Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pantyhose, Leg Fetish Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

nylonmale

Planetoid
Hello dear members. I am Jacky, male, 24. I have Pantyhose, stockings, foot and leg fetish. And l would like to roleplay about them.. I have cum fetish too and l would like to play a boy who can cum many times and produce much sperm..I hope there are females who like wearing pantyhoses and stockings and sperm and want to play..

Massage: You like wearing pantyhose and stockings.. Because of job, you have to wear high heels too.. You are working allday and when you get home, you look so tired.. You wish there is a masseur who can massage your foot and legs..

Pantyhose

Shop assistant: He is working in a high heel shop.. Everyday many females come to shop and buy new high heels.. And you come to shop in order to buy high heel.. You need some help and ask for shop assistant.. He bring some heels and help you to try them.. But how about if you understand that he like your pantyhosed feet.. would you like to tease him ?

Pantyhose wearing boy: You wake up in the morning and prepare breakfast.. You come to bedroom in order to wake him up.. You see that he is still sleeping.. You say that wake up it is morning.. And no movement.. You say again and try to remove bespread and you see the pantyhose on his legs..

Washing and Drying pantyhoses: She has many pantyhoses.. Wants to wash them.. And he tells her that he can bring them from laundry.. He likes pantyhoses so much and always come in bathroom, take them and jerk his cock with pantyhose.. He brings them and she washes them.. She is hanging them in order to dry.. he wants to help and touch her pantyhoses..

Spermy Pantyhoses : She realise that her pantyhoses are soaked in sperm.. very much sperm.. She is curious about it and she knows that it is his boys sperm.. She should talk with him..

MilfCum on LegsFootjobHandjob over legsLegjobNylon Handjob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom