Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonlit Search (MxM, Futa x M, FxM) Updated 4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just moon if you'd like. I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp. I usually like a fantasy setting or not having a total slice of life feel to things.

Feel free to pm me, I'll rp here in threads, pms, discord or over email.
Email or discord are the best ways to reach me. I should be able to get onto those at work to at the least chat and plot. It is shadowreaper111@gmail.com and moonlighthunter#0256
Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-24 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all.

I'm open to futas and femdoms, and I can also play traps or femboys. I play submissive characters, and do not enjoy playing more dominate ones.

Anything in bold is a craving.

Things I like
Non-con
Bestiality
Incest (I will not play older male in the relationship)
Public Settings
Rimming (Giving and receiving)
M-Preg and Oviposition
Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics

Fandoms

Pokemon (Trainer/Trainer, Pokemon/Trainer, Gijinka is all good with me. Could do a sex world sort of idea where trainers having sex with pokemon is common/accepted.) Craving this pretty bad.
Inheritance (Eragon) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider Other combinations are welcome.) Please? I will love you forever.
Harry Potter
Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices (I'd love to play a shadowhunter who gets disgraced and turned into the toy of Downworlders.)
Legend of Zelda (I'd love to see Link dominated by Ganondorf or Dark Link. Open to plenty of ideas here.)
Starwars (Sith x Jedi Padawan, and various other options of a Jedi Padawan getting in over his head.)
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Stardew Valley
Game of Thrones (I know the show better, would strongly prefer to play an OC myself.)

Pairing ideas-Your role is to the left.
Master x Slave
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Werewolf x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Boss x Intern
Employees x Intern
Vampire x Human
Father x Son
Uncle x Nephew
Mother x Son (Could involve turning him into a sissy.)
Older brother x Younger brother
Cop x Runaway
Cop x Criminal
Biker Gang x Runaway
Trucker x Runaway
Bandits x Prince
Knight x Prince
Servant x Prince
Prince/Princess x Servant
Bandits x Unlucky traveler/Gypsy
Monsters x Unlucky Adventurer
Local Law x Gypsy

Plot ideas.
  • School slut. A student (15-17) is chosen to offer stress relief to other students and staff.
  • A traveler or gypsy ends up separated from the rest of his party/caravan and is at the mercy of the beings of the forest
  • An office intern is used for his boss and employee's pleasure.
  • A teen enters a biker bar on a dare and ends up property of the gang inside.
  • A runaway is willing to do anything to get as far away as possible from home, whether traveling with a biker/biker gang or with a tractor trailer driver who has less than pure intentions for the boy.
  • MC is just getting out of a bad relationship, and his friends decide to take him to the local club to try and have a good time. Who knows who will take interest in the feminine youth?
  • Really just wanting to play a femboy/trap/sissy

Picture Plots
Extra credit
Unlikely Relations (Ganon x Link)
A Cinderella Story
The trouble of being a sissy
Becoming a girl
Mother knows best
An interview
The Club
The library
A slut