Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark, Twisted, Romantic Vampire Craving - MF - TAKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
Please read over my main request thread for some general information about me before contacting me please! :D Thanks

Like the title basically says, I'm looking for someone to play a male vampire of the non-sparkly variety. That is to say, a good old fashioned dark, dangerous, probably unbalanced, blood sucking vampire. My character would be a female human, though I'm not entirely sure what type, kind of depends on the setting and story.

This could be done a number of ways, setting could be anything from fantasy to historical (I would love to do something in the Victorian era), modern to even futuristic. We could stick mostly to the main pair, or have a few side characters to mix and match with, or a whole slew of characters, friends and family of the human, other vampires, vampire hunter(s), other victims, etc. I will gladly play female side characters as long as my partners is willing to play male side characters. And if my partner is into MM I would love to include that, but it's not a requirement. I do FF occasionally but that requires a bit of work, so ask me about it first.

Just a few ideas... keep in mind these are very very rough because they could go in so many directions depending on my partner.

-I have always loved Francis Ford Coppola's take on Bram Stoker's Dracula (the one with Gary Oldman, Anthony Hopkins, and Winona Rider), and especially I love his take on the relationship between Dracula and Mina. Forbidden but magnetic, an ageless creature and an innocent but head strong young woman. I would love to do something similar, in whatever setting but I would really love to do this in the Victorian era, not required though. A small idea I have with this, though not opposed to others. A re-imagining or even just retelling of this would be lovely.

- a young debutante from a lower ranking family has her parent's ambitions resting on her shoulders to find a rich, powerful husband and ends up snagging the attention of a foreign, powerful vampire. Possibly bordering more on obsession. Pretty unoriginal, I know, but there's potential for some pretty dark themes. And I have ideas for other characters, a female vampire, a vampire hunter, a rival suitor, a jealous father, etc. This would be past or fantasy.

- a poor young woman, possibly a prostitute, winds up with an usual John who happens to be a vampire, who takes pity on her and keeps her as a sort of pet, though things evolve into more soon enough. Also potential for other characters here. Could be any setting really, past, fantasy, modern, futuristic.

- an alternative to the above, said prostitute is saved in a more literal sense, either from being killed by a John or her pimp, or possibly from suicide, and is offered the chance to become a vampire by her savior. She does so and winds up joining a circus staffed mostly by vampires who use their abilities to wow and horrify audiences, but at the risk of inviting unwanted attention. Could be any setting really, past, fantasy, modern, futuristic, but I think past or fantasy would work best. Lots of potential for side characters here.

- pretty straight forward probably modern setting idea of a young woman going to a night club and hooking up with a guy who turns out to be a vampire. Could be more of a one shot than anything but if we can come up with some interesting characters I think it could easily evolve into more. Perhaps she's married or engaged, or maybe he was meant to kill her or bring her to other vampires as a sort of initiation right.

- a vampire hunter getting involved with a vampire, not sure of the details yet, but I imagine her as a righteous and possibly holy hunter, maybe a part of an order of hunters. This could be set in the past, or in a fantasy setting, or it could even be put in modern times or the future, an order having survived centuries into our time or the future.

I have a few other snippets and seeds but those are the main ones for the moment. Feel free to contact me with ones of your own if you think I'd like them!

RE: In the Dark of the Night - Vampire stories - MF, dark twisted and romantic

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom