Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CityTramp's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI there. I had an account on here a long while back but I am not with it or the email anymore. Anyways, I'm looking to RP and happy to find someone. Soon enough I will have home wifi and can rp more often, but till then after I post this I will actually be offline for two days until the third. I don't have that long today either so if you want to RP then we'll have to set something up and see me when I get back.

I am into a LOT of kinky stuff. I don't mind physical harm or violence. I like being taken advantage of or being put in situations where I don't really have a choice but end up returning to the person taking advantage of me even when I'm free. I like to play more powerful characters, vampires, powerful aliens, witches, demons, rich girls, all of which get put down beneath a man even though she is the more powerful one or the more magically/ability endowed.

A couple plots I have I would like to play include the following two, though I am accepting more.

I would play the princesses of nations or race bound societies that are taken over by a single overwhelming empire and their powerful leader. The princesses are all taken as the leader's brides, and when he's done breaking them and gets bored he throws them out like public toys.

I would play a rich girl who likes to make fun of the poor and homeless. sometimes I even have my driver take me down to the "slums" so I can rub my money in their faces. When my father, who owns the company that employs most of the city, goes down for tax evasion and the whole factory shuts down, I'm left on the street now broke too. The muscly former workers of the now destroyed economy want some retribution though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom