Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengance Vs Forgiveness (CLOSED)

Reika

Supernova
"F...fuck me... hurry..."

"Don't worry, it's not like he'll be here anytime soon."

"I... I don't care about that! Just put it inside me..."

"Haha. Okay, open up those legs for me sweetheart."

"Ugh! Brett!!"

Those kinds of dreams, or nightmares haunted a man's mind over and over. It was unfortunate that his nightmares had a terrible way of coming true over time. In this one, his wife cheated on him with his best friend from gradeschool. It made him uneasy, but dreams were just dreams, right? It was time to snap back, an office job, kind of boring, but it payed well. It helped him buy his car, help pay his mortgage, and whatnot. It also kept his woman happy. Very happy.

Re: Vengance Vs Forgiveness (VoxEternity and Atzura)

And every time Reno had those dreams, he’d wake up covered in sweat, panting softly. The dream had to be impossible – he was madly in love with his wife, and she had to have felt the same way about him. And Brett? That was his best friend, the best man at his wedding! It was all nonsense. Just… a dream. But why did it haunt him? It was something that he wouldn’t tell his wife. She’d either get angry at him for having such ridiculous dreams, or she’d generally dismiss it. It was likely the first one, he thought. Women had a tendency to be unreasonable, in his experiences. Oh well. Either way to get past this, Reno had to look at the positive things in life that were in no way related to his wife or his best friend.

He was doing well at work, and rumor was that he was in line for a promotion. That was always a positive. On top of that, football season was starting back up, and while his team had done TERRIBLE thus far, it was no reason for him to give up hope. He was a diehard fan of the team, and wouldn’t give up on ‘em. Ah, yes, football was one of his simple pleasures – it was how he got away from mowing the lawn, bills, and work. Watchin’ the game Sunday afternoons, something he was always looking forward to doing. But, today wasn’t Sunday. So he had to go to work.

He got ready, walking down stairs, grabbed his coffee and his car keys, and quietly left without waking up his wife. Reno worked long hours, usually. Six to four, Monday through Friday. Given today was Friday, he had to look forward to having the weekend off (They only occasionally scheduled him for Saturdays), he came into the office with high spirits.
And left with higher ones!

They had sent him home early today – Three hours early. He’d get to spend an afternoon with his wife, for once. He clocked out, and was in his car before anyone could stop him. He cut a thirty minute drive down to fifteen, breaking all sorts of laws. He was going to surprise his wife. Hopefully she’d be happy to see him home. Reno pulled into his drive way, opening and shutting the door loudly, and locking his car. He began to approach their home…

Trish was home, and not alone. Thank to Reno's job, she wasn't really required to work, although she always could go to help him out. She walked towards the kitchen and continued to cook a small meal for herself and her buddy.

"So, anyway, thanks for not telling Reno, about, you know. What we did. It was clearly a mistake, and it would ruin things if he knew."

She shook her head, "Don't worry about it. We were both pretty, kept up inside. Truthfully, although he tries like a mad man, he doesn't really get me into it as much as I wanted. And it's not that he's small, or limp or anything, I guess it's just him."

He sighed, "Well, I'll try not to intervene any longer. He's my friend after all. That's one mistake I'll struggle hard not to repeat."

She smiled, "You're a good guy. But you've made that mistake more than 20 times already."

Brett, Reno's best friend who works at a different department in the same company, smiled. "It's hard when you see a woman under stress, especially when her husband doesn't deliver."

She turned around, "You make more than Reno anyway..."

"Yeah, but what's that got to do with anything?"

"I should have married you."

Brett laughed, "Come on now... I have a girlfriend too, in case you forgot."

"Yeah... but we both know who the better woman is. Or else, why would you be cheating on her?"

Brett pulled his collar a bit. "Well, she doesn't quite have your tits. And she's not so willing with oral sex like you are. And I can't sit down to have a chat with her. She's so... anti-traditional it makes me sick. You at least seem sane."

"My tits?"

He laughed and looked down, "Yes. Those tits."

"They aren't that big... are they?" She said, undoing the straps and revealing her bouncing bare breasts at him.

He closed his eyes a moment and smirked, nodding his head, "They are that big."

"Ah... don't get all shy on me now. Reno's not home until later. Want to get your dick sucked...?" She whispered into his ear, the man pulling out his cock without another second's notice.

Trish smirked, "Never making that mistake again huh?" He accumulated some saliva and spit it onto his hard penis after getting on her knees. She jerked it gently, pulling his foreskin back and forth before finally pushing him in her mouth, and sucking with a lot of aggression.

Reno unlocked the door, shutting it silently behind him. He pocketed his keys, loosening his tie as he walked further into his home. He was going to surprise her with the fact he had gotten off early. Today was going to be a great day, he decided. A song he liked played on the radio when he woke up, he had a damn good cup of coffee before work, and while his work day was mediocre, he was allowed to get off early. Indeed, today was going to be a great day. Or, so he thought. If Reno was a little more perceptive, perhaps he would’ve noticed the extra pair of shoes at the front door. Perhaps he would’ve noticed his friend’s car parked a little ways from the house. But he wasn’t that perceptive – one of his short comings, really. So, because of this fact, when he walked toward the kitchen he was literally stunned.

“… Reno’s not home until later. Want to get your dick sucked…?” He heard, knowing his wife’s voice from anywhere. He swallowed hard, not even peaking around the corner. Just sitting there, listening a little longer. “Never making that mistake again, huh?” He heard Trish speak shortly after. He leaned against the wall, sliding down some and putting his hands on his face, defeated. He wasn’t sure how to cope with this, as he heard noises that he could only assume was his wife sucking on whoever was in the room’s cock. He felt like vomiting, he felt like just completely breaking.

But at the same time? He felt like fighting. He was enraged. The fact that his wife would do this to him. Reno was usually a calm man, a good man – never even raised his voice to Trish. He treated her well, like a princess. But now? Now… all of those morals, all the chivalry he had been taught? It was forgotten. She had done the one thing that was just… unacceptable. She had broken his heart. Reno knew what he had to do. He recovered, picking himself up to the best of his ability, and walked into the kitchen.

… Only to see his wife’s mouth on his best friend’s dick. His was… just absolutely enraged now. The two people he trusted the most had betrayed him. He lost any reason he had with this, his eyes wide with anger. He took a few large steps forward, gearing up to take a swing at Brett.

“You fucking bastard!” Reno shouted, not caring any more. He was only praying that his fist would connect with Brett’s face, knowing that he had the element of surprise in this case. Plus, he and Brett had gotten fights before. He had won some, as had Brett. They were on a pretty even level.

Trish immediately stopped what she was doing and tried to stand up, cleaning her mouth with her forearm. Brett tried to tuck himself away but should have been paying attention elsewhere as a fist crushed into his jaw, sending him stumbling back. Trish immediate got in Reno's way, "Stop it already! Don't touch him!" She tried pushing him away, but against a man, much more, an angered man, she stood little chance of ever stopping him.

It felt nice to punch that fucker in the face. No doubt about it there. Reno looked at his wife, absolutely furious. He pushed past her, grabbing Brett by the collar of his shirt and shoving him against the nearest wall. His eyes were so filled with hatred, yet they were somewhat watery. Would you expect anything else for a man who had just been betrayed by the two people who he trusted the most. Reno was breathing heavily, opening his mouth to say something several times but being unable to. It took him a minute to calm down enough to form a coherent sentence that didn’t consist of only obscenities.

“You… I can’t believe you of all people would do this to me. After all of the shit we’ve been through together? You have the nerve to go and fuck my wife? You would betray our friendship, and your girlfriend, for some ass? You are the biggest piece of shit I have ever met before. Get the fuck out of my house.” Reno said, throwing Brett to the side. Reno turned to face his wife, clearly hurt.

“Why? Why with him?” Reno asked her, crossing his arms over his chest. What other questions were there to ask? Why bother asking anything else? The thing that was killing him was that she had picked his best friend for this. HE might’ve been able to accept it, with time, and maybe some part of their relationship could be salvaged. But at one time the two people who influenced his life the most on a daily basis back stabbed him. “You know what? You love him so much, get out. Go with him. Never step foot in my house again.” Reno barely managed to say, putting his hand over his face. He wanted to beat Brett’s face into the pointy end of the kitchen counter. He wanted to slap Trish around some.

But he didn’t have the heart to do it. He was too soft, and not only was it against his moral code to hurt a woman, he couldn’t kill a man either. Indeed, the fury that once plagued him had turned into sorrow.

Brett was shoved aside, stumbling over some, and trying to regain his balance, still in la-la land after his powerful punch. He grabbed onto the counter and shook his head to try and shake the cobwebs. Trish on the other hand was asking for trouble.

"What the fuck do you mean get out of your house!? We own everything together, so you can't fucking kick me out! You should stop to think why I would do this and you'd find your fucking answer. You were an idiot, Reno. A stupid fucking idiot. You're never home! Always working, making money, which is important, yes, but look at me! I'm your fucking wife, and I'm not getting the attention I deserve! Don't put another fucking finger on him, I promise I'll take you the fuck out!" Her hands were balled into fists too, saliva had fallen from her lips and onto her chest, and not from speaking, that was from the blowjob happening just two minutes before.

Brett had enough, it seemed Reno would kill him, or Trish, or both. Although he gave three shit's about Trish's life, his would not be jeapordized anymore than it was. He was going to finish this. Friends? People die because they have friends. Your friend fucks the wrong guy's wife, the wrong guy looks for you... and your friends. Your friend is in a gang, wants you to join, you don't, boom, dead. Friends. This man has no friends, the only things that matters is coming out on top, and if the bitch is stupid enough, like Trish, cumming inside also mattered.

Brett had never murdered a man, and he never wanted to. He started to feel out of control of his body when his eyes widened, and he reached for Trish's sharpest knife, a fat, sharp, long knife, probably best for cutting full steaks, or small hens. He was going to put Reno away. It was his best option, Reno asked him to leave? Ironically, the one leaving will be Reno, he'll be leaving this world.

As he argued with Trish, Brett came from behind drove the knife into Reno's back, wrapping his arm around his throat to try and sleep him in case he survived. He'd put him to sleep and stab him to death if he needed to. Immediately, he pulled the blade, and took quick, deep jabs with his knife, steel pushing Reno's kidneys. Trish was horryfied, the pain was sharp, hot. Like a drop of acid into your skin. Something was trickling from his body, blood. Dark, crimson, blood. And Brett kept stabbing him.

Before Reno had a chance to reply to her ludicrous idea of the house being THEIRS (since HIS name was on the deed, and it was HIS money paying for it), he felt the tip of the cold steel plunge into his back. His eyes widened with pain and shock as the rest of the weapon moved into his body. It wouldn’t last long though. Reno wouldn’t feel the pain very long. In fact, the last thing he felt was Brett’s arm wrapping around his neck. Combined with the pain of the wound, it didn’t take very long for him to knock him out. His body couldn’t even let him know that he was being stabbed to death.

There was nothingness. Absolute nothingness. Reno, if asked, wouldn’t be able to describe the feeling. Sure, he was dead the chances of someone asking him a question and him actually RESPONDING was pretty slim, but if someone were to ask words wouldn’t be able to do justice to the sensation, or lack there of. He didn’t want to die. He didn’t. Not over this, not when he had opted to take some time to cool down. No, no. He wouldn’t die. That was what he decided, despite the fact that he knew the contrary.

Reno Alex Grave died at 1:37 on September 16th, 2009. He had lived a nice long life of thirty-two years old.

Rest in peace, Reno.

"Oh my my my...." Said a voice in this dark void, there was nothing here. Nothing was moving, nothing was visible, it was just black, very very black.

Her voice echoed as finally, after what felt like weeks, there was some sign of movement, a slight wind, a small zephyr.

"This is the tunnel all humans go through when they die. At one end is a place most of you wish to go... White Earth, Heaven. And on the other is a place where most of you end up, for your addictions, sins, hatred, lying, sins. Red Earth, Hell. I will take care of you if you let me. This tunnel is pulling you towards Hell, but... it's not your time to be here yet. You have things to do on Earth, you were murdered by your best friend... your wife sat and watched. As we speak, weeks are passing on Earth. A dim red orb flew by him, floating, it was about the size of a baseball. "Take that orb, I will take you back to Earth. Earth needs a cleaning anyway, together you can enjoy life like never before. Never have to work, hunger very rarely, you'll be bestowed supernatural abilities by me. Come now, even demons from Hell hate to see a good man screwed out of life... take the orb... let's consume the scum of this world together..."

The movement suddely stopped.

"Wait, please, please wait!" Said another voice. "Do not listen to this creature, she is but a trouble-making witch! You are not being pulled towards the Red Earth at all, you were a good person for all of your life, your seat is guaranteed for you at the doors of White Earth, after your time comes to pass. I am an angel of White Earth, please let me take you back to Earth and not this hateful creature. Your life has only begun, let your wife and traitorous friend enjoy their keeps now, for when they fall, no angel will lend them aid, that creature will pick them up, and send their souls to the Lord of Red Earth, our sworn enemy, cowardly, cruel, and malicious. Please Reno, take the white orb instead. I beg you... your soul is not yet tainted... I can save you from falling into her web..." At mention, a brilliant white orb, the same size as the red one, floated over and hovered.

Now, Reno had no figure. It was just darkness, however, he could hear them perfectly, although they weren't visible. He could communicate with them had he wished to, but it was likely they wouldn't answer him.

Back
Top Bottom