Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP partners wanted! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixenGirl

Moon
Hi! Im looking for roleplay partners for ideas I have. Im looking for guys that have little or no kinks just in case the roleplay goes towards smut.

The roleplay doesnt have to end up or even contain smut, but it is always a possibility.

I would prefer Dom males, but subs are ok as well. Everything is negoitable.

I enjoy Medievil type settings as well as fantasy, Sci-Fi, modern day, and even fandoms like Star Wars, LOTR, and a whole list of others.

RP Ideas

I have a few ideas lined up already, but I can accommodate and adapt if my partner has ideas that he wants to do as well. Nothing is off limits when it comes to the actual possibilities that could happen inside the rp. I like to have my worlds dynamic to where they change depending on the actions of the players, but it doesnt have to if we decide otherwise.

Heres a few ideas I have

Mystic Love: Set in the year 1500 in a mystic world called Velendral, a young princess runs away from her duties to explore the wilderness and other places. She joins up with a group of adventure seekers under the guise of a Mystic Warrior who wields arcane arts as well as martial arts skills with a blade.

Modern Rush: Overcome with lifes many challenges and stresses, an average man decides to take some time off and decompress at the world renown company known as VR. They specialize in taking us out of our normal dreary lives for a short time and allow us to experience advantures we could never normally have.

Dragonheart: Set in an Earth-like world where dragons, magic, and other mythical creatures are the norm, a young female dragon decides to experiance human life for herself. She takes human form and travels into the largest kingdom closest to her cave. Will she fall victim to the lure of humanities many pleasures and darker indulgences?

These are just a few of my ideas and they can all be changed and molded to fit everyone. PM if you are interested or have an idea you would like to do. Im always looking for new rps to do, whether mine or not.

Have a great day and thank you for at least looking at my options! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom