Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MXF) Long Term Incest Prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

Hey all, I'm a relatively experienced writer, having done random stories and RPs for the better half of a decade, and erotic ones specifically for about two years now. I prefer writing longer RPs with more emphasis on story and character progression than the sex. There would still be plenty in the way of erotic happenings, of course, but I feel there should be a good build up to it. I’ve personally found that the sex scenes are more satisfying when we have some investment in the characters. I like doing both simpler stories with only two characters, and larger complex pieces where we each play an ensemble cast that interact.

My usual methods for RPs are emails or google docs, though I use PMs and the forum too. I've also recently started RPing in games, like WoW or FFXIV, with most of that done through whispers, party chat, or over voice.

A few rules/things about me before getting to the story ideas.

Rules:

1. I like original settings, or doing alternate universe versions of established worlds. I don’t play as canon characters. Tried it before and never cared for it.

2. I only really do MxF. Sorry, MxM isn't for me, and I'm not usually a fan of playing female characters. The exception to this is if we're doing a story where we each play multiple characters. Then I tend to be more open to exploring different sexualities and gender identities among them. This also means I am only looking to play with ladies.

3. Methods of posting in order of favorite to least preferred are; Shared documents like Google Docs or Microsoft Word (easily edited and shared makes it perfect for collaborative work, especially for dialogue or fixing any errors), email, forum posting, and lastly PM. I do have Skype and Hangouts, but don’t like using instant messaging/skype for writing out the stories because it feels like longer responses aren't really easy. I'll use them for out of character discussion and chatting, or typing out dialogue between two characters though.

4. Comments, criticisms, concerns, etc. is always appreciated. If you have a problem with how the story is going, have a suggestion, or are even just bored with the story, then please let me know! A huge part of my enjoyment in writing comes from knowing that my partner is having a lot of fun with it too. If you there's something you don't like, then I'd prefer we see if there's something we could do to improve it than leave you feeling obligated to continue with a story you aren't having fun writing. Worse comes to worst, and you feel our writing styles aren't meshing, then that's alright. It happens, and sometimes that's just the way these stories end.

5. My own schedule is pretty crazy. I try to update a bare minimum of once a day, but sometimes even that isn't possible. Between 12 hour work shifts, classes, familial obligations, and what have you, I can't always guarantee a timely update. I will however try to message you whenever that's the case so that you're not left wondering if the story has been abandoned. I would like the same courtesy, of course. If you aren't able to update as frequently, or even if you have to take a break for a while, then just let me know. I completely understand how life can get hectic sometimes.

6. I prefer writing in 3rd person present perspective, but am fine with using almost any writing format. Paragraph breaks are a must, but other than that, I'm not the biggest stickler on grammar and spelling. English isn't everyone's first language, and there's more than enough obscure writing rules that I'm probably breaking a few in this very paragraph. :p The occasional misspelled word, or misuse of there/their/they're isn't going to bother me too much.

7. I generally put out a few paragraphs, and try to match at least as much as I receive. I don't expect every reply to be essay length, but a paragraph or two should be a good minimum. This is equivalent to a 300 word average per post. It doesn't have to stay in that range for every post, and being longer isn't an issue at all, but if the replies are consistently 100 words or less, then it becomes difficult for me to keep interest in the story. This also applies a bit to first messaging me. If the first thing I see is one line just saying you like my idea and want to play, it doesn’t bode well for how the RP will go, most of the time.

8. My F-list is not set in stone. Nothing in it is absolutely required for the most part, and even potential kinks listed for each story aren't necessarily needed. I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

9. My character is mine, and your character is yours. Let us please keep it like that. God moding gets annoying and at that point whoever is doing it can just write the story by themselves. One exception is that occasionally we can do little things to keep the flow going. For instance, if the two are walking to a location together, it makes sense to say they both go there. Nothing major or that would have a real effect on the story though.

10. Please try to avoid the Mary Sue trap. Perfect characters without flaws can get really boring. In erotic RPs, our characters will naturally be a bit idealized, but I try to make them believable as well. Of course, this rule goes for me as well so if you ever feel like I’m making my guys a bit too perfect, then just let me know.

I’m looking for something a bit more basic than my usual grand epic stuff from my other thread (though all those are still available). A long term incest story in a modern setting. Bonus points for a bit of nerdiness worked into the story (D&D groups, gaming, etc). My preferred pairings are father/daughter and older brother/younger sister, though I don’t mind uncle/niece and cousins as well.

I split the prompt ideas into three separate categories below. Romance, and Coercion, and Forcefulness/Blackmail. Keep in mind that these are basic outlines, and I’m always open to changing things up or hearing my partner’s own ideas, so just because something isn’t on the list doesn’t mean it’s off the table.

Romance

Daddy’s Little Flirt: It started innocently enough, I suppose. You’re becoming more of a woman, exploring what that means, and part of it is being more open, sexually. For the most part, this just means getting to be more flirty. At first, when you aimed those teases my way, I just laughed them off as you joking around, and didn’t really think much of it. Hell, considering how much of a flirt I could be, you probably got it from me. You never really relented though, and it started putting thoughts in my head that were definitely inappropriate. You’re daddy’s little girl, after all. My princess. I forced myself to ignore it after that. One day I'm distracted with work, and you make one of your usual teases aimed at me. Not really thinking, I just instinctively reply to it with my own response. Realizing what I said, I want to take it back, but it's already happened. From that point on the switch is flipped. Maybe you flirt with me again soon after, and the line having already been crossed once before, I just decide to test your boundaries and see how you react to me flirting back again. Things develop more from there, lines tiptoed until they’re crossed.

Crushing On Big Bro: Little sisters are always a pain, right? Things would be so much easier though if you were just the usual brat that hated and wanted nothing to do with me. No, you’re a different kind of annoying though. You never want to leave me alone! Everywhere I go, you want to come along. You plan your whole life around making sure you can hang out with me. Mom and dad talk about how lucky I am for this, and they said one day you’ll grow out of it and become your own person, so I should enjoy your company while I can. After years of this though, you’re still always following me around. It doesn’t help that my friends don’t seem to mind. Of course, considering how they look at you and some comments I’ve overheard, I know it’s more because of your looks than anything else. Even I have to admit you’re beautiful, but that just makes it more infuriating. Things get even worse any time I start dating a girl or even hint at interest in one. You actually sent one running out of the house crying one day! What the hell is wrong with you? It’s like you’re in love with me or something. That can’t be it though… can it?

Hot Summer Nights With Your Uncle: Your parents are going on a long deserved second honeymoon, one that is going to last for at least a few weeks. Yeah, you can take care of yourself and everything, but they want you to be safe, and are worried. That’s why you end up under my care. It could be that you don’t mind though. I know you’re a grown lady now, but I still remember when you were little and swore you’d marry me because I was your “favorite unca”! That was years ago though, and I haven’t seen you in a while. Suffice to say… I notice just how much you’ve grown. There’s awkwardness between us, and obvious tension. This isn’t helped by the fact that every time we go out in public, people seem to assume we’re a couple. I try to correct them whenever the mistake happens, but it gets tiring to do so, and my vehement denial of dating you probably isn’t great, self esteem wise (one variation, you decide to run with it, wrapping yourself around my arm and calling me a pet name). When I stop denying it and realize how well we get along with each other, it becomes harder to resist the feelings I’m having for you, and things just escalate from there.

Coercion

Daddy Knows Best: You know to always listen to what your father has to say. He’s so smart, after all, and wants what’s best for you. You’re not really comfortable with some of the outfits he starts to bring out, or the way he’s making you always stick close by him, but he wouldn’t hurt you. You’ve always learned how wrong it is to do anything before marriage, and that no means no, but it’s your own dad, after all. Besides, those kisses feel nice. The way he holds you feels nice. When his hands squeeze and rub between your legs, well, that feels really nice. Like daddy says, something that feels so good and isn’t hurting anyone can’t be wrong, right?

Brother’s Bribes: You really, really needed the money. That much is obvious. You always buy so much, so of course what measly amount you get each week isn’t enough. You know I’ve got plenty saved up though. What’s a broke girl to do? Well, whatever her big brother wants, apparently. Oh sure, it starts out innocent enough. Do odd jobs and chores and the like. Maybe something embarrassing just to give me a laugh. One day though, I need a date for a party to impress some people, and that’s when I get the idea. They don’t know we’re related, and in the right outfit, it’s easy to show you off. I even offer a bigger pay out than usual. From there… just what will you do for the right price?

Lessons From Uncle: You've been left with me to receive some special instruction. Training, extra studies, or maybe just to teach you some discipline because you’ve always been so rebellious. Either way, you’re under my charge. You know how important it is to listen to me. Whether because of my connections to many important people, or because you know this is your last chance to get things right. Either way, you’re going to have to do what I say. You’re just lucky I wouldn’t dare use that for anything immoral, right?

Blackmail/Forcefulness

Brother’s Bet: We were always the competitive sort. Video games, trivia, eating contests, you name it and we’ve faced off against each other for it. After a while, it escalated from just challenging one another to placing bets on seeing who could win. Money was always popular, but it didn’t take long after that before we were betting other things like chores. One day though, I put it all on the line. You lose and you become my slave for a week. No matter what, you’d have to do what I say, and you couldn’t complain or tell anyone. If you’re so sure that there’s no way you can lose, you don’t mind taking it, do you? Even if you do, what’s the worse I could ask you to do?

Caught: This one is the most open and vague. The exact relationship is left up in the open. It’s a simple one though. You’re caught in a compromising situation. The exact nature of this can be discussed. It could be sexual in nature, or it could be caught embezzling/stealing/something else. Either way, you know, or at least think, this can ruin you if it comes out. My favorite interpretation of it is an innocent girl caught masturbating by her brother. Something that should be small and inconsequential, but for such a perfect little goody two shoes, it’s the ultimate embarrassment. Of course, I take full advantage of the situation, and, well, you.

That should be it. I hope this catches some interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom