Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's My Lover?(Raiz & Tori)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
For a year now, Michael had been chatting with a woman he met online, finding it easier for him to deal with things over a computer screen, or the phone rather than in person. It removed the drama and the stress of trying to talk or judge, something he didn't much care for, as it just made everyone a bit too much of a jerk. Besides he was just more comfortable over the internet, deciding at first to build the relationship there and see where it would lead.

And lately the two had been talking about meeting one another, not so much right away, but just the thought, brainstorming ideas such as where to meet and the like, not that it would matter. Afterall he was 17, almost 18 and almost through with his senior year of high school and wasn't too sure himself if things would work out. That was the one thing he would not tell her, deciding that doing so would ruin everything, or make things a little more complicated. However he never thought about any of that, smitten with a smile when he saw her come online.

Quickly he sent her a message, eager to see how her day was going."Hey..sleep well last night?"He asked, happy to find out how her night went, telling him she had a few things to take care of before bed.

Nicolette was a private woman. She had few friends at the High School where she taught physics and Chemistry. All of her family was on the other side of the country, and she didn't really speak to them anymore. She had been born Nicolas thirty three years earlier, but had decided to transition to female when she turned sixteen. They, having not agreed with some of her life decisions, and so she moved away at eighteen. So in search of companionship, she had turned to the web. On a chat room, she had met a nice guy and the two had become internet lovers, so to speak.

Most every night, she logged onto the chat program they used and messaged with him for hours on end. Going by the screen name of TTbabeRed, the teacher chatted with her mysterious man friend. "I slept pretty well actually." she replied, typing into her lap top as she watched some tv in her bedroom. Nicolette giggled.

She had no idea what her friend looked like. Nor he her. But there was a connection there that she savored. seeing his messages always brought a bright spot to her day.

"What are you up to?" She asked, adding a winky face.

When he got a response he smiled, always happy to hear from her, even when his day goes wrong. She was always the light of his day and enjoyed every moment he got to talk to her. "Nothing much just getting ready to head out..got the normal everyday thing to take care of. What about you?"He replied as he finished gathering the things he needed for the day. Once he was set, he switched to the same messenger on his smartphone, to keep chatting with her while he was not using his laptop.

Today was Friday, his last day of school before the weekend, one he would spend talking to her more, getting to know her better and talk about meeting up, or at least finding where she was at in the hopes of meeting one day. The thought had him excited, keeping the smile on his face as he made his way to the bus stop.

Nicolette was also getting ready for her day. She had finished getting dressed, and was eating a bagel before she had to hope in the car to go to the school where she taught. "The same really." she replied with a smiley face. "I've actually got to run for now. But message me later and I'll write back when I have the time." Grabbing her purse and the bag she carried her teaching materials in, the freckled red head exited her home, locked the door, and then hoped into her Volkswagon eos and drove off. Arriving at the school twenty minutes later.

After dropping her bag off in her class room, the tgirl stopped by the teachers lounge to check for any announcements. Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she chatted with her coworkers a bit. "So any word on the new teacher parking lot?" she asked Dave, the math teacher.

"Not of yet." he replied with a shrug. "If the Superintendent wasn't making so much, we would have had it already."

She nodded in agreement. With her years of teaching, Nicolette made a reasonable sixty five thousand a year and was tenured. But she, like the other teachers, still felt disgruntled about certain things. "OH well." she replied with a smile. "Off to work!" she said, much to the amusement of the other teachers.

Back in her classroom, she waited for her students to file in for her Introductory Physics class.

Michael smiled when she responded, though lost the smile when her response shortly after was to tell him she had to go for the moment. So with time on his hands, he sat on the bus, humming softly to himself, listening to music on his way to school. After a good 15 minutes the bus had arrived, the teachers already inside waiting for them to get there and into their classes. The boy smiled and stepped off the bus, not minding school at all seeing as the teachers weren't too bad, or at least to him. So once off the bus he made a quick stop to his locker before heading to class. His first class of the day was Nicolette's Physic's class, one he like quite a bit. He loved everything about math and science, and Physics had the best of both.

Sitting in his seat Michael set his book and notebook on his desk, laptop in his bag and phone tucked away in his pocket. He decided to wait until she gave the class free time before messaging his partner again.

"Today we're going to be working on centripetal and centrifugal force." Nicollete said to the class. Standing before them, she wore a lovely dark blue dress that was very modest. Though just a bit of her large fake breasts was visible. She had spent a fortune on them, so they hung closer to normal breasts, and not like grapefruits on her chest. Delving into the lecture, she passed out worksheets and went over the material. Finally, with ten minutes of class left, she felt that she had covered enough of the concept for a single day.

"You're all free to spend the rest of the class doing whatever you'd like." she replied with a warm smile. "But whatever you do, please do it quietly and don't disturb the class. Thank you." Sitting down behind her desk, she began to look over some homework and started grading. Her thoughts drifted to her online lover. She decided to let him know she was free. Pulling out her phone she shot him a quick message.

"Got a few minutes if you want to chat."

He paid close attention as she went over the subject, taking any notes he needed, knowing full well she seemed to like giving out surprise tests just to make sure they were all paying attention within the week. That and given many knew he was all about these kind of classes hey normally sought him for help on a homework question here and there. So by the time she gave them the rest of class to do whatever, Michael finished his notes and took out his computer to play a few games like he always did.

But when his phone vibrated from her messaged, he smiled and opened the messenger on his laptop. With a smile he responded."Me too, How is the morning going for you at the moment Baby..?"

Nicolette had a desktop in the front corner of the class that she worked and did lesson plans on. She was looking over the students homework and adding their grades into the database. Her phone sat on the desk beside her and she saw the buzz. Picking it up, she smiled at his new message. "It's alright so far." she replied adding a winky face. "Just at work. How about you? What is my stud up to right now?" Little did she knew, that he was actually seated just feet from her.

Being a tgirl, Nicollete was always afraid to get close to anyone. Her dating like had always been iffy. She considered herself straight, which meant she preferred guys. But the problem was that they wanted sex. Pussy specifically. And when they found out she didn't exactly have one, they usually ran for the door pretty fast. Which usually meant she came home from dates feeling upset. Crying herself to sleep. But there was something different about this guy. Though she didn't even know his name, she felt like they had a connection.

He smiled when she responded, pausing his game for a moment to reply."Nothing at the moment Just playing some games while I have some free time. Though would prefer to spend it with my naughty devil.."He teased with a winky face of his own before returning to his game as he waited for another response from her, all smiles and resisting the temptation to begin humming, something he did when he was over excited.

His own sex life wasn't much different, finding most of he girls in school to be stuck up or do nothing but play petty games or tell stories about who they slept with. He himself preferred someone different, who didn't play such silly games like that and knew what they wanted. He also considered himself straight, but when it came to sex he had just about no experience, preferring to have a more mutual relationship rather than just some fun in the sack.

Nicolette laughed softly to herself, causing a few stares from some of her students. Fixing her expression, she typed back. "That's succubus to you baby boy." she said. "If you keep flirting, I just might have to send you a naught picture of myself for you to jack off. But then...I'd want a video of my hunky man cumming to the thought of my body."

The bell suddenly rang, and the red head sighed. "Gotta run, more work." she quickly shot. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Michael, one of her students, was messing on his computer. He was typing and playing a game. Huh, similar to what her man was doing. She just shrugged and chalked it up to coincidence. "Have a great day students!" she said to her class as they filed out.

(if you want to time skip to that night you can. Or keep it at school. Your call)

He smiled a bit, chuckling just as the bell rang. So with a sigh he responded once more before packing up his things."Same here But don't tempt me my lustful Queen. You know I welcome such delicious pictures of you whenever I can get them." He teased before he closed his computer and rushed off to his next class, eager to get the day over with and get home to enjoy as much time as he could talking to her over the weekend.

For most of the day he texted or messaged her whenever he had the time, especially during his lunch hour, trying to figre out what her plans were for the weekend, all while his own was to simply stay home and play games and talk to her all weekend. Though as the final bell buzzed he stuck around for a while, using the time to get his work done in order to have as much free time as he could for her. After all he couldn't do such if he had homework, especially if his family took a liking to bug him and make sure it was done before he could have any fun.

Nicolette looked at the last message as the class began to file out. "You first ;)" she replied, smiling wide. She messaged him off and on during the day. Flirting obvious in her tone with each single message sent. During her day, she did her best to grade papers and homework before the day was over. By the time she got home that night, the tgirl had nothing on her plate but making herself some dinner. 

Sighing, she entered her home and pulled out some rice and chicken. Starting the rice, she put the chicken in the oven and then went to go change into some pajamas. Slipping out of her dress, she peeled put on a pair of cute silk shorts and a matching tank top. With her dinner ready, Nicolette poured herself some wine and went to sit on her couch.Watching some TV as she ate, her phone nearby in case he messaged her.

After his stuff was done Michael made his way home, happy when he saw no one was home, leaving him to himself for most of the night. So with classwork done and out of his mind for the weekend he made himself some food, a simple ham and cheese sandwhich before heading into his room and booting up his computer. Relaxing in his chair, meal in hand he took out his phone and messaged her with a smile."So happy to be home and relaxing all weekend. What are you doing right now love?" He asked, setting his phone on the desk, playing music as he roamed around the web, looking for something to do.

Nicolette was watching her favorite tv show, the Bachelorette, when she received his newest message. Giggling like a school girl, she typed a response, happy to hear from him. "Just watching some tv. :heart: ;)" she messaged back. "The Bachelorette is on, and I really wanted to watch it. What about you? What are you up to?"

Living alone was depressing in many ways. The redheaded tgirl really hoped that one day, she would find someone to love. While she enjoyed chatting and sexting with him, part of her wondered about romance in the future.

"So if you and I went on a date, where would you take me?" she decided to ask.

He was in the middle of a flash game when she replied, smiling a bit when she seemed to be watching one of her favorite shows. So when she asked what he was doing, the man smiled a bit."Playing a few flash games while eating my sandwich.:) before getting a bath.."

When she asked where he would take her, Michael smiled a bit more, partially happy to see he had the same things on her mind."Not really sure. Depends on where yo would like to go Baby..."

"Flash games?" she typed back in response. She didn't really know much about video games. She had owned a nintendo years earlier, but had never really gotten into it. So she didn't know much about the language or culture of gaming. It was all pretty foreign to her.

"I like nice french restaurants." she replied with a giggle. "Somewhere I can wear a pretty dress and get my hair done up. But I'm game for just about anything honestly. I like going to the movies. Or a walk on the beach. Whatever really. I'd go anywhere you'd take me."

Finishing her dinner, she turned off her tv and went to her bedroom and laid down there, watching tv on her computer with the messenger program open if he responded.

He chuckled a bit at her response, surprised she was even interested in talking to him for so long, even when he would talk about games and the like. But even still he didn't care, just happy she did care and like him enough to chat for this long."Like shorter free games to play is all." He explained, taking a moment to look over the things she liked to do, thinking things over for a moment.

"All of that sounds fun, not much fun just sitting around the house all day when we could just go somewhere. Then again there's nothing wrong with cuddling to a nice movie as well ;)" Still all smiles he opened up the program, knowing she was most likely sitting at her bed watching tv there to relax just before she normally decided to go to sleep. Usually by then he enjoyed chatting with her, alot of them times about much of nothing, just taking turns ranting on about random things. "While we are on the topic though I've been wondering for a while if we would ever get the chance to meet up. Been on my mind but been afraid it would be an awkward thing to ask.."

Nicollete nodded to herself and smiled. "Oh yeah, I think I understand." her dainty blue nailpolish covered fingers typed back. " play solitaire on my computer some times to relax. Or maybe some chess." Yawning a bit to herself, the freckled red head smiled to herself at his next message. 

"That would be a lot of fun!!!" she replied happily, giggling to herself. But his next message made her frown a bit. It wasn't the first time they had discussed meeting one day. But every time the conversation came up, they had yet to really resolve it. "I want to someday." she replied, frowning in real life. "I just don't know really. Like...what if it doesn't work? You're basically my best friend. And I'm scared of losing that."

Michael now paused his games, focusing on her now as she responded, eager to talk rather than let his mind wander off on the game. But when she replied, expressing her concerns about the idea of meeting up, he frowned a bit as well, this being a topic she brought up whenever either of them discussed meeting each other. But he knew nothing would change how he felt, they knew each other for so long, talked so much he wasn't sure how things could be ruined between them.

"It would work out fine my love:), you can't just get rid of me so easily. Besides, who could just walk out on such a charming and lovely woman like you? But enough about that...I want you smiling again"

Nicolette nodded. "We'll have to make a plan to meet up one day." She typed back. "But don't worry. I'm alright. Anyways, gotta go to bed. More work tomorrow. Have a nice night dear!!!"

Deciding to be a bit flirty, she took a picture of her bare legs from her lower mid thighs down and sent it to him. "You can massage these one day." She promised. 

"Please hand your homework up to the front." the tgirl teacher said to her class the next morning. The lecture had just finished, and she was taking their homework before giving them some time to do whatever as she had done the previous day.

Michael smiled, happy to hear she was fine and heading to bed for the night and all for meeting. But he knew for the moment that would wait, most likely when they both have time off to do whatever they wished. And until then he was more than happy to have things as they are now, having his succubus to talk to every night. But when she sent the picture, he licked his lips with a smile, saving the picture as he looked it over for a few."I intend to do that and so much more love, night." With that he dragged himself into bed, getting some sleep before school.

When the woman asked for their homework, he passed his up front, waiting till free time was given before he hopped back onto his computer. He loaded up a game and started playing, the volume low as he played, opening his messenger and messaging her once again."Morning Sweetheart..How's your morning going?:)"

Walking around the class, Nicolette collected the papers and noticed as her students grabbed their computers, books, or whatever else to do during the last fifteen minutes. Walking around, she noticed that Michael was playing some sort of short game. Curious, the red headed teacher walked by and noticed he was signed on to something. His screen name bored a shocking resemblance to that of her online lover. Curious, the teacher walked across the class but in sight of his computer. Grabbing her phone she messaged her lover. 

"Hey baby, how's my stud today? What are you up to?"

"Am I cyber dating Michael!!!" the tgirl thought to herself. Waiting to see if her theory was confirmed.

He was playing his game, keeping silent as he put in headphones, zoning out a bit as he played. But when her message popped up he smiled a bit and typed back."Just playing my games again while I have free time. But you didn't answer my question."He pointed out with a smile as he returned to his game, letting music play as he muted the game sound, enjoying the music he had as it helped him focus. He had no idea his teacher was watching him, paying close attention from a distance, clearing up a suspicion she had. And given he had nevr seen her face, or knew her real name he had no idea his lover was only a few feet away, about to discover for herself who she was dating for so long."Or you gonna wait till tonight to tell me how you're whole day went?"

NIcolette's eyes were wide with shock. Her suspicions had indeed been confirmed. The man who she believed to be her online lover, was in fact her young student Michael. A boy no less, almost half her age. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, the red head went to her desk and sat down. "Oh I've been well." she replied with an uneasy expression. "Sounds fun. Just wanted to check in. But I need to go back to work. Have a nice day."

"Class dismissed." she called to her students. Watching them file out, her eyes lingered on Michael and wondered how this had all happened. 

The thought stuck with her through the day and all the way home. Back in her small house, the tgirl sat eating dinner, looking at her computer and wondering what to do. 

"Do I let him down...or...." the thought of being alone again made her shudder. But it wasn't right. So she resolved to feel him out and ponder what could yet come of this whole ordeal.

Michael raised his brow a bit at her response, wondering what was on her mind as she didn't seem to pay much mind to hi question with her usual responses. But he dismissed it for the moment, deciding he would see how she felt later on as she had to go and he as well as the teacher dismissed the class. The majority of his day went on as normal, smiling a bit once he got home. With his parents gone again he made himself another sandwich and went to his room, opening his laptop to once again talk to his lover

With a smile, he played music, leaving his games alone for the moment as he sent her a message."Hey, how you doing love?" He asked, adding a smiley face at the end of his message

Back
Top Bottom