Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Valar Morghulis...Valar Dohaeris: A Parody (Malfrost & darkangel76)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
(Note: Tommen is 17 years old.)

~++~​

The bright star hung in the sky like a shining beacon, an ominous omen that struck hard like a dagger right into the heart of Daenerys Targaryen each and every time she looked up at it. It seemed unnatural as its light competed with the silvery rays of the moon...one night just appearing as if divine forces decided it was meant to be there, meant to be a part of nature, circling the sky and providing its light. A shiver ran down her spine and her body shuddered. She glanced over her shoulder, her violet eyes taking in Daario, his body seemingly worn. He'd been acting strange ever since the star had arrived.

All the men had.

It hadn't set well.

Dany walked over to the balcony overlooking Meereen. The city had gone quiet. Ironic that not just a few weeks ago, this stillness would have filled her heart with joy, with peace. But now it filled her heart with dread, with fear. Just then, there was a light tap on the door. Dany turned her head toward the soft sound. She smiled at Daario before speaking out loud.

"Please enter," Dany said, turning to face Daario. She was almost certain that Missandei would be on the other side of the heavy wooden door. But no matter, the city had gone quiet, still, that unnatural light bringing a strange calm over Meereen and its people.

"Khaleesi," Missandei began, her dark eyes averted. Dany reached out and gently brushed her confidante's arm. She knew her friend was still adjusting to her newfound freedom. The Astaporian beauty smiled then and turned her eyes toward Daenerys. "The Unsullied, Khaleesi." Her face was worried. "The illness is spreading."

Dany's eyes widened and she turned toward Daario. They needed to form small council. Things were going from bad to worse. Rumors had already been spreading that several had been reported ill within the city. Within days, some of her Unsullied had also reported to have contracted a strange illness. There didn't seem to be an underlying cause and it was spreading too rapidly. Action needed to be taken.

"How badly?" Dany asked.

Missandei paused, her eyes moving from Dany to Daario. "All," she said softly.

Dany looked to Daario, her steps fast as she headed toward the door. "We meet with Jorah, Tyrion and Varys," she said plainly. "This must be stopped."

Missandei watched Dany, worry etched on her face. She was terrified. So many were falling ill, unable to function as fever gripped their bodies. But she noticed one odd thing...the only ones who were falling ill were men.

~~~

The room was dark and for days Tommen had not been himself. Already chaos was clawing its way through Kings Landing, tearing the entire city apart. Cersei was furious that her youngest brother had disappeared and no one knew the whereabouts the Master of Whispers. Things were only getting worse, the paranoia of the entire Lannister family growing and then that strange star suddenly appeared. Holy men tried to fear monger the good people of Westeros, but she knew they were merely using it as an opportunity to seize control over the weak minds of the people.

Oh her poor Tommen! Burning up with fever while the entire city fell into ruin! Margaery had to hide his malady, pretend that everything was as it should be. It would be difficult fooling his bitch mother. The woman had eyes everywhere and her over protective nature for her children bordered frightening. She had to admit the cunt was cunning, but she wouldn't let her interfere so long as she was queen, so long as there was breath in Tommen's body.

Margaery's bare body stooped over Tommen as he lied back on their plush bed, her cunt gripping his hardened cock deep within her wet folds. She leaned forward, her hands clutching his shoulders as she bit down on her lower lip and stifled the groan that rumbled in her throat. Up and down...up and down, her body slid along his shaft, slippery and slick. The wet slurping sounds of flesh on flesh echoed against the stone walls.

"Tommen...Tommen..." Margaery panted, her hips moving faster. If only he'd move! Those damned fevers! Fever squeezed at her heart like a vice. This just wasn't the Tommen—the King—she knew.

~~~

Sansa stared out her tiny window at the unnatural star. When had it arrived? She couldn't remember. Perhaps it had been a week, maybe two, ago when it had decided to shine down upon the lands. She heard the door open behind her and knew who it was that was checking in on her. Only one man repeatedly came to her side—Peytr Baelish.

"Lord Baelish," Sansa said without turning around, her eyes still fixed upon the star. "Have you come to check on me as always?" she asked. "You'll find I'm still safely hidden from Lannister eyes." Letting out a soft sigh, she turned around, a hand moving to twist a stray lock of red. She hated her solitary life...always running, always hiding. She'd forgotten what it was like to be happy. "Hidden from all eyes," she added, her tone laced with bite. "I trust your evening has fared well." Feeling bitter, her gaze turned cold before it softened, her eyes finally averting and fixing upon the floor. "I...I'm sorry. I should not have said that."

The bright star hovering in the atmosphere of the world of Westeros and Essos was the capital ship of the Amanto. They were a conglomeration of different alien races that had been exiled from the Alliance of Free Races that ruled most of the known galaxy. The Amanto were the races that refused to bow to the more liberal laws of the new government. They believed they had the right to enslave and own who they pleased, to comment crimes and peddle illegal drugs. Now, they were on their own, but they planned to colonize the unexplored parts of the galaxy, and that is how their mothership ended up above Westeros, ahead of the main fleet. They were emitting a powerful virus, meant to wipe out all life on the planet so they could colonize it, but for some reason, it wasn't working.

Jabba the Hutt, the head of the Amanto and previous crime lord gazed down on the world, anger clear in his feline eyes. His slug body on the bridge of the ship, his snake like tongue hanging from his gaping mouth and dripping drool onto his slimy fat rolls. He bellowed out an order and a half human, half wolf creature emerged from behind a door. His grey fur shimmered slightly in the light as the wolf was given his orders, to go down to the planet and figure out what was going on. He was put into an escape pod and shot down to the planet, and would appear like a shooting star.

-------

Darrio looked towards Dany with a forced smile. He was feeling the strain of whatever sickness was infecting his body. It was a struggle just to remain standing, but he bore it all for his Queen. "My Queen....might I have some time with you on my own?" He asked her with a small chuckle.

He needed to be alone with her, he wasn't sure how much longer he was doing to be alive, he could feel his body fading...he wanted to spend his last hours with her, in peace and with as much passion for the beautiful woman as he could muster.

"I know you are busy...but could we meet in your room?" He asked her before giving her a small bow and walking away towards her room.

Jorah was feeling slightly better than Darrio, but the fever still racked his body. He managed to meet with Missandei before he saw Dany. "Ah, my Lady...how are you doing today? Is the Queen doing alright?" He asked her, his voice breathless as he forced a smile, hoping she wouldn't see how much he was suffering from the unknown illness.
-------------------------

Little did Margaery know, but Tommen had already past on, the only thing keeping his cock hard was the virus in his system. Now, it began to change him. Already, his skin was starting to rot faster than it should have. His eyes fluttered open, they seemed to be glowing yellow.

He growled, he sounded like a beast. He wrapped his arms around her waists and his hands gave her firm rear a hard spank. His slowly rotting hand groping at her rear. He began to move his hips, his massive cock slamming deep into her, pushing past her cervix and into her womb as he let out a growl and a moan. His lips moved up to her own, his tongue lashing against her lips, pushing their way into her mouth as he plowed her like a bitch in heat.

-----------------

Baelish had seen what was going on to the world, and he knew what needed to be done. He had put the Eyrie on lockdown and executed anyone with symptoms. He was heartless, but he would do what he needed to do, to protect himself, and Sansa.

He looked to the girl and gently stroked her cheek, letting out a heavy sigh. "Just be thankful, Sansa...thankful you don't have to see what is going on with the world right now." His voice was heavy and distraught, he had killed so many...he wasn't sure how they would get by now, but he would do whatever it took...

He slowly leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead. "We can never leave the Eyrie, Sansa...the world, is dying. We might be able to survive if we stay here." He explained to her, needing her to understand just how far the world had fallen.

Dany's spine had gone rigid when she watched Ser Jorah enter the space of the room. She had half hoped the man would keep his distance, though she was hardly blind. Since his return, he'd done his best to return back into her good graces and once the strange star had appeared and Grey Worm's death had fallen upon them all...he'd started to spend what hours he could with her handmaiden. Missandei was a kind soul—caring and far more forgiving than she. But the Astapor beauty had lived most of her life in bondage, a slave to the masters. Jorah, as much as she did not trust him, would never put her friend and confidante in chains again. Missandei filled the void that she'd left behind the moment she'd banished him, made it clear that she held nothing but disgust and contempt at his very presence. It was natural for him to turn to her handmaiden, just as it was natural for her handmaiden to turn to him. She'd lost someone too and now things were worse.

Dany let her hand rest on the door just as she was about to exit the room. Missandei had already started up the dimly lit corridor. "I shall fetch Lord Tyrion and Lord Varys," she said softly. Her dark eyes flitted over to Jorah, her thoughts dwelling on the tender moments they'd shared before finding Daenerys.

"Thank you," Dany said plainly, her head turning to Ser Jorah. Her muscles were still tense and she desperately wished things had been different. "I am fine, though you needn't concern yourself," she stated, her eyes not quite finding Jorah's. She looked over at Daario who looked more than worn, a thin sheen of sweat glistening above his brow. He seemed tired, almost agitated. "Please go with Missandei. Find Tyrion and Varys. We will meet shortly. Something needs to be done to stop this spread of death."

The star seemed to pulse as it shone down from the inky black sky. Dany could see its bright light from where she stood. She looked at Daario and smiled weakly. Taking a few short steps toward her lover, she reached out and placed a gentle hand upon his cheek. His skin was hot to the touch, her heart hammering hard as fear coursed through her veins.

He was ill. His life was in danger just like the Unsullied.

Dany closed her eyes and let her hand rest upon Daario's cheek. She then leaned forward and rested her pale head against his chest, tears forming in her violet eyes. "If only I could," she said, her voice a whisper. "But all of Meereen is suffering and I am their Queen. I..." her voice trailed and she pushed away so that she could look up into Daario's eyes. "The life of a Queen is not her own." Her words were laced with sadness, but she knew that they were the truth. More than anything, she longed to spend time with Daario, to bring him comfort, peace. But more was at stake.

Yes, the Sons of the Harpy were no longer a threat...something else was plaguing the lands. If only she knew how to fight death.

"Come with me," Dany pleaded, her hand finding Daario's, fingers entwining with his. "We will be stronger fighting this together." She tried to smile, but it was forced. She could only hope that they'd find a way to stop this plague. Something...anything.

~~~

"Mmm..." Margaery moaned, her body moving up and down as Tommen suddenly started to respond. She felt his muscles begin to spasm, a sign that perhaps the worst was over. Maybe his fever had broken! She could only hope and she prayed to the seven gods that it had, that somehow she stirred something deep enough inside him that he was finally coming around.

Margaery felt Tommen's hands grab at her waist, his grip rougher than usual. She decided it must be part of the delirium. He'd just been ill with fever. It had been weeks since they'd been truly intimate. He was virile and always aching for her and now...finally! Together at last!

Thwack!

"Nnngg!" Margaery groaned when Tommen's hand firmly came down upon her ass, the flesh of her ass cheek jiggling from the impact. She threw her head back, her eyes fluttering shut as he pulled her down harder, faster, the wet sounds of bodies bumping as the bedposts crashed against the stone wall. "Tommen...Tommen..." she panted. This was so unlike him, but she could get used to it. Typically, he was so unsure of himself, his body reacting faster than he wanted.

But this?

Margaery felt Tommen's nails digging at her skin, clawing almost scratching. "Uhh...more...Tommen..." Her body was on fire! Wet sounds emanating each time Tommen pounded against her hot and needy body. She was desperate the harder he took her, her clit in utter agony as it pulsed between her legs. If this was what a fever did to him, then she was glad of it! Harder and harder he went, his body bruising hers. It was as if something primal had suddenly been unleashed—primal and buried for far too long. "Fuck me, Tommen!" she cried.

Tommen didn't disappoint as he continued to ram himself deep inside, Margaery nearly to the point of tears with every thrust he made. Her hands held onto him, trying to balance, her breasts jiggling as she gyrated her hips, trying to meet his thrusts. Never had she ever expected this from Tommen! Sweet and gentle Tommen!

"Please, Tommen!" Margaery begged, her body on fire, in need of release. "By the seven gods, please!" tears streamed down her cheeks as her body quivered, her cunt seething around his hard cock as he shoved himself deeper still.

~~~

A strange flutter moved over Sansa's heart when Lord Baelish—Peytr—pressed his lips against her forehead. She sucked in a sharp breath, soft and sweet, her eyes closing as she listened to his words. It was difficult to stay mad at a man who managed to always make sense in the end. Even still, she hated being so alone, so isolated. At every turn, she was forced to do someone else's bidding and always at the expense of her own happiness. She wondered if she'd ever know what it was like to be truly happy again.

"What are you not telling me, Lord Baelish?" Sansa asked, her eyes peering straight into Baelish's. She could still feel the heat of his kiss lingering against her skin. "Just what sort of danger are we in?" One thing she knew very well. This man was a survivor. He'd do anything to ensure his own safety...but why hers? Did he truly care? Sometimes she thought so and sometimes she wished it. But she knew the man's heart was as impenetrable as stone. It was like the wall her brother Jon guarded in the north—no one could ever get through that. "Is all of this hiding truly going to save anyone in the end?"

The wolf man, who simply went by Gin, emerged from his pod a fair distance away from Meereen. He made his way to a ridge line overlooking the city, puling out a pair of electronic binoculars to zoom in on the ravaged city. He could see the bodies piled up, ready to be burned, so that proved that the virus was indeed working. Still, most if not all of the species should have been dead by now, so it was still odd. He decided her need more information. He let out a howl as his body began to mold, transform. More fur sprung forth from his skin as he transformed completely into a wolf. It would be much easier for him to slip into the city this way, and with a dash, he darted off towards the main entrance to the city.

---------------------

Jorah could not bring himself to look Dany in the eyes. He just bowed his head as he was addressed. "I am glad you are well, my Queen. It is good that both you and Missandei have not been infected with whatever this his." Jorah spoke truly, the relief evident in his voice as he slowly stood erect again, but still looked away from Dany, a pained expression on his face."I will join Missandei in fetching the others, a lady should not be alone what the city being in the state it is." He bowed to Dany and took off as he was just looking for an excuse to leave the room and go after his lover. He found her quickly, his worn and rough hand gently grasping her own. "Sorry...I don't want to leave you alone...not now, not ever." Jorah spoke with a smile, trying to hide all the pain from the girl he had come to love so as not to worry her.

Darrio held Dany gently in his arms with as much strength as he could muster. He felt far weaker than he once had, his muscles slowly withering from his body as he was dying, but he mustered all the strength he could to hold her for the few brief moments they could, before she pulled away. He gently squeezed her hand as he forced a smile to his face. "Of course, my Queen....I am yours to command until my dying breath." He said with a chuckle, trying to remain witty, even though his dying breath might come in just a few hours, based on what his body was telling him.

--------------

A sickly sweet scent began to fill the room as Margery and Tommen fucked like wild animals, it was the scent of rotting flesh. It filled the air and mingled with the incense that filled the room as Tommen's flesh slowly began to degrade. His tongue in her mouth was already degrading and rotting as well, filling Margery's taste buds with an unfamiliar flavor, but it wasn't repulsive...it too was sweet in a way.

Smack!

He spanked her hard again as he growled against her lips before he loved his lips from her own. His tongue trailed down her neck , nibbling and leaving red bite marks as he did so before he reached her large and jiggling breasts. His lips latched onto her mounds as he began to suck hard and his teeth sank in, drawing a small amount of blood from her skin. All the while, his cock pounded and slammed roughly into her cunt and womb, like a piston.

Smack! Smack!

Reach violent thrust caused Tomment to growl more as his lips detached from her breast with an audible pop. He pushed Margery off of his throbbing and by now, massive and larger than normal cock. He pushed her down and flipped her so she was on fours, like a bitch in heat. He gripped her flowing brown locks with his slowly decaying hand and tugged on them like a leash as his cock reentered her as he took her from behind, his hips smacking loudly and hard against her ass with each thrust, causing her firm rear to jiggle along with her breast.

------------------------------

Baelish let out another loud sigh as Sansa pressed the issue. He wanted to keep her in the dark about this, to keep her safe and to not worry her. It was clear to him now though that she would not stop asking or worrying until he told her exactly what was happening to the world outside the Eyrie. He took a few steps back and remained deep in thought for a moment before locking eyes with Sansa, his expression serious and pained. "The world is suffering some kind of plague right now...it is very potent in males and kills them quickly. So many people are dying...I ordered anyone with symptoms to be killed or locked away...with the supplies in the Eyrie, we can last through the winter and then beginning farm. Without everyone who was infected dead and burned, we should be alright...surely you understand why I had to do, what I had to do, Sansa. For our sake." His voice was quiet and strained as he stressed the our in his final sentence as his hand gently brushed through her lovely orange locks, which reminded him so much of Cat. He waited for her, expecting her to be outraged at his actions.

A warmth rippled over Missandei's skin when she felt Jorah walk up behind her, his scorching hand reaching for her arm as his fingers gently closed around it. He was burning up and fear worked its way into the very depths of her heart. They'd only just found each other, two suffering souls amidst so much chaos and turmoil. Meereen was no longer the great city Daenerys had conquered. The Sons of the Harpy had gone deathly quiet, but so had the rest of the people. Women were crying in the streets as men collapsed with fever, unable to walk or speak, some unable to move at all! And now the Unsullied were dying within the confines of the great pyramid, the one place all were meant to be safe from harm. But even its thick stone walls couldn't keep this illness away.

"Thank you, Jorah," Missandei whispered. She glanced over her shoulder, her steps slowing down just enough so that his shadow swallowed her whole. His body brushed against hers, so welcome as everything plummeted into the seven hells. They could only hope that Tyrion or Varys had a plan. Something! This plague was spreading far too fast and she knew they all thought the same thing...

Was it just Meereen?

Dany rested her hand against Daario's chest and smiled up at him, her violet eyes softening slightly. "The meeting will be brief," she affirmed. "Time is our enemy now." Her hand slid down his torso and slipped into his, palm against palm as fingers entwined. "Come. You need your rest," she all but demanded, trying to lighten the mood. But she could still see that strange star shining outside in the sky, its light a reminder that something was wrong. "The sooner we meet with the small council, the sooner I can tend to you myself."

At that, Dany tugged on Daario's hand and pulled him into the corridor. They all had work to do, plans to make. Meereen wasn't safe and just how far had this plague already spread? Dany had her thoughts on the matter and it wasn't something she wanted to face. But the time had called for action. Her Unsullied were dying and now Daario...it was far too much. Something needed to be done before all of Essos succumbed to this rot.

~~~

Tommen had yanked Margaery down, his lips finding hers and demanding they part so that his tongue could explore and taste. She was his Queen, his lover and wife! This was what she'd wanted and hoped for from her gentle Tommen, that one day he'd become the man she knew lingered beneath that sweet exterior. He'd found his inner beast, that primal sense of self as he probed and prodded, his hips taking just as much as his tongue. He pulled away and began nibbling along her flesh, searing bites that caused her to call out, bittersweet agony as his mouth finally latched onto her breasts.

"Tommen...Tommen!" Margaery cried as Tommen sucked on the large bits of flesh, teeth grazing her nipples hungrily and finally sinking deeply into the rosy pink. "Nnngg...ahhh!" she screamed, her eyes rolling back.

Margaery wanted more. More of this raw lust and passion! More of her Tommen! This was everything she'd hoped for in her marriage to the King! His hand was firm as he slapped her ass, hard, his mouth relentless as he sucked and slurped her fleshy breasts. In and out, in and out, he refused to ease up as he thrust against her seething cunt. The sweet sounds of sex resonated everywhere as he crashed against her, bruising her body, her whimpers only urging him on and begging for more. Her juices were running down her thighs, slicking the skin and dampening his balls.

"More, Tommen..." Margaery begged, her breaths short.

Tommen didn't disappoint. He grabbed Margaery's waist and turned her over, her body splayed before him, her ass up in the air. He gripped her hips and thrust himself deep inside her aching cunt, forcing her down almost upon her stomach.

"Oh by the god..." Margaery panted.

Her cunt was quivering, her clit begging for release, but Tommen didn't seem ready to show mercy. He pounded against Margaery, his meaty balls slapping her clit with each thrust. She clutched the sheets beneath her, tears streaming down her cheeks. This was agony, sweet, beautiful agony! She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out!

~~~

That look seared her soul. Sansa felt as though her breath was suddenly stolen from her body, like she was being plunged into the icy waters near her home back in Winterfell. But she held Lord Baelish's—Peytr's—gaze. He seemed bothered, almost uncomfortable. It was unlike him to show any sign of fear or weakness and that meant she truly needed to be afraid. A part of her felt as though she ought to be frightened that he'd go to such lengths to preserve his own life...

No. He'd said their lives.

Peytr always worked alone, never for or with another. But he obviously saw something in her. Perhaps it still had to do with self-preservation, but a man willing to see her as something useful, as something necessary to thrive was far more than anyone else had ever seen her to be. Suddenly her knees felt weak beneath her and she looked up into his eyes.

"Men?" Sansa whispered, though she found herself leaning into Peytr's touch. "How is it that you have been so fortunate?" It was an innocent question. She feared that the one man willing to see her survive might suddenly fall ill...what then? "Do you really think staying locked up will keep...keep us safe?" She took a step closer, her body so close she could feel the heat emanating from his. "I...I'm not ready to die."

Back
Top Bottom