Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Warrior and His Challenge to All [M looking for F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadMan

Star
Hey there!

Before anything, The Rururururules...or at least my stuff in regards to rules.
1.) Be at least semi-literate.
2.) At least match what I'm throwing at you and I'll do the same. I tend to average 1 paragraph with 4 lines when I type up my posts in Notepad. To be completely honest, that isn't too difficult to match.
3.) As long as you respect my kinks, I'll respect yours.
4.) Please do not post on this thread to contact me, send a PM. If you do post here, I'm gonna have to delete the thread and repost it to keep everything in order.

I should also mention, I have 4 questions I ask everybody before starting a roleplay. If they aren't answered in some shape or form during the roleplay, I will ask them.
a.) Do you have a preference for post size?
b.) Do you have a preference for cock size?
c.) Are there any specific kinks you'd like to see in this?
d.) Do you have a preference for roleplay medium (ie YIM, PMs, Threads, AIM, etc etc.)

I'm looking to try something a bit...different from my usual. I've got a bit of a starter to basically explain it.

-----

It all started two or so centuries ago, long enough that several generations of the shorter lived races have come and gone. In cities in every country on the continent of Pangaea Ultima appeared a poster, a challenge of sorts. Even in some of the hidden elven villages and underground dwarven cities. It read as such:

"Many of you who read this know of who I am. I was the greatest warrior to walk these lands but I had no country to my name. I was a free agent. Because of my abilities, I was hired by countries and kingdoms that live now or have long since crumble. I tire of the conflicts of petty nations over land that will outlive them and wish no longer to be apart of them. However, I still wish to die a warrior's death. As such, I challenge anyone who dares to test their mettle to seek me and try to slay me. I'll take on all comers no matter race, creed, ability, gender, or class; be you mage, rogue, or warrior."
"But again, I wish for my bloodline to continue. As such, any woman that wishes for strong offspring come seek me out. Be you a queen or empress with an impotent mate, a warrioress, a knight, or simply a woman who wishes for a child."
"My location will be on this post. Whoever you be and whatever your intention, come seek me out."

For the first few years after their appearance, people tried to get rid of the posts, but thanks to magical enchantments on them, the posts could not be destroyed by anyone. Eventually people just gave up and after a while it became a common thing for greatly skilled fighters of all kinds to seek out the one you created the post. Even woman seeking a sire for offspring sought out the poster.

What those who sought the poster found was a bit surprising; that he was a pure blooded demon of unimaginable power. He was one of last of his kind. Sure, demons existed in no small number like every other race, but pure blooded demons were nearly extinct. Nearly all living demons were of some mixed race.

His home was on the border of two nations with uneasy alliance with one another. It was a beautiful grotto and clearing with a tall cliff lining one side while surrounded by an old forest some 500 feet out from his house. A waterfall descended from the cliff into a large pond that then flowed into a river that disappeared into the forest. The house itself was fairly spartan, barely any decoration outside of a large smithing area for constructing and repairing weapons and armour. Oddly enough the gross of the grotto was a very odd dark colour and only flowers were blood lotus.

That day, the demon was sitting on his porch reading a book, something he'd gotten into over the last century or two. He was a tall being, reaching a height of 7 feet, 6 inches tall with a powerful build. His skin was a dark red colour and covered in the scars of battles that were both recent and long since forgotten. Dark golden eyes sat back into his head covered in small spectacles as he read his book while no hair adorned his head. He was only clothed in a pair of trousers at the moment, leaving his powerful chest bare.

-----

So, yeah, that's the gist of it. The TL;DR of it is I want to play a demon character of mine in a bunch of scenes and scenarios involving people coming to either fight him or lay with him. I'm gonna list the scenarios I'd like to run and the picture concepts I'd like play him against below. But if you have any scenarios of your own or picture concepts you'd like play as I'd love to see them. I'm always curious to see what other people come up with.

A Few things of note:
1.) The main idea of this roleplay is running through assorted scenarios featuring the Demon interacting with different. Each scenario is basically a one-shot plot, but a few can be made into a more long term scenario/over arching scenario. If my partner does decide to go that route,, they would need to be comfortable playing multiple characters, at least 2 in most cases.
2.) The main setting for the roleplay will be the Demon's Cabin and Grotto. I do have some ideas that could extend out, but it'll always begin and end at the Demon's Cabin and Grotto.
3.) Unless specified, any scenario can be any conceivable fantasy race; ie Centaur, Minotaur, Elf of any fantasy variety including Night Elf, Lamia, Fairy though not of the itty bitty variety, demon, etc etc. Also, anthros/furries are allowed. I should add, that in most cases I would prefer non-human partners for the Demon.
4.) As an addition to the above, please do mention what race/species you would like to play with the scenario. If it is a created race, please do explain a little bit about it.
5.) Thanks to popular demand -- seriously, I've had a few people bring this up -- there is now a Harem sort of scenario. It's going to vary from partner to partner until I can lock down a full idea for it.
6.) Most scenarios can be combined with most other scenarios, like combined 'An Empress or Queen with an impotent king but wishes to have a strong son/heir' and 'A woman claiming to be from a cult that worships the demon'. I'd actually be very much interested in seeing what combos my partners can come up with.
7.) Most of my kinks outside of character related ones are fairly vanilla. I do have a couple that I won't list here and would like to try with more...courageous and open partners. They're not hardcore or disgusting, just...a bit out there.

I have a bit of a challenge: I want to use the Asari from Mass Effect in this setting. If anyone can come to me with a scenario -- either one listed or one of your own creation -- they get extra brownie points.

**Scenarios**
--A warrioress who wishes to prove her mettle by fighting the strongest warrior in the land.
--An empress or queen with an impotent king, but wishes to have a strong son.
--A scholar wishing to know his story and offers her body in exchange for the information.
--A woman claiming to be from a cult that worships the centuries old demon.
--An elven rogue claiming that he had destroyed her village in the last war he was involved in.

--A woman who's father he had slain some time ago when he challenged him.
--A group who challenges the demon only to be absolutely destroyed by him with the last woman surrendering and offering herself in exchange for letting her live.
--An assassin sent by a disgruntled king who's queen the demon had impregnated.
--A paladin who has come to slay the demon in the name of her order's patron goddess, who the demon has laid with on a rather regular occasion.
--A goddess who is the patron of a rather famous paladin order comes to him to feel like a filthy filthy whore.

--A dragoness seeking a mate for her heat.
--A young woman is chased by a gang of bandits to the demon.
--A female bandit leader challenges the demon only to get her ass whooped and fucked.
--An amazoness hunts down and tries killing the demon.
--The princess and/or queen of the Bunny People comes to the demon to be bred.

--The current queen of the demons -- an impure blooded herself -- comes to visit one of the last pure blooded demons and offers to create a pure blooded heir.
--A Powerful Soceress arrives to use her magical and feminine wiles on the powerful warrior to dominate his mind, only for him to flip the tables and dominate her instead.
--A reclusive ice queen soceress visits the fire demon to quench the burning in loins.
--The Queen of the Minotaurs challenges the demon to a fight for the right to breed her.
--A young knight shows up to fight the demon, however he refuses her challenge. As such, she sticks around and attempts to either annoy him into fighting her or seduce him into it.

--A maid or a group of maids visit the demon and offer their services to him.
--A man shows up with a Genie Lamp claiming that he'll use it to defeat the Demon. When he can't get the lamp to work, he storms off leaving the lamp with the Demon. The Demon uses the lamp himself and summons the Genie.
--A ninja from a faraway land arrives to fight the demon.
--A young woman from the distant future appears to challenge the demon since he'd long since disappeared.
--A pirate Queen appears to fight the demon with her all female band of pirates.

--The Queen/Princess of a long dead civilization arrives at the Demon's Grotto to claim his seed so she can rebuild her people.
--A Queen and her entourage of maids arrive; this is more of an extension of existing scenarios involving powerful women.
--The twin Queens of the Dark Elves arrive to offer themselves to demon in exchange for his seed.
--One morning, the demon awakens to find a young woman -- can be of any species and I would actually greatly prefer non-human -- tied up on his front porch. After untying her, he finds out that she was left as a sacrifice.
--As an extension to the Cultist scenario, it's a group of cultists led by a priestess.

--The Empress of a far off desert empire arrives to the Demon's Grotto.

Okay, I've realistically ran out of ideas for scenarios. At least unique ones. If anyone has ideas, please let me know. I should mention that they need to happen around the Demon's Grotto as that is the general setting for this idea.

**Picture Concepts**
Batch 1
--2 Favoured
--3a 3b
--4a 4b 4c 4d
--5a 5b 5c 5d

--17a 17b 17c 17d 17e 17f
--19a 19b
--20a 20b 20c

--21 Favoured
--22a 22b 22c 22d Favoured
--23 This is sort of a special case as it's a single character and I really like the design the artist gave her.
--24a 24b 24c
--25a 25b

Batch 2
--28a 28b
--29a 29b
--30a 30b

--33a 33b

--36a 36b 36c

--48a 48b
--50 Favoured

Batch 3

--64a 64b 64c 64d
--65a 65b 65c 65d 65e

Batch 4

--81a 81b
--82a 82b 82c
--83a 83b

--86a 86b 86c Not the same character, but the same general clan/race. Maybe part of some tropical clan of Cat People
--87a 87b

--91a 91b

--96a 96b 96c
--98a 98b 98c 98d

Batch 5
--102a 102b 102c 102d 102e

--115a 115b 115c 115d

--116a 116b

--125a 125b

Batch 6

Batch 7

Batch 8

--196a 196b 196c
--200a 200b 200c 200d 200e 200f

Twice, I've written you long messages answering your questions and the interface glitched out. Will you write to me on email at masterskeprkajira@gmail. I think it's a silly address- but it's the one I have.
There I'll share more- promise! I've tried twice already here and I'm grumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom