felt on the soft flesh of her plump behind, his breath and lips against her neck making her eyes roll a little. The squeeze made her gasp audibly, her face flushed with arousal as she giggled, the soft sound cut short by his kiss and the soft moan it elicited from her throat as she happily let his ministrations turn her to putty.

The feeling of something hot and rock hard pressed against one of her supple thighs startled her, and she broke the kiss to look down between them. "G-Grau," she whimpered, her voice thick with arousal as her eyes met his, though still couldn't quite focus. "I have missed you more than you can imagine, laid awake at night wishing you would come and whisk me away from the Academy, I even pleasured myself to the thought of your hands on me countless times, but I don't think..." She shook her head quickly, trying to clear her head a bit more. "I don't think I'm ready just yet."

Grau was surprised at the easy confession that spilled from his sister's lips and yet he had done the same. "I know what you mean, and I have done the same when thinking of you Amalia." he admitted in return and his hips moved, sliding that heat along her silky thigh. "I expect nothing, sweet sister, save for your embrace and your lips on my own." he told her, and kissed her again, softly and tenderly. Though he did not know for sure that she was virginal, his senses told him she likely was and he felt a sense of relief knowing that no other male had taken her. Grau felt oddly possessive of her and protective. It was the way of Wolfen and their charge in many ways, and that his was also his sister only strengthened that bond.

The grip on her bottom never relaxed and instead Grau broke the kiss to press his lips along jer jaw and up to her ear. "I love you sweet sister, and nobody is going to change that." he told her and kissed her ear, sucking her lobe as that heat between his legs caressed along her silky thigh.

His reassurance and kisses were able to calm Amalia's worries, and she melted into his embrace once more. "I love you too," she whispered back, using the leg around his waist to pull him closer still. She'd managed to remain a virgin despite many advances, and she couldn't imagine a better man to deflower her than her beloved brother. The size of that hardness against her though, concerned her a bit. In her curiosity, her hand found its way down to the source of the heat.

"Have you... done this before?" she asked quietly, stroking him through the breechcloth.

Grau nuzzles his face into the crook of his sister's neck and placed a series of kisses on that soft sensitive skin. As her hand slipped down to wrap delicate fingers around his cock through the cloth he wore, he sighed in pleasure and his tongue laved over her throat as he spoke softly.

"I'm not completely new to the pleasures of the flesh dear sister mine. There was a girl that I slept with several times during training, but it was more to relieve the stress and have a little fun than anything else. There was no emotional attachment to her at all. Not like there is with you." he said, and his hips moved, gently thrusting along her fingers as his hardness swelled to almost painful fullness, rock hard and throbbing in her hand.

Grau's own hand caressed her ass, slipping down the back of her pants to feel her skin on skin, the hunger for her growing and at this point he knew he would have to seek relief of she did not at least finish him off by hand or by mouth. "Let me taste you sister." Grau said, his voice heavy with want and he started to descend, his mouth trailing kisses as he pushed his sibling to her back and lifted her shirt, kissing her soft perky breastsss, the tip of his tongue swirling around her nipples, the little berry-colored buds coming erect as he blew on them, the cool air washing over the wet peaks as he licked them. Continuing his downward motion, Grau dipped his tongue into her navel and looked up with a smile on his face. He wanted to see the look on his sister's face and soon he gently spread her knees with his hands and kissed her sex through her pants.

Amalia tensed a little at the news that he was so much more experienced than her, but in a way it comforted her to know that he not only had feelings for her that he lacked with the other girl, but had gained the experience necessary to properly take care of her when the time came. She had no time to process his request to taste her before he was doing just that, his warm wet tongue caressing her sensitive little nipples and bringing a bright blush to her cheeks. Soon he'd moved even further down and she was trembling with excitement.

"My gods Grau," she whimpered, squirming under him and fumbling with her pants. "Please, please brother, I need more!"

Grau could only smile at his sister's breathless plea and he helped her with her pants, pulling them down and immediately bending his head down to kiss her soft warm mound, his bright blue eyes looking up at her between the soft mounds of her breasts before he once more spread her legs to kiss and lick her inner thighs. His mouth moved down to kiss the outside of her nether lips on one side and then skipped over her pussy to kiss her other thigh deep on the inside, the smell of her making his cock throb.

"Sweet sister...." he moaned into her skin and ran the tip of his nose along her slit, breathing her in, the wolf inside of him alert and awake as the smell of her sex made the tip of his member drool precum into his breechcloth, the wet spot there growing, and the cloth tented with the thickness it contained. Slowly, almost agonixingly so, Grau's tongue licked along her slit, tasting his sister for the first time, but hopefully not the last before that slick wet muscle slipped between her heated lips and into the pink folds hidden by them. Already her pussy was a little swollen in anticipation, and her effluence coated his tongue as that slightly rough surface caressed over her small throbbing clit.

A low moan vibrated along her pussy as he licked her again, from asshole to clit, and using the pads of his fingers he spread her lips to reveal that deeply hued pink and promptly attack it with his tongue, flicking along the slickening skin before he caught her small swelling clit and sucked gently.

It was mere moments before Amalia found herself on the brink of her orgasm, struggling to keep herself still as her brother's tongue worked its magic on her previously untouched womanhood. Her wetness dripped from his lips and chin, and she reached down to grab his hair, tugging him back a bit so she could cool down some.

"Holy hell Grau, give me a chance to last a bit," she teased, giggling and playing with his hair affectionately as she loosened her grip to let him back at it. Her lower lips and clit were swollen and bright pink from his demonstrations, her whole body flushed with her arousal, and her hips bucked involuntarily with every touch from the man between her thighs.

Every time she drew close, she forced herself to nudge him back, not wanting to finish too soon. After all, if he could hold so much obvious restraint, why couldn't she?

Grau followed his lovely sister's prompts, feasting on her sex like a starving man when she allowed, but backing off when she insisted. Lifting his face he smiled to her. "You taste so good, sister mine." he said, his voice a hushed whisper. Then as she would bid him to do so, his mouth was back upon her, kissing and licking at her pussy. His tongue swirled around her swollen clit and as he did this, and heard the sounds from her, his right hand slipped down and stroked himself, freeing his cock from its confines.

Deciding in that moment to be a little daring, Grau used his left arm to support his sister's backside, lifting her up a bit, her back arched, and his tongue dipped down to tease her tight little pucker. Flicking over her rosebud, Grau moaned softly at the taste of her and prodded that tiny star-puckered hole with the tip of his tongue, his nose pressed into her sex, though now and then he would tilt his head to get a breath, his tongue laving over her asshole.

When her brother's tongue found its way to her neglected little rosebud, Amalia could help but shriek in surprise and pleasure. She held her legs up to give him better access, moaning and whining uncontrollably as Grau explored her tiny, sensitive little pucker. "Oh gods, yes!" she squealed, pushing up against his face.

As his tongue worked its own magic on her, Amalia started murmuring an incantation she'd learned from a classmate at the Academy, giving Grau the sensation of her tongue gliding up and down his cock.

Smiling into her flesh Grau's tongue swirled around her tight little hole and he moved back up to her sex, driving his tongue into her swollen dripping pussy and he kissed her swollen clit as the feeling of a tongue licking along his swollen cock made him moan.

"By the gods I want your mouth on my cock, sweet sister." Grau admitted, and sucked her clit hard for several seconds before he moved his hands to keep her cheeks spread and probed his tongue into her asshole, licking hard. Grau knew that this was not what their parents would have wanted and yet he couldn't help himself. Amalia was all he'd ever wanted in a woman and he'd missed her so terribly these last years and he planned to show her just how much.

Amalia forced herself to relax, letting his tongue push inside of her and finally bring her over the edge with a cry of pleasure. Her juices squirted over the top of Grau's head, making her blush brightly. She whimpered and pulled back a little, her thighs shaking as she reached down to take hold of her brother and pull him up for a long, hard kiss.

"I believe it's your turn, brother," she whispered huskily once she'd caught her breath, pushing him over on his back with all of her weight and kissing her way down his muscled torso. The ghostly tongue faded away to make room for hers, sliding from base to tip of Grau's manhood before swirling her tongue around the swollen head. She couldn't help but moan at the taste as she licked up the precum he'd been leaking the whole time. Her eyes met his as she took the head in her mouth and started sucking softly, slowly taking inch by inch further into her mouth and down her throat until her soft kiss swollen lips pressed against his pelvis.

Grau wasn't expecting his sister to squirt like that and her warm juices wet the back of his head and down between his shoulder blades as she came hard and he felt her tiny hole winking a little around his tongue. Moving his mouth up to her pussy he licked and lapped at her as he cleaned up her juices and moaned at the taste of her girlcum.

Then he was surprised as Amalia took control and pushed him onto his back. The long hard kiss they shared let her taste herself on his lips and he eagerly went to his back as she started to kiss down his body. "I've dreamed of this for so long sister." he told her, his voice a hoarse whisper and as her tongue caressed his throbbing cock and her mouth engulfed that swollen sensitive head he trembled and lifted his hips, encouraging her to take him deeper. She did and soon she had managed, somehow, to swallow his entire thick cock without gagging, though her eyes watered a little and her nose pressed into his pelvis. "Lick my balls little sister." he said, wanting to see her stick her tongue out with his cock in her mouth and lap at his sac while she fucked his cock with her throat. One strong hand settled on the back of her head to hold his lovely sister in place, his member stretching her throat.

Back
Top Bottom