Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Few MunchSized Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunchCat

Moon
I was informed this was the best way to find those with like interests. I'll try to keep things rather to the point so that the archaic art of conversation might be sparked to further expand upon some of these ideas. I'm also huge on running with ideas from other people. This should give you a basic idea of the kinds of rp's I might be interested in though.

~Worlds~
Eventually I'll post much more on this in the World Building board, but I figured this would be a good start.

Eilanni
Essentially, this is a magic-based matriarchal world of people who fight in a never-ending war to keep the balance between Chaos and Order. A great setting for anything from political intrigue and espionage to dom/sub play to straight warfare using magic. Can easily change between SFW and NSFW.

Paradise Palace
Just one place in one city on a very alien world, where hybrids are praised as having the best of each breeding and purebreds are either viewed with sympathy or apathy. Any rp in this setting will begin with Paradise Palace, the most prestigious harem of the most prestigious of entertainers. The entertainers are bred directly by their god, The Creator. Males are held of higher quality due to their inability to become pregnant, though there are a few select females there. The most sought after entertainer is Vaska, though even he hasn't been chosen by a member of the royal families during the annual Selection. Many possibilities for rp's here, depending on what you wish to focus on.

~Characters~
A few characters I've been itching to play as of late. Some come with settings, others don't.

Le Femme Boutique
This might be a bit more appropriate in the By Males board, but there are many different ways this could be played and so I was curious to see how it would do here. There is a place where males who don't quite fit into societal standards can find a safe haven. Ran by Casey, a charismatic bar owner who always seems to be at the right place at the right time, a variety of men have frequented the estate. Some of the regulars include Victor, aka Valentine, a successful businessman by day, a body builder by evening, and a drag queen by night; Michael, aka Michelle, a college student who longs to find someone who can accept them no matter what clothes she might be wearing; Scraps, a run-away who struggles to accept there might be more color to the world than black and white; Kris, the token 'golden boy' who hides his scars beneath leather and cuffs. There are a lot of different ways this could go, including new members and token females who have no other place to turn to. Just let me know if you're interested.

Kitsune
I have an entire civilization of kitsune who had resided on Earth in hiding for millennia. The individual characters range from young and dumb to old and wise and everything in between. Though it's not a very accurate depiction of kitsune lore, it's a very rich environment with very three-dimensional characters. Please feel free to let me know if you're interested in anymore details.

~Settings~
Not much to add here except that I prefer fantasy and modern day over other genres. Otherworld in the fantasy sort. I would also like to toy with the idea of either the children of or heirs of the ancient gods either being awakened or brought to Earth (think Greek, Egyptian, etc). I'm also okay with stepping outside of my comfort zone if you have an interesting enough idea. If you're not sure, please just ask. There's not much you can ask me that will offend- I've been rp'ing online far too long for that.

~A Note~
I am a furry. The three short stories I have published are all furry-based stories, through a furry-based publisher. I had started out writing things not furry, and have non-furry characters. Most of my ideas can be transferred from furry to not. However, if you're interested in rp'ing with a furry, or as a furry, whether you identify as one or not, you have my attention.​

That's what I have for now. I do intend to add to this over time though. Please feel free to let me know if you're interested, or are able to take any of these ideas and run with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom