Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love, shame, and anal. ( Long term, deep story about incest and love.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assficianado

Super-Earth
Here's the basic premise...a brother and sister feel a deep attraction towards one another. The older they get the stronger it gets, so by the time they've gone through puberty it's also developed into something very sexual. They sense that the other feels the same way, and they eventually... gradually...begin a sexual relationship that soon becomes quite perverse. They love one another, but they're not in love with each other. They try to see other people, but the attraction they feel towards one another is unbreakable. Of course, they feel guilt about the things they do with one another, and although they talk about ending their sexual relationship, they keep dragging each other back into it whenever one tries to stop.

I'm open to most kinks, and even though my constant craving is him on her anal...which would figure prominently...this story would be as much about their thoughts and feelings as about the sex.

She would be 15-16 while he'll be 17-18.

All I ask is that you be a good writer and be willing to write at least 4 or 5 good paragraphs per post...or more. I average 500-2000 words per post, and I try to write my best each time.

If this is something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom