Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love on the Wild Earth (MysteriousD & MsGoody2Shoez94))

It was truly the most bitter and disgusting concoction she had ever had, and Joy was pretty sure she had tried some wild flavor combinations. She stomached it all down telling herself that his was all for science and it would pay off when she had something interesting to write about. "That was so awful," she gave him back the cup. It would take a few minutes for it all to sink into her system, then the show would begin.

When Joy saw herself all she could do was scream. It didn't even register at first that the pretty woman was her, she was just surprised by the fact a woman had popped from out of nowhere to right in front of her.

The other Joy wore an annoyed face "I know the whole thing is weird, I look like you. Get over it. Now tell me what you want?"

She reached out with a hand, and it moved in slow motion like it was being weighed down. When she finally touched the woman she could have sworn she was touching bare skin and not a puddle. "I want... I want... I want to learn everything that I can while I'm here about the people and the lifestyle. I want this trip to be amazing," she admitted her high hopes.

" I think you want this so badly, because you don't know how to see yourself yet. You didn't really fit in up there in the tin can. You have an excellent guide in the shaman. Diego has much to teach you, and it doesn't hurt that he's attractive," the puddle joy arched her eyebrows.

Joy smiled sweetly," I guess he's attractive. Who am I kidding? He's absolutely beautiful then on top of that he walks around in a loin cloth all the time. And his abs, I could bake cookies on those ridges," then she would use her tongue to clean up all the chocolate left over. Somehow Joy didn't say that, but she was sure that the puddle knew exactly what she was thinking. She hadn't even thought about what Diego might be experiencing.

Diego meanwhile found himself in familiar territory, taking to the spirit animals that were formed from the memories of his friends from long ago in order to help him cope with these things. The bear sitting beside Diego looked to him.

"She is cute, brother. You need to give yourself this," it said to him. Diego nodded as he was coming to terms that while he certainly felt attraction to the woman, he wanted to make sure it was more. In this state, his emotions and feelings were amplified because there was nothing that was holding them back. The storm became in the background as there were colors emitting from Joy in his eyes.

"You want him... you want him in that way," The spirit Joy told the real Joy. Joy would feel heavier... The reflection had on her suit as well, but it appeared to be not fitting right or perhaps like it was warned for too long. She smiled before she slipped out of it, leaving her nude and she went off into the stream of colors before she joined ina joyous display of light with an illusion of Diego.

"Be free... walk the wild side," her voice told Joy when she felt the real Diego sit next to her.

The two illusion were both completely naked and they kissed. That Joy seemed to really enjoyed their kiss and when she pulled away from the man she looked completely hot and bother. Though she was far her voice was clear as she spoke," you really should let loose a little," the other girl said with a smile.

As joy came out of the trance she could feel Diego sitting next to her, nothing was the same she felt as if everything was much clearer than before. Her skin felt alive and it was irratated by the material of her suit.

She rolled up the sleeves but she could still feel the annoying material. She unzipped her suit a little, she was wearing nothing under so Diego got a good view of her cleavage.

"Is there an after effect to the drug, because I'm really hot," her skin was irratated and her skin hot to touch. Then there was ache that was starting to build up between her thighs. There was no way that this could be a usual reaction to taking such drugs.

Her heart rate was up and she couldn't stop looking at Diego's body. "What's going on, I'm so turned on?"

Joy couldn't stop herself from reaching out to touch Diego.

Diego was taking deep breaths as he was going deeper into the meditation, feeling and connecting to his animal self. He looked to Joy and he heard her answer. It was as if he could see her heat and his loincloth did rise a bit, showing his arousal from just seeing her cleave and realizing that beneath the space suit, she was bare, which caused his inner animal for desire.

He shuddered when he felt her warm touch. "It is a matter of meditation. This trip is to unleash what has been hidden within. The primal," he managed to say. It was these trips that allowed Diego to deal with all the pent-up arousal he had for years.

However, Joy was not out of the woods yet. She felt as if there were birds picking at her. She could feel the irritation of her suit on her... the desire to be nude, to be an animal and give into the wanton desire.

Joy saw the illusion Joy appear to turn into an animal and look at Joy before it poked her... or at the suit. Which looked like it was made of locks and chains.

Diego grunted as he felt his arousal grow. Having a sexy woman like Joy around made it hard to control and he stood up a bit off, causing his loincloth to slip off and revealing his erect cock in the nude. It looked like something out of heaven in the trance Joy was in.

Joy licked her lips as his dick was at eye level. It was the right amount of girth, it wouldn't feel like someone stuck a pile in her. And Diego was pretty blessed when it came to length as well. With her arousal as high as it was and his perfect body in front of her Joy took advantage of thr situation.

She pulled her suit down on over shoulder revealing coffee brown skin, ample breast, and dark nipples. " I don't know if this will offend you or not, but I really need to do something about this aching feeling I have. I'm never like this, but I really want to have sex," she pulled on his thighs bringing him closer to her open mouth.

Diego was quite surprised when he saw the amorous look on her face before he saw her amazing beautifil body, or at the very least, her dark skin, her large breasts and such. He smiled at her before he let her suck him off. He couldn't bear the desire anymore and he went to enjoy it.

"Suck me off," he said with a smile before he pulled her legs to him before she slippled the suit off, much like a snake shedding its skin. Diego threw it into a pile on the corner and he began licking Joy's pussy to pleasure her, savoring the exotic taste of her juices while he was hallucinating.

"You don't need it anymore," Joy's animal self told her before it disappeared or rather it merged into Joy. Both Diego and Joy were nude; he was sensously licking the sexy astronaut's pussy.

She didn't hesitate to take him into her mouth when told her to. She felt so much better being naked with the cold breeze of t he rain coming through. This was what she needed.

She tried to swallow all of him, but the tongue in her pussy made her moan around his cock and it slipped out. She stroked him good moaning softly and telling him just how much she liked the feel of his mouth on her pusdy. She went back to Diego's cock, succking on his head, flicking the eyelet with her tongue, and stroking the bottom half.

Diego groaned out in ecstasy when he felt her warm wet tongue dancing on his erect cock. He smiled when he heard her moan from when he licked her. He went to lick her faster, letting his tongue explore her wet folds and he savored her sucking.

"Is this the first time someone is pleasuring you like this?" Diego said in a teasing tone as he went to press his tongue on her clit.

Joy was not completely innocent, she had a few sexual relationships in her life, but no one had ever her taken the time to pleasure the way that Diego was. "No," she said around his cock. Never in the history of ever had she felt this amazing. Now that she was experiencing it she didn't want to ever go without it again. She continued to work her mouth over his length as she enjoyed his intense licking.

With the way Diego was working her it wasn't long before she felt her orgasm approaching her. She felt the walls of her pussy clenching down with every touch. She wanted him to feel as good as he made her feel. She wrapped her lips around his cock tightly and pushed him down her throat so that every time she went down her lips were almost touching his pelvis.

"But it looks like you are enjoying this more than no one has ever did it for you," Diego said with a smile as he kept savoring her taste and such. He also began going to finger her, placing one inside of her wet pussy and savoring how it was clenching him.

He groaned out loudly when he felt her mouth take his cock fully inside. He was going to finger herself faster, determined to have her cum before him.

His fingers were the things that drove her over the edge. Joy had already been pretty close, but she hadn't expected for Diego's fingers to press their way in. It was a very pleasant surprise.

No words came out of her as she orgasmed, her lower body had a slight spasm, and she drooled on Diego's cock. Her mind was to busy focusing on the orgasm to be able to continue stroking his cock with her throat. As she came down from her high she again put her mouth to work, her orgasm had made her see stars, she wanted the same for him.

Diego opened his mouth loveingly as he was licking Joy's pussy to recieve her love fluids and fingering her. He also loved feeling her warm drool and mouth on his cock and he felt the pleasure escalating as she was sucking faster and harder, trying to get him to cum.

He came a few minutes later, filling her mouth up with seed. It was years since he came and he was too filled with energy to stop him. After a breath to calm himself, he rolled himself so that she was beside him and he went to kiss and lick her neck, grinding his erect cock against her pussy. He wanted to unleash his inner beat. To indulge in the wild erotic fanatsies in the jungle.

She welcomed his touch, it seemed as if he was everywhere all at once. She as well was touching him all over exploring his unknown body, touching Diego was completely different than looking. Her fingers traced over the ridges and edges of his body, while her tongue and lips explored his mouth.

Rather than suffer through his endless teasing, she wrapped her fingers around his cock and pulled it close to her entrance she was ready to try him out.

Diego groaned loudly and the last amounts of hesitation and restrain vanished when he entered inside of Joy. He was now in a primal state he was going at a slow but deep pace. He was sweating in the heat of the jungle and in the heat of the moment, his hands caressing and squeezing Joy's breasts as he was fucking her with the intensity of a beast, all while his tongue danced with hers.

The feverish feelings were covering Joy's body. She was pretty she had never felt it this intense before. On top of that every time his hands touched her she felt like she was being scorched. Never had she made love to someone and it feel this intense. She held on tight to his shoulders clenching down her vaginal muscles down ob him every time he thrusted into her.

Diego growled primally, like an animal as he was fucking Joy. The jungle sex was intense and hot. He squeezed her breasts and pinching her nipples, all while he would give love bites to her neck and licking it, doing it as if to mark her as his. He wanted her to be his jungle queen, to indulge in these desires.

"This is incredible," he whispered lovingly and lustfully in her ear.

Joy really started to get into the sex, she became more of an active participant lifting her hips to meet his clenching her vaginal muscles down on him when Diego when he was all the way deep inside of her. "Please don't ever stop," she was heading toward an orgasm but she didn't want to lose this feeling of the build up, it was amazing.

Diego matched the energy and rhythm of her hips with hus, savoring how she was clamping down on his cock and trying to milk it. "I won't..." he said passionately before he gave her a long and passionate tongue kiss. Maybe it was the loneliness from the five years, maybe it was the emotional release but whatever it was, he wanted this to continue.

"It doesn't have to," Diego said lovingly as he looked at her. "Stay with me... I will teach you the ways of the jungle... you can be my jungle queen," he said at her, his brown eyes staring intently at hers as he was going deeper and deeper, doing his best to keep himself from cumming.

The idea of staying with Diego wasn't too bad, she just couldn't focus to much on it while she was getting fucked. Her mind was completely elsewhere, like the pleasure piling up in pelvis. She just wanted to cum again, she could feel close she was. She held on tightly to him," Yes I want to stay here with you," she felt herself go over the edge again.

Diego smiled as he looked at her, so happy to ehar her agree on her staying with him. He dove into the kiss her lovingly as he caressed her butt and he was going faster and harder. He knew he was gonna cum soon, but he wanted to cum with her at the same time. He went in and gave a gentle lvoe bite on the neck.

"Stay with me then, my beloved Joy. My jungle queen," he said lovingly as he felt he was going to cum soon.

"Forever," she mummered as she came on his cock. It was an amazing feeling, like out of a novella she could feel herself fading as the pleasure was taking over. She just closed her eyes and let it taper off.

Diego moaned at her words before he came inside of her, filling her with his hot seed. He groaned lovingly as he did so before he pulled her for one final intense kiss, caressing her breasts, her butt, just everything on her. He parted away before he picked her up and led them to his bed before he put the blanket on them.

He kissed her lovingly as he also fell asleep with her in his arms as the rain kept falling.

He would wake up before she would and he savored her in his arms, kissing her forehead and waiting for her to wake.

She was surprised to wake up all wrapped up in his arms and a light fur blanket on top of them. She remembered her orgasm, but she did not remember him moving her to his bed. She giggled thinking about how out of her mind she must have been for him to just move her the way her did.

Slowly Joy opened her eyes slowly, she could hear the rain still pouring outside. It was hitting the roof pretty hard, it may even be hailing.

"Hi," she whispered a sheepish smile on her face.

"I see you'e awake," Diego told her warmly before he leaned in to kiss her forehead. They were still quite nude, with his legs tangled in hers as he saw her in his arms. "I have to say, what we did a while ago... it was incredible," Diego noted as he held her tighter.

"But did you mean what you said? Do you want to stay with me? Forever?" he asked her as he looked in her eyes. Her discarded space suit was still in the corner and while it could be put on with no provlem, the disheveled appearance reminded Diego a bit of discarded snake skin.

She was slow to wake up, but as she woke up she started to comprehend all that had happened. Between the two of them he had asked her a lot of questions and she has said a lot of things that sh hoped she would mean come the next few days." I do remember everything. I'm suppose to be down here on a mission and return to the Earth base that is staying in Earth's orbit. I have to follow orders, but why wouldn't they want a scientist down here constantly recording the ongoings,'

"Do you have something to snack on. You used quite a but of my energy with all of that," she felt a little but faint though her short nap had rejuvinated her slightly.

Back
Top Bottom