Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate For Boys In Eyeliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromHell

Dust
[/b]Hi, I'm Julia. I'm 19 and live in the UK, and am looking for someone to develop a long-term RP partnership with. It'd also be a bonus if you're up for chatting about anything and everything at times. I have a lot of time on my hands and sleep at the strangest times, so sometimes, the nights are pretty long and boring.

I'm happy chatting to and writing against either sex (I'm actually very used to girls writing male characters), and have no problem writing a male in any line of yours you might want. In all the lines below, I'd rather play the girl but I don't mind playing two versions of any one where you play the female and I play the male.

Aside from the listed lines, I'm also interested in scenarios featuring the following:- Faux-Celeb, Ageplay, Mild BDSM, Kidnap...the list could go on and on. I'm sure I'm not the only girl whose mood can change what she wants to write at any given time. And one last thing - I'm seriously hoping that the concept of Rule 34 is real!

I also need to put in a kind of disclaimer at this point. The lines I've listed were not my ideas. They were the ideas of a girl I used to write with. When real-life circumstances forced her to give up the hobby, she gave me permission to use them (since I'd already been writing a few of them with her). I'd love to be able to get into them again with someone new.

Obviously all these lines, or any others that may come up (and I know there'll be more floating around in my head), would involve adult situations. Apologies too if this is all over the place. There are so many scenarios I'd love and I'm completely new to the site - if I've broken any rules, please feel free to yell at me!

LINES
(All lines can be tweaked to get exactly what we both want from them).​

Time Travel - He's a faded music star, but thirty years ago, he was hot as hell. She idolises him as he was back then. What happens if she somehow finds a way back to those days? (This is the line I'm craving the most).

The Manager – They were just a group of friends, bored on the weekends and playing around at being rock stars in a parent’s garage. But somehow they’ve managed to create a buzz and though they don’t know it, are about to become the next huge thing. For this one, looking for the manager and the only female member to become a little too close.

Homeless – On the streets, you need all the friends you can get. One special one would be even better.

Nightclub - He owns a nightclub and she should never be in there - especially not in the little room he keeps upstairs for private parties.

Parallel Cities - Dotted throughout the city are doorways to other times in its history. Walking through might land you in a momentous event, or it could land you somewhere mundane. This line would be as much about building that world as the actual storylines we can come up with.

Rock Star - Looking for the male rock star to my sweet little girl who really shouldn't be anywhere near him.

Bus Station – Crazy bus station where the number on the front of the bus is the year you end up in. Looking for no earlier than Victorian times.

Disaster – There’s been some kind of disaster, be it made-made or natural. The characters could be stranded in some kind of emergency shelter with half of the town. They’re going to be stuck there for at least the next week. How easy it is is up to them…

East End Boys, West End Girls - Poor, down on his luck guy begging on the winter streets. No-one cares whether he lives or dies till one day when two girls who are most definitely from the right side of the tracks take pity on him and give him some cash. They keep running into each other after that. I’d like this to become a relationship between the guy and one of the girls.

Uptown Girls - Group of guys squatting in a huge house. Uptown girls move in next door. How are these little rich girls going to deal with the party animals next door?

House Next Door - Girl squatting in the house next to the one where a group of guys are doing the same. Do they take pity on her or use her mercilessly?

Groupie That Means More – Huge rock star sleeps with adoring fan one night, but it doesn’t end there. It’s not just the fan who can’t forget…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom