Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me.. make me fufill your desires....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye blue

Planetoid
Names skye. Well atleast thats who i play. I like to play a fiesty girl most of the time. Mostly rape or slave scenes. I like the rape scenes because they can be quick and easy. A smaller rp. And i like slave rp because they can be drawn out to longer rp. Even gettig into more then just sex scenes. Make me serve dinner to a house party full of masters. Hopefully im a good girl and dont embarass you to the other doms share me with your friends or just plain mind fuck me. Whatever.

I wont play any bathroom play and i dont like anal. I dont have many limits since i dont see the point when i am suppost to be at your mercy but dont expect me to pretend to like it for you.

I can get a few good paragraphs going and keep it up as long as you can too. Its hard for me to write lengthy pasts as i do this all on my phone. I will watch my spelling for you but dont expect the best grammer.

At the moment i dont really have any plot ideas so hit me up with more then just a hi hows it going. I dont like to discuss rp for days so get to the point quick. You get 3 messages before i hope the rp will start. Your first message should cover a character (yours) your preferences in my character and a plot idea. So you could easily get 2 to 3 paragraphs when messaging me. I think thats it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom