Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Partner Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But now I feel like you didn't read all of what I said either. I read everything on your thread except the plots. You never said you don't want smut. This is what you said; ○I enjoy my erotic stories like the next person but I prefer them to involve plot, emphasis on plot.

And I just told you I'm willing to have plot in the story. So...who's really the rude one?

Well if you didn't put me on your ignore list, I wouldn't have to resort to messaging you this way. And since it IS your request thread, you'd have no problem deleting all the comments. I'll respect your wish and stop commenting on here, but I just wanted to point out that I wasn't being rude. I read what I needed to read. I was offering what you were looking for, and you somehow misread or misunderstood what I was saying. But whatever. Good luck with your search.

Konashade said:
If you don't mind this is my request thread not a place for this.
A request thread generally speaking has requests in it. Your thread just has smiley faces, not much of a request there. Lol.

Konashade said:
If you don't mind this is my request thread not a place for this.

Just let the mods handle the situation if you don't understand what he's trying to say

Solvaris, the whole point of the ignore function is so they can cut contact with PEOPLE THEY DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO. Pretty sure it's against the rules to pull this high dramatic queenery you're at right here. Good job.

Konashade, do me a favor and link me to your request thread once you get a new one up please~

Absinthresher said:
Solvaris, the whole point of the ignore function is so they can cut contact with PEOPLE THEY DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO. Pretty sure it's against the rules to pull this high dramatic queenery you're at right here. Good job.

Konashade, do me a favor and link me to your request thread once you get a new one up please~

So the accused isn't alllowed to defend themseves? You must be fun in court.

Jeufufns said:
Absinthresher said:

So the accused isn't alllowed to defend themseves? You must be fun in court.

The whole point of her ignoring him is that she doesn't want to speak to him, yet he ignored her wishes and started a bunch of dramatic bullshit in a public forum because his feelings were more important to him than civility. He could have respected her wishes, but did not, and now we're here.

Seems more like someone upset that they didn't catch the eye of a role playing partner and feeling the need to air the grief publicly.
I suspect an admin will be cleaning this up once it is brought to their attention.

People. Do NOT play Mod. Just report. Give links when asked. If the business is NOT yours...stay out of it. Just report it.
Closing thread. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom